Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 2/11/2022 at 3:24 AM, ethan2019 said:

Hi! Am a 37 170 68 Chinese Malaysian living in KL. Looking for meaningful connections. Pretty much into running and dancing, would love to have someone who shares similar interests. Ping me if you would like to chat up! 

😉

Telegram : imjuz

👍👍👍

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Hey!

Looking to meet sincere guys and to see where things could progress, ideally long term. 

Me: 

Friendly, listener, chatty. If it matters, in my late 30s, mly male, 1.73, stocky chub, flex/b. Enjoys interacting & to spend time with people of interest.

Netflix, music, movies, some outdoor activities eg. walks, picnic.

Him:

Sincere, personable, communicative, non judgemental, committed.

Into local Asian, ie.malay, chn men, age range of 23 to 37yo, DDF, masculine traits, enjoys being outdoors as well indoors. 

So, if you think there is a chance of match, drop me your messages and let's talk!

Edited by BeKind21Another
On 2/13/2022 at 10:51 AM, blowjobber said:

It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow. Anyone up for Valentine’s Eve impromptu date? 

On 2/13/2022 at 3:31 AM, BeKind21Another said:

Hey!

Looking to meet sincere guys and to see where things could progress, ideally long term. 

Me: 

Friendly, listener, chatty. If it matters, in my late 30s, mly male, 1.73, stocky chub, flex/b. Enjoys interacting & to spend time with people of interest.

Netflix, music, movies, some outdoor activities eg. walks, picnic.

Him:

Sincere, personable, communicative, non judgemental, committed.

Into local Asian, ie.malay, chn men, age range of 23 to 37yo, DDF, masculine traits, enjoys being outdoors as well indoors. 

So, if you think there is a chance of match, drop me your messages and let's talk!

On 2/12/2022 at 3:38 PM, Relationship said:

Hi there,

looking for ltr with local Chinese btm guys. Hit me up. I'm local Chinese pure top 171 61 age 35

Looking at one whom likes to swim jog and of cos bonus travel around the world. 

White collar straight acting guys preferred.

Regards

Sound my way home 🏡

Hi, I'm 26 this year 2022 and im chinese :)

My Height: 180cm & My weight: 88kg (with belly).

My position for anal sex is TOP. (about 5.4inch long, 14cm and is thick)

Fact is that I have feet fetish and it consist me videoing ur sole feet, sniff, lick and i could easily ease my sexual needs with your feet by jerking off and cum at your feet. I don't cum easily too!

Who i'm finding?

Slim guy who is near my age or younger and I'm really attracted to passive & obedient type of boy!

You definitely have to be vers or btm. Pleasent looking to me of course! (like who doesn't go for this now a day? 😁)

Able to commit to the relationship in terms of traveling if we live far apart but you got to be in Singapore.

Best if you are out of the closet cause it's kinda tiring to have secret relationship as i will love to let the whole world know that you are my boy! 🥰 If possible, able to wear same pair of socks for days as the smells will make me even hard on! (Theory similar to pops).

Firend + FWB as a trial period before going into official relationship first!

What we will be doing most likely?

Create a home for both of us.

Cuddling at my place or your place.

Date like every other normal couple.

You gonna start infesting my tiktok account and makes people jealous!

Go to malysia, JB, to have eating spree and get away 1 night stays!

Go to other country together like Thailand or Taiwan together!

Last but not least, I'm out to my family and they are cool with it.

Interested parties do feel free to contact me via telegram @lovehandsomefeet

Please make sure you are slim and near my age or younger to avoid wasting of time thanks!

Someone who is kinda fat with bellys... 😆

On 2/19/2022 at 8:45 PM, Kars said:

Anyone managed to find his Mr. Right here?

Good Question👍probably will not happen to me, why?

Most guys who post here want:

Non Chub, either slim, lean or gymfit.

Last year at 75kg I was a chub, that makes me "AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN😤😫😱."

after losing weight now I am 70kg & am stocky but Guys here insist on wanting Guys with Average Body Type...so I rather not waste time replying to any posts in the L.T.R. Thread coz I can read their minds🧠>most Guys are praying for Prince Charming💭to P.M. them,

LOL

😯🤔😳

49 Chn 173 72 B

Interests: Gym, sport, hiking, yoga, jogging, beach, classical music, singing etc.

Hoping to meet guys with similar interests in fitness and being active.

The dream is to meet a man to share life with and be there for each other, be it as lovers or close friends. 

I am open to trying out new experiences too. Hope to hear from you. 

Edited by Derren

37 167 62 F/FB, (PRC if it matters) Chn, average look, average build, not lean fit,have full time job

Partially come out with my sisters, not with parent yet, will NOT marry any woman

sometimes quiet but sometimes naughty

Interest: swimming, jogging, photography, travelling, reading

Preference Basics:

Flex/FT (I still want my 20~40% topping if you are F/FT) / Top,  born 1980~1990, comitted to a relationship

Bonus Points: 

have a widow's peak (+50), share same interest (each +10) with me, like to smile (+10), multilingual with 3rd+ language (each +10), love cooking (+10), plays a musical instrument (each +10), good at sketching/drawing (+10), every 1cm dick length beyond 14cm (+10), zodiac sign in libra/aries(+10)

Minus Points:

no (-100) / low (-60) interest in sex, regular drinker (-20), every extra 1 hour (-10) time spent on gaming beyond 1h, love pub/bars (-40), sissy/crossdressing (-40), heigh(cm) minus weight(kg) less than 100 (-10 per 10's short), bad breath (-20), zodiac sign in cancer (-20)/virgo (-10), likes nagging (-10)

well, although I wrote it quite detailed, dont take it too serious.  points are just to express the level i like/dislike a certain attribute. not sure if luck will stand with me here. Thanks. 

Edited by Kars
On 2/19/2022 at 9:54 PM, 30yochinese said:

Last year at 75kg I was a chub, that makes me "AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN😤😫😱."

after losing weight now I am 70kg & am stocky but Guys here insist on wanting Guys with Average Body Type...so I rather not waste time replying to any posts in the L.T.R. Thread coz I can read their minds🧠>most Guys are praying for Prince Charming💭to P.M. them,

LOL

😯🤔😳

Hmmm, everyone got expectations and fancy, nothing wrong. Cannot blame others for not liking your lack of motivation to be a better self (word might a bit strong but not meant to be harsh), unless you are very happy with your figure. But if I r happy, u don't have to make any changes. 

As words say, there are no ugly women, only lazy ones. Same applies to men. Matching is a two-sided thing. Give up your fat, not hope. 👻

On 2/24/2022 at 8:47 PM, Kars said:

Hmmm, everyone got expectations and fancy, nothing wrong. Cannot blame others for not liking your lack of motivation to be a better self (word might a bit strong but not meant to be harsh), unless you are very happy with your figure. But if I r happy, u don't have to make any changes. 

As words say, there are no ugly women, only lazy ones. Same applies to men. Matching is a two-sided thing. Give up your fat, not hope. 👻

don't worry dear @Karsi won't be offered :) tbh, after years of finding a bf...

i feel finding LOVE/LTR in this country is like striking 🎰4D :(

i haven't lost hope,

Just lost the🔥🧨🎆fire to go on...

wishing u a grt weekend!

On 1/24/2022 at 12:27 PM, avewu said:

Ave here

38 176 72 chn

Will love to find someone to date n maybe ltr

Saw someone at Queenstown swimming complex this evening wearing a grey tee and black shirt that straight linked me to your avatar. But zooming in your avatar it's obvious not you. 😂

Hello everyone, here hoping to try my luck again.

I am:

32 years old

170cm

50kg

chinese

working

versatile

friendly, sociable, caring

looking for:

top/versatile

below 50yrs old

Not chubby

working

chinese

around same height or taller

friendly and sociable

please chat me up at telegram @algint

see you :) 

On 2/26/2022 at 7:06 PM, greysnow said:

Looking at the amount of replies here, I also wonder if anyone managed to strike gold.

And looking at all the introductions here as well as well as the expectations of their other half, it seems like it's macam like striking lottery 😅

Hi Grey Snow @greysnowi have a simple answer to your Question:

"If u don't(try to)make an effort to find L💘VE, U are less likely to find it, & God only helps those who help themselves...”

Cheers😍🥰😘

Discreet 43/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Fun
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy

X No Fwb
X Not interested in abit femboy, a bit sissy, a bit cd, a bit ladyboy

Looking for

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim/Skinny/Average Flex/Versatile/Btm

Fem Boy/Sissy/Crossdresser & Ladyboy for LTR

42yrs old and Below 

On 2/19/2022 at 9:54 PM, 30yochinese said:

LOL

😯🤔😳

You are so hilarious, but don't give up hope. I am sure there is someone or many out there that want you!

Good luck :)  

On 2/27/2022 at 8:07 PM, kenzisstic said:

You are so hilarious, but don't give up hope. I am sure there is someone or many out there that want you!

Good luck :)  

-thanks for the Compliment kenzisstic,
-thanks for ur optimism @kenzisstic, i told my parents this, "on my 40th Birthday, if I am still single, I am gonna fly to Perth where my 2 cousins are based & find an Aussie BF."

-then again...if I can't afford the Flight to Perth...maybe I will fly to Vietnam & get help from a matchmaking agency...wish me luck =0)

On 2/26/2022 at 7:06 PM, greysnow said:

Looking at the amount of replies here, I also wonder if anyone managed to strike gold.

And looking at all the introductions here as well as well as the expectations of their other half, it seems like it's macam like striking lottery 😅

It's very realistic, if you are good look, young, big tool, tall, lean fit, top, you'll be easily taken or perhaps never even need to come here.

Most here could have some of above mentioned characteristics but most importantly, reluctant to make a first move and even if moves, very persistent to his one or two critical standard. That keeps him single and fancying meeting someone better. He can afford or rather wait, be it then. Guess it's probably still not important or urgent as finding a job for living, otherwise he'd knock everyone's door for an interview.

Some are just fanciers. 

Edited by Kars

Looking for top boyfriend. keen to find new friends first before moving forward to another level. 

About myself

Height: 175.6

Weight: 52.2

Race: Local Malay (but look like chinese) 

Position Bottom but can be top if want haha 

Interests: Playing games, console like switch eg. Pokémon brilliant diamond and Pokémon Arceus, workout to motivate each other (too many to list). I am up for easy chat and willing meet up once comfortable. 

Looking for

Race: Chinese or Malay 

Traits: exercise regularly (let's stay fit together) and non-smoker.

Share with me your tele if we share the same interest. 

On 2/27/2022 at 9:12 PM, 30yochinese said:

-thanks for the Compliment kenzisstic,
-thanks for ur optimism @kenzisstic, i told my parents this, "on my 40th Birthday, if I am still single, I am gonna fly to Perth where my 2 cousins are based & find an Aussie BF."

-then again...if I can't afford the Flight to Perth...maybe I will fly to Vietnam & get help from a matchmaking agency...wish me luck =0)

Add oil~ Believe in yourself and open up your heart to ppl out there ")

On 12/6/2021 at 8:30 PM, lemonfizzy said:

Looking for LTR here.

🦵 26 175 69 b

🦵 chinese  

🦵 studying & probably will start career in the finance industry 

🦵 Like: Jerking off duh

🦵 I'm attracted to someone who has manners 

🦵  I like conspiracy theories, dark humor, talking about future and past (in a sense, talk cock)   

Well, here's 3 truth and 1 lie to start with. Hope to lure you into my dm 😉

1. I represent Singapore in a competition before 

2. My record for jerking off is 8 times 

3. I shit my pant and blame the smell to someone else

4. I was a virgin until I turned 26

My guess is 4. Guess you are probably still a virgin. Hahaha.

JO 8 times is possible. Shitting in pants also possible, as one of my friend said his fart brought a bit shit out of his hole. 

I have reached the age. Peers around me, are all attached and getting married. I am jelly about them hanging out with his/her other half. Can't help it but FOMO lei. LOL. HAHA. Are you guys not? 

About me

Height: 168

Weight: 62

Race: Local Chinese

Preference: Vers or Bottom (maybe, not very sure about it)

Interests: Generally, prefer traveling, workout, photography, outdoors (climb peaks, I still have many peaks in my to-go list). 

Looking for

Race: Chinese 

Traits: Mature, exercise regularly (let's stay fit together), top or vers, career-driven (let's work hard together) and good moral value LOL. 

Share with me your telegram if we share the same interests and tick each other checklist. Let's connect!

Edited by Wanderlustbuddy

Hi, I am looking for relationship I am 29 Chinese, 168, 68, average.

I like to dance, gym, play games/board games and go out with friends. I am bottom.

Games I like to play:-

- Genshin Impact

- Dead by Daylight

- Rainbow Siege

- Mobile Legends and etc

I prefer my other half to be:

- No Chub

- Like to work out

- Take care of me (pretty new in relationship)

- Financially stable

Pm me or so~ Thank you. Stay safe~

I might take a while to reply. Busy gaming or so. haha. But i will try to pop in as often. XD

Local Chinese staying in Queenstown area~

175/90/29

I know stat is not good but currently i'm doing my best to cut down weights and exercise alot.

My interest include :

- Watching anime/ movies.

- Reading comics (Jap and chinese more)

- Singing K

- Drumming (Basic only)

- Gymming and Swimming (Swimming also beginner level)

- Drawing

- Good food

- Dizi flute (beginner)

Looking for someone that is:

- Friendly and funny (A smile is always what charms me)

- kind and sincere

- Someone to keep me motivated in exercising

- Someone willing to put in effort

- Age wise +/- 5yrs is better. (Preferably Chinese.)

- Not in a rush to be in a relationship, can start as friends (Chemistry needs to be built up throughout the time, no point rushing into things and shotgun.)

- Who makes an effort in chatting ~  

Do chat me up if you are looking to make friends as well or you want to know me more ~ I am out and open~

Edited by Jason Chua
On 2/26/2022 at 6:53 PM, tanwla said:

I am:

32 years old

170cm

50kg

chinese

working

versatile

looking for:

top/versatile

below 50yrs old

Not chubby

working

chinese

around same height or taller

friendly and sociable

please chat me up at telegram @algint

see you :) 

Since it's 2022, maybe it's time to give this place a try to find my other half .

About myself

Height: 166

Weight: 80 ( dad's bod perhaps)

Position :

-Flex Btm,  possible to top if we work something out. 

-I'm fine without it all together.

Interest

-Culture , traveling, experimental cooking, photography, craft & arts.

-I am not sporty but I am doing some weight lifting and all. Slowly working my way back to shape.

Looking for

-Plus -Minus 5 yrs of my age (perfably but who knows)

-preferably chi, others are fine too as long as we can click

-Preferably a non-smoker, non-chub

-str8 acting, non loud

-Stable job, good sense of humour.

-Someone who is looking to doing simple things as a couple together. 

- "telegram" no "line"

Drop me a PM if you like to chat and let's get to know each other.

Please start with a self introduction when you PM me. Thank you.

Edited by moonchild
On 3/6/2022 at 8:24 PM, moonchild said:

Since it's 2022, maybe it's time to give this place a try to find my other half .

About myself

Height: 163

Weight: 80 ( dad's bod perhaps)

Position :

-Flex Btm,  possible to top if we work something out. 

-I'm fine without it all together.

Interest

-Culture , traveling, experimental cooking, photography, craft & arts.

-I am not sporty but I am doing some weight lifting and all. Slowly working my way back to shape.

Looking for

-Below 50

-preferably chi, others are fine too as long as we can click

-Preferably a non-smoker, non-chub

-str8 acting, non loud

-Stable job, good sense of humour.

-Someone who is looking to doing simple things as a couple together. 

Drop me a PM if you like to chat and let's get to know each other.

Please start with a self introduction when you PM me. Thank you.

Taken 🥺

Hi, I'm 26 this year 2022 and im chinese :)

My Height: 180cm & My weight: 88kg (with belly).

My position for anal sex is TOP. (about 5.4inch long, 14cm and is thick)

Fact is that I have feet fetish and it consist me videoing ur sole feet, sniff, lick and i could easily ease my sexual needs with your feet by jerking off and cum at your feet. I don't cum easily too!

Who i'm finding?

Slim guy who is near my age or younger and I'm really attracted to passive & obedient type of boy!

You definitely have to be vers or btm. Pleasent looking to me of course! (like who doesn't go for this now a day? 😁)

Able to commit to the relationship in terms of traveling if we live far apart but you got to be in Singapore.

Best if you are out of the closet cause it's kinda tiring to have secret relationship as i will love to let the whole world know that you are my boy! 🥰 If possible, able to wear same pair of socks for days as the smells will make me even hard on! (Theory similar to pops).

Firend + FWB as a trial period before going into official relationship first!

What we will be doing most likely?

Create a home for both of us.

Cuddling at my place or your place.

Date like every other normal couple.

You gonna start infesting my tiktok account and makes people jealous!

Go to malysia, JB, to have eating spree and get away 1 night stays!

Go to other country together like Thailand or Taiwan together!

Last but not least, I'm out to my family and they are cool with it.

Interested parties do feel free to contact me via telegram @lovehandsomefeet

Please make sure you are slim and near my age or younger to avoid wasting of time thanks!

I'm someone who is kinda fat with bellys... 😆

Edited by i_love_leg
On 2/26/2022 at 6:53 PM, tanwla said:

I am:

32 years old

170cm

50kg

chinese

working

versatile

looking for:

top/versatile

below 50yrs old

Not chubby