Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hello fellow BW peeps! I'm just an average ordinary next door boy looking for a relationship :). My stats are 27 yr old, Chinese, 170cm and 50kg. I've never been in a relationship before so please take it easy on me haha :D I don't really have much requirements... well that's me hoping to get some replies haha :P cheers!

53 minutes ago, tanwla said:

Hello fellow BW peeps! I'm just an average ordinary next door boy looking for a relationship :). My stats are 27 yr old, Chinese, 170cm and 50kg. I've never been in a relationship before so please take it easy on me haha :D I don't really have much requirements... well that's me hoping to get some replies haha :P cheers!

How do I contact you babe

59 minutes ago, tanwla said:

Hi

20 hours ago, G_M said:

Which planet are you from?

You can wait long long for what you are looking for (in red)

And Stop spamming the Mod.

Rude Mod, I am from planet earth and you must be from Planet Sarcasm.

I wait long long got your problem? And why are you being so busybody for what others are looking for? And so the mod here are allow to use Sarcasm here to talk to memebers? And when members talks back and thrm you ban them? Is this how it works? Lol.

Spamming? It's individual posting. Get the facts right.

Edited by Jerome78
Adding sentences

I COPY PASTE LA AHAHAA

Gonna try my luck here, cause it does not hurt. 

Anyway, 22 malay here currently serving my NS. Gonna ORD in 2 months time, yay me. 176 cm tall. Cheerful and laid back. Hopeless romantic, or probably just hopeless. Laughs at the silliest thing in life. 

So.. seeking for LTR cause I feel too damn old and the need of settling down is there. Hoping to find someone older than me(I am 22) and hopefully, someone of the same height or taller heh! Prefer those who laugh alot, cause no one wants a boring boyfriend lol. Physical attraction doesn't matter to me. No preferences cause why would I limit my search cause I might just miss out the great ones cause of it. 

IG: @hizanpepper

No Line or whatsoever, so hit me up here.

See you on the flipside future Boyfriend :)

I'm a Chinese guy in my forties, average built, 168/60, looking for a soulmate and life partner. I'm looking for someone in his thirties to forties. I have a stable job and my own place. I'm attracted to guys with a good heart, faithful and brainy. If you're interested, PM me to know more.

21 hours ago, tanwla said:

Bump! Haha :D just trying my luck again...

Anneyong ^^ . Trying my luck here too hahah .

I'm 18 this year and from ITE WEST haha . A chub . Chinese.

I really like romantic guys , kind and caring one and will always chat with me haha .

Instagram : Bilisperfect 

Wechatid : XiaoBij 

Btm here tho

Hello, going to try my luck again here. I'm 24/172/63Chinese btm seeking for a potential TOP bf who is between 172-178 and 63-75 and preferably Chinese. I'm a simple, down to earth guy craving for gentle affection. Currently majoring in communications with translation at UniSIM and I love to swim and sing karaoke.  Hit me up boys! :D

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

18 / 172 / 78

Student / INFP / Pisces

Hi hi! I'm Filipino-Chinese but I've been living here since I was 6-7 years old

I'm currently a poly student; a classical music geek who plays musical instruments and enjoys watching musicals, films etc

Looking for someone around my age or at the very least, less than 30 years old. I also have a thing for Chinese guys in glasses. I just find guys with glasses pretty hot lol. Not very particular about body type etc. I mean, I myself lean a little on the plus side and am trying to lose weight. But school and time have been very unkind to me lololol

Feel free to drop me a message on LINE: barisms

Edited by baritone
On 5/16/2017 at 4:20 PM, alex15533 said:

Hi. I'm alex. 25c 168 64. I'm b. Looking for friend chat date. 

I hope to find someone who is older than me or experienced in dates because I never date before. Hope to find someone who is fit or gym often, so we can together.

Interest: gymming, dancing, gaming, reading and watching anime and movie.

Hi, I'm Malaysian from and lives in  KL

Ive never get into any relationship before

20 chi 165 56

would like to seek for LTR

I'm more into introvert, and loves nature and pets

I would like to tell that I'm a quiet person, but definitely be chatty if we're close enough 

I'm looking forward for someone who is mature ( but not that old), funny, outgoing with average to lean fit built, and taller than me ( that will be a bonus haha)

Lets grab a lunch or drink perhaps? 

I'm just trying my luck over here 

Edited by student_20
Updating my des
On 10/06/2017 at 0:02 PM, tanwla said:

Bump! ;)

Hello guys,

Hoping to find some meaningful friendship here and hopefully maybe a someone special in the future.

Click easier with outgoing and friendly personalities. Doesn't mean i can't be friends with quiet people. (I'm actually quite friendly to people. XD)

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and maybe meet up soon for a drinks. 

Stay Awesome! :)

21/ 170 / 73 NSF here

Quiet person here but is very talkative to people whom i am comfortable with. 

Likes: reading, watching shows and movies. game causally. 

Looking for friends, ltr, preferring people age 21 - 26.

Do talk to me so we can understand each other better, more information at my profile ~

Waiting for my impossible love

Hi, I'm a local Chinese, 28c 176 70, looking to settle down for the long term. 

Also looking for a travel buddy in Nov. 

Personal preference for my partner to be of slim/lean/average build. Would prefer someone of the same race and similar age (25-30) as me. 

You may either pm me or add me on line (Windie89) 

On 2017-6-14 at 10:57 AM, Madhan86 said:

Hi guys, trying my luck here in looking for Mr. Right (aka LTR) also.

Height : 168 cm

weight : 75 kg

Race : Malay

Interest : Music that pleases my ears, Manga, Anime, Skating & Ice Skating (still struggling), Tokusatsu

Bump

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic