Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Guest fireball

Anyone going down later?

Was there 8:30 - 9:30 no one around pond or pavilion.

Did I go to wrong place? There was a white van that seemed to be circling the area.

Maybe another BW reader?

Lots of parked vehicles in the area, not sure if hetero or homo sexuals inside.

Guest Environment

Hey insane, I do know what is "dogging" what I cannot see is how insane you are to link dogging to the post you quoted. Whoever mentioned about "dogging". Seems you have a fetish for that word. Are you a product of your mother's dogging activities? Get a life bastard!

Holy Moses! This guy is the one and same classless punk as the Moron. Looks like he does not seem to know what is fetish? Everyone got a fetish for something in life, guess so. Seems like this guy never had a natural childbirth and maybe had a tough childhood and want to damn others, in his despise of his parents? What decadence of morals & values seem to be springing out of this person and does he deserve this particular community either? May god bless his soul when he daparts this world one day, otherwise his soul will continue the same attitude to all the souls of our forefathers!

Holy Moses! May god bless his soul when he daparts this world one day, otherwise his soul will continue the same attitude to all the souls of our forefathers!

Holy Moses! By your sentence, you're saying your forefathers are shares the attitude of the Moron you are speaking about? I think you're truly insane!

Holy Moses! By your sentence, you're saying your forefathers are shares the attitude of the Moron you are speaking about? I think you're truly insane!

You take one sentence of a paragraph (so all the rest of the para you agree?) and then mix words in a feverish and connote to something of your liking to satisfy your base ego- which shows typically your mortido. Are you an authority at IMH to know what is sanity all about, who is sane and who is not. Or are you one of the patients who need to get yourself fixed, now and then as there seems to be some improvement in you from your previous times. Your use of expelletives have vanished. Congratualations :clap:

Dark devil.. I love yr cock.. Wish tt I hav a chance to suck yr cock n feel yr cock in my ass

i won't mind, provided that you're not too much of a senior. my apology if you're offended. also, i would prefer someone who is daring enough to strip xxxxx. oh ya, & someone that take priority to hygiene (Shave or trim their pubic hair).

cheer

was there yesterday with my regular bottom & was having fun till a young chinese guy in the mid 20s came to join us. who says CBP is dead. it's not dead, just that it's less active.

Really ? Goodlooking? Hope can meet some gd quality ppl there .. Is it possible ?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic