Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hello! 20 Chinese Here. 173 64.

Looking for a relationship and friends of course. Not for sex. Just to spend time together . =]

I'm usually busy with my studies, so actually I hardly have much time to spend..

But I'd love to start everything off as friends first. ;) I take very long before I can develop feelings for a person. So yeap.. I'm probably not the person you are looking for if you are looking for an immediate relationship.

I'm also quite slow with replies on weekdays. So may take up to a few weeks to reply if I'm really really busy.

PM me if you are interested :D.

Holy mama.

Hello! 20 Chinese Here. 173 64.

Looking for a relationship and friends of course. Not for sex. Just to spend time together . =]

I'm usually busy with my studies, so actually I hardly have much time to spend..

But I'd love to start everything off as friends first. ;) I take very long before I can develop feelings for a person. So yeap.. I'm probably not the person you are looking for if you are looking for an immediate relationship.

I'm also quite slow with replies on weekdays. So may take up to a few weeks to reply if I'm really really busy.

PM me if you are interested :D.

Hii

i know this is not gonna be easy to find the LTR in BW.

Sometimes it just takes longer time for you to meet the good one...but it dosn't mean that love doesn't really exist here...right?

I also believe that the real relationship or ltr is not always simply based on the picture/race/age or others.Therefore i don't t really expect anything from here...

Well,here's my simple intro..

27 171 66 chn Let's see how the things go:)

Cheers.

Unless u telling me u are outfield or overseas... Then a reply or acknowledgement isn't that hard . u don't look at ur phone the whole week? Before sleep cannot reply and need days to reply?

Just saying my thoughts only. Not dictating what you should do.

Just that I find it annoying to get busy as an excuse.. Its all a matter of that u prioritise.. Oh well..

Unless u telling me u are outfield or overseas... Then a reply or acknowledgement isn't that hard . u don't look at ur phone the whole week? Before sleep cannot reply and need days to reply?

Just saying my thoughts only. Not dictating what you should do.

Just that I find it annoying to get busy as an excuse.. Its all a matter of that u prioritise.. Oh well..

It boil down time management.

See lot of posting for LTR here. Any success story to share?

But still a simple reply saying that ur busy and will get back to me later would be more courteous .. And ur saying that on ur advertisement.. Just what does it show??

Anyways.. I agree.. There's not much success stories here anyways. Everyone just wants their shining prince.. Sad to say I'm guilty of that as well.

Heylo, I'm 32 mixed / 171 / 64 .

About me -> generally like travelling, books, music, the arts, ghost stories, coffee, languages, the outdoors, people-watching, etc...

Looking for somebody with a sense of humour and a sense of quirkiness. 

Ivan the date whisperer reporting for duty. let's travel to somewhere we've never been before, reach early in the morning, go to a great cafe for good coffee to perk us up bright and early, museum hop (yes!), have afternoon tea at another cafe with equally good coffee (cos one can never get enough of coffee or tea), hit a pop-up bookstore (or any bookstore for the matter, better if it sells CDs and DVDs and serve tasty cakes), do some thrilling adrenaline pumping outdoorsy stuff that we can't usually do in singapore like a loooong hike or some water spots in very rustic natural places (hence working up an appetite) --> then have dinner at a ghost themed restaurant (cos I am a chicken by nature but if I feel brave that day we could go to a legit haunted restaurant), post dinner activities shall be checking out the local equivalent of our esplanade or timbre (for good music, bonus if it has a reputation of being haunted hahaha), then people watch, and by then someone is gonna be dead tired. *zzzzzz snores

Date-whisperer out. :)

Wondering if there are any guys here who're interested in guys and not race? Too many looking for "chinese" guys here. Is being Chinese such a massive plus point other than the fact that they have yellow skin and speak with a certain accent? I don't think they're all that different otherwise. If it's race you're looking for, then maybe you need to just find a chinese person - no necessarily gay, or a guy for that matter. If you're going to be THAT picky just because, then no point having any kind of LTR because you're statistically more likely to be disappointed anyhow.

2 hours ago, nicjude said:

Wondering if there are any guys here who're interested in guys and not race? Too many looking for "chinese" guys here. Is being Chinese such a massive plus point other than the fact that they have yellow skin and speak with a certain accent? I don't think they're all that different otherwise. If it's race you're looking for, then maybe you need to just find a chinese person - no necessarily gay, or a guy for that matter. If you're going to be THAT picky just because, then no point having any kind of LTR because you're statistically more likely to be disappointed anyhow.

Lol why so angry. Everyone has preferences wad. Saying they like someone of a specific race is practically the same as saying they like tall guys or guys with single eyelids or whatever. There's a distinct difference between personal preference and racism lol.

Happy new year to all.

Well I guess if I am posting in this thread, I am also seeking LTR. My nick says it all about me. I am 45 local, mixed ,manly decent mature but some say I dont look my age and well it depends on how I dress for that day I guess. I am stocky/beary and well educated and work in  job that pays my bills.

I am looking for ltr with a decent , young fit/toned guy. Musc is a plus if that happens but not a must. Not into chubs or too mature guys. Prefer guys up to 40 who look after their body  :) 

My ex was a nsf and we were good until he migrated. I do not think it is wrong to ask for fit toned or musc when i am not as everyone has preferences and so do I. I guess my ex have always been young fit or toned and never was it an issue that I was not fit or musc.  Opposites do attract haha.

I do gym and that gives me stamina which allows me to do sports that need stamina but it never gave me 6 pacs or a leanbod sadly.

Am pure btm btw and If you like hairy guys , you will love what you see and touch.

If you are looking for a proper relationship with lots of love and commitment and a bf who you could be proud about not for the looks and bod but for what he is in a relationship do look me up.

No money boys please and for those who think I can pay their bills for them please look elsewhere as you need a sugar daddy not a relationship. I prefer a decent relationship with guys who have self respect. Hope to find guys who love loads of beary hugs haha and of course good on bed ( wink)

Cheers

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic