Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Hi Darkdevil, yes that me. Waited for a long time there... Then went back to change. Didn't see you n yr btm fb in action :(

That guy in white shorts - think he is top also...had a little fun w him.

Let me know the next time u n yr btm fb r there. :)

Hi Darkdevil, yes that me. Waited for a long time there... Then went back to change. Didn't see you n yr btm fb in action :(

That guy in white shorts - think he is top also...had a little fun w him.

Let me know the next time u n yr btm fb r there. :)

i knew that you must be KL. i saw you fiddle with your mobile. my bottom chinese buddy was late & he was there before you left. anyway, we could arragen another day for a cool 3some.

the guy in white short short, i think he's a bottom. hahhaha...........

How true, I went there at 6.15am this morning, the whole gazebo was in a mess with tissue thrown all over!

will u be there tomorrow at 6.15?

anyway, based on my frequent visits there, i do notice the tissues thrown all over are often the tranluscent wet tissue type. not the usual soft type that most would use to clean up after having fun. and sometimes i suspect it is thrown by the str8 malay couple who rides there (they go there almost every other nite)... so... shan't jump to conclusions that the tissues are from ajs seeking fun there.

Guest Dogging

anyway, based on my frequent visits there, i do notice the tissues thrown all over are often the tranluscent wet tissue type. not the usual soft type that most would use to clean up after having fun. and sometimes i suspect it is thrown by the str8 malay couple who rides there (they go there almost every other nite)... so... shan't jump to conclusions that the tissues are from ajs seeking fun there.

Ah ha- looks like some one is saying the str8 malay couple is enjoying the 'Dogging' Activities!

Ah ha- looks like some one is saying the str8 malay couple is enjoying the 'Dogging' Activities!

aiyah... u hor, there is a distinct difference between suspecting and saying la...

then again, even if they are, so be it la. none of my business... and i am not going to judge them too.

heh heh...

:-P

Guest Dogging

aiyah... u hor, there is a distinct difference between suspecting and saying la...

then again, even if they are, so be it la. none of my business... and i am not going to judge them too.

heh heh...

did anyone say they are doing anything derogatory? It was clearly mentioned it is a free world as long as...we are no one to judge them! Happy enjoying afterall!

did anyone say they are doing anything derogatory? It was clearly mentioned it is a free world as long as...we are no one to judge them! Happy enjoying afterall!

heh heh... who spoke of anything derogatory? no la. pse don't misunderstand me. the word "judging" is neutral la. it only looses this neutrality when a positive or negative descriptor is included. and yes, i totally agree with you! it's a free world. be happy! good night people!

heh heh... who spoke of anything derogatory? no la. pse don't misunderstand me. the word "judging" is neutral la. it only looses this neutrality when a positive or negative descriptor is included. and yes, i totally agree with you! it's a free world. be happy! good night people!

Yo, how are you contactable, maybe can arrange a private viewing for you? :whistle:

Guest East Dude

I also think that the mly couple is the culprit... they leave behind empty drink bottles as well!

Guest Environment

I also think that the mly couple is the culprit... they leave behind empty drink bottles as well!

Stop blaming others!

You guys want to use the place again and again without the authorities getting a whiff of what is going on there, then the best thing is all you guys be dedicated to clean and spruce the place up!

Otherwise, that place you are using for 'dogging' will be over in no time!

Guest Environment

So you are the indian guy fxxking the chinese guy and not the indian guy riding bicycle?

So what, which Red Indian was cycling and which one was humping. There will always be one on the look out you Moron. :hat:

If you so curious, why did you not go and join the fun, be friendly and get your answers. Did you not know what is the definition of 'Dogging', it is here in this thread / post. Back track and read for yourself, instead of asking idiotic questions over here. :swear:

Moreover, if you were doing nothing but just watching, why don't you participate in the least by keeping the place clean! :clap:

So what, which Red Indian was cycling and which one was humping. There will always be one on the look out you Moron. :hat:

If you so curious, why did you not go and join the fun, be friendly and get your answers. Did you not know what is the definition of 'Dogging', it is here in this thread / post. Back track and read for yourself, instead of asking idiotic questions over here. :swear:

Moreover, if you were doing nothing but just watching, why don't you participate in the least by keeping the place clean! :clap:

Wow.. I think you're a gone case for sure. Insane already. Whoever is talking about "red indians" "dogging" keeping clean etc? Why you didn't get a good fxxk is it? So worked up? Wonder who is the moron?

Guest Environment

Wow.. I think you're a gone case for sure. Insane already. Whoever is talking about "red indians" "dogging" keeping clean etc? Why you didn't get a good fxxk is it? So worked up? Wonder who is the moron?

Yeah rite, when you get rounded up, not only littering fine but multiple charges. Then you will see who the Moron is!

Guest Dogging

First you say 'WOW', then you say 'Environment' insane. Is there something wrong with you? Even if you watch and do not participate, you are still culpable of an offence! Why did you not report it to the authorities, which means you were condoning it and all possibility you were going to participate. All kinds of things can be trumped up on you. Bottom line you were involved in 'Dogging' activities and encouraging it!

So watch what you say here or ask!

I got raped by a couple last nite , they force me to snif something and suddenly I feel very dizzy and I feel something enter my asshole I feel so pain and one guy lick my nipple and suck my dick , they take turn to fxxk me but i jusI can't did anything I was so scared but after awhile I feel so high and bend down suck their dick although been force but i quite enjoy it..

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic