Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hello,

I don't know whether this is going to work/not. 

But yea, Imma try my luck here...

I'm 23 years old, currently working as an internal auditor, based in Jakarta, but I do visit SG a bit often (3-5x a year) sometimes transit as well, I travel quite a lot... I'm chinese, average body probably (?)... but yea I'm a bit flabby.. gotta admit.. I'm 174cm and 75kg.

I believe that relationship is built on trust and mutual understanding. If both parties want things to happen, it'll happen eventually, as long as we give in effort, of course. LDR won't be such a big problem for me and I hope anyone who's willing to get to know me ady know the risks. At the end of the day, I'd really want to settle with the love of my life. So yea, I'm willing to move and leave everything behind. Not anytime soon, but in 2 or 3 years, probably. Or maybe we can both go to Taipei or Canada someday and get married. :P

Warning, I tend to give in 130% or even more than "all of me" in relationships... so yea, I expect someone who'd do the same. My world, my mood, my happiness usually revolves around my lover. I'm hopeless romantic. You might get annoyed sometimes. But yea HAHA I'm a classic vanilla kind of guy. :] You can say, I'd take a bullet for someone I love. I really value honesty in relationships. So yea :P, I really hope that I'll meet a good guy.

I don't want someone who'll go to saunas and look for temporary replacement just because we have 1 heated argument. Just fyi, I have a terrible mood swings. I tend to overthink things, and yea... I need someone who values monogamy and mature enough to think things through, I guess. If we ever have a fight in the future, I don't want 1 single fight breaks our years of relationship. Our memories and moments.  I'll fight for it until the end.

I've had a lot of "boyfriends to be" in the past, but never had a bf.. yet. I back off in the middle of "getting to know each other" part most of the time and became friends with them instead. Honestly, yes. I got dumped a few times too because of my clingy trait xD. Sadly, I'm really choosy when it comes to settling down for good. :( I can't stand heartbreaks haha. So try not to break mine.

O ya, I go to clubs sometimes with my friends, I love to dance! But I don't smoke or do drugs. I don't do casual fun and yea, I'm totally not a fan of saunas. I hope I'll find someone likewise :D.

So yea, to summarize things:

Pros of dating me:

1. Totally faithful

2. Hopeless romantic

3. Values monogamy

4. Will always be there for you 24/7 (even though not physically probably) :P

5. Kinda cute, maybe :9

6. I'll follow you everywhere

7. I'll fight for the relationship until you tell me to back off for good.

8. A good kid (?). Not into hookups, saunas, etc. 

Cons:

1. Awfully childish at times

2. Terrible mood swings

3. Sensitive

4. Overthink things

5. I stalk... a lot... I want to know everything about you hehe.... your favorite chocolate bar, your dog's name...

Sooooo yea, hit me up on IG DMs or PM me on LINE:

IG: albertpangg

LINE: flossal

Hello!!! 

Good day to all of you haha.. just trying my luck :)

About me:

I’m 25 local chinese 

168cm, 55kg Flex

Financially Stable

Working Professional 

seeking for an LTR around my age and prefer Chinese. No chub pls.

PM me if you are interested :)

thanks 

Looking forward to a new start. 

I am 31mly 171 85. Staying in Bukit Panjang. Looking for LTR. 

About me. 

Working a 9-5 job. Very mundane. "Trying" to keep fit with dragonboat/muaythai but has been been procrastinating. 

Looking for a chinese guy around my age of younger who enjoy being with someone who is annoying and cracks jokes. 

Heyyyyy.

Add me in Line / WeChat at cloxk1792

I am here on the prowl for mates to hangout & chat with, motivate each other in bettering ourselves. 

On the prowl for dates as well, as I am ready to settle down again. I believe in a monogamous relationship. 

I believe that a relationship (and road to there), should bring out the best in us, not bring out / relive the demons in us. 

A career Malay guy living in Kuala Lumpur who is striving to have better outlook in both personality & physique. 

A dog person (Corgi & German Shepherds are my faves). 

Currently on my way to get myself fit & more flexible (my aim-dancer body with obvious muscular strength). 

my current stats: 26 170 60

On 5/28/2019 at 11:27 PM, bfcs77 said:

I would like to settle down. Looking for long term relationship. Don't mind u r Chub if u have big tools. Seeking for top. 

Don't mind if you are married. 

I am 36 chi 168 74kg.

Pls pm me if u r interested. 

Still open. Pls not for time waster. Pm me thank you. 

On 5/20/2019 at 10:14 PM, Relationship said:

Hi there,

looking for ltr with local Chinese btm guys. Hit me up. I'm local Chinese pure top 171 58 age 33.

Looking at one whom likes to swim jog and of cos bonus travel around the world. 

White collar straight acting guys preferred.

Regards 

Non chn 

Hello, just wondering if this still works... I’m still looking for a relationship if there’s still hope of one. 28 Chinese male here, standing at 170 cm and weigh 50kg lol. The picture there is me. Can add me on line at tanwla to know more. Seeking Chinese also around same height. 

Hi, 

I'm Alex. 27, 168 65. Local chinese. I'm hoping to look for friends and date. 

Interest: dancing, cycling, watch movie, listening to music, gym and travelling 

My date: older than me, financial stable, likes to exercise (it's fine if not fit, but sorry, no chub)

Hope to know someone here.

Just want to settle down and do not mind if you already married. Myself now is 36 yrs old with 168cm height and weight at 74kg.

Open only to serious person and pls pm to me. 

My request is you must be top with big tools and do not mind if u r Chub. Pls this is not for time waster.

Thank you. 

On 4/21/2019 at 1:40 PM, Lonelyboy90 said:

ME

-Discreet, Boyish, Straight-acting Bottom

-28 yrs old

-Stays in CCK

-176cm

-70kg

-Chinese

-Loves to travel, attends ff classes, watch hk drama

-Social smoker, social drinker

YOU

-Discreet/ Low profile

-Straight acting/ decent looking

-Prefer guys with short hair and hygienic

-Prefer guys >28

-Chinese

-Cannot be shorter than 170cm

-STRICTLY NO CHUB

-Pls be able to communicate in proper sentences

PM me if you think we will work out something. Thanks!

still looking leh..

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Malaysian discreet Chinese here (based in Penang)

23 years old, 168 cm, 50 kg 

Bottom

Going to work in healthcare line

My preferences:

1. Someone older than me (<35 y/o)

2. Discreet

3. Straight act

4. No offense but not into chubby and long distance relationship

5. Being in the same field is a bonus :)

6. Top Chinese

Hit me up if you are keen :) Anyway, you can always hit me up to chat too, I don't mind making friends here. Cheer!

Guest AsianBukkakeBoy

About me:

25 169 60 Malay boy bottom here.

Seeking for a mature guy for Dad and Son relationship. Seeking for long term.

Preference:

30 and above.

Average, Lean, Muscular and non hairy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeking decent men/chaser (pref below 36yo) for meaningful & sincere relations, dates with LTR in mind. I'm local Mly, 30s, 173, stocky-chub, open-minded, friendly, sociable.

Into decent, personable men with masculine traits, stable and sincere. Let's chat & get to know each other. :)

Hi trying my luck here again... hopefully it’s better than the last time. The picture on your left is me.. so if you think I’m your type, hit me up! :) you can add me on line tanwla. Do intro with a pic yah? :D have a great day!

Hi!

I'm chinese, 22/166/50-ish. Average build. Looking to have a relationship with a trans/full time crossdresser that is around my age. Bonus points for you if you're gonna transition (cos we can get married)!

I enjoy the intellectual stuff and hope that you do too! :)

Kik jerry19056

Edited by Jerry1440

Local Chinese staying in Queenstown area~

175/93

I know stat is not good but currently i'm doing my best to cut down weights and exercise alot.

Turning 26 in a few days time

My interest include :

- Watching anime/ movies.

- Reading comics (Jap and chinese more)

- Singing K

- Drumming (Recently pick up and addicted to it)

- Gymming and Swimming (Swimming also just pick up ^^)

- Drawing

- Good food

Looking for someone that is:

- Friendly and funny (A smile is always what charms me)

- kind and sincere

- Someone to keep me motivated in exercising

- Age wise +/- 5yrs is better. (Preferably Chinese.)

- Not in a rush to be in a relationship, can start as friends (Chemistry needs to be built up throughout the time, no point rushing into things and shotgun.)

- Who makes an effort in chatting ~  

Do chat me up if you are looking to make friends as well or you want to know me more ~ I am out and open~

Hi. 

Im 23/180/85 chi. Yes i have a tummy. 

Top here living in the west. 

Looking forward to have a LTR with someone who is, 

25 and below.

Slim and boyish or nerdy looking. 

Chinese. 

Live in the west too. 

Bottom. 

Passive. 

Lovely. 

Clingy. 

Sweet :3.

boyish looking stocky local chinese (but mixed) 35yo 169 71 staying in the West looking for frens ... from 27 to 35yo local chinese guys for chatting & if i am ur type ... i hope i can get to know u more =)

my interests are music, the arts & i love a guy who likes going to the library with me :) thank u for reading my message,

J, also good with hugs, hehe

LINE ID:

broadwayboy 

On 7/9/2019 at 1:23 AM, jerseyboys said:

boyish looking stocky local chinese (but mixed) 35yo 169 71 staying in the West looking for frens ... from 27 to 35yo local chinese guys for chatting & if i am ur type ... i hope i can get to know u more =)

my interests are music, the arts & i love a guy who likes going to the library with me :) thank u for reading my message,

J, also good with hugs, hehe

LINE ID:

broadwayboy 

to the "Daddy guy" who just msg me on LINE, u expect me to hug u for free... & u tell me... because u are married & are discreet... That's why u don't wanna send me ur facepic... 

i am disgraced u msg me... as tho i am a MB, 

i am disappointed... married men like u... wanna use me... as tho i am a sex toy, 

today u have shown me... guys like u... who call urself "Daddy" are horny despicable criminal carnal uncontrollable desires to... 

... hunt for "fresh lamb like me," coz my face pic looks cute to u... & u will do anything... so i will go the bed with u, well sorry daddy, u better go back to family & stop using this forum before i report u to the police,

J :(

Discreet 41/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Fun
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy

Seek/Looking for: 

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim/SKinny/Average Flex/Versatile/Btm

Fem Boy/Sissy/Crossdresser & Ladyboy for LTR

35yrs old and Below