Male HQ

City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)

amkies

I really hope to see Kong Hee and rest of his cahoots going to jail.

All big shots gone to the jail already. Kong Hee is not exception.

Shut up! Did Kong Hee embezzle a single cent of yours? No right?

We are not that Indian girl in Delhi who got gang raped and impaled by an iron rod afterwards, but we all still want to see the rapists get the punishements deserving of their crime, do we not? We may not be the victim, but all wrongdoers deserve to get the punishments befitting the crime.

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

We are not that Indian girl in Delhi who got gang raped and impaled by an iron rod afterwards, but we all still want to see the rapists get the punishements deserving of their crime, do we not? We may not be the victim, but all wrongdoers deserve to get the punishments befitting the crime.

Extremely well put!

Best of both worlds? Pretty much.

Guest 蒲眉蓬

Thank you for supporting.

Extremely well put!

Good!

No wonder so worked up. Kong Kee's 走狗.

It has been months since the city harvest scandal. suddenly the trail went cold. something is happening . do share your opinion on the issue

Of course something is happening. Why else would Con Hee get an MP to fight his case?

Of course something is happening. Why else would Con Hee get an MP to fight his case?

Possible answers:

1. Good pay to the MP?

2. The MP a member of CHC?

3. Some HIghest Beings (aka the Engineers) appointed the MP?

From the grapevine, a local record company with a branch in Taiwan has set its sights on Sun Ho, with a view to resurrecting her Mandarin pop career, but is awaiting the outcome of the probe against the CHC directors before any further action.

From the grapevine, a local record company with a branch in Taiwan has set its sights on Sun Ho, with a view to resurrecting her Mandarin pop career, but is awaiting the outcome of the probe against the CHC directors before any further action.

Honestly, how many CDs are sold nowadays?

In the early years of CDs (say:1985) and before the advent of downloading (illegally), singers (港星去台湾) who cannot sing can actually accumulate at least 100,00 (十万张) copies. Those fans of mega super-singers (陈淑桦 and 蔡琴 张清芳 et al) can easily snap up 500,000 copies.

Now, singers have to depend on advertisements, concerts to boost the diminishing record sales. Unless you are 黄小琥 (with a great song - from 不只是朋友 to 沒那麼簡單) that suits the adult market), making a comeback is really very tough. Although Huang has always been the "Queen of Pub", her resounding achievements the second time is nothing short of a miracle.

Moon Hor fun is no longer young.

If she wants to create the next wave, she has to appeal to the adults (above 30 years old).

She needs good ballads and not electro music.

After all, older people (like me) still wants to listen to my CD collection over the hi-fi stereo speakers and not through the headphones. I enjoy more mellow sounds with red wine and cheese.

wow, for her to perform in taiwan 牛肉场? they must be very impressed by her previous MV's.

Sun launched her debut hit single Where did Love Go (Goodbye) in late 2003 by renowned songwriter Peter Rafelson. It went straight up to the top of the Billboard charts in Christmas 2003, kicking other mega-artistes such as Madonna and Whitney off the charts.

Her other hits like One With You, Without Love, Ends of the Earth and Gone made her a household name with DJs such as Tony Moran, Chris Cox, Mike Rizzo, the Underdogs, Bimbo Jones, Jason Nevins etc. The DJs spun her hits to great enthusiasm in dance clubs across the US, propelling Sun to the top of the charts.

Her energetic video debut with Wyclef Jean in China Wine (directed by Wayne Isham) was an international viral hit, amassing 300 million hits across various sites and tens of thousands of likes and comments.

Fancy Free, a pop hit by Chuck Harmony and Kristal, was another hit, going up the Billboard charts.

Indeed, Sun Ho is a compelling and visionary artiste!

lolol seriously you guys whats the point of quarrelling over sun ho anyway

无论我们做什么东西,成功与否,都会有人会否定我们的努力和付出,企图抹杀我们的成就。所以,重点在于我们如何接纳和反应。该听的听,不该听的,当耳边风吧。和那些人一般见识,只会降低自身的素质。

无论我们做什么东西,成功与否,都会有人会否定我们的努力和付出,企图抹杀我们的成就。所以,重点在于我们如何接纳和反应。该听的听,不该听的,当耳边风吧。和那些人一般见识,只会降低自身的素质。

:clap: :thumb:

This thread is abt Kong Hee, not her wife.

Anyway, abt Sunho, im so speechless ive ran out of things to say abt her.

Just click the link and read all the comments to save my time instead. Here. Billboard my kacheng.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

This thread is abt Kong Hee, not her wife.

Anyway, abt Sunho, im so speechless ive ran out of things to say abt her.

Just click the link and read all the comments to save my time instead. Here. Billboard my kacheng.

Shouldn't it be karchng instead of kacheng?

(Oh, and don't blame your autocorrect again, okay?)

And Sun Ho actually managed to get imchaser out of semi-retirement and elicit a reply from him. LOL. Although the reply lacks the signature acerbic wit.

Maybe not so signature anymore. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

What happen to Kong Hee? Is he coming back to face justice?

the whole kong hee issue died down. Hmmmmm..... and u wonder why.

kong hee has many connections. a person with many connections usually get away with bad things.

so kong hee use god to get money and use his followers for his own ends

Guest arowana

the whole kong hee issue died down. Hmmmmm..... and u wonder why.

Now, news focusing on

1) the NUS Law Prof and student sex scandal

2) Punggol East By-election.

kong hee has many connections. a person with many connections usually get away with bad things.

In Malaysia, probably yes. Many connection can get away.

I remember there was one MP spoke onbehalf for Kong Hee. Can't remember who.

TTDurai - Many connection, Lau Goh's wife did not help him.

ShiMingYih - Gay monk got power, but still go inside jail.

Shaw's grandson - He got lots of power, also no use.

NUS Prof - I am sure he knew many Judges. We shall wait and see whether he goes in or not.

CNB ex-Director - Ng Boon Gay famous in MHA. I am sure he will go in.

Ex-SCDF Chief - Lim is rich and got power mah. Waiting to go in.

Kong Hee too greedy. CHC is one and most richest church in entire Southeast Asia. The way I look, very hard for him to escape.

The only politician successfully got away could be YCT.

so kong hee use god to get money and use his followers for his own ends

Yes. Many of their believers naively thinks he is innocent.

Kong Hee is cunning and smart. Everything pushes to god.

I totally believe Temasek Times' report.

Edited by arowana

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

The high-profile City Harvest Church leaders' criminal trial will start on 15 May 2013 up to 23 May 2013.

Expect local and international media to have live ongoing news coverage of the trial of Kong Hee and 5 other church leaders!

Will international superstar Sun Ho turn up in Court?  Your guess is as good as mine.

Can't wait for the trial to start!

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.