Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 9/19/2021 at 12:14 AM, bfcs77 said:

Another night. Still not giving up.

Sincere to look for someone which willing spare the time and proceed for further if click.

Know that every relationship is not easy but just wish to keep trying.

About me is local Chinese and simple no much demand. 

My Stats is 168cm, 70kg with average looks.

Sports like to swim and run.

Just my preference, would love to be together with married/bi top who is aged 40 & above with average tools. Good that he is not smoke or drinks so am I. Only small request can meet meet once a week. Do not need to have close contact, meet for drink will be ok too.

是否 冥冥之中 你我注定 没有结果

也许 缘分注定 你我只能 擦肩而过

Pm me if you viewed or by chance interested in chat with me.

Good luck, catfish

30, 177, 62. Local Chinese. Decent and nerdy guy. Stable career in banking industry. Gym and run 2-3 times a week.

What I look for in a partner:

- Fit, mature and dependable

- 30 year old and above

- prefer someone who is bigger built than me (don't have to taller =p)

Hope to find someone who enjoys simple things in life - from staying at home to going on treks and eventually travelling the world together!

Please drop me a PM if you are interested. Thanks =D

I am 29/168/65 plus minus about there. Hehe. 

I like good food, good company, good coffee, good dessert, good movie and basically anything GOOD! 

I also enjoy attending concerts (performing arts), looking at arts and exibitions, bowling, climbing, nature walks, hikes and cycling. 

I am looking for someone that can take care of me, someone that is a good listener, someone who can make both of us laugh, someone that can comfort me, and most importantly, someone who I can trust. 

Do hit me up. :)

<span style='color: #ff0000'>It's the thought that counts. :D</span>

Me: 51yo local Chinese 180cm 85kg stocky working professional, discreet, flex btm. caring personality. movies, dinners, gym at TF.

You: 42-50yo local Chinese independent discreet working professional, top or flex

Seeking soulmate, companion and more. Maturity is a must-have.

Edited by DerekTan1970

Hello! Trying my luck here once again.

I am:

- 31 yrs old

- local chinese

- 170cm / 50kg (building in progress) but I am generally lean fit

- currently working

- enjoys swimming, dramas, movies and gaming

looking for:

- Chinese

- older or slight younger is fine

- slim / muscle / average just not chubby

- looking for taller or same height

- more extrovert than introvert

pls feel free to chat with me on telegram @algint

Hey there, I am a skinny indian crossdressing sissy... I am switch but more to bottom, love to serve & looking for someone to play with & mess me up... Hopefully long term.

I am:

30, local indian, 165cm, 50kg

Very very naughty

Love dressing up in lingerie & g strings (too spicy for u)

Looking for:

No chubs sorry

Gentle but firm lover who can treat me like a woman or sissy

Hihi, 🙋‍♂️ here. Looking for the ONE who’s

1. ⬆️ or flex ⬆️/ non-chub/ have mature thinking / 32 - 42 / 170cm and above

2. Financially independent

3. Good character and healthy habits

4. Enjoys quality time together 1 to 2 days a week at least at each other's place 🏠

5. Sexually active and straight acting

6. Takes the proactive approach when it comes to dating

Your future darling 🙋‍♂️ 

1. 🇸🇬 Chinese/36+/167/71/⬇️. An average person who does workouts 🏋‍♂️ and takes walks regularly. Buff is a new term my friends call me

2. Enjoys reading 📖, watching 📺, 🛌, 🚶‍♂️strolling 👣 and learning about some thing 

3. Love language: Quality Time

4. Is straight acting

5. Someone filled with positivity and a peace maker

6. Yearns to build a home with his ONE and ONLY. 

PM or Tele: idunrecallanything to start. 😘

Edited by dboy84

Hi guys, 

I am looking a LTR and ready to settle down. Hope that I am lucky to find the special one here. 

Myself:

I am 35chinese, 165,57kg, gymfit. I like to gym a lot, jog, travel, movies and spend time with family. I am straight acting and I am Top. 

Looking for the other half:

- No chub pls. Just a preference and no offense pls. 
- Not more than 38yrs old. 
- Straight acting. 
- Hopefully Boyish or cute lor. 
- Nice to be fit and someone who likes to gym also or similar hobbies. 

I am just exploring and trying my luck here. Cheers. 😊

Has been a while since I posted looking for LTR.

ME:

168/68/CHN/43yo

I look much younger than my age

Body type: Average to Toned with love handles

Self employed (I usually work 7days a week)

Interests: Nature, yoga, Cafe Hopping, Hanging out with friends, Buddhism

Sexual role: not too into T/B role differentation, and open to a little kinkiness

Looking for:

Any Age

Body Type: preferably Average or toned

Having some similar interests. Kind is a must, Humorous and Self confident, self sufficient and communicative, generally pleasant looking.

I do not have a particular type, but there must be an X factor, be it face or bod or character.

I would expect to meet my date within 1-2 weeks of knowing each other. (Catfishes stay away). I happen to be free this Fri & Sat, as I scheduled it as my off day.

If you are interested, please do PM and we can arrange to meet for a meal or coffee. Do expect to exchange pics and contact, face or bod or something. Just no plants and animals. Hahahaha....

Edited by Yishun75x
Changing content
On 9/4/2021 at 9:03 PM, kidster said:

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 177cm, 65kg

Appearance: Slightly above average I think.

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia. 

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non pure top

Location: Residing in Singapore. I'm not into long distance relationship.

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge.

Pm me your Telegram username. If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste your time and mine. Thanks.

I wanna enrol!

Looking for a bf × partner × soul mate, and grow old together.

About the bachelor:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats, 1.71m, 67kg

Appearance: Slightly above average 

Hobbies: Gym, youtube, shop, sleep, work

Body type: Average with a tummy 😕

Role: More top

Desired partner: 
Appearance: pleasant to each other 

Character: No attitude, good vibes, straight acting

Preference: Chinese

Body type: Lean. Most importantly healthy 

Role: Flex, Flex Btm or Btm

prefer someone who is emotionally independent as i dont need to meet daily but once or twice a week type staying over on weekends. Text daily and responsive when free/available. 

Pm me your Telegram username if keen

On 9/25/2021 at 12:20 AM, tanwla said:

I am:

- 31 yrs old

- local chinese

- currently working

looking for:

- Chinese

- slim / muscle / average just not chubby

- looking for taller or same height

- more extrovert than introvert

pls feel free to chat with me on telegram @algint

Bump

nsf here !

20 years old, 180cm tall and 70kg heavy.

Hobbies: playing the guitar , arts , technology, finances, online shows, gym, food and cafes. Quite open to trying new stuff 

Looking for a guy who is emotionally stable , financially stable , kind , loving. Preferably someone who is of same or taller height and bigger built than me (i’m not that skinny but i’m lean). Don’t mind guys from 20-35 years old. Pm me ur telegram if your interested :)

Lets see where this takes me.

On 10/2/2021 at 10:33 AM, kyle6202 said:

Nobody

😆 I was suggesting to someone to reach out to you. But he said you posted too little info. Perhaps people need more info e.g. likes and dislikes, what you are looking for, to know more about you before they are comfortable to pm you?

Edited by NSA chinese
On 10/2/2021 at 11:02 AM, NSA chinese said:

😆 I was suggesting to someone to reach out to you. But he said you posted too little info. Perhaps people need more info e.g. likes and dislikes, what you are looking for, to know more about you before they are comfortable to pm you?

Probably. But I don’t know what to say.

Hi!

Looking to meet sincere guys as friends, companions, for dates to see where things could progress, ideally long term. 

Me: 

Friendly, listener, chatty. If it matters, in my late 30s, mly male, 1.73, stocky chub, flex/b. Enjoys interacting & to spend time with people of interest.

Netflix, music, movies, some outdoor activities eg. walks, picnic.

Him:

Sincere, personable, communicative, non judgemental, committed.

Into local Asian, ie.malay, chn men, age range of 23 to 37yo, DDF, masculine traits, enjoys being outdoors as well indoors. 

So, if you think there is a chance of match, drop me your messages and let's talk!

Discreet 43/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Fun
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy

X No Fwb
X Not interested in abit femboy, a bit sissy, a bit cd, a bit ladyboy

Looking for

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim/Skinny/Average Flex/Versatile/Btm

Fem Boy/Sissy/Crossdresser & Ladyboy for LTR

42yrs old and Below 

Stats : 171cm 65kg local chn

Open-minded, non-smoker, social drinker, extroverted, super honest and down-to-earth. Looking for someone that is loyal, caring and is a good conversationalist.

Looking in their 20s, for a serious long term relationship. Must be non-smoker. Not into super chubby or super slim sry.

Interests : Music, Gaming, Cafe Hopping, Trekking in nature, KTV, Food!!!, Gaming

You dont need to have the same interests as me although if you do thats a bonus :)

Im currently serving the nation.

Those interested please HMU and you can drop your tele id as well 

On 10/7/2021 at 6:32 AM, Beach boy said:

Hi...

I am turning 40 next month

- Average decent look. (Individual expectation)

- Not fit nor twink.

- Financially independent with a flat.

- Flex btm

- Self transport

- Loves sea breeze stroll, watch netflix in comfort of own, cooking/baking, searching for good food to enjoy, coffee during weekends chill, jogging & heart-talk chatting over coffee.

- Patience & room for tolerance, dislike dispute, sort out disagreement professionally in open, caring, understanding & highly discreet with privacy.

- Negative status & safe always.

- Loves travel & sight-seeing.

- Slightly humble.

- Ability to provide relaxing head & body massage.

Looking for:

- 45yrs & below ONLY. Not younger than 33yrs old TOO.

- Average acceptable look & not a twink nor chub. (Not too good-looking too please as i will be very stress). Please be at least average decent.

- Must have a stable career.

- Similar to introduction.

- Mature & positive mindset.

- Flex top (Optional for mutual time)

- Understanding & caring.

- Communicate together in effective & understanding manner. 

- Enjoy nice food.

- Loves sea breeze stroll & a good-listener too.

- MUST be negative & safe in status.

- Not a control and allow space and trust with one another.

- Be slighly humble too

Please ONLY drop a PM in lieu of the above should there be a look-out for a LTR. I am not into time waster & short fun nor hit-up. Expect sincerity & genuine ONLY. Other than that, to remain as common friend to the general readers to this post with no offence. Respect is greatly appreciated.

* (Lastly, a gentle reminder to not ask any unneccessary, common or funny question as it will be ignored and not be responded.

Stay Safe! 💖

I think it’s great that you put your expectations so clearly. But I also find the following parts funny and don’t know if it’s your sense of humor?

- Ability to provide relaxing head & body massage.

- Not too good-looking too please as i will be very stress

i hope you don’t be too hard on yourself and moderate some expectations along the way. I wish you all the best! 😄

On 10/7/2021 at 10:39 PM, NSA chinese said:

I think it’s great that you put your expectations so clearly. But I also find the following parts funny and don’t know if it’s your sense of humor?

- Ability to provide relaxing head & body massage.

- Not too good-looking too please as i will be very stress

i hope you don’t be too hard on yourself and moderate some expectations along the way. I wish you all the best! 😄

It’s good to be clear tho 😂

On 10/8/2021 at 12:12 AM, NewToHere said:

It’s good to be clear tho 😂

Don’t get me wrong, I agree it’s good to be clear. I must also state that I’m not making fun of Beach Boy’s post. In fact, I think it deserves attention because he’s very clear of what he wants. I also picked out the 2 points that differentiates him from others’ posting, which sets him apart from the more generic ones. 

im not a relationship guru, so I’m not here to dispense advice as an expert in this field. I’m here to share my experience.  To me, it’s about managing and setting realistic expectations. In fact, Beach Boy is realistic to state he’s looking for someone who’s not too good looking. 

I’m just using beach boy’s post to caution others that when you set the bar too high (im not saying beach boy is), it’s easier to fail and you may be more disappointed later. I have seen friends who couldn’t settle down because of their own sky high expectations which they refuse to compromise and are still miserable today. so I learnt from it that one should be kinder to oneself and not deny oneself the happiness they all deserve. 

Edited by NSA chinese
On 10/8/2021 at 7:25 AM, NSA chinese said:

Don’t get me wrong, I agree it’s good to be clear. I must also state that I’m not making fun of Beach Boy’s post. In fact, I think it deserves attention because he’s very clear of what he wants. I also picked out the 2 points that differentiates him from others’ posting, which sets him apart from the more generic ones. 

im not a relationship guru, so I’m not here to dispense advice as an expert in this field. I’m here to share my experience.  To me, it’s about managing and setting realistic expectations. In fact, Beach Boy is realistic to state he’s looking for someone who’s not too good looking. 

I’m just using beach boy’s post to caution others that when you set the bar too high (im not saying beach boy is), it’s easier to fail and you may be more disappointed later. I have seen friends who couldn’t settle down because of their own sky high expectations which they refuse to compromise and are still miserable today. so I learnt from it that one should be kinder to oneself and not deny oneself the happiness they all deserve. 

Wow

On 10/8/2021 at 7:25 AM, NSA chinese said:

Chill chill 😝I do agree with you laaa 

On 9/25/2021 at 12:20 AM, tanwla said:

I am:

- 31 yrs old

- local chinese

- currently working

looking for:

- Chinese