Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

21/ 170 / 73 NSF here, currently just finish my bmt, going to go to my new vocation from next week onward. Used to be obese, but slim down during my bmt phase.  

Quiet person here but is very talkative to people whom i am comfortable with. 

Likes: reading, watching shows and movies. game causally. 

Looking for friends, ltr, preferring people age 21 - 26.

Do talk to me so we can understand each other better.

Waiting for my impossible love

Hello guys. 

21 year old guy here. 

Hoping to look for someone special, but i guess everything start with friends right? 

Love to meet more people and hopeful finding someone who i can enjoy life with. :)

Hit me up, if you wanna just chill. (I don't mean hitting me physically. Okay, not funny.) 

But Have a good day! 

Cheers! 

Well i am 30/178/100 chinese guy who is here. Hoping or trying to find a buddy in life or a person whom i can spend my time together with  to mingle around or share things with. 

Hope to look for someone who is 

1)  18 to 35

2)  easy and simple thinking 

3)  not demanding 

4)  serious and sincere in their action

5)  someone faithful and honest

6)  someone who is chinese or malay

7)  someone who goes for characters or attitude than looks or built

if you think we can click just drop me a PM. 

Hope to see the person soon. 

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are keen and if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love....

1 hour ago, calvin87 said:

30 chi 180 120 chub here. 

Hope to find someone around my age, slim or medium build chaser. 

Non smoker

chinese only

hmmmm, just trying my luck only. I know no body is going msg

It's a cruel plu world... hahaha.  But don't give up k? Perhaps there will be someone who likes the way u are...

Personally i felt that those 20+....tooo young to know how to ltr or put it a nice way, should try to know instead of being tie down.

30+ sort of busy with their career...so no time for ltr.....time consuming.

ps : gay alway say want ltr but in reality.....zero ltr.

they want more, less control and freedom to everything ....and fun,enjoyable time.

while i see commitment relationship about hardship to reconcile difference and family/personal issue in life. Total opposite of wonderful time....more to hardship indeed.

Edited by Firday
On 07/02/2017 at 2:17 AM, adiff said:

hi fellow BW members.

this thread is for those seeking LTR, and as i am ready for one, and i have no reason to stop myself from seeking one, thus i am here !

for me, a beautiful relationship is the one that makes each other better, not cuz we cant accept each other’s flaws and imperfections, but cuz we encourage each other to be better.

it takes time for us to make a judgment call about whether we have chemistry and compatibility with each other. and lemme give u my 2 cents. just cuz we fight and have an argument, or have a transient phase of silence towards each other, doesn’t mean that we don’t have the said chemistry and compatibility. those that are too quick to judge, are quick to dismiss as well. and those that are quick to dismiss, are those that are in the losing ends so many a time. and what is a loser but those that let their impatience to get the best of them?

what’s pivotal is for us to compromise with each other, and learn each other’s dislike and soft spots.

and to know those things takes time. we all have pre-existing commitments and perhaps trauma, and everyone has gone thru their own journey. it is beautiful to learn from each other and appreciate each other’s journey and to want to be there for each other in ups and downs. and I believe too that we all have our dreams and goals. it will be beautiful too for us to accompany each other, encourage and motivate each other to keep on making conscious and systematic and timely efforts to reach them, and be there for each other during the times of failure and slow progress.

for me, something resplendent and beautiful as LTR is supposed to take time. at least in most cases.

so be patient.

my line id is adiff92. i hope that you will drop by my profile first so that you get more sense of with whom you will be talking to

see ya…

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster  and chub pls do not reply.  

Generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese/ malay or Malaysian (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

Pm me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

--- To infinity and beyond ---

Hello....

I'm Malaysian 34 180 78 mixed chinese+malay.... discreet closeted gay. I'm introvert n shy, but can be crazy n easy going once i know n comfertable w the orther person. I'm in the process of moving on w my life... feeling lonely... a bit depress... just looking around to make new acquaintance that may lead to friends if cliks or perhaps BF/ltr.

So I thought I'd give this a try.

Mandatory stats: 25 168 50. Would like to hangout with people around my age and an ltr if things just fall into place. Or just to chat about how the day went.

Chat me up on LINE (ID: pr0wl) and we'll see how things go? (:

(a facepic will be nice, I'll return you with one too.)

Edited by Kennken
On 3/22/2017 at 0:16 PM, Firday said:

Personally i felt that those 20+....tooo young to know how to ltr or put it a nice way, should try to know instead of being tie down.

