Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hi there! I'm Chinese, 27 yr, 170cm,

50kg. Looking to find an LTR with someone. I'm hoping to find someone chinese :D I've not been in any relationship before.. anyone whose interested, please hit me up :D cheers! Would reveal more once we are close hehe :) 

Hi Im 33,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

We have all felt the ache of losing a precious loved one. And Connie Talbot's newest song 'Good To Me' is the heartfelt song that we all need. Dedicated to a special person who helped teach and inspire Connie, this song will resonate with many. Be thankful for the precious moment you were able to spend together and rejoice in the thought that they are in Heaven.'Good To Me' - Girl Writes Song For Passed Loved One 

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=1F1B1JNU

Elderly Best Friends Audition With 'You Make Me Feel So Young' - Inspirational Videos

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=1F101JNU

On 10/06/2017 at 0:02 PM, tanwla said:

Hello fellow BW peeps! I'm just an average ordinary next door boy looking for a relationship :). My stats are 27 yr old, Chinese, 170cm and 50kg. I've never been in a relationship before so please take it easy on me haha :D I don't really have much requirements... well that's me hoping to get some replies haha :P cheers!

Bump! anyone here still looking? Haha I'm still single and available :D 

Race: Chinese

Height: 176cm

Weight: somewhere between 90 and 100 kg

Body Type: Chub, though I'm looking to slim down. Hopefully you are fine with both.

Body Hair: I am pretty hairy~

Interests:

» Travelling to places with scenery, nature & cultural areas

» Food: Making & eating

» Furries

» Roleplaying

» Books

» Listening to music

» Lazing in bed, watching sci-fi TV series on Netflix

Looking for:

» Someone who'll be my partner, who'll accept me for who I am. Quirks, kinks and all. I am looking for someone around my age, so between 18 to say...21 at most. 

» If you're lean or muscular and you still want to try, go ahead, I welcome it! :P ^~^

»Someone who isn't submissive persay but someone who knows how to tease me back appropriately.

Something I'm looking forward to:

Holding hands in cinemas, random kisses (including ones to shut you up :P), roleplaying occasionally when we're apart, dancing in the nude with music playing over bluetooth speaker or radio, cooking together, etc.

Something that'll give you a bigger chance (optional): If you stay in the North-east.

Bit of a preference but only because of food issues: I'd prefer Chinese or non-Singaporeans because of differences in religions and food intakes, I just don't want to offend people basically.

¤ Important point: I am currently serving NS so do bear with the lack of replies I can offer.

Edited by zykios

I'm a Chinese guy in my forties, average built, 168/60, looking for a soulmate and life partner. I'm looking for someone in his thirties to forties, especially if you are in healthcare field. I have a stable job and my own place. I'm attracted to guys with a good heart, faithful and brainy. If you're interested, PM me to know more.

On 2017-5-28 at 10:31 AM, GuestK said:

Hi all, not good in selling myself haha erm quite a homely soul.. and 27 chn 168 45 here. Looking for decent friendship, companionship, and maybe Mr Right if click.

I'll be standing on the Left waiting :D 

How to contact you babe

HI

Looking to settle down and have a proper caring and loving, closed relationship with my guy.

Myself

1) Mature, 40s still gym and do sports but dont expect a leanfit or toned guy but i am not a couch potato. Some say bearish , some say chubby but i would say i am a caring human...

2) Decent job

3) Pure btm

4) Have been blessed with fit good looking bf before but well did not work out for not non compatability but something else so am here.

Please be

1) Top, younger, toned and muscular is a bonus not a must

2) Please be a local or someone who plans to stay long term in Singapore

3) Would be great if you gym so that we can gym together.

4) Be sincere and want to settle down and have a closed relationship. If you are unsure then please DO NOT message me and waste time.

NO to money boys or sugar daddy seeking boys or guys on rebound as i am looking for something truely permanent.

More information will be given as we progress in the conversation. If keen PM

Edited by ManlyBearBtm

Love never fails. Taking another chance to see if I can find my Mr right.

A truly born Singaporean here, with no good looks (but decent), born with broad shoulders and heavy bone density, so bmi says I'm a little overweight (but I am not chub), standing 167cm. Hoping to find someone to settle down.

I am looking for someone who is:

(1) faithful and doesn't open to open relationship

(2) around the same age as me (:between 25 to 40 yo if you need a range)

(3) humorous and caring

(4) doesn't really need to be a hunk, but as long as you are not chub.

(5) loves talking to me and be my broad shoulders

(6) financial independent

I am a noisy but shy person. I make "noise" to hide my fear and shyness.

If you're looking at sex, I hope to have sex within relationship. Just in case you want to know, I am a flex (more btm). I love to be accompanied with and do things together with my beau.

So if you wish to know me better, do drop me a pm.

On 2017-6-15 at 10:48 PM, baritone said:

18 / 172 / 77

Filipino-Chinese / Student / INFP / Pisces

Just trying out my luck again I guess?

But anyways hi hi! I'm a classical music geek who plays the saxophone and enjoys watching musicals, films etc

Currently a poly student in my second year

Oh, I have a thing for guys in glasses and in their mid-20s

Drop me a message if you want to get to know me more

Hi 

On 6/13/2017 at 7:06 PM, alex15533 said:
On 5/16/2017 at 4:20 PM, alex15533 said:

Hi. I'm alex. 25c 168 64. I'm b. Looking for friend chat date. 

I hope to find someone who is older than me or experienced in dates because I never date before. Hope to find someone who is fit or gym often, so we can together.

Interest: gymming, dancing, gaming, reading and watching anime and movie.

Hi looking for dates and such that can eventually turn into love. 

22 years old 

Local Chinese 

Staying at woodlands

Working adult

Bottom if u need to know. A little sissy. Good at cooking and is a hugeee dog lover. Looking for someone that'll love and accept me. Care for me. Someone that's matured enough to think. 

On 12/06/2017 at 11:51 PM, Relationship said:

Hi there,

looking for ltr with local Chinese btm guys. Hit me up. I'm local Chinese pure top 171 58 age 31. 

Looking at one whom likes to swim jog and of cos bonus travel around the world. 

White collar straight acting guys preferred.

Regards 

Edited by Relationship

Hello everyone, I'm kinda looking for someone to share my life with. 

Currently I love to gym alot. Because that's the only thing that is making me love my life to the fullest now. 

Just pm me if you are keen to know me better. 

PS. Prefer someone younger than 35, If you're over 35, we can be friends if you don't mind. 

Thanks and keep all the love coming in. 

Edited by Shyro Juju Keev
On 26/06/2017 at 11:47 PM, D Nines said:

Love never fails. Taking another chance to see if I can find my Mr right.

A truly born Singaporean here, with no good looks (but decent), born with broad shoulders and heavy bone density, so bmi says I'm a little overweight (but I am not chub), standing 167cm. Hoping to find someone to settle down.

I am looking for someone who is:

(1) faithful and doesn't open to open relationship

(2) around the same age as me (:between 25 to 40 yo if you need a range)

(3) humorous and caring

(4) doesn't really need to be a hunk, but as long as you are not chub.

(5) loves talking to me and be my broad shoulders

(6) financial independent

I am a noisy but shy person. I make "noise" to hide my fear and shyness.

If you're looking at sex, I hope to have sex within relationship. Just in case you want to know, I am a flex (more btm). I love to be accompanied with and do things together with my beau.

So if you wish to know me better, do drop me a pm.

Just trying my luck again. 

Anyway, I am 167 tall, 33 this year and weigh about 73kg (due to heavy bones density, well I'm trying hard to tone down lateely). I do not look like a chub given my weight, at least I don't have a bulging tummy. So please don't judge me this way.

All I want is a decent love and sex relationship. Someone who is interested in love more than fun, and an easy going person. 

PM me to make friends.

Hi I'm a 27 yr old, 170 cm and 50 kg guy haha! I'm hoping to find a relationship with someone preferably Chinese around my age and around the same height if not taller :D. I love going swimming during my free time at tampines safra and I enjoy listening to my Kpop music haha! I'm financially stable and... really just hope I can find someone who I can form a relationship with. I do hope he's slim, lean, fit or muscular haha! Okay... here's me hoping to get some responses. Cheers! Have a great day :) 

29chn 170 84. Looking for someone who keen to settle down. Simplicity life, office work hours, bake and cook at home, cycle movies shopping and sweet tooth for desserts ! Line me  at skybaby 88

Hope to settle down by end of this year..

as i'm turning 30 soon lol

come and chat me up:)

Any malaysian chinese working i also don mind...

thanks!

Hello,

This will be a long shot. But I believe Life is meant to be shared by 2 ;)

A bit about myself:

Am Malay & in my early 30s, gay, vers.

Seek someone who's preferably aged below 35yo, flex/top, stable, of decent character & attitude.

Family & friends are very important to me. A guy who communicates well and has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities coz I'd do the same! ;)
If you’d like to know more pls do say 'Hi'. I'd prefer for us to talk, engage in conversation to get to know each other instead of us reading through a long page in this section about each other. Also, just because someone looks like a good match 'on paper', doesn’t necessarily translate in reality.

So, if you're friendly, open and up for it, hope to hear from you.

Thank you for reading. :D

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

Hi Im 33,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub. Abit sporty will be a plus. :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

On 6/13/2017 at 7:06 PM, alex15533 said:
On 5/16/2017 at 4:20 PM, alex15533 said:

Hi. I'm alex. 25c 168 64. I'm b. Looking for friend chat date. 

I hope to find someone who is older than me or experienced in dates because I never date before. Hope to find someone who is fit or gym often, so we can together.

Interest: gymming, dancing, gaming, reading and watching anime and movie.

On 03/06/2017 at 11:48 AM, zackywacky said:

28 169 61. Local. Educated. Cultured. Loves sciences & visual arts. Works in university. Left my previous relationship ~4 years ago (It lasted 3-4 years). I'm no longer on the rebound phase and hoping the same for you. Open to friends, dates and MONOGAMOUS LTR.

Bump? lol

TGIF, who wanna date me?

Prefer mid 20s to early 40s

Edited by zackywacky
  • Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic