Male HQ

Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest anonymous

Will be in Bali alone Dec 21 ti Jan 7. Anyone there?

will be in Bali Mid Jan 2014, looking friends for drink, beach and water rafting 

hi keen to meet up as I plan to bali on the 30 dec 23 tiil 3jan

I am a straight male (British) live in Bali but work in Singapore, would love to get to know so gay guys here for friends

hi...i will be in bali from 8th to 16 january

will u be there by then?

I am a straight male (British) live in Bali but work in Singapore, would love to get to know so gay guys here for friends

Straight ? are you sure ? real straight man is looking for real pussy 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I went to Bali last month, and i stay at Villa Angelo, and it was a nightmare for me, the staff is all touchy and the pool, you can't see the bottom of the pool. very disgusting. and Thank God i just paid for two nights only. And i tried to google some of the Clothing Optional Villa in Bali, and i found The Wood Villa Bali. Its the best experience that i ever had for staying at the Clothing Optional Villa, the staff is Major and super friendly without touchy attitude, and the view is out of chain, Rice Paddy Greeny. and i can lying down naked having a sun bathing and swim. It was a super Major Service. Thank you thewoodbali.com  . I will comeback again for sure, and let me know guys if you stay there. i will be back on 1st March till 7 March 2014, oh did i said that i just paid only US $ 65 a night!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Travelling guy 82

I went to banana spa over a year ago and the experience was great. I elected to have the Jacuzzi massage and after paying was asked to choose a masseur from about 6 guys. A short ten minute wait whilst the jacuzzi filled and I was then shown my way to the jacuzzi room. The room was very nice with a banana lounge and a big jacuzzi.

I was asked to remove my clothing and lay back on the banana lounge for a nice foot massage. It was then time to get into the jacuzzi were I was joined by the now nude masseur. Laying back in the nice jacuzzi I was massaged from head to toe with a very nice massage. By now both he and I were very hard and some mutual bj action was on the cards. Luckily for me I always carry a condom in my wallet and the bi soon led to me leaning over the edge of the jacuzzi whilst he took me to a whole new level of sensual massage. Strongly recommend. Will be back one day for sure

I went to banana spa over a year ago and the experience was great. I elected to have the Jacuzzi massage and after paying was asked to choose a masseur from about 6 guys. A short ten minute wait whilst the jacuzzi filled and I was then shown my way to the jacuzzi room. The room was very nice with a banana lounge and a big jacuzzi.

I was asked to remove my clothing and lay back on the banana lounge for a nice foot massage. It was then time to get into the jacuzzi were I was joined by the now nude masseur. Laying back in the nice jacuzzi I was massaged from head to toe with a very nice massage. By now both he and I were very hard and some mutual bj action was on the cards. Luckily for me I always carry a condom in my wallet and the bi soon led to me leaning over the edge of the jacuzzi whilst he took me to a whole new level of sensual massage. Strongly recommend. Will be back one day for sure

Hi..Your forgot to mention the most important part...How much did it cost you and how much tips did you give. Very curious to know.. Thanks.

2nd week of April? SQ

Travelling Solo, 10-14 Apr via SQ too :D

Edited by Curious_Mac

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest erick

Me and my bf recently visited to Bali and visited (3) massage place. Just to share for those who wish to go massage spa in Bali.

1) Adam Males Massage, about 20 mins taxi ride from Kuta area. Will cost you IDR 50 to 60K. Friendly mamasan, but the time of we visited only (2) massage guys, not so handsome. Only (3) massage private rooms and not shower attach. Only one shower room outside. Just pay IDR 50K tips if you wish to get extra hand job after massage.

2) Coco Grande, can't find in utopia guide. The place in kuta area and just opp of Aston Tuban Hotel. But their web blog said, they will open outlet in Seminyak area.

Very friendly and warmly welcome from their mamasan. The place is not very high class spa, but clean and tidy. Only (2) private massage room, not so privacy because not doors and just cover with curtain. Only one toilet and shower room outside. Massage service is not bad and handsome staffs. We visited there twice during our holidays in Bali.

3) Antique Spa, we asked my tour guide to send us. Very difficult to find. After we found the place, there fully book and unable to massage anymore. They do have the pick up service from your hotel. Highly recommend to call them and rsvp then ask them to pick you up. I don't think taxi driver easy to find unless driver call there and ask for direction.

4) Ume Spa, just one word, highly recommend to not go there. Waste time/Money.

I've visit Adams Apple Spa, and now they have 6 or 7 room with a couple room also.  With 9 boys .. young and handsome. Definitely a clean place with a happy ending touch if we good with bargaining.

• 2 weeks later...

Really thank you to all the feedback that you guys shared.. At least the first traveler got a pack of information with him and need not to worry to book a nice clothing optional villa in seminyak .

Actually I planned to visit bali especially clothing optional villa in seminyak .. But don't know which villa to book.. My friend (just met recently ) told me that he went to sentosa hotel under membership with full package for 5 person 4-5 days( I think so) . It cost >9k RM.

The experience that he had is immense he said..

Just returned from Bali. Here are some pics I've taken during my solo travel. :)

Pool @ Bali Blue Karma

This is where I stayed during my last 2 nights in Bali. This place is awesome!

13863211044_ce158e6150_b.jpg

13862862093_cb6bcca66f_b.jpg

Beach Side @ Tanah Lot Temple Bali Indonesia

13867302015_ae83a84582_b.jpg

Padang Padang Beach @ Bali Indonesia

13871595874_b8aa12a655_b.jpg

Edited by Curious_Mac

homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Staying at Villa Angelo on 18 April and then Laki Uma Villa from 23 to 26 April. On my own early 40s guy if anyone wants to catch up

I am going to Bali on my own as well from 19-23. My first time in Bali and since most of the tours are all private, wouldn't mind sharing a tour if it works out. 

let me know if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Last year went to a quiet sauna (near Walter Spies prison). Wonder if anyone's been there lately, how is it developing? 

Bumped up

Details from Utopia: 

Young Generation Sauna and Warung   Jln Tangkuban Perahu - Kerobokan Dekat LP

Also try the fried cheese and bananas from street stall nearby to the left.

Just went to the antique spa. Very disappointing. Find it to be overrated. Paid for a 120 mins massage but only 100 minutes. From the time I took off my watch to the time I dressed up and put on my watch. Totally Not worth the hassle to travel. Not even close to the sensual experience, with a very listless masseur who spent about 10-20 minutes using the same stroke on the same area? Bleah. Maybe try young generation next.

Guest swimkid

Just returned from Bali. Here are some pics I've taken during my solo travel. :)

Pool @ Bali Blue Karma

Pool @ Bali Blue Karma

Can tan nude at the pool? Is it a gay resort?

However badly you need a massage, avoid Coco Grande at all costs. Was there a few weeks ago and the place was the worst I've ever been in my life. Massage rooms have no doors, only a curtain. There was no air-con. Massage beds and towels were not clean. Massage was really bad and the masseur has bad breath!

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.