30+ sort of busy with their career...so no time for ltr.....time consuming.

ps : gay alway say want ltr but in reality.....zero ltr.

they want more, less control and freedom to everything ....and fun,enjoyable time.

while i see commitment relationship about hardship to reconcile difference and family/personal issue in life. Total opposite of wonderful time....more to hardship indeed.

i quite agree what you say

im in my early 30s, although im not ambitious but bosses have got their set of expectations for people of no of yrs of working experience hence really though wanted to have a more relax job, find more time to engage with people so i could find a bf but sadly, im always chasing after timelines

i wished to have ltr but sadly no ltr probably i really didnt manage my conversations n meetups well

sour grapes to see ppl attached but also desire to have the less control and less freedom....

what a confused me.....

well do drop me a note if you think u can accept someone who doesnt have much time to spend with you and/or pay attention to details

8 minutes ago, wintersnow said:

i quite agree what you say

im in my early 30s, although im not ambitious but bosses have got their set of expectations for people of no of yrs of working experience hence really though wanted to have a more relax job, find more time to engage with people so i could find a bf but sadly, im always chasing after timelines

i wished to have ltr but sadly no ltr probably i really didnt manage my conversations n meetups well

sour grapes to see ppl attached but also desire to have the less control and less freedom....

what a confused me.....

well do drop me a note if you think u can accept someone who doesnt have much time to spend with you and/or pay attention to details

the right one just haven't comes along bah.

I think working adults nowadays really need to juggle their time well and focus what they really want.

a relationship is a give and take thing. sometimes u may not really have the time, but that doesn't mean u always don't have the time. 2 way effort bah.

15 minutes ago, Atlas Star said:

the right one just haven't comes along bah.

I think working adults nowadays really need to juggle their time well and focus what they really want.

a relationship is a give and take thing. sometimes u may not really have the time, but that doesn't mean u always don't have the time. 2 way effort bah.

agree with you so i think im going to give up on my current job thats too demanding for other things in life

9 hours ago, wintersnow said:

Dun pull my leg lar......

this type of lover - throw into dustbin for recycle as ewastage. lol

just joking dun take too hard

On 21/03/2017 at 10:52 PM, Chubby_1986 said:
Well i am 30/178/100 chinese guy who is here. Hoping or trying to find a buddy in life or a person whom i can spend my time together with  to mingle around or share things with. 

1)  18 to 35

3)  not demanding 

Up

On 21/03/2017 at 10:52 PM, Chubby_1986 said:

1)  18 to 35

3)  not demanding 

Anyone

Looking for a good LTR, 
I'm 22, Name Kesy, height 189cm, weight 95kg, Indian Mixed, Cut Clean, Versatile, Stocky, I love cooking. I've studied Degree In Culinary Arts, I have an well paid job. Still with parents.  I won't control you, I don't go for looks, I'm not possessive & always a good listener 
looking for:
INDIANS ***
Kind hearted **
Below <30 *
Understanding 
TOP/VERSATILE 
SIZE DOSENT MATTERS 
(for me) 

line kesyboii

Hey there. :)

I believe instead of looking for someone with a particular purpose or expecting them to have certain characteristics that you adore, I prefer meeting someone who are just open to possibilities. And observe if both parties are situable. 

Lets just be friends, talk it out and learn more about each other. 

Cheers. 

Hi. I'm alex. 24c 168 64. I'm b. Looking for friend chat date. 

I hope to find someone who is older than me or experienced in dates because I never date before. Hope to find someone who is fit or gym often, so we can together.

Interest: gymming, dancing, gaming, reading and watching anime and movie.

7 minutes ago, topLTR_93 said:

I don't really believe in posting personal advertisements here - but the fact that I just came back from a disappointing date and that my best friend is the latest person to get attached made me panic and so here I am. 

Race/Ethnicity: Chinese
Dialect: Hokkien (bonus points if you can speak it hehe... do ask me why if you are curious)
Height (as of 31 March 2017): 179cm
Weight (as of 31 March 2017): 70kg
Body Type: Average (duh)
Nationality: Born and bred Singaporean
Profession: Penultimate student at NUS
Personality Type/Horoscope (if you believe in that): ISFJ / Cancer-Leo Cusp

10 things you should know: 

