Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

I got raped by a couple last nite , they force me to snif something and suddenly I feel very dizzy and I feel something enter my asshole I feel so pain and one guy lick my nipple and suck my dick , they take turn to fxxk me but i jusI can't did anything I was so scared but after awhile I feel so high and bend down suck their dick although been force but i quite enjoy it..Anyone got same experience there?

Guest Dogging

I got raped by a couple last nite , they force me to snif something and suddenly I feel very dizzy and I feel something enter my asshole I feel so pain and one guy lick my nipple and suck my dick , they take turn to fxxk me but i jusI can't did anything I was so scared but after awhile I feel so high and bend down suck their dick although been force but i quite enjoy it..

Wah what an imagination, if it did happen guys must be aware all open / shrouded spaces here are marked and hotspots can be observed via statellite. They must be wodering what unspecified commando style operation is goign on in those open / shrouded spaces is going on! What a fantasy expressed! Anyway enjoy when the fun is short lived!

Hope they did use condom. . .

I got raped by a couple last nite , they force me to snif something and suddenly I feel very dizzy and I feel something enter my asshole I feel so pain and one guy lick my nipple and suck my dick , they take turn to fxxk me but i jusI can't did anything I was so scared but after awhile I feel so high and bend down suck their dick although been force but i quite enjoy it..

I saw the litter at the gazebo when I was at CBP tonight (Friday). Golly, the tissue-papers were strewn on the grass although the dustbin was less than 5 metres away. Let's all do our part, people! Chuck it all in the bin instead of contributing to the litter...

On a lighter note, thank you to J for the wonderful evening at CBP. I enjoyed your company between 10.15pm to 11.45pm. Hope to see you again sometime... :)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

It will be good that it is dark and deserted mah... unless u ask someone out to meet there... but on another note, if i manage to ask someone out, will have him come to my place instead lol

Was there around 3am only 2 cars in the vicinity with some people making out within. The gazebos and benches looked very clean! Well done all! You've all cleaned up after your activities. Or were there any? :blink:

To the guy who i had fun with juz now.. at ard 10 plus...

i was the guy in blue shirt with white stripes...

u mentioned u stay @ bedok...

din get yr name and number...

hope to hook up with u again... =)

Guest bullshit

i think its all bullshit....dont know whats the hype is all about.

Was there for the first time from 830pm till 930pm...walked all the way from expo mrt but nobody was there....except me and plenty of pontianaks.

Next time I feel horny, I ll go straight to fort rd or bedok stadium...Im 32/173/65kg

Guest Dragonboi

Haha I think it's always that few regular guy lo .. I went there twice only .. First time see 1 mly chub wit Chinese uncle have fun there n second time see 1 fatfat chn naked there moon tann n jerk off .. Quite turn me off lo after see that I just leave and tell myself no more third time...

I think someone mentioned before that it is advisable to bring someone there, or agree to meet someone there. Due to the uncertainty of any possible crowd, it is not a good idea to hope to meet someone.

The best timing to go there is after 10pm or so. I won't go there any earlier because some Changi Business Park employees walk across this dark section of the park to get to their cars after work.

Anyway, it is not true that only chubs and uncles go there. The guy I had fun with last Friday was a toned young man. I'm not fat either, so both of us really enjoyed each other's company. :)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Besides pontianaks, there is also a pack of wild dogs there who will chase you round the park. Obviously this place is for despos who cannot see the light of day. Don't say you have not been warned! Better to go to Delta Stadium and Tiong Bahru where there is at least some quality control !!

Edited by fugues

fugues:

did you have a bad experience there? you sound pretty sore...

after patronising the cruising area at CBP for the past few months, i have yet to bump into a single dog.

i have not been there when it's pitch-dark. when i go there, there is usually some moonlight, which adds a sexy glow when we're making out with the people we brought along or met there. :)

to each his own. not many easterners would want to go to delta or tiong bahru, but i have met about 2-3 westerners who came over to CBP. :D

Was there two nights ago and met a topless runner. Strong chest with toned arms, he saw me noticing him and signalled his interest, after which we had a sensational mutual hj and bj in which he exploded over my face but left me with a smile. We left soon after but forgot to get each other's contact.

Hope to see you soon again E!

Was there two nights ago and met a topless runner. Strong chest with toned arms, he saw me noticing him and signalled his interest, after which we had a sensational mutual hj and bj in which he exploded over my face but left me with a smile. We left soon after but forgot to get each other's contact.

Hope to see you soon again E!

haiz...i was there 2 nites ago too.. in exec wear...

met the guy there (who mentioned he stays at bedok)

but he dun seem to be in this forum....

hope to meet u up again if u r here... =)

Guest wastetime

Dont waste time at CBP la...

Reading some of the comments, one would think that the place is full of cruising activities like the fort rd. In actual fact, its the pontianaks are the ones having fun there.

Better go to fort road or bedok stadium straight next time and there will always be a handful of people there where u can choose from.

fugues:

did you have a bad experience there? you sound pretty sore...

Hi babyblue,

Yes, i have been there on a few occasions because i live in the east and been disappointed each time especially after all the hype in this thread which turned out to be more imagined than real. I think the moderators here also realise that which is why they have closed this topic in the main forum.

I guess it's ok to go there if you have picked up someone from elsewhere and are looking for some privacy to make out in the car but to go there and look for someone ... please don't waste your time unless you fancy taxi drivers cooling their heels waiting for calls from the Biz Park.

I think your chances of being pleasantly surprised would be higher if you go elsewhere - Delta Stadium and Tiong Bahru Park are more rewarding.

Cheers

Guest Bobby 38

I think depend on luck oso sometime after ppl read the forum then will came down and take a look , like just now ard 8plus I saw a fit n young cute handsome jogger who wear white addidas singlet jogg ard there and I try to approached but he quite shy and i dont think he like me but after few minutes he jogg into pavilion area and one guy approached him and suck for him actually I was hide somewhere there and peep on them and I jerk off myself : ) was nice to watch n jealous the guy can had fun with him .. Can we be friend if you are here ?

I think depend on luck oso sometime after ppl read the forum then will came down and take a look , like just now ard 8plus I saw a fit n young cute handsome jogger who wear white addidas singlet jogg ard there and I try to approached but he quite shy and i dont think he like me but after few minutes he jogg into pavilion area and one guy approached him and suck for him actually I was hide somewhere there and peep on them and I jerk off myself : ) was nice to watch n jealous the guy can had fun with him .. Can we be friend if you are here ?

Ooooo....... being peeped at is sooo kinky. Now I feel like going down there! Ok I admit, I'm pontianak!

Hi all, thanks for all yr suggestions and encouragement... I had my fair share of fun there as well over the past weeks. ..Just like many have said it all depend on luck... And seems the best time to go there is ard 8-10pm....

Had a nice session with my 2nd bf earlier this evening but I m just too horny n high sex drive tt I wanna go for another fire mission to off load my ammunition and being an exhibitionist, wld love to hv it in the open!!!! And now mission accomplished! :)

Hi all, thanks for all yr suggestions and encouragement... I had my fair share of fun there as well over the past weeks. ..Just like many have said it all depend on luck... And seems the best time to go there is ard 8-10pm....

Had a nice session with my 2nd bf earlier this evening but I m just too horny n high sex drive tt I wanna go for another fire mission to off load my ammunition and being an exhibitionist, wld love to hv it in the open!!!! And now mission accomplished! :)

Mission accomplished? Sigh.. haha. Ok, I j ust enjoy the stars then

Guest newcruisingplace

Personally I think the guy who started this CBP thread is the one who works nearby and wanted to turn the park into aj cruising place for his convenience. So he started creating stories about his hot encounters at CBP in the hope it will attract others to come and check out CBP, and naturally it will be frequented by AJs

It is the same pattern for other public places too like the Civic Centre etc.....with the same aim of turning the place into a cruising place.

Now lets go to Pasir Ris Town Park....last time I heard there were many hot encounters there. (I stay in Pasir Ris...:P)

Guest newcruisingplace

Personally I think the guy who started this CBP thread is the one who works nearby and wanted to turn the park into aj cruising place for his convenience. So he started creating stories about his hot encounters at CBP in the hope it will attract others to come and check out CBP, and naturally it will be frequented by AJs

It is the same pattern for other public places too like the Civic Centre etc.....with the same aim of turning the place into a cruising place.

Now lets go to Pasir Ris Town Park....last time I heard there were many hot encounters there. (I stay in Pasir Ris...:P)

Pasir Ris Town Park is a popular spot for hot, hunky young men to do their daily jogs there.....if u are lucky, you may 'score' with one of them. Im going down there...who is joining me? :P)

Just got back from CBP. Was there 4.30 to 545am. Not a single soul. The lights at the 1st roundabout is out. VERY dark. Too bad I had to enjoy it with just myself. Better luck next time!

Dont keep relying on luck la......quit CBP....go to bedok stadium or fort rd......If u need it, you need it now....luck or no luck...

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic