Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Personally I think the guy who started this CBP thread is the one who works nearby and wanted to turn the park into aj cruising place for his convenience. So he started creating stories about his hot encounters at CBP in the hope it will attract others to come and check out CBP, and naturally it will be frequented by AJs

It is the same pattern for other public places too like the Civic Centre etc.....with the same aim of turning the place into a cruising place.

Now lets go to Pasir Ris Town Park....last time I heard there were many hot encounters there. (I stay in Pasir Ris...:P)

This is the case i believe.

I think depend on luck oso sometime after ppl read the forum then will came down and take a look , like just now ard 8plus I saw a fit n young cute handsome jogger who wear white addidas singlet jogg ard there and I try to approached but he quite shy and i dont think he like me but after few minutes he jogg into pavilion area and one guy approached him and suck for him actually I was hide somewhere there and peep on them and I jerk off myself : ) was nice to watch n jealous the guy can had fun with him .. Can we be friend if you are here ?

bobby38 I think I see this guy last nite also I was in the car

I drove there before too.... countless times....at different times between 9pm to 2am...

i can tell everyone here... its a waste of time. there were no cruisers around

the only time i had fun was when i drove there wth one guy i hooked up from fort rd

Not really true.. Mayb cbp still new and not many ppl know the place and not easy to access if without car that's why the crowd still not as many as fort rd or bedok stadium but can't denied cbp still attract ppl to cruise there because of the environment , dark and safe and u can do watever u like , orgy or naked !! .. My experience ppl always cruise ard 8-11pm this hours

Guest Environment

Not really true.. Mayb cbp still new and not many ppl know the place and not easy to access if without car that's why the crowd still not as many as fort rd or bedok stadium but can't denied cbp still attract ppl to cruise there because of the environment , dark and safe and u can do watever u like , orgy or naked !! .. My experience ppl always cruise ard 8-11pm this hours

Environment? As stressed in earlier post, if environment is treated right, not littering with you know what- authorities will not suspect anything unless ....................... :whistle:

I agree the place is more privacy and safe not as open as fort rd and bedok stadium and very dark can hide anywhere if got police that's why attrac many straight couple not only gay but better don't bring wallet along if kena rob also no one can help ...

I agree the place is more privacy and safe not as open as fort rd and bedok stadium and very dark can hide anywhere if got police that's why attrac many straight couple not only gay but better don't bring wallet along if kena rob also no one can help ...

Worst part is if a guy who doesnt drive but walk instead from the mrt station, he has nowhere to run or escape if there is a raid by the police there because its like a no-mans land.

I was there just now from 930pm till 11pm...still not even a single soul until abt almost 11pm a bangla cycled there and settle down his butt at the nearby bench and talked out loud on his hp in Tamil.

Besides that, only few cars making a few roundabout trip. But if all the cruiser there are driving and none of them refused to step out from their car, then they will end up empty handed.

I will not go there anymore. This was my second trip there and disappointed again.

a friend of mine said he has 3some and 4some there b4..... and got muscle guys too ....

dont listen from hearsay....go there yourself and tell us...

I can have a 3some or 4some there too if I bring 3 or 4 person there....

Guest busybody

its deserted at night.....yes you can do anything there but u have to bring your own props and actors....

chinese say never taste the grape already say grape sours :whistle: why must do that? no one ask you to go if so unhappy and why u must go in the first place ... :whistle:

chinese say never taste the grape already say grape sours :whistle: why must do that? no one ask you to go if so unhappy and why u must go in the first place ... :whistle:

I went there to see and experience it for myself....unlike others who say 'I heard this...I heard that' but have not been there himself!

Have u been there yourself? Btw, I dont eat grape thats sour.....mine is the higher grade that taste sweet...

Guest skyhigh

I went there to see and experience it for myself....unlike others who say 'I heard this...I heard that' but have not been there himself!

Have u been there yourself? Btw, I dont eat grape thats sour.....mine is the higher grade that taste sweet...

:lol: if you judge abt grade in this way then mine consider higher grade also but one thing i don't even bother to go down and make so many complaint at all ...this is the differen between higher n lower grade if people want to talk about grade :yuk: but wondering if people judge themselve higher grade then what for they went there hehe :clap: peace!!!!!!!!!

:lol: if you judge abt grade in this way then mine consider higher grade also but one thing i don't even bother to go down and make so many complaint at all ...this is the differen between higher n lower grade if people want to talk about grade :yuk: but wondering if people judge themselve higher grade then what for they went there hehe :clap: peace!!!!!!!!!

then am i lower grade lo cause i been there few time lol / how can you guys judge like this, very bad and funny

Correct your english first...and since u hv neven been there...shut your arse-mouth up...

Guest skyhigh

Correct your english first...and since u hv neven been there...shut your arse-mouth up...

:lol: chao ah guan you should shut up your ji bai mouth ,complain so much ,what for u go there if you think people there are low class and you are higher grade? fxxking ugly face thats why can't get anyone there, go and ask your parents fxxk your asshole and your jibai mouth :whistle: bye chao ah guan u don't have to reply cause i will never entertain chao ji bai and will never read lol :yuk: and people will know who is right and how bad you are!!!!!!!!!! :whistle: >>>>>peace>>>>>>>> :lol: no read no pain :clap: win

:lol: chao ah guan you should shut up your ji bai mouth ,complain so much ,what for u go there if you think people there are low class and you are higher grade? fxxking ugly face thats why can't get anyone there, go and ask your parents fxxk your asshole and your jibai mouth :whistle: bye chao ah guan u don't have to reply cause i will never entertain chao ji bai and will never read lol :yuk: and people will know who is right and how bad you are!!!!!!!!!! :whistle: >>>>>peace>>>>>>>> :lol: no read no pain :clap: win

U cant even understand simple english...since when did i say the people who cruise cbp are low class?

Now thats low class.....mouth full of filthy words.

The administrator has already closed CBP thread in the main forum because he acknowledged that all the hype about CBP is just some fantasies of some BW guest since many have gone down to check and report the same thing...that is, the place is deserted and most of the time not a single soul can be found there. But people like you, who have not been there, who fantasising and imagining about CBP being a hot place FULL of cruisers, have no place to go, start this thread again...it is wasting other's time.

While you guys can continue your bickering here, I've just returned from a fun night at CBP. Had a nice long session undisturbed. Ok, I admit, usually I get no one, I was there last night too at 4am, not a soul. But tonight... Oh mine..

If you go there just to cruise, mostly you won't find any fun. But I dislike being at places where there is lots of cruisers. You can't even have your fun in peace with all the gawkers and unwelcomed attention. I much prefer CBP, very quiet and nice, no disturbance.

Guest Dogging

While you guys can continue your bickering here, I've just returned from a fun night at CBP. Had a nice long session undisturbed. Ok, I admit, usually I get no one, I was there last night too at 4am, not a soul. But tonight... Oh mine..

If you go there just to cruise, mostly you won't find any fun. But I dislike being at places where there is lots of cruisers. You can't even have your fun in peace with all the gawkers and unwelcomed attention. I much prefer CBP, very quiet and nice, no disturbance.

Hey Moron, do you know what is the meaning of 'Dogging'. Back track in this post / thread and you will find where you stand. There can not be different grades and levels for this kind of activity the way you like the world and that place for you to be.

Guest Dogging

Skyhigh, what did you achieve? Other than indulge in gibberish, you exposed yourself to others as a classless punk! Exercise venery and respect the fathers and mothers of the world. How did you come out into this world? From the backside of a donkey? You get my point I am asking questions only, not attacking you!

Hey Moron, do you know what is the meaning of 'Dogging'. Back track in this post / thread and you will find where you stand. There can not be different grades and levels for this kind of activity the way you like the world and that place for you to be.

Hey insane, I do know what is "dogging" what I cannot see is how insane you are to link dogging to the post you quoted. Whoever mentioned about "dogging". Seems you have a fetish for that word. Are you a product of your mother's dogging activities? Get a life bastard!

Anyone coming?

Went to Fort Rd just now. At 1042pm, I was having 3some with me totally naked. Thought of going to CBP at first, but dont want the risk of going home empty handed. And I have made the right decision.