1.  DO NOT ASK ME FOR SEX. 
  2.  My hobbies include cooking, socializing (because I love knowing more about people), being immersed in music and travelling. I went to Canada/USA for my exchange semester and I really love it though I wished I could have brought my loved one along. 
  3. Speaking of loved ones, I am fiercely protective of my parents and my loved ones. It is very hard to get into the club because you need to prove to me that you are worthy of my love - but once you are in it I will never let you go. 
  4. Unfortunately I am still largely closeted (and a failed gay). I have never been to PinkDot, nor do I have Jack'd or Grindr. This is because I am en route to joining the public sector which is not very LGBT-friendly. In addition, my parents are traditional and conservative. I love them, but they will never accept me. So my partner really has to respect that I might never come out to them and to be discreet around them. 
  5.  However, I am still dreaming of a family. I want kids. I still live by traditional values. And I won't mind migrating to another country (to either NZ or Canada) to start my own family. 
  6.  I am generally open to meet most people, but I do have a particular preference for 
    i) healthy people i.e. don't smoke and in a weight range that is neither too thin nor obese. 
    ii) older than me by +5 and younger by -1. Same age is the best but oh wells.
    iii) guys in spectacles - I don't know why. Maybe because I wear spectacles too? Haha
    iv) above 170? It will really be weird lah to date someone markedly shorter. 
    v) Okay I admit this is really mean but everyone has expectations. But I think love can blossom stronger if the couple shares a similar socio-cultural background so I would be more reserved about dating a foreigner and/or someone's whose ethnic background is different from mine. Sorry. 
  7. My exercise habits include going for a light and quick jog for at least 30mins everyday. Eating clean is also something that I enjoy. :) 
  8. My tastes in music include popular English songs like Ed Sheeran, Weeknd, and another that makes my head bob up and down really. I love EDM - though not as much as when I was still a Zouk-frequenting NSF.  Hokkien songs would be next in the line as I grew up listening to them. I do not listen to Chinese songs maybe except for Theresa Teng's ones because her voice transports me to a fantasy land. 
  9. Downsides first though this might potentially turn off anyone. But I am one sensitive soul - meaning that while I do not dissolve easily into tears I tend to let emotion cloud my objectivity. I am sentimental, a tad possessive (because I have been cheated on before) and ... a heartlanderish homebody lah which is to say I cannot appreciate couture-fashion and have some weird androgynous fashion sense that some PLU like to adopt. I prefer using Singlish even though I can speak eloquently if I want to - so dont be shocked when you hear NB LAH CB. 
  10. I pick up languages relatively fast but my passion for them dies as fast. Learnt basic French and Malay in addition to English, Mandarin and Hokkien. Love culture and history too, especially those pertaining to Asia. 

So if you have survived to the end of this dreary post, dont be afraid to hit me up ... hehe. 

Super long... hope he will respond to you soon 

18 / 172 / 77

Filipino-Chinese / Student / INFP / Pisces

Just trying out my luck I guess?

But anyways hi hi! I'm a classical music geek who plays the saxophone and enjoys watching musicals, films etc

Currently a poly student in my second year

Oh, I have a thing for guys in glasses... XD

Drop me a message if you want to get to know me more! ~

Edited by baritone

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster and chub pls do not reply.  

generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests. 

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

Pm me if u are interested. 

--- To infinity and beyond ---

Hi. I'm alex. 24c 168 64. I'm b. Looking for friend chat date. 

I hope to find someone who is older than me or experienced in dates because I never date before. Hope to find someone who is fit or gym often, so we can together.

Interest: gymming, dancing, gaming, reading and watching anime and movie.

There must still be genuinely good potential partners left out there...

I don't care if you are a little out of shape, taller or shorter than me. It doesn't matter if you have thinning hair or that you are a little older or younger.

As long as you love smiling, are kind, filial, faithful and still believe in forever, please let's meet for a coffee together already! =)

Edited by Happypup

1)  18 to 35

3)  not demanding 

Hello :lol:

Guess it's a long shot, but decided to take the opportunity to place an intro here again. 

Wonder if there're any real dudes here who isn't typical, judgemental.

It'd be nice to find a decent guy to date and perhaps it could gradually turn into something more? I seek a guy who owns good manners, thinks, acts maturely and not judgemental.

Am in my early 30s, 173, 90+, Mly, vers.

Seek a guy who's preferably aged below 35yo, stable, versatile / top, of decent character, attitude, presentable, caring.

So if you're friendly, open and up for it, hope to hear from you.

Thanks for reading. :D

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

Hello ! 

I am 19 and 171 cm

I love cooking , watching TV movies and CSS programming . I am doing biotechnology cause I want to study ecology in university.

I am out to my close friends but my family will never know and intend to keep it that way.

I am am nosiy and loud but may be awkward at times . I also make horrible jokes. 

I am a geek at heart from Star Trek to doctor who to anything DC. 

Yeah so if you want to chat more, we can talk in line : frankie_1963

On 04/04/2017 at 7:33 AM, Chubby_1986 said:

1)  18 to 35

3)  not demanding 

Anyone interested

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic