Male HQ

Foreign / Overseas LGBT News - Gay News Outside Singapore (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Happened in HK. Read the news

http://orientaldaily.../00176_125.html

I paste it out so that for your easy ref

繼「活塞男」及「玉瓜男」後,最近本港驚現「薯仔男」!本港近年湧現塞肛的另類性癖好,早前一名中年外籍男子因腹痛到新界一醫院的急症室求診,醫護人員竟揭發有人將兩個焗薯塞進肛門內,由於薯仔被擠進大腸深處無法排出,最終幸成功用手術鉗取走,不需捱剖腹之苦。據了解,除「薯仔男」外,亦有一名男子將整支提子汁玻璃樽塞進肛門,無法拔出,同樣要到醫院求醫。本港醫學界人士及專家直指,每年均有不少因肛門塞入異物而求醫的個案,提醒肛塞風險甚大,嚴重者會皮膚潰爛,損害排泄功能,切忌貪一時之「快」!

OMG..... its so embarrassing......

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest mainstream

this video is a gr8 proof tat anal sex is harmful (both biologically speaking n from society's perspctive).

anus has nvr been designed to be used for sexual pleasure.

Only those with a warped mind would desire to be F in the ass.

I guess this explains y the general society still supports 377A - To send a msg that such act is unacceptable and frowned upon by mainstream society.

Thanks for the clip, funny. The comic was hilarious. I mean the potatoes were so... warm lol.

this video is a gr8 proof tat anal sex is harmful (both biologically speaking n from society's perspctive).

anus has nvr been designed to be used for sexual pleasure.

Only those with a warped mind would desire to be F in the ass.

I guess this explains y the general society still supports 377A - To send a msg that such act is unacceptable and frowned upon by mainstream society.

Are you against anal sex?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbtgch_carrot-stuck-in-vagina_sexy

this video is a gr8 proof tat vagina sex is harmful .

vagina has nvr been designed to be used for sexual pleasure.

Only those with a warped mind would desire to be F in the vagina.

I guess this explains y the general society still supports 377

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Can someone translate? Lol I can't read chinese but really interested. I can recognise a few simple characters but that doesn't make sense when you put them together.

My friend translated it as this:

Potato man play 'stick the ass' can go in but can't take out; seeks help! man was lucky that doc dod not need to hv open surgery from stomach to remive the potatoe, instead a pincher was used. Report say doctors are not surprised anymore as more cases of pple stuffing things up their ass ...doc caution against this as this can cause ruptures

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Vietnam considers allowing same-sex marriage

Vietnam's Communist government is now considering whether to allow same-sex couples to marry or legally register and receive rights — positioning the country to be the first in Asia to do so.

By Margie Mason

The Associated Press

2018806026.jpgenlarge.gif

NA SON NGUYEN / AP

Nguyen Thi Chi, 20, left, plays with her girlfriend, Dinh Thi Hong Loan, 31, at Thong Nhat Park in Hanoi, Vietnam.

Same-sex relationships are pretty open in Viet Nam. You see two men, or two women... (July 29, 2012, by bleep) MORE

HANOI, Vietnam — Dinh Thi Hong Loan grasps her girlfriend's hand, and the two gaze into each other's love-struck eyes. Smiling, they talk about their upcoming wedding — how they'll exchange rings and toast the beginning of their lives together.

The lesbians' marriage ceremony in the Vietnamese capital won't be officially recognized, but that could soon change. Vietnam's Communist government is now considering whether to allow same-sex couples to marry or legally register and receive rights — positioning the country to be the first in Asia to do so.

"Our love for each other is real and nothing changes regardless of whether the law is passed or not," said Loan, 31. "But when it is passed, we will definitely go get registered. I can't wait!"

Even longtime gay-rights activists are stunned by the Justice Ministry's proposal to include same-sex couples in its overhaul of the country's marriage law. No one knows what form it will take or whether it will survive long enough to be debated before the National Assembly next year, but supporters say the fact that it's even being considered is a victory in a region where simply being gay can result in jail sentences or whippings with a rattan cane.

"I think everyone is surprised," said Vien Tanjung, an Indonesian gay-rights activist. "Even if it's not successful, it's already making history. For me personally, I think it's going to go through."

Vietnam seems an unlikely champion of gay-rights issues. It is routinely lambasted by the international community over its dismal human-rights record, often locking up political dissidents who call for democracy or religious freedom. Up until just a few years ago, homosexuality was labeled as a "social evil" alongside drug addiction and prostitution.

And Vietnam's gay community itself was once so underground that few groups or meeting places existed. It was taboo to even talk about the issue.

But over the past five years, that's slowly started to change. Vietnam's state-run media, unable to write about politically sensitive topics or openly criticize the one-party government, have embraced the chance to explore gay issues. They have run lengthy newspaper stories and television broadcasts, including one live special that won a top award.

Video of Vietnam's first publicized gay wedding went viral online in 2010, and a few other ceremonies followed, capturing widespread public attention. The Justice Ministry now says a legal framework is necessary because the courts do not know how to handle disputes between same-sex couples living together. The new law could provide rights such as owning property, inheriting assets and adopting children.

"I think, as far as human rights are concerned, it's time for us to look at the reality," Justice Minister Ha Hung Cuong said Tuesday in an online chat broadcast on national TV and radio. "The number of homosexuals has mounted to hundreds of thousands. It's not a small figure. They live together without registering marriage. They may own property. We, of course, have to handle these issues legally."

Globally, 11 countries have legalized same-sex marriage since the Netherlands became the first to do so in 2001. Only a few U.S. states allow it, but President Obama provided hope for many couples worldwide after announcing his support earlier this year.

The issue has remained largely off the table across Asia. In Thailand, many tourists see a vibrant gay, lesbian and transgender community, but it exists largely as part of the country's lucrative entertainment industry, separated from politics and conservative Thai society.

Muslim-dominated nations such as Indonesia have strict laws against homosexuality. Sodomy can result in up to 20 years in jail and caning in Malaysia. But that hasn't stopped some from continuing to fight for more rights and visibility.

In Singapore, more than 15,000 people — double last year's turnout — recently held up pink lights in a park at night to support acceptance of the community in a modern city-state where gay sex remains illegal, even though the law is not enforced.

In Taiwan, a 2003 bill to recognize same-sex marriage failed to receive enough support to make it law, though a lesbian couple is expected to tie the knot in August at a Buddhist monastery.

Vietnam will also hold its first public gay-pride parade Aug. 5 in Hanoi. The country is socially conservative, but the government restricts the kind of politicized religious movements that typically push back against same-sex marriage in other countries. Gay-pride events also seem to pose little threat to the Communist Party's dominance.

The same-sex marriage proposal still has several hurdles before it could become law. The Justice Ministry will consider opinions from the public along with government agencies before submitting its draft proposal to the National Assembly next May on whether to recommend same-sex marriage or some other type of legal recognition with rights. Then, it must be approved by a majority of parliament.

"Some people told me if Vietnam could legalize it, it would be very good example for other counties to follow," said Le Quang Binh, head of the nonprofit Institute for Studies of Society, Economy and Environment, which is consulting on the marriage law. "People think that talking about it is a big step forward already ... I hope it will lead to more openness or tolerance for gays and lesbians in Vietnam."

As for Vietnamese partners Loan and Nguyen Thi Chi, who share a one-room apartment down a narrow alley in Hanoi, they say their love and commitment is real, regardless of whether a law exists to recognize them when they marry next month. But they hope the new proposal will ease stigma that lingers around same-sex couples.

Chi, 20, knows the pain of discrimination all too well. She recently dropped out of college after being publicly outed by a note taped to one of her classroom doors saying she was "diseased." She was harassed and bullied for a year and a half on campus until finally deciding she'd had enough.

"Things must change," she said. "Even though it was not a nice experience, more and more people are interested in knowing about the community. And the more people that know about it, the more people will have a different view on it."

Associated Press writer Sean Yoong contributed to this report from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Edited by GachiMuchi

My friend translated it as this:

Potato man play 'stick the ass' can go in but can't take out; seeks help! man was lucky that doc dod not need to hv open surgery from stomach to remive the potatoe, instead a pincher was used. Report say doctors are not surprised anymore as more cases of pple stuffing things up their ass ...doc caution against this as this can cause ruptures

Thank you so much. It makes sense why the animated doctor was using Doc Oc's mechanical arm to remove the potato.

A supposedly 3rd world country but more advance in thinking than many so called 1st world countries.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

We'd be ah peks soon enuff. Time really flies.

Who knows, when I"m an ah pek, I may end up in the news with two watermelons up my ass.

Stardom... at last! lol

lolz.. no one wants to fxxk the ah pek.. so they use 'tools' to do that..OMG

maybe hong kong don't have enough sex toys shop.. or the ah pek pai seh to go buy a decent one..

We'd be ah peks soon enuff. Time really flies.

Side track a bit. I have heard stories of those got rejected either as clients or mutual fun because of their age, I would say 'fxxk! Have they forgotten they will grow old one day and their good look might be gone in a flash?' Something happened long time ago. I was a bastard with my behaviour towards an old man. A friend told me 'Ziz, you shouldn't have done that. We all will grow old one day.' That really woke me up.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Side track a bit. I have heard stories of those got rejected either as clients or mutual fun because of their age, I would say 'fxxk! Have they forgotten they will grow old one day and their good look might be gone in a flash?' Something happened long time ago. I was a bastard with my behaviour towards an old man. A friend told me 'Ziz, you shouldn't have done that. We all will grow old one day.' That really woke me up.

We wil all die n end up as corpses. Does that mean we should have sex with one? Not at all. Who would prefer an old salted prune over a sweet juicy plum? As long as u reject the old prune with respect n graciousness that should b fine. No need to eat dried prunes if u don want to.

We wil all die n end up as corpses. Does that mean we should have sex with one? Not at all. Who would prefer an old salted prune over a sweet juicy plum? As long as u reject the old prune with respect n graciousness that should b fine. No need to eat dried prunes if u don want to.

I can only say with capital letters WOW! I say no more. Cheers and enjoy the sweet juicy plums.

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Something happened long time ago. I was a bastard with my behaviour towards an old man. A friend told me 'Ziz, you shouldn't have done that. We all will grow old one day.' That really woke me up.

Wow. Are you saying before what your friend said, you were still dreaming about not growing old? And if he said nothing you wouldn't have woken up? A bit drama.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gossipy Reporter

Be careful. Drugged and raped. Hmmmmmmm

(2012-09-20) 台灣:同志們一夜情 疑遭迷昏性侵

台中市前天發生男同志性侵疑雲!林姓男大生指控,遭一夜情男網友下藥迷姦,他清醒後洗澡發現屁股殘留精液,才驚覺遭性侵,嫌疑人矢口否認,稱兩情相悅/

警方調查,林姓男大學生(21歲)17日在網路結識賣服飾的吳姓男子(28歲),兩人相談甚歡約定一夜情,前天傍晚6點多,林男前往吳男租屋處發生性關係/

林男指控,對方提供搖頭丸,他吞下半顆昏迷約2小時,清醒時,吳男要求他幫忙口交,半推半就發生2次性行為,對方均戴保險套。但結束後見吳男神色緊張,他洗澡發現臀部殘留精液,才驚覺昏睡時被迷姦/

吳男否認性侵,供稱兩情相悅,也未提供搖頭丸,對方自稱吃完搖頭丸才赴約。他表示,林男在床上主動擁抱,還詢問他「要不要做?」2人過程都清醒/

吳男認為,林男要求他留下電話,他見對方情緒不穩,相勸快回家,可能因此被挾怨報復/

被害人指證歷歷,表示起初不願發生關係,雖然後來自願2次性行為,卻沒料到昏睡時已被性侵;吳男否認有恐嚇或金錢交易。警訊後將吳男依妨害性自主罪嫌移送法辦,並深入釐清案情/

2012-09-20 聯合新聞網

A big mess globally about identifying gays and lesbians with very stupid 'symptoms' like a V-neck or muscular guy is gay and the govt denied it. Then, an undercover journalist sneaked into a private event and what seems like re-heating the GLBT issues when it seemed to have quietened a bit. What's next? My thoughts are for my GLBT Malaysian friends and acquaintances during this trying time to live theirs lives as who they are.

''No government has the right to tell its citizens when or whom to love.'' - Rita Mae Brown, speech, 28 August 1982

307995_10151071733047157_1708287379_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

馬來西亞:打劫夫婦垂涎男色性無能匪逼俊郎口交

(八打靈再也9日訊)性無能的匪徒冒充志願警衛團員搶劫一對夫妻,棄下妻子帶走“俊俏”丈夫,把他帶到他處強逼口交,發洩性慾!TT1069同志貼圖交友網: M1 M2 ^( W2 f# d( f: G7 H# w0 }

! I3 [5 K* D" T! g

據悉,2名性無能的匪徒將男受害者載到一處后,要脅受害者脫褲,2人便輪流替他(男受害者)口交,尋求性滿足和發洩后才將他釋放。& G! ~" [- d8 [( R2 A- P

" A5 T9 d- N: J& Y2 O+ {& K

被羞辱的男受害者相信羞于啟齒,向警方報案時卻避而不談,只揭露遇劫事件,直到警方成功逮捕這2名有“癖好”的匪徒后,才被揭露“案中案”。

\. g0 y0 R" _

新聞來源:中國報

Read detailed description: ^_^

http://www.chinapress.com.my/node/369176

Sounds so kinky, the robbers cannot fxxk the victim and so ended bj the victim. Wonder the victim enjoy the sucking by a guy?! Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Wow never heard of.. good that its kena force to receive, not force to perform.

Haha, usually tot is the victim got force to perform, maybe force to suck or kenna fxxk. But in this case the victim got to "enjoy" instead.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I think the robbers are trying to 'unstraight' him :)

Hmm, what would be a fair punishment for the two robbers?

I know! Ask them to suck the victim's unwashed(for 1 mth) cock &

see them cough up all the cum they previously swallowed to return to its rightful owner.

• G_M changed the title to Foreign / Overseas LGBT News - Gay News Outside Singapore (Compiled)
  • fab changed the title to Tokyo just made history by being the largest city in Japan to recognise same-sex partnerships!
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.