Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

Eden Spa was ok. But cannot choose masseur. First, was allocated this guy Ben, a bit too big to my liking but he was able to massage well. After a while, he checked if I would want to change masseur and I didn't mind. Then came Oscar, who cannot massage and also not my type. After a while, I just gave up. The ambience is good. Just the quality of massage really has big difference between Oscar and Ben. Worst part is cannot see pictures and choose :-(

Still summer in hk, surely weather is hot n unbearable. But u can get to see many topless guys on the street, i mean those guys working as well as guys jogging.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Unbearable indeed. It is an exceptionally hot year here.

Agreed, thts y i dun go to hk during summer, way too hot liao. Although can see many hot guys on the street during summer lah. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, how much for a two visit pass to hutong sauna? I can't find information on their website ...

There were a few times I went on Fri night, paid HKD159 (full price) and was given a voucher for next visit at HKD89 (which can only be used on Mon-Thu). When you guys mentioned the two-visit pass/two-entry package, are you referring to this?

I might have mentioned that. But I really can't remember the price. I got the two entries package and they gave me a free entry pass (which I found out only later when I read the small print that it's only valid Monday-Thursday), which didn't work for me so I found a cute guy and gave it to him since he was local (I speak fluent canto).

Put it this way, you save a few 10s HKD when you get the 2 entries pass. Nothing extravagant but you're still saving over buying two separate entries.... Up to you to decide whether you will be visiting twice or not during your stay...

I don't remember whether it is advertised but the guy did ask me if I wanted to get this package.

Thanks for the info. Anyone tried spending the hours before the flight there? I dunno if its ok to leave my luggage at the counter. I've got to leave at like 3-4am, so i'm thinking of visiting before my flight.

I might have mentioned that. But I really can't remember the price. I got the two entries package and they gave me a free entry pass (which I found out only later when I read the small print that it's only valid Monday-Thursday), which didn't work for me so I found a cute guy and gave it to him since he was local (I speak fluent canto).

Put it this way, you save a few 10s HKD when you get the 2 entries pass. Nothing extravagant but you're still saving over buying two separate entries.... Up to you to decide whether you will be visiting twice or not during your stay...

I don't remember whether it is advertised but the guy did ask me if I wanted to get this package.

Just note that not all counter staff will sell you the 2 entries package. They will sell to you only if they like you. First day i went there, the thin unfriendly guy mumbled something and said its not for sale or something-- or only to members. So i never ask for it subsequently. But on one of the days, one of the owner who recognize me immediately offered me the package and say its more worth it. I spoke to a few  locals there after sex, and they tell me -- if they know you are tourist, they are very reluctant to give you any promotional rates even if its written in their website.  They do have a lot of double standards..eg some local hot guys get in free..while some VIP (pretty hoit guys) pays 69 HKG (use to be $50..they just raised it) which is still cheap. In my few nights there, i have met 2 to 3 unfriendly counter staffs and 2 ok ones. As for quality of guys, some days can be really good (Wednesday is good somehow) and others become really bad (sunday was bad when i was there). Friday and Saturday also wasn't that crowded.

Just note that not all counter staff will sell you the 2 entries package. They will sell to you only if they like you. First day i went there, the thin unfriendly guy mumbled something and said its not for sale or something-- or only to members. So i never ask for it subsequently. But on one of the days, one of the owner who recognize me immediately offered me the package and say its more worth it. I spoke to a few  locals there after sex, and they tell me -- if they know you are tourist, they are very reluctant to give you any promotional rates even if its written in their website.  They do have a lot of double standards..eg some local hot guys get in free..while some VIP (pretty hoit guys) pays 69 HKG (use to be $50..they just raised it) which is still cheap. In my few nights there, i have met 2 to 3 unfriendly counter staffs and 2 ok ones. As for quality of guys, some days can be really good (Wednesday is good somehow) and others become really bad (sunday was bad when i was there). Friday and Saturday also wasn't that crowded.

Hi Manbane, how much is the 2 entry package?

Btw I also heard that Wed nights are good as the VIP members who received Hutong sms can get in at special price.

Edited by hermit

Hi Manbane, how much is the 2 entry package?

Btw I also heard that Wed nights are good as the VIP members who received Hutong sms can get in at special price.

If i remember correctly its about 268 roughly for 2 visit pass. Yes usually wednesday is  good..this is because you just need to show the website link and entrance fee is $68  instead of $159.

The crowd on Wednesday seems to be younger also and there are some days where the quality surpass Saturdays.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Hong Kong fun

Field report to Shanghai Onsen

Today I went to Shanghai Onsen at 3 pm I took the 90 min massage.

The place is very clean, the shower area is public, but it was a quiet afternoon. I was lead to the locker area to lock my stuff, and after which I took a shower. After the shower, the staff offered me a drink, I ordered hot tea. Drank the tea while watching the news on the huge TV in the lounge area. About 5 mins later, I was brought to a massage room and I waited for my masseur.

The room is quite small, about the space where you can put 2 normal singles bed. But generally clean. After a few minutes, my masseur came in. The masseur's name is Kit, number 22. He is normal build, body shape is quite good (I think as he wore a white tee shirt). I think some would consider him looking, but he was not my cup of tea. (He look like one of my supervisor in one of my part time job last time, probably why I was not interested in him).

He proceeded to massage me. I am not an expert in massage techniques, but I think he massages quite well. I would think his stroke may be considered weak for some of you guys, as I am not used to heavy strokes. So if I think his strength is ok, it is possible his strokes are too light for some of you.

During the massage, he asked if I was interested in anything else... Well, a few reasons, one being he reminded me of my supervisor and I was pretty tired, I declined. He did try to arouse me with some tantilizing strokes, but I remained dormant.

He did requested me to provide him a tip which I gave Hk$100, as I did feel that his massage relaxed me. The process was that I have to tell him how much tip I intend to give, but pay the tip with massage fee at the counter. All in all, the damage was HK$416 + HK$100 tip.

All in all I think the experience was decent, though I probably enjoy it more if the masseur is my type.

I think pretty much the same. If you are at Mong Kok area then it is tough. I tend to look for the nice shopping malls if I really need to use the toilet at causeway bay. And I always bring 2 packs of tissue with me. Same thing with shenzhen.

I think pretty much the same. If you are at Mong Kok area then it is tough. I tend to look for the nice shopping malls if I really need to use the toilet at causeway bay. And I always bring 2 packs of tissue with me. Same thing with shenzhen.

This is the first time I hear this. With the many malls in mk it shld be easy to access a toilet. The toilets in a mall are usually much cleaner than a public toilet on the street too.

Edited by jammyhk01

Honestly I wouldn't waste time with the CityGate outlets.... they are not that good... just shop in town, everything is already cheaper due to the absence of sales taxes and no luxury tax as well.

They have some specific outlets though, on HK island but can't remember where, not downtown.... Prada I believe?

The merchandise available in CityGate Outlets at the end of the line is NOT worth your time...

Seriously, it is just 3 floors of "soiled" and "dated" goods..

I think you get better deals at the Expo/Changi mall.  

Reminder: Stay clear of the Nathan Road/Mongkok junction.

From what reported on TV, I think trouble is brewing there ..where Alexander Sauna is (Reclamation Road/Portland Street)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.