Male HQ

Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest anonymous

Guest Guest

Went to Bonita Spa in Petitinget Bali (June 2014). I was assigned a very cute young massure who gave a good stong massage, but was not senusal at all. He kept draping a modesty towel over my buttocks and privates and his hands never went closer than about 4 inches away from any erogenous zone. When I looked at him he seemed more interested in looking up at the ceiling, at his mobile phone which was also on the table or at the clock. My friend who I was with had a massure that was trying to turn him on by ensuring every stroke provided a sensual sensation including rubbing the nipples. At one point the massure asked him 'do you like your nipples played with', he replied 'no, it doesn't do a thing for me', yet he continued to do it. Then the massure said at one point 'we run a professional service here'. So the verdict here is its a bit hit and miss. The massures are not all trained the same, there is no consistency. Don't expect a happy ending here just because its a male-to-male massage.

Guest Wbali

Went antique spa ytd at 830pm. Did a 90mins message with my partner in the same room. Experience was so bad for me, was neither good stroke not erotic. I can even hear him laughing halfway with his counterpart in the same room. My partner said his was good. Don't think I will ever go back again

Guest Wbali

Went antique spa ytd at 830pm. Did a 90mins message with my partner in the same room. Experience was so bad for me, was neither good stroke not erotic. I can even hear him laughing halfway with his counterpart in the same room. My partner said his was good. Don't think I will ever go back again

Guest Ricky

Going to Bali for work from June 17-20 - anyone visiting too? Will be staying at Intercontinental Bali - see if we could meet up in the evenings ;-)

PM me :)

Hi there. I am in Bali too until June 23. Meet up??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am travelling to Bali this 18 - 22 August 2014.Will be staying in kuta.

Anyone there at that period of time, maybe we can meet up and more (including sexcapades and group fun)...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am travelling to Bali this 18 - 22 August 2014.Will be staying in kuta.

Anyone there at that period of time, maybe we can meet up and more (including sexcapades and group fun)...

wow..

bali is a good place for group fun

many Japanese ladies quit jobs to stay there for a year just to have fun with the many local men there

the local men there are very good at their crafts.

surfing all the time. to maintain there dark tanned skin.

most Japanese men or women love dark chocolate tanned skin.

when these Japanese ladies go back.

most of these hunk local men..

usually with soft board abs..

tend to offer themselves to male tourists..

so im sure u can get them

just go to Kuta beach and Legian area.

if u are slightly timid and don't like foreign crowd in Kuta.

where there are so many Australian whites.

but u are more adventurous with the locals

then..

just go to GIGIT waterfalls.

and its a very high waterfall.

a very nice water massage therapy

there are more men to choose there..

straight. curious. bi. and gay all alike.

its always touch and go..

so they are open to suggestions

especially in wet area like the waterfall

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

OK so I just came back from my dive trip in Bali. Diving was amazing, of course.

As for massages, I tried M2 again, Jln Petitenget, near the W hotel. Still well maintained place. Guys are not my type but not ugly. Massage with a bit of teasing. No HE and did not ask for tips or anything, which I like. Therapists keeps his clothes on. Massage fully naked.

Super expensive though for Bali: 90min was $41 US

Then went to Antique Spa. Also in the Petitenget area, a bit higher up North. Nice setting, open air for all 13 rooms. They have female therapists and female customers too. Book well in advance because they are always super busy on weekends. Therapist I had was straight I'm pretty sure. I took the 3h super indulgence package haha. It was quite cheap, only 540,000 IDR I think, includes taxes and service. Tips optional as mentioned in each room, it's up to you.

The package has scrub, massage, cream bath and head shampoo and massage. It was a bit long I have to admit.... max 2h is enough. I almost got bored haha. No hanky panky at all. Masseur keeps his clothes on as well. Massage fully naked but can request for disposable undies if needed.

Clean place.

Then I got a super VIP treatment at the brand new Courtyard Seminyak (Marriott). They gave me sooooo many freebies, including 1h free massage in their spa. Balinese massage, by female therapist. Wearing disposable undies. Good massage and atmosphere.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Bali 18-21 Aug ..stay at best western resort kuta; nice environment and pleasant hotel staff.

1st nite book a massage guy via grindr app for 0ne hr massage > he pick me from my hotel to his hotel room ( about 5mins away via motorbike).

the back massage was good; but about 15mins later he ask me to turn around ...and since i had hard on, he started to suck my cock; masturbate for me and lick my nipple.. and I cum !!

I told him .. i prefer a proper hard massage for one hour ... then happy ending later.

The initial agreement was Rp 250,000.

