Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Wondering this 4 guys where they go for fun acept pavilion area .. Any other places ?I saw 2 guy in pavilion area oso after 2 mins I came back they also disappear

Guess they just want to enjoy 4some don wan anyone to join but let me know if you guys wanna 5some I don't mind to join : )

This place sound like only for those desperate people to have sex and organize orgy fun ! They Just didnt care who's the ppl they having sex wit!!! Uncle, boy, fat, fit ,ugly or glk people ? As long as they released their desired!!!!!!!why???? I Just curious

I will usually be ard the sperm pond....

Just met the guy (a chub thou) we stripped naked and jerk off for each other... :)

There are 2 sperm pond. Is it near the Xillinx and Honeywell Building or the other where there are no building?

The one without building.

Think I hv done an injustice to that guy...I must say he has indeed kept to his word and met me there...

He gave me bj and sucked my nipples before we mutually jerked off...

I really enjoy being totally nude in the open and being sucked.... Will be even more exciting if there r a few peeping Toms around... :)

The one without building.

Think I hv done an injustice to that guy...I must say he has indeed kept to his word and met me there...

He gave me bj and sucked my nipples before we mutually jerked off...

I really enjoy being totally nude in the open and being sucked.... Will be even more exciting if there r a few peeping Toms around... :)

you must be very horny thats why chub you also want :lol: just kidding :yuk:

Apart from being horny, I also got to be considerate that he bother to go all the way there at 3am to meet up... Not like some selfish souls who will probably hide away leaving him alone there lor...

Guest East Dude

So ur keen in me? No wonder u pushed the other guy away n came back for me. Oh well no big deal. No luck for me today then.

Leaving now. a straight mly couple drove their bike ride into the shelter with me. LOL

Guest Guest26

This place sound like only for those desperate people to have sex and organize orgy fun ! They Just didnt care who's the ppl they having sex wit!!! Uncle, boy, fat, fit ,ugly or glk people ? As long as they released their desired!!!!!!!why???? I Just curious

I agree !

I agree !

I agree They even had orgy fun in front of one straight couple and show to them. If you want to know more you can go and read the forum they post here before!! I really don't understand why all these people did it , yes we are gay but dont behave like animals why must purposely show them when you guys orgy if gay couple still ok but straight couple !! Too much right!! , actually you will never know wat they will do .. Either Report police or gossip ard ??.. Please don't make those straight people look down on gays........

Guest Busybody

Hello, pls read carefully! He said a straight couple drove their bike into the shelter with him but didn't say he do anything in the presence of the straight couple...so how u derived that they had fun in front of the couple ?

Guest guest26

Hello, pls read carefully! He said a straight couple drove their bike into the shelter with him but didn't say he do anything in the presence of the straight couple...so how u derived that they had fun in front of the couple ?

busybody pls read carefully im not talking about eastdude ,i didnt means anything just hope that they can be more careful and behave themselve when see any straight people around. please read and below are some people post here b4 and i didnt want to mention who post it.

*hi. me & my regular bottom regularly visit the park at changi south too. there are even couple of occasion that we have 4some. but not day time, but after 9pm will be nice. the entrace of the park is by the road side along changi south ave 1 junction with changi south st 1. there are couple of occasion that while having fun, a couple (male & female) pass by on a motorbike in the park. saw us, park at one corner & watch us. it's soo fun.*

busybody pls read carefully im not talking about eastdude ,i didnt means anything just hope that they can be more careful and behave themselve when see any straight people around. please read and below are some people post here b4 and i didnt want to mention who post it.

*hi. me & my regular bottom regularly visit the park at changi south too. there are even couple of occasion that we have 4some. but not day time, but after 9pm will be nice. the entrace of the park is by the road side along changi south ave 1 junction with changi south st 1. there are couple of occasion that while having fun, a couple (male & female) pass by on a motorbike in the park. saw us, park at one corner & watch us. it's soo fun.*

i too experience the same situation while fxxking with my regular bottom, the malay couple in bike ride in. they just simply look & i guess they fondle with each other.

I agree They even had orgy fun in front of one straight couple and show to them. If you want to know more you can go and read the forum they post here before!! I really don't understand why all these people did it , yes we are gay but dont behave like animals why must purposely show them when you guys orgy if gay couple still ok but straight couple !! Too much right!! , actually you will never know wat they will do .. Either Report police or gossip ard ??.. Please don't make those straight people look down on gays........

Its a free world what you want to do and as long as you are not caught by the authorities it should be fine because- "Dogging” is engaging in consensual sexual activity in public to attract an audience; the audience either observes or joins in.

This happens in bigger & larger countries overseas and there are select places in some cities where it happens after dark. They drive their car to secluded notorious open places and indulge in 'Dogging'

So who knows the so called straight couple, you guys are talking about, who were observing the 'dogging' act by men might have been waiting to be invited! You never know!

Grow up guys, stop being judgemental!

I'm a flex but more to top

me bi-married. i have noted you for sometime and taken an immense liking to your di-di but i'm at the other end of the country. Will get in touch with you sometime and see if we can fix up something. Cheers

Guest Environment

Its a free world what you want to do and as long as you are not caught by the authorities it should be fine because- "Dogging” is engaging in consensual sexual activity in public to attract an audience; the audience either observes or joins in.

This happens in bigger & larger countries overseas and there are select places in some cities where it happens after dark. They drive their car to secluded notorious open places and indulge in 'Dogging'

So who knows the so called straight couple, you guys are talking about, who were observing the 'dogging' act by men might have been waiting to be invited! You never know!

Grow up guys, stop being judgemental!

Oh, 2 things more guys - respect the environment, do not litter the place with condoms. One is hygiene we need to go down again and again to the place. The second you are exposing your DNA for other investigations too. Happy Dogging!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic