Male HQ

Old Shogun Discussion (Moved to New Shogun @ Chinatown)

Guest Guest

Guest horny guest

Ya... the smell at the maze area and upper deck area is really unbearable. Can the management at least disinfect the area with Lysol spray or any industrial strength disinfectants every few hrs on a crowded night. It would be a bonus if they can also install wall mount hand sanitizers to help encourage good standards of personal hygene. Otherwise last night's experience was quite enjoyable with quite a number of guys in their 30s :B)... received a few blowjobs at the upper deck and ended with someone trying to top me :oops:

is it really that bad, recently afew complain about this issue, think the boss & staffs really have to look into it.

maybe is need to open all the windows wide in the am for awhile & change the floor cleaner etc?

i believe even patrons need to do their part to keep the place clean & personal hygene, cos i ever saw some are really sick & too much

Guest horny guest

well, the most sickening and shocking for me so far is seeing stool (not those that you sit on) as big as sea cucumbers lying on the floor of the smaller bathroom adjacent to the toilet. Can't imagine if that inconsiderate guy did it in the main open shower area. :swear:

i always find it hard to catch tops...

i so fat & ugly...

always get other btms better then me.........

i just no luck lah. those who like chubs thinks i too small, those who don't like chubs think i too fat.............

check me out and my interest... =)

i always find it hard to catch tops...

i so fat & ugly...

always get other btms better then me.........

i just no luck lah. those who like chubs thinks i too small, those who don't like chubs think i too fat.............

me same fate as you but will still continue to keep on searching... i believe nv gif up!

if not, u either try to go bigger or go smaller lor...

If u still miss my semen, if u still miss my big cock and if u still miss that "pain fast" fxxking by me, pls PM me.

We had a wonderful nite from Haji eve to next day morning at shogun. U teached me a lot, and I can only fxxk in ur mouth as a return. I forgot to ask for ur contact b4 I leave in the morning. If u r the one, pls PM me....

Guest Shogun-ite

I just wanted to highlight a particular character I'd met in Shogun lately.

He's in his late 40s and rather average in every sense. What I cant stand was his tongue.

He talked non-stop and assumed he knew everything and anything. He could drift from topic to topic,

semi-humilating others always.

Please most of the guys are there for relaxation and not education. Go somewhere else.

By the way, some of the guys who stayed overnight on Friday were interesting, especially the bespectacled

guy sleeping in the first row in the TV room.

Shogun Club 24Hrs

Present

og.jpg

*** Tuesday Flock Night ***

Skin start 8pm-10pm, 2Hrs Flock together @ TV Hall,

Its a new Concept to Bring All Actions in One Big Room,

Is getting more Fun and Wildest on Tuesdays’ Night.

You can also Lead if you dare!

Be THE ONE, THE FIST, SLAVE .......

Please Contact our staffs.

Shogun Club 24Hrs Management

Home of the Great ! SK 30Days ...Self Service !

*The Management reserves the rights to make changes without prior notice.

I was at Shogun Sunday late night around 10 plus ... Was very horny and a friend happened to message me for chat ... I said I was bored and horny and he suggested to give me a blow job ... I took up the offer and met him at Shogun ... Quite empty around that time ... Only 3 guests left the counter staff told me and that underwear was allowed ... Since both of us freeball it didnt really matter ... We stripped ... We explored the place ... And finally decided to make out somewhere with more lighting ...

We kissed ... We licked ... We hugged ... We nibbled on the ears ... We pinched and flicked around each others nipples ... All on the stairs just outside level 2 ... And proceeded to have him suck on my rock hard dick ... I came shortly ... He swallowed ... I kissed and tasted my cum ... He cummed onto me thereafter ...

I was at Shogun Sunday late night around 10 plus ... Was very horny and a friend happened to message me for chat ... I said I was bored and horny and he suggested to give me a blow job ... I took up the offer and met him at Shogun ... Quite empty around that time ... Only 3 guests left the counter staff told me and that underwear was allowed ... Since both of us freeball it didnt really matter ... We stripped ... We explored the place ... And finally decided to make out somewhere with more lighting ...

We kissed ... We licked ... We hugged ... We nibbled on the ears ... We pinched and flicked around each others nipples ... All on the stairs just outside level 2 ... And proceeded to have him suck on my rock hard dick ... I came shortly ... He swallowed ... I kissed and tasted my cum ... He cummed onto me thereafter ...

sounds nice. so when's your next trip to shogun? :P

just came back fm Flock night. Very disappointed. Nothing happen and it not a good theme.

this particular theme night is tricky, you have to make an effort. if nothing is happening, you have to INITIATE. otherwise you will be like the others, waiting for something to happen, until nothing happens.

Shogun Club 24Hrs

presents

ccsk.jpg

Friday Chub & Chaser Skin Night

Skin Times 7pm-11pm

on

All Levels for C&C in our friendly environment

and

All night owls till dawn

*The Management reserves the rights to make changes or withdraw any promotions / special events without prior notice.

Shogun Club 24Hrs Managemen

Home of the Great ! SK 30Days....Self Service !

Tel : + 65 6221 0367 Sms : + 65 9758 7514

Guest Manlytop

Had a good time yesterday.

Had fun at the 3rd level with a tall mustache guy.

We chatted and you touched me.

I led you into a dark corner.

I licked you, we kissed.

Have you sucked me till I got hard.

I lubed you and fxxk you.

Your hole was tight.

You moan in a manly sound as I entered you.

Within minutes, you came without me touching you.

I can smell your cum on your body.

I fxxk faster and I came soon after.

We parted.

I enjoyed myself.

I left after my shower.

You stayed.

Shogun Club 24Hrs

presents

sk.jpg

Saturday Skin Night for All

Skin Times 7pm-11pm

on

All Levels in our friendly environment

and

All Night Owls till dawn

*The Management reserves the rights to make changes or withdraw any promotions / special events without prior notice.

Guest chub chaser

I hope you dont mind describing this person. Need to be aware of such people if i go there.

-----

I just wanted to highlight a particular character I'd met in Shogun lately.

He's in his late 40s and rather average in every sense. What I cant stand was his tongue.

He talked non-stop and assumed he knew everything and anything. He could drift from topic to topic,

semi-humilating others always.

Please most of the guys are there for relaxation and not education. Go somewhere else.

By the way, some of the guys who stayed overnight on Friday were interesting, especially the bespectacled

guy sleeping in the first row in the TV room.

Shogun Club 24Hrs

presents

Sunday Full Blast Day 1010

10am-10pm

Plus

Nxde Makan @ 5pm

Shogun Club 24Hrs

Present

og.jpg

I was there on the 4th Dec. Had one fantastic encounter with a huge Malay guy and we stay together for almost for three hours.... a real romantic good kisser! Was groped by few guys in the maze and before that especially by a tall and stocky Indian guy in the shower. It was a real orgy nite,lots and lots of moaning and orgasmic tