Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

民主运动

I was in Hong Kong for a week during the Occupy Central Movement last Nov.   In fact, I was invited by 2 lesbians and stayed overnight in one of the tents outside the LegCo building.  This was education..something beyond the normal tour plans. In fact, I have just booked another flights in late May.

先敬罗衣, 后敬人。。。this is a thing of the past...

讲英文。。。

Kongers are a bunch of very friendly people and yes, try your best to speak in English and Cantonese if you do not want to be mistaken as a mainlander.  The anti-parallel import sentiments are rife now and with the introduction of the framework for 2017 elections, HK is the place to visit for the next few months.

消闲活动-旅行必知

Gay places/saunas..

Try Alexander in Mong Kok.  They charge HKD 150 for a 12 hour stay....

Last minute shopping

Citygate just 15 mins from the airport

Best rate for money changers

Try Chung King TST... browse around first and choose the better rate.

What to wear..

Summer clothes

Guest Justvisiting

I recommend Hutong. My 1st time was a weekday night, I arrived at 10 pm. There were about 20 boys, later the crowd increased to arnd 40 guys. Young Asians except 1 or 2 Caucasians, lots of gym fit. A ripped muscle stud led me +5 others into the dark area in the maze.. we sucked his cock, nipples, played with his ass and each other for about 15 minutes til every1 was moaning in pleasure. I stayed in the maze after that, and a few guys came over to fondle me til I found one to go to the room for private fun.

the second time was Saturday nite, it was packed and they had no more lockers....More PRC compared to the first time but they were not rude. That nite, there was group action in all the pitch black parts of the maze. About 2-3 different sections....And I heard one guy being fucked hard but it was so dark I could not see. I was also scared of getting lost in the dark & trapped in the orgy!!! A muscle boy wit nice face noticed me...then we went to one of the dark rooms and he gave me a good blow job while some1 else sucked him. I came on his chest ...used my cum to masturbate him... He blow his load onto my stomach! We were satisfied but had to walk to the bathroom covered in cum because we left our towels outside the maze ;)

If u like Group fun w young gym fit you will like Hutong .. I been to ABC and it was quieter, the crowd also not as good. Hutong is 160 HK$ but worth every penny...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hotspring

Was @ Eden Spa. Told them that l left with 400HKD in my wallet in case if there's any hidden costs. 60minutes was 328HKD and 90minutes was 398HKD. The counter staff kept pushing me to do only 60minutes (maybe so that I can give the balance as tip?) I insisted for a 90minutes.

The massage was below so-so. The therapist was only 8months in the industry and with no proper training. He was trained by his seniors. He straight away started the oil massage and never do any light pressing to get the body ready. He did the same strokes and repeated twice on each area. Happy Ending was charged @ 300HKD - (and a 90minutes was 
398HKD!!!). He offered me twice to do it and he dun seemed happy when I told him no need. He just anyhow and I personally think, he purposely used lots of strength on my inner thighs and neck area to tekan me and ended the message abruptly.

My personal views.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Field report back from HK.

Singapore guys have better bodies, but HK guys are better looking (I would rank them third behind the Taiwanese and Thai?)

But their unique "quirk" is that I find them quite "ah-beng" lol. Which is very endearing especially with their Cantonese-accented English, punk-style shaved sides and small back tattoos.

The "top-bottom" ratio is definitely better than in some other cities like Taipei, HCMC or Cambodia, so whatever your role, you should be able to have lots of options.

However, they are a very fast paced society and it rubs off on some of them. They can be cold, brash and stony faced if you were looking from a stranger's POV.

Overall, a good experience but may need to get more used to their "ah-beng"-ness (which is very cute).

香港型男比较多。。

刚刚在香港度过一个周末。。跟我同辈的男生/安可都很敢穿。。发型也是庞克头居多。。

不过, 市侩的麻辣佬/爷也不少。。。

Just came back from a whirlwind weekend in Hong Kong..

For those in the upper 30s and beyond, I dare conclude that the men there have a braver sense of grooming.

It is summer now and the dress code is simply t-shirts and shorts..but somehow these guys look more vibrant and colourful than my own contemporaries here... They can simply match indigo with neon yellow.. if I wear that, I look like a highlighter!

Wow it was indeed a mind blowing experience in Hong Kong. Generally, the guys are tall, masculine and very attractive  :wub:. Both blue and white collars were locals which made them even more attractive. Locals were friendly and helpful (well atleast towards me) I thought. Lan Kwai Fong is a must go, where youll see all the friendly 'leng zai' and 'leng nuei', including the whites. Hutong was another mind blowing experience - very clean and I liked their layout. There was actually a real sauna with wooden interior and burning coal. Friday night was packed with alot of attractive young locals and PRCs and there were more tops than bottoms! Haha  :whistle: Hutong was way different from the local saunas like Cruise & TMC. Overall, Ill definitely head back to Hong Kong again, though its quite expensive in terms of food and lodging. two thumbs up! :thumb:  :thumb:

Anyone try Scoot Airlines to Hong Kong before??? Seem like they offer the cheapest rates among others airlines.

Yup, but you get to HK at dawn and feeling like a zombie. The timing is bad...and so is the service. It's a LCC anyway. Cant expect much

Guest icy Jellery

Yup, but you get to HK at dawn and feeling like a zombie. The timing is bad...and so is the service. It's a LCC anyway. Cant expect much

Yes arrive in HK at 5.30am and I wondering what should I do.........the departure back from HK is very worrying me depart at 7am, which mean I must be at airport 4am, is there any public transport at this hour???

Yes arrive in HK at 5.30am and I wondering what should I do.........the departure back from HK is very worrying me depart at 7am, which mean I must be at airport 4am, is there any public transport at this hour???

Maybe there is.. but taxi's still e best option.

Edited by undies87

Hutong was way different from the local saunas like Cruise & TMC. Overall, Ill definitely head back to Hong Kong again, though its quite expensive in terms of food and lodging. two thumbs up! :thumb:  :thumb:

Can consider staying at Hutong. It is opened 24 hrs.

Food prices in 茶餐厅 about the same as sg.

There is. I ever took bus no.N21 from Mongkok to the airport during these hours.

Anyone try Scoot Airlines to Hong Kong before??? Seem like they offer the cheapest rates among others airlines.

Tigerair and Jetstar timings are much better. Look out for their promotion. I recently booked my airticket with Jetstar at $150.

I used to spent about S$100 per night to stay in a 3-star hotel in hk in the past. But as I usually travel with only a backpack, I find that staying in Hutong is a more worthwhile option for me. The place is clean and there is a sleeping area but the only con is that I have to bear with disturbances like loud tv sound, etc ;) while sleeping...

Edited by hermit

• 3 weeks later...

I was there just last week. I heard this is a place with good massage and no hanky panky. So wasn't expecting much. But in the end, I got f**** well and good during the massage. And he was in his 30s not bad looking and well nice body. Didn't even ask me for a tip. But I did left him something at the counter as a token of appreciate for a job beyond the call of duty. So you never can tell......

Hi, can PM me the name of masseur that provided you the massage service? Thanks.

I used to spent about S$100 per night to stay in a 3-star hotel in hk in the past. But as I usually travel with only a backpack, I find that staying in Hutong is a more worthwhile option for me. The place is clean and there is a sleeping area but the only con is that I have to bear with disturbances like loud tv sound, etc ;) while sleeping...

Hermit, with your hot bod, U are welcome in Hutong. Imagine a chub or someone with undesirable body shape turns up, expecting to stay over at Hutong and then denied access... 

Guest HKGuest

Anyone been to Galaxy or Rainbow recently? Are they still open? How's the crowd at these two like?

Seems like there isn't much information or review for saunas, other than mainstream popular ones like Hutong, anymore n

Guest travelling

planning on going to HK 28-31 aug, havent book ticket yet. but my plan is to take night flight arriving at HK around 11pm, stay near airport and wonder around lantau the next day and then proceed to kowloon for another hotel for the next 2 days. first time going there, any tips? 

Guest Travelling

planning on going to HK 28-31 aug, havent book ticket yet. but my plan is to take night flight arriving at HK around 11pm, stay near airport and wonder around lantau the next day and then proceed to kowloon for another hotel for the next 2 days. first time going there, any tips?

Booked ticket, changed plan to take morning flight and arrive at noon then straight to hotel at kowloon, maybe will go for victoria peak and enjoy the harbour and night skyline. Next day will be around kowloon/mongkok/jordan area. Have full day there. 3rd day havent decided what to do, maybe macau day trip or maybe go to the beaches and some other island nearby. Last day will be big budha and lantau area my flight back home around 8.30pm.

Wanna try massage there, dunno if i have the courage to go to the sauna though. Never been to one before, even in my area lol.

Hi Travelling,

suggestions for a few things to try in HK:
- Take star ferry</p>
- Take the tram on HK Island</p>
- Take the tram going UP to the Peak</p>
- Take the double deck bus from Central to Stanley market</p>
- Shopping (summer sales on)</p>
- Dim Sum, Roast goose, cha siew, Roast Pigeon, Cha Chan Tang (HK style Kopi Tiam)</p>
- Traditional Desert - Steam milk, Turtle Jelly,
-  Explore Middle Bay beach (a favourite for PLU)</p>
- Try massage at Shanghai Onsen or if you prefer home base, just turn on growlr while in Wanchai area (a few mature masseurs operate out of that area but unable to comment on their skills as I have not tried them)
=;Absorb the harbor view from Ocean Terminal</p>
- Wong tai Sin Temple</p>
- Big Buddha on Lantau</p>
- Take bus from airport to city to enjoy the longest suspension bridges in HK.</p>
- ladies market in Mongkok</p>
- ogle at sun bathers in the swimming pool at Kowloon Park</p>
- Boo Bar, if you like bears</p>

Enjoy!

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest Travelling

Nice and lenghty tips!! Thanks fortysumthing! Already took a snapshot of your post in case i dont have internet while travelling there:) will be checking out shanghai onsen or eden spa based on suggestion here. I like musclular type bod lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be back to Hong Kong around the first week of September! Anyone who will be there around the same time? We can go do something fun together :)

I will be back too. Don't really know the HK gay scene tho cos i never explore yet. Don't mind meeting up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.