Male HQ

Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest anonymous

I'll be at the W Bali for my bday, May 1-5 :) Can't wait! I'll try to explore "interesting" places too haha

I'll be there May 1-4, but with straight friends... dunno if can go "explore"

Guest Jazzy

Hi guys, I'll be in Bali alone Mar.27-31 for some R&R and to check out the scene for PLU. Anyone who's there, or even probably wanna share some trips or share a villa or room? Let me know jakecas46@yahoo.com

Will be there Mar 27-31 too with my bf. Havent decided where to stay, but we'll be looking at staying at a villa with private pool in Seminyak area. Going there to just R&R and won't be doing sightseeing as we've been to Bali before.

you can look at their website, menu prices all listed.

Lunch prices are below SG restaurant standard, dinner is almost comparable

but you can't find those setting in SG.

Alright, thanks!

Also, I've checked most flights and places to go around Bali: there's one to Denpasar and the other one is to somewhere, which one is the one with Seminyak as well as the one with Potatohead?

Never gone to Bali before, not too sure about this :|

Alright, thanks!

Also, I've checked most flights and places to go around Bali: there's one to Denpasar and the other one is to somewhere, which one is the one with Seminyak as well as the one with Potatohead?

Denpasar is the main airport for Bali, airport code is DPS if you are looking up tickets. Even hotels sometimes, websites indicate Denpasar instead of Bali. Bali is the name of the island, Denpasar is the city. Ubud is another place on Bali for example.

Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua, are all areas in Bali around Denpasar. Avoid Nusa Dua if what you're looking is not quiet and isolated beaches haha. But the Conrad hotel there is very nice.

Alright, thanks!

only 1 airport in Bali, thats Denpasar.

If your hotel do not provide transport, you have to go find the taxi service, turn right after getting out of the arrival gate, do not go for the touts...

Most of the gay nightlife are around Jln Raya Semiyak, Jln petitenget area.

If you like the crowds and touristy stuff, go for Kuta/Legian

But i would suggest spending some time in Ubud, just to relax and slack around.

Sanur is passe, Nusa Dua is far out of the way.

Lovina is for the more adventurous.

Ah, thanks for the replies.

Lets say if I travel around by taxis, would I be prone to those 'taxi-scammers' like overcharging, etc?

Also, what about shopping areas? Where should I go?

Any recommended hotels that's decent in terms of price/ambience/comfort?

Will be there Mar 27-31 too with my bf. Havent decided where to stay, but we'll be looking at staying at a villa with private pool in Seminyak area. Going there to just R&R and won't be doing sightseeing as we've been to Bali before.

Hope you guys have fun. I've been to Bali myself a few years back but with straight friends so wasn't able to 'explore'. Any 'interesting' tips where to go?

hi guys,

i posted a comment/thread abt having a nude holiday in April...

It's a trip for 6 ppl...

currently, i have 5 guys all set for the trip...

one guy who originally wanted to go, dropped out last min...

so currently, there's one empty slot for the trip...

the flight is by garuda...

The exact date is from 5th april (fri) to 9th april (tues).

The total cost for the flight ($272) and accommodation ($196) is $468.

Here's the itinerary of the trip...

5th April (Fri)

- Depart from SIN @ 0750hr via Garuda

- Arrival at DPS @ 1035hr

- Checked in @ Novotel Nusa Dua for 1 nite

6th April (Sat)

- Check out from Novotel

- Checked in @ Allu Villa

- Chilled out for the day

- Head to Seminyak to some PLU joint

7th April (Sun)

- White water Rafting

- Eco School etc...

8th - 9th April (Mon/Tues)

- Free & Easy

- Checked out from Villa

- Depart from DPS @ 1910hr

- Arrived in SIN @ 2150hr

I have meet the guys going for this trip...

they are pretty laid-back...so i reckon it'll be a chill-out trip...

all are welcome... not looking for a specific group or body-type...

For more details/enquiries, dun hesistant to PM me.

Cheers...

Now, i have 2 vacant spot for this bali trip... another dropped out due to family matter...

The accommodation have been booked.

As for the flight, the decision will be made by u...

Choosing a cheaper alternative will be the best option for this period...

Those who are keen, pls PM me...

hi guys,

i posted a comment/thread abt having a nude holiday in April...

It's a trip for 6 ppl...

currently, i have 5 guys all set for the trip...

one guy who originally wanted to go, dropped out last min...

so currently, there's one empty slot for the trip...

the flight is by garuda...

The exact date is from 5th april (fri) to 9th april (tues).

The total cost for the flight ($272) and accommodation ($196) is $468.

Here's the itinerary of the trip...

5th April (Fri)

- Depart from SIN @ 0750hr via Garuda

- Arrival at DPS @ 1035hr

- Checked in @ Novotel Nusa Dua for 1 nite

6th April (Sat)

- Check out from Novotel

- Checked in @ Allu Villa

- Chilled out for the day

- Head to Seminyak to some PLU joint

7th April (Sun)

- White water Rafting

- Eco School etc...

8th - 9th April (Mon/Tues)

- Free & Easy

- Checked out from Villa

- Depart from DPS @ 1910hr

- Arrived in SIN @ 2150hr

I have meet the guys going for this trip...

they are pretty laid-back...so i reckon it'll be a chill-out trip...

all are welcome... not looking for a specific group or body-type...

For more details/enquiries, dun hesistant to PM me.

Cheers...

Would love to.... But going BKK during that period too.. Keep us posted of your experience...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be there from May 1st to May 5th for my bday, staying with my friend at the W, got a little villa with private pool :)

Where are most of the bars? Seminyak?

Depending if you want str8 bars/clubs or gay bars? 

Str8 bars - there is one right next to W (or near to it) is Potato Head. Beach front with pretty good music and food. Ku De Ta is another one that you should go. Most other bars/clubs are located in Legian/Kuta area

Gay Bars only in dynapura street (hope I spelt it correctly), in Seminyak area. Maybe about 10-15mins taxi from W (depending on traffic). Some landmarks... if you are taking taxi tell them Fave Hotel Seminyak... this hotel is only 20-30m away from the bars. A must visit Bar would be Balijoe. Great music and very friendly servers that make you feel welcome. Other bars... in my personal experience... they give you much more attention and really serve you well if you are a Bule - Caucasians. Of cos the best time to go is after 11pm... but as the bars are small, if you want to hav a good place/seats then go alittle earlier about 10pm or earlier. Otherwise, you are likely to squeeze and stand in the middle.

Hope this helps.

Am here for sincere friends... 

Depending if you want str8 bars/clubs or gay bars? 

Str8 bars - there is one right next to W (or near to it) is Potato Head. Beach front with pretty good music and food. Ku De Ta is another one that you should go. Most other bars/clubs are located in Legian/Kuta area

Gay Bars only in dynapura street (hope I spelt it correctly), in Seminyak area. Maybe about 10-15mins taxi from W (depending on traffic). Some landmarks... if you are taking taxi tell them Fave Hotel Seminyak... this hotel is only 20-30m away from the bars. A must visit Bar would be Balijoe. Great music and very friendly servers that make you feel welcome. Other bars... in my personal experience... they give you much more attention and really serve you well if you are a Bule - Caucasians. Of cos the best time to go is after 11pm... but as the bars are small, if you want to hav a good place/seats then go alittle earlier about 10pm or earlier. Otherwise, you are likely to squeeze and stand in the middle.

Hope this helps.

I'll try those these coming days. Will be staying at the W this time for 4 nights for my bday :)

Guest Guest

I'll try those these coming days. Will be staying at the W this time for 4 nights for my bday :)

Happy Birthday Enelym - may Bali bring you the man of your dreams ... and more :)

Haha I'm still there. Having a drink now in a cafe in Ubud.

Well the W Retreat & Spa is awesome. Amazing service as a Platinum member. They came to pool side with a cake, guitar and sang a bday saying lol. Free cocktail as well.

Took some pics and framed it to hand it to me the next day at breakfast.

Went to M2Spa. Listed on utopia. They apparently moved a bit up the road. You could walk but it's too hot. Quite pricey for Indonesia. Took a 90min 4 hand massage + 60min facial. Total 1.2M Rupiah. No hanky panky. You can go nude or wear the disposable undie they provide for you. Very clean and new place. Less than a year old.

Next day tried to go to Bonita Spa. Basically just next to W hotel.

Mixed experience. They barely spoke English. We felt like no one really cared. We asked for 2x60min Balinese massage. The guy says ok.

We sit down. Wait and wait while other therapists are performing foot massages on other guys.

Finally after almost 10min another guy comes out. He speaks English and says that they don't have therapists ready.... We just left

Maybe call before you go. It's much cheaper than M2Spa. But the place is not as nice.

Lots of "freelancer" on grindr and Jackd offering b2b. 60min for $100 USD!!! Herm......

Ive heard about the W. I read that it's quite the gay friendly place....lots of couples. The pictures do look amazing! How are beaches and the water near the hotel? Any water activities?

Are there lots of hot guys :) ( aside yourself of course!)

What do you think gay Bali is like for a single traveller? Too many couples that it'll rub your single status in your face too much or nice getaway?

• 2 weeks later...

Ive heard about the W. I read that it's quite the gay friendly place....lots of couples. The pictures do look amazing! How are beaches and the water near the hotel? Any water activities?

Are there lots of hot guys :) ( aside yourself of course!)

What do you think gay Bali is like for a single traveller? Too many couples that it'll rub your single status in your face too much or nice getaway?

Still haven't had to the time to post pics yet...

Bali is not really a beach place I would say... unless you're  a surfer maybe. Water is not crystal clear and not quiet. The beach right outside of the W Retreat & Spa is just a regular beach, but right next door, you have the famous Potato Head bar on the beach and on the other side of W, you have some kind of a gay bar and/or resort. Just walk into the beach from W and walk up north for 30seconds and you'll notice suddenly lots of PLU lol.

Anyway, did not find that many hot guys... or at least not to my taste haha.

Bali is either a party place to go to with friends and hit the bars (3 or 4 bars right next to each other with some gogo shows and drags, similar to DJ Station in Bangkok) with very friendly staff.

Or a couple's place.... going alone might be a bit boring I would say....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest andrewjak

the best massage place in bali is still antique spa. the place is a bit rundown but the treatment is super sensual. having said that, there is no extra service at the end but it is fine. we are given some privacy at the end to shower and can release our "pressure" on our own.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Jonathan

Me and my bf recently visited to Bali and visited (3) massage place. Just to share for those who wish to go massage spa in Bali.

1) Adam Males Massage, about 20 mins taxi ride from Kuta area. Will cost you IDR 50 to 60K. Friendly mamasan, but the time of we visited only (2) massage guys, not so handsome. Only (3) massage private rooms and not shower attach. Only one shower room outside. Just pay IDR 50K tips if you wish to get extra hand job after massage.

2) Coco Grande, can't find in utopia guide. The place in kuta area and just opp of Aston Tuban Hotel. But their web blog said, they will open outlet in Seminyak area.

Very friendly and warmly welcome from their mamasan. The place is not very high class spa, but clean and tidy. Only (2) private massage room, not so privacy because not doors and just cover with curtain. Only one toilet and shower room outside. Massage service is not bad and handsome staffs. We visited there twice during our holidays in Bali.

3) Antique Spa, we asked my tour guide to send us. Very difficult to find. After we found the place, there fully book and unable to massage anymore. They do have the pick up service from your hotel. Highly recommend to call them and rsvp then ask them to pick you up. I don't think taxi driver easy to find unless driver call there and ask for direction.

4) Ume Spa, just one word, highly recommend to not go there. Waste time/Money.

• 5 weeks later...

I tried m2 spa in seminyak a few weeks back. The place is awesome, neat and professional looking. I went for massage and scrub package that costs about IDR400k.

Front desk guy wasn't really friendly. Handed me the menu then just wait for me to choose. Asked for explanation and recommendation but wasn't helpful at all. Turned off by this.

Jacuzzi was not working, hot water also not working.

The masseur was ok. Not really my type as he's a bit skinny but toned. I wasn't given an option to choose masseur. First with the full body massage - I'd give it 7/10. Then he asked if I wanted extra and put a price of IDR500k. That's just plain ridiculous. Brought it down to IDK300k for tips. Not satisfying - just BJ. He came first.

Then the full body scrub. 5/10. Applied the scrub lightly, skipping my buttock area. No 'scrubbing' at all jeez. He left me for about 20 minutes after the scrub was applied. I fell asleep. Then shower. Again, no scrubbing. Very disspointed.

Won't go there again.

Will be there with my friends from California but 14-16 October. See if we walk into each other haha

Will be there from 12 to 15 Oct.

Anyone knows if M2spa has replaced M Spa?

I read somewhere that at M Spa the masseurs take off their sarong, don't know if that is true?

Edited by spadyboy

Hey

i just want to do a review

i tried several massage places for the last couple months ago, and turns out some of them is worth the money and some of them is not

ANTIQUE- is very professional massage, actually is really the good one in Bali and also is sensual too, but there's one thing, no "Milking" at the end!

UME Massage- I like to come here when i need the quick "Milking", and it depends with the Masseur who wanted to help you for that! and about the massage is really affordable price and is kind of Good (too much oil to put it to your body), if you lucky enough they will massage your balls! But again, it depends with the masseur!

M2 spa- I tried it ONCE only and will be my Last! I like the place, is all white and kind of luxury, but the Masseur that i got that day is too scared to touch my body! And dont you dare to think that u will get a "Milking" at the end! They dont do "Milking" and i am suprised that the previous Reviewer(-Solo-) said that he had a HJ in M2Spa.

I havent try Banana spa yet! Let me know your experience in Banana Spa!

And this review is about Clothing Optional Resort for men in Bali

I tried 2 Villa in Bali already,

Here is my review

-Villa Angelo- worth your money! I like the Villa, is very well organized and the staff is freindly also. The room that i stayed is Superior 2nd floor with Pool View, the room light is not really bright so kind of dark during the night time. And yes is 100% nude! And yes the guy in there most of them is between 40-50ish! Well is not my kind of type guy but i just wanna do a Full Body Tan! Theres nothing bad about Villa Angelo except one thing, the way to get in to the Villa is a small aisle at Raya Seminyak, is fine for me during the daytime but when it comes about night time, is kind of scary because the Small Aisle street is dark! especially i rent a car, so is scary to leave your car at the main street of Seminyak.

-Laki Uma Villa- well, i dont know how to start with this Villa!

I stayed for One night only and Thank God for that! its really not worth your money! First of All, there's no guest except me when i stayed there, and Staff is only one man who worked there. The staff is friendly but is lazy! Sat infront of TV all night long! Yes is 100%nude, but the worst thing is, you cannot get the Sun! It covered up with a lot of tree and huge plant! About the room, is Small and very expensive it cost me almost U$ 90 for Standard Room! the Viilla is kind of Old because is a first Clothing Optional villa in Bali.

The atmosphere inside of the villa is very Sexual tension with a lot of semi nude picture! When you don't have a car or bike, is very hard to get in to laki uma villa, because is far from the main attraction! Only one good thing that i like, is the outside of the villa with a lot of parking space!

i would like to try other places like Layang Bulan.

But who knows that i can heard your experience before i make a reservation!

• 2 weeks later...

Have tried two male spas.

First: Adam's Apple. Very basic place, very average massage. This is really clearly mostly aiming at providing sexual service than real massage. The boy pulled down his trousers at the end. Not what I was looking for.

Second: Antique Spa. Wish I had gone already the day before. The place is not new but still really nice and the service was absolutely perfect. Young, cute and very friendly therapist with enough english for a bit of conversation. Very well trained. The massage was energetic yet relaxing and very very sensual. I really insist: sensual but not sexual. The boy did not avoid any part of my body but it was all very natural. I highly recommend the body shampoo which is a really amazing experience if you like water. Do not expect "extra service". I took a 3h package so had free pick up from my villa and they called a taxi to take me back which I had to pay for but it only cost me 30k IDR.

Wish I had this sort of massage for this rate every week back home!

Note: their website still refers to the restaurant but it is now closed.

Seem like many bad reviews about m spa? Should i still go? Hmm..

Btw, any field report on BANANA SPA?

M Spa looked dead quiet when I walked passed 3 times in front of it last week... looks a bit creepy haha.

Otherwise: W Retreat & Spa is waaaaay better for eye candy within its customers, lots of DILFs as well haha.

Stayed at the The Seminyak Beach Resort and Spa this time, very nice hotel but only old tourists.... not many eye candy.

Went white water rafting, that was just amazing!!! take the extreme level, much more fun than the regular level...

M Spa looked dead quiet when I walked passed 3 times in front of it last week... looks a bit creepy haha.

Otherwise: W Retreat & Spa is waaaaay better for eye candy within its customers, lots of DILFs as well haha.

Stayed at the The Seminyak Beach Resort and Spa this time, very nice hotel but only old tourists.... not many eye candy.

Went white water rafting, that was just amazing!!! take the extreme level, much more fun than the regular level...

http://www.balifriendlyhotels.com/m-spa-bali/

This is the m spa you mean right? Dead quiet? Hmmm..

Btw DILFs means?

• 3 weeks later...

Wonder if anyone is headed there and not mind company. I'd love to check out the nude hotels or whatever. But I'm looking for a chill out holiday, don't really like the beach or outdoorsy stuff. Prefer to just shop and go around tourist spots.

when do u plan to make the trip?

Ummm maybe first quarter of next year. I'm just interested to make a curious trip down there. Nothing too ex or exciting. Just thinking of a weekendish getaway. If someone could intro the place to me, no need to entertain or have fun with me. I'm not cute nor fit.

• G_M changed the title to Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.