Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Thanks for taking time to read my message. I am a mature manly guy in his 40's looking for a long term relationship.

Facts about me.

1) Decent looking, mature manly. I am a pure BTM and i must say this as i do not TOP.
2) Well educated, and i do not smoke or drink (not against anyone who does that)
3) Decent job that pays my bills.
4) Not fit or muscular though i gym and do some sports. if you are looking for a hunk or fit or leanfit then move to the next ad.
5) I am hairy and manly and stocky maybe some say chubby but not overly as i would say i am huggable :)

What do i seek

1) A long term releationship NOT an open relationship.
2) Please be local as i have no plans to migrate unless you stay in Singapore
3) I am not a sugar daddy so please do not message me if you are looking for one as i find that degrading.
4) I prefer guys with self respect and who are working or are really looking for love and not a quick F ...

Type of guys i like

1) I do like younger guys and even if they are in their 20s but are into mature guys and are willing to settle down, happy to talk it through to see where we go.
2) You can call me whatever you want but i do like leanfit or fit or toned guys. I have nothing against fat or chubby guys as i find them cute but it is a personal preference. However, again i reiterate i am nor leanfit or muscular so if you like cuddly bears or stocky guys who give beary hugs message me.
3) My bf i had were all young and somewhat fit so maybe i am used to that but if you really are sincere then message me.
4) I would really like to settle down so if you are into that message me.
5) You do not need to worry about the sex part as i am very sure you will get more than enough of it :)
6) I believe in making my partner happy on and off bed but not as a sugar daddy.

Hope to hear from you and i do have pics but please ensure you do too for trade

Please when you say hi so give and intro with name, age, height and weight so that we do not need to wait for a few messages before we get these details.
Thanks and big bear hugs
On 4/3/2017 at 2:01 PM, alex15533 said:

Hi. I'm alex. 24c 168 64. I'm b. Looking for friend chat date. 

I hope to find someone who is older than me or experienced in dates because I never date before. Hope to find someone who is fit or gym often, so we can together.

Interest: gymming, dancing, gaming, reading and watching anime and movie.

Bump

Ohaiyo!! :)

I'm not japanese though. haha. Pure Singaporean here. 

Looking for friends here and opening to possibilities. Would love to meet people who are outgoing, fun and love meeting new people. 

Lets just talk it out and learn more about one another. 

Cheers. :)

Would prefer seeking someone to settle down though but dates and friends are welcome equally.

Height: 174

Weight: 55

Race: Chinese

Role: Bottom if it matters

Horoscope: Leo / Virgo

Personality: ISFP - T 

Currently working.

Smokes and drinks if this really matters.

I do not seek for fun. If you are looking for fun please don't contact me. 

Prefer someone who have good personality & attitude, decent looking.

Prefer chinese. Slim or average. 

+5 my age or -5 my age. 

I dont really know what to type LOL.

You could chat me up on Line: DomPotato

Edited by Pokkadots

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster and chub pls do not reply.  

generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests. 

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

Pm me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

--- To infinity and beyond ---

I am a mature manly guy in his 40's looking for a COMMITTED NOT OPEN Long Term Relationship.

Facts about me.

1) Decent looking, mature manly. Am a pure BTM and i must say this as i do not TOP.
2) Well educated and Decent job that pays my bills.
3) Not fit or muscular though i gym and do some sports.
4) I am hairy and manly and stocky maybe some say chubby but not overly as i would say i am huggable :)

What do i seek

1) A long term releationship NOT an open relationship.
2) Please be local as i have no plans to migrate unless you stay in Singapore. If you are from overseas please do not waste your precious time on me as i dont want to create expectations
3) I am not a sugar daddy so please do not message me if you are looking for one as i find that degrading.
4) I prefer guys with self respect and who are working or are really looking for love and not a quick F ...

Type of guys i like

1) I do like younger guys and am cool even if they are in their 20s but they must be into mature guys and are willing to settle down,
2) You can call me whatever you want but i do like leanfit or fit or toned guys. I have hugs nothing against fat or chubby guys as i find them cute but it is a personal preference. However, again i reiterate i am nor leanfit or muscular so if you like cuddly bears or stocky guys who give beary hugs message me.
3) You do not need to worry about the sex part as i am very sure you will get more than enough of it :)
4) I believe in making my partner happy on and off bed but NOT as a sugar daddy.

Hope to hear from you and i do have pics but please ensure you do too for trade

Please when you say hi so give and intro with name, age, height and weight so that we do not need to wait for a few messages before we get these details.

Thanks and big bear HUGS

Hello :lol:

Guess it's a long shot, wonder if there's any guys here who isn't typical, judgemental.

Seek a decent guy to chat, for meet up and perhaps it could gradually turn into something more?

Am in my early 30s, Mly, vers.

Seek a guy who's preferably aged below 35yo, stable, versatile / top, of decent character, attitude, caring.

So if you're friendly, open and up for it, hope to hear from you.

Thanks for reading. :D

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

Hey.. hmm would like to have some decent people to chat with and see if possible to move on next level or not. :)  

Currently 27 working chn 169 45.. interests stated in my profile ;) (sorry not into chubby guys, personal preferences, thx)

Edited by Kolourful

Hi Im 33,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

Hi, I'm a local Chinese, 28c 176 70, looking for frds/ltr (if click). 

Also looking for a travel buddy (if click) in Nov. Thanks! 

Personal preference for my partner to be of slim/lean/average build. Would prefer someone of the same race and similar age (25-30) as me. 

I'm currently working in the realm of data science. My hobbies include gaming, jogging, watching movies, food hunting. 

Edited by Windy89
Guest Jason0

Hello guys ,since this is my first post here so please pardon me if I didn't write well. 

*25/175/58* chi undergrad here . Always believe that one day I will meet the right person at the right time though I don't know when will be the day. LOL

Anyway I still decide to give it a try. Hoping to find a someone special and able to share things together . So if you wish to know more about me just chat me up :) 

Maybe it's just my own preference, no offence but would prefer someone with similar states( age , race)

Never lor.

even friendship want to cheap me for a few dollar more after booking hotel at KL with corporate rate - when back from holiday demise in the air.

for a few dollar more to lose a friendship in bw forum.

Edited by Firday

To me, not many are ever serious about relationships as they fear this thing called commitment. Period.

We all have preferences which is good to know but even if we find someone who meets our list of criteria, we may not meet that other party's list of criteria for an ideal partner. I'm happily single but I do long to be with someone too. So, I'll stay positive and hope for the best while I keep trying to find "the one". Or not. Haha.

If I meet your criteria, text me up! 27 165 60 flex here. ;)

3 hours ago, Firday said:

Never lor.

even friendship want to cheap me for a few dollar more after booking hotel at KL with corporate rate - when back from holiday demise in the air.

for a few dollar more to lose a friendship in bw forum.

Actually if it's just a few bucks, and you value the friendship, just give it to him ba. Unless that is a fatal character flaw to you. 

Hi Im 33,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster and chub pls do not reply.  

generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests. 

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

Pm me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

--- To infinity and beyond ---

On 5/7/2017 at 7:12 PM, Mroneonline said:

To me, not many are ever serious about relationships as they fear this thing called commitment. Period.

We all have preferences which is good to know but even if we find someone who meets our list of criteria, we may not meet that other party's list of criteria for an ideal partner. I'm happily single but I do long to be with someone too. So, I'll stay positive and hope for the best while I keep trying to find "the one". Or not. Haha.

If I meet your criteria, text me up! 27 165 60 flex here. ;)

Just to clarify, I'm not chn. If u r ok with that, yay! Let's chat!

Hey there.

I believe instead of looking for someone with a particular purpose or expecting them to have certain characteristics that you adore, I prefer meeting someone who are just open to possibilities. And observe if both parties are suitable.

Lets just be friends, talk it out and learn more about each other.

I will be waiting for your msg. hahaha. ;)

Cheers.

-Kenjiboy :) 

On 3/17/2017 at 4:12 PM, Puffypuff said:

21/ 170 / 73 NSF here, currently just finish my bmt, going to go to my new vocation from next week onward. Used to be obese, but slim down during my bmt phase.  

Quiet person here but is very talkative to people whom i am comfortable with. 

Likes: reading, watching shows and movies. game causally. 

Looking for friends, ltr, preferring people age 21 - 26.

Do talk to me so we can understand each other better.

Bump ^  More information at my profile 

Edited by Puffypuff

Waiting for my impossible love

On 2017-5-11 at 11:36 PM, Magicerife said:

it's been almost a year since i gotten back my singlehood. let's give this a try. 

28, havent weighed and measured myself in a while, chinese. that's about it

Courage points for getting back in the dating game!!! 

Give it a try...again...but never, never, never lose hope coz you never know...

Prince Charming mite be "just around the corner"... 

On 2017-5-11 at 8:08 PM, Kenji_boi said:

Hey there.

I believe instead of looking for someone with a particular purpose or expecting them to have certain characteristics that you adore, I prefer meeting someone who are just open to possibilities. And observe if both parties are suitable.

Lets just be friends, talk it out and learn more about each other.

I will be waiting for your msg. hahaha. ;)

Cheers.

-Kenjiboy :) 

Absolutely love your Optimism Kenjiboy!!! 

You said: "I'll be waiting for your message". Waiting is half the equation, from my experience...believing that it will happen is going to make it worth your wait, so I hope you continue to stay positive... 

Hi there! I'm gonna try and see if this works out haha. I'm kinda new to this whole relationship so please forgive me if I mess up :P okay so here goes. Im 27yr old, 168cm and 50kg Chinese male. I'm a btm/flex or actually I've never had the opportunity to.. do it haha :D if anyone is interested, please do pm me. Thanks :)

On 05/05/2017 at 6:48 AM, Windy89 said:

Hi, I'm a local Chinese, 28c 176 70, looking for frds/ltr (if click). 

Also looking for a travel buddy (if click) in Nov. Thanks! 

Personal preference for my partner to be of slim/lean/average build. Would prefer someone of the same race and similar age (25-30) as me. 

I'm currently working in the realm of data science. My hobbies include gaming, jogging, watching movies, food hunting. 

Bringing up my post. 

Just decided to give it another go in this thread… I'm from China, 28 years old, slim and short, currently working in Singapore. Have a fondness for India or South Asia and would like to settle down in a relationship with an Indian guy.

Please message me if you're interested. However, I sincerely hope we'll get to know each other through an intellectual rather than perfunctory conversation. Cheers (Still valid)^_^

Edited by KKTang
  • Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic