Male HQ

Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest anonymous

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can i go with you.. how much do i did to get there? Pls advised..thank you in advance.

i did a quick check, the cheapest ticket in that period is about $500.. kinda expensive if you have not booked ticket and accomodation..

i did a quick check, the cheapest ticket in that period is about $500.. kinda expensive if you have not booked ticket and accomodation..
Thank you for your advised and look like i have to pass this time.. Maybe next year then i see who can go with me and l will have to save up to go.. enjoy your trip and be safe..cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Want to stay at villa layang bulan for 15-18 November 2012.

Dorm room.

anyone?

Thank you for your advised and look like i have to pass this time.. Maybe next year then i see who can go with me and l will have to save up to go.. enjoy your trip and be safe..cheers.

• 1 month later...
Guest RUDY-SURABAYA

Yo can go to Petitenget beach in Seminyak area.

Not too far from La Luciola and behind Hu-u Bar there is a place name Callego bar and massage. They provide massage as well but not happy ending (based on my experience). The price is cheap compare to others.

In this place you can see many PLU with his sexy swim wear.

--------------------

CLOSED !!!!! RENOVATED FOR BUILDING MULIA HOTEL !!!! WILL MOVE TO BATU BELIG BEACH

• 3 weeks later...

hi , Guys

Planned to go again this year to Bali

I got my Air Asia Promotion Ticket with Return RM271.50

So any guys want to joint with me ... I will be going on 27th Oct till 05th Nov 2012...

I know still early but no harm to plan rite...

Will be Staying in Villa layang Bulan in Seminyak.....

have a villa at 1seminyak villa 3 for 6 pax.. anyone interested in buying over the voucher? or going together?

have PM-ed you.

hi , Guys

Planned to go again this year to Bali

I got my Air Asia Promotion Ticket with Return RM271.50

So any guys want to joint with me ... I will be going on 27th Oct till 05th Nov 2012...

I know still early but no harm to plan rite...

Will be Staying in Villa layang Bulan in Seminyak.....

have PM-ed you.

안녕하세요.

• 2 weeks later...

You can use Villa Layang Bulan as a best clothing optional accomodation, good service, quite new place in terms of facilities however its bit far from center of gay life in Seminyak.

Good and tested by many option is Spartacus Hotel, its close to the beach and all venues.

Both places are quite liberal with sexual behaviour in or outside the room. sex partys, sex in pool, all for guests :)

google world

------------------

clarionboys.blogspot.com

cocospabali.blogspot.com

I have stayed at Villa Layang Bulan in previous trips but have never tried Spartacvs. Anyone has any feedback on Spartacvs? Is it popular with Asians?

You can use Villa Layang Bulan as a best clothing optional accomodation, good service, quite new place in terms of facilities however its bit far from center of gay life in Seminyak. Good and tested by many option is Spartacus Hotel, its close to the beach and all venues. Both places are quite liberal with sexual behaviour in or outside the room. sex partys, sex in pool, all for guests :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alvin

Thinking of travelling to Bali. Anybody wanna share the cost of a room?

Me me. I would like to go Bali if you know the place well. I never been there. Are u going there to find boys! If yes, that us great. Same objective. I would also like to share the cost of a room so that have more $ to spend on other things. But, when u plan to go? I am from Singapore .

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going alone to Bali in early June for 5D4N.

Things to do:

1. Stay at all-nude gay resort.

2. 1-day scuba dive trip

3. Traditional Balinese massage

4. Check out the gay scene (night).

5. Relax at a beach!

So, for the accommodation, which nude gay resort will you recommend? I don't want to be too far from the gay scene. I think it should be in Jln Dhyana Pura (Seminyak), right? Not Kuta one, which is predominantly straight and touristy?

안녕하세요.

• 2 weeks later...

Want to go Bali on July..anyone keen to go with me but i first time.. I am hoping for someone to share room and could go have fun around.. meaning a nice company would be great.. my states 170/59 Peranakan. I am easy going.. and admit that i am playful but always play safe.. cheers..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest calvin

hi friendly i plan to go thre june 15 - 20.. u still keen. my 1st time also. im 27 165 57.. pls ctc me @ vernonesparagoza@gmail.com cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen alot of posts here from guys going to Bali for the first time...

I go a couple of times a year and will be back there from June 16th to July 1st. will be doing the tourist thing during the day and the Dyhana Pura clubs at night, staying near Double Six...

If you want a friendly face to have a drink with, get in touch!

dj.perth@gmail.com

I'm a 38 year old guy, nice body, good looks, caucasean, good sense of humour...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I wanna travel to Bali from 15 - 18 November 2012.

Decide to stay at Seminyak area.

Maybe some of you have a same plan, let me know it. I'm Gay btw.

Sincerely yours,

Owl

owl.owel@yahoo.com

I go a couple of times a year and will be back there from June 16th to July 1st. will be doing the tourist thing during the day and the Dyhana Pura clubs at night, staying near Double Six...

dj.perth@gmail.com

I'm a 38 year old guy, nice body, good looks, caucasean, good sense of humour...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dj.perth@gmail.com

Hi

36 years, slim fit.... Looking to share room cost with someone in layang bulan, from around sept 9-16th? you have your fun, ill have mine, we can even have some together ;) does anyone actually know if guys really do get it on around the pool etc... Or that it is THAT freely open so to speak? Great if it is!

hi there..

i put a posting under Nude Holidays thread... trying my luck here...

i was thinking of getting a group of 8-10ppl to head over to bali with a villa to ourselves... a group of guys just hanging out together and who knows how it will turn out ...

looking for genuinely interested regular dudes for this trip... currently, the interested party are me, my bf and justgymguy (as a 3rd probable guy)...

There are 5 bedrooms with king-size beds to share, so rooming could be tricky... so it helps if u have laid-back, easy-going personality (anyway, it's a holiday to de-stress). The villa is not too far from the gay area, about 5mins walk only.

Hope to make this happen in March 2013....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have just booked my ticket

Will transit in Singapore for 17 hours over night. 1/3 arrive 7pm and depart 2/3 7am in the morning to Bali

Bali, just stay for 1,5 days from 2/3 mid-day and depart 3/3 mid night

Anyone would be in Bali that time? I have not reserved hotel or anything so still looking and hope to find a travel buddy.

Cheers

Hi! Seminyak or Jln Dhyanapura to be more precise has all the gay bars (now 6 at the same place - Mixwell, Bali Joe, Facebar, Bottoms Up, Chaps and Cabaret) while gayish club Double Six is 5 mins away by taxi from this location. So if that is what you are looking for, then Seminyak. Also, Callego Beach is where gays hangout during the day, and in Seminyak area. Kuta has lots of nightlife and some cheap accommodation (think Poppys lane etc).

I have a voucher for a gay (nude) hotel in Seminyak if you are interested.

Double 6 is no more, they are building new apartments on that land; the same goes for Callego and the gay beach: it's a worksite (another ugly hotel). Bali is becoming so ugly and so un-gay.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

i posted a comment/thread abt having a nude holiday in April...

It's a trip for 6 ppl...

currently, i have 5 guys all set for the trip...

one guy who originally wanted to go, dropped out last min...

so currently, there's one empty slot for the trip...

the flight is by garuda...

The exact date is from 5th april (fri) to 9th april (tues).

The total cost for the flight ($272) and accommodation ($196) is $468.

Here's the itinerary of the trip...

5th April (Fri)

- Depart from SIN @ 0750hr via Garuda

- Arrival at DPS @ 1035hr

- Checked in @ Novotel Nusa Dua for 1 nite

6th April (Sat)

- Check out from Novotel

- Checked in @ Allu Villa

- Chilled out for the day

- Head to Seminyak to some PLU joint

7th April (Sun)

- White water Rafting

- Eco School etc...

8th - 9th April (Mon/Tues)

- Free & Easy

- Checked out from Villa

- Depart from DPS @ 1910hr

- Arrived in SIN @ 2150hr

I have meet the guys going for this trip...

they are pretty laid-back...so i reckon it'll be a chill-out trip...

all are welcome... not looking for a specific group or body-type...

For more details/enquiries, dun hesistant to PM me.

Cheers...

Hi guys, I'll be in Bali alone Mar.27-31 for some R&R and to check out the scene for PLU. Anyone who's there, or even probably wanna share some trips or share a villa or room? Let me know jakecas46@yahoo.com

• G_M changed the title to Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.