However, I paid Rp 200,000. ( he accept my explanation)

The 2nd nite; book a different guy- Dharma for one hour massage via grindr. He came to my hotel room; he was fully cloth during the massage. Good hard massage. A pleasant guy and professional. No happy ending but I am satisfied coz of his massage. Paid Rp 150,000

The 3rd nite I ask Dharma to come again. After the one hour hard massage ; I ask him if i can suck his cock ? He.lay on the bed ;remove his trousers.. I suck him hard ..then apply the oil and I sat on him !! He f*** me hard and I was moaning... I cum ... ;) Rp 150,000.

note:

There are many guys on grindr in Bali offer massage .mostly minimum Rp 300,000 and above.

However, from my experience ; ask to clarify with the masseur before you engage him.

For first massage , why you didn't stop him from sucking/ hj/ till cum ? If you wanted to have the hard massage ?

Sorry , this is you being nasty and taking advantage of people.

Don't feel too clever , hor .

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mr Discreet

I do not wish to offend anyone and so would keep in private to visit a male massage but there is no indicator of whether males or females are at spas in the hotels. Would love to know whether a hotel has male massage as I believe they are more discreet.

Any ideas on budget to moderate priced hotels

I was in Bali 18-21 Aug  ..stay at best western resort kuta; nice environment and pleasant hotel staff.

1st nite book a massage guy via grindr app for 0ne hr massage > he pick me from my hotel to his hotel room ( about 5mins away via motorbike).

the back massage was good; but about 15mins later he ask me to turn around ...and since i had hard on, he  started to suck my cock; masturbate for me and lick my nipple.. and I cum  !! 

I told him .. i prefer a proper hard massage for one hour ...  then happy ending  later.

The 2nd nite; book a different guy- Dharma for one hour massage via grindr. He came to my hotel room; he was fully cloth during the massage. Good hard massage. A pleasant guy and professional. No happy ending but I am satisfied coz of his massage. Paid Rp 150,000

The 3rd nite I ask Dharma to come again. After the one hour hard massage ; I ask him if i can suck his cock ? He.lay on the bed ;remove his trousers.. I suck him hard ..then apply the oil and I sat on him !! He f*** me hard and I  was moaning... I cum ... ;)  Rp 150,000.

note:

There are many guys on grindr in Bali offer massage .mostly minimum Rp 300,000 and above.

However, from my experience ; ask to clarify with the masseur before you engage him. 

did you tip the masseurs ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was in Bali 18-21 Aug  ..stay at best western resort kuta; nice environment and pleasant hotel staff.

the back massage was good; but about 15mins later he ask me to turn around ...and since i had hard on, he  started to suck my cock; masturbate for me and lick my nipple.. and I cum  !! 

I told him .. i prefer a proper hard massage for one hour ...  then happy ending  later.

The 3rd nite I ask Dharma to come again. After the one hour hard massage ; I ask him if i can suck his cock ? He.lay on the bed ;remove his trousers.. I suck him hard ..then apply the oil and I sat on him !! He f*** me hard and I  was moaning... I cum ... ;)  Rp 150,000.

note:

Oh my read all these sex travelogue can be very addictive! hahaha 

Sometimes travelling overseas can be a good sexcapade .. I just hope I don't start to travel for exotic sex 

• 2 weeks later...

I notice that most times our Fellow-Singaporeans give us a bad reputation and bad name by being very

cunning and calculative.

Between Rp.200,000 to Rp.250,000 is only about S$5/- difference also want to short change the poor masseur.

If the guy needed the massage over the blowjob/handjob, he should've just stopped him and say: please resume

the massage. The poor masseur must have felt threatened and just agreed to give the discount.

The bloody client is so smug, he thinks he got away with it and feeling very proud and cocky. (pun intended).

To me he is just a dickhead!

This is their only source of income, Rp.50,000/- is big to them. S$5/- cannot even buy you a pack of cigarettes in

Singapore. Why cheat the guy?

I remember going to a straight massage joint in a shopping mall in Jakarta several years ago, It only cost about 

Rp.100,000/- for a one-hour session. I only had to take off my shirt and keep my pants on. The private cubicles were

about a meter tall. I sat back on a rattan divan which had a thin mattress (not too comfortable, but ok). The place was

full of people. The boy massaged me without any oil but his finger-press was superb. I ended up enjoying one of the best

massages I've ever had and I was so pleased, I gave the boy an extra tip of Rp.40,000/- and the receptionist who 

recommended the boy Rp.20,000/-.

The next day I went back for another session before leaving for the airport. The service was just as good. And I paid

the same rates and tips.

I am not boasting nor trumpeting my generosity.

What I am trying to say is that we from a richer country should not try to take advantage of the poor people in a Third World

economy.

Sorry if I sound like I am preaching.

• 2 weeks later...

Am thinking of going Bali Feb 27 to March9 and thinking of starting at villa layang bulan. Anyone one have any experiences here and any comparisons to the other clothing optional places? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks. Will be at villa layang bulan between 27th Feb to 10th March. I'm Filipino from Australia...travelling solo. Anyone else going to Bali around this time? Anyone recently gone to layang bulan and care to offer some stories/feedback?

• G_M changed the title to Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.