Ridiculous! He deserved it , the one who " act high class " and keep complaining , please don't go cbp and get out from this forum if you keep complaining and "act atas " don't affect others who wanna go cbp . Macam bodoh

I think there is a misunderstanding here.

The complainer was only complaining abt the fact that he went there twice and feel disappointed that there was not a single soul. Nowehere did he say he is 'atas' and the CBP cruisers are low class. I can sensed that he was frustrated that he walked from expo stn to CBP and went home empty-handed.

But 'busybody' accusing him of 'not tasting the grape and say its sour'. To most of us, it means someone who has never done a particular stuff and yet commented on it. This of course anger the complainer because obviously he has visited CBP twice and based on his experience, he commented about CBP. So 'busybody' accusation towards the complainer is not accurate and unfair. When the complainer said his grape is sweeter, he was not referring to CBP cruiser but 'busybody' instead.

No matter what, for 'busybody' to throw expletives and involving parents is uncalled for. And this accusation of the complainer with regards CBP cruiser as low class went out of control by other forumers who misunderstood the complainer, probably because of 'busybody' strong reaction.

Let's not get carried away with siding anybody here because to 'ask your mother and father to fxxck your ass' should not be tolerated and sided with. And the complainer was misunderstood in the first place.

The complainer was only complaining abt the fact that he went there twice and feel disappointed that there was not a single soul. Nowehere did he say he is 'atas' and the CBP cruisers are low class. I can sensed that he was frustrated that he walked from expo stn to CBP and went home empty-handed.

But 'busybody' accusing him of 'not tasting the grape and say its sour'. To most of us, it means someone who has never done a particular stuff and yet commented on it. This of course anger the complainer because obviously he has visited CBP twice and based on his experience, he commented about CBP. So 'busybody' accusation towards the complainer is not accurate and unfair. When the complainer said his grape is sweeter, he was not referring to CBP cruiser but 'busybody' instead.

No matter what, for 'busybody' to throw expletives and involving parents is uncalled for. And this accusation of the complainer with regards CBP cruiser as low class went out of control by other forumers who misunderstood the complainer, probably because of 'busybody' strong reaction.

Let's not get carried away with siding anybody here because to 'ask your mother and father to fxxck your ass' should not be tolerated and sided with. And the complainer was misunderstood in the first place.

Obviously the complainer has tasted the grape and based on his post, the grape tasted sour.

And thanks to the complainer for reporting his field trips to us.

LOL I had a stud this morning 3am... we drove to National Stadium and I fxxked him at the main entrance :)

So thrilling as no one was around but having to keep a lookout as we were stripped naked and could see main road and look out for security guard ...

LOL

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

I'm not siding anybody here but Actually the complainer shouldn't asked sky-high" shut your arse-mouth up " in the first place if he didn't mean it not necessary reacted like this right , anyway no offense juz my opinion , I will still visit cbp

I'm not siding anybody here but Actually the complainer shouldn't asked sky-high" shut your arse-mouth up " in the first place if he didn't mean it not necessary reacted like this right , anyway no offense juz my opinion , I will still visit cbp

Yes you are right but I guess the complainer got angry after being accused of 'havent taste the grape already said sour'....thats what I think..

People who know how you really know like, will all siam you like a cockroach.

U had a stud? Its such an easy guess.

You paid him a hefty sum, before he could agree to go through hell with you

LOL I really dun give a shit to who u are stalking me thru BW these days.

As long as I enjoyed myself, I am cool. And he drives a convertible, fyi .. and i am invited to go over to his place for an orgy with his bf and gang tonight .. they are prominent in the aj circle as well and are into events and parties. dun think just bcos u own a certain establishment or operate some outlet out there, and think u are succcessful, u can be cocky and continue to be a sissy hiding behind a guest id. there are successful ajs i know in the circle who are down to earth. unlike u.

Whatever, sour grapes to u, mr guest stalker who is still hung up over the cockroach and leeching on every thread that i am. Petty lol.

i have my fair share of studs but who are you to judge ? Sour grapes lol.

Edited by SKMan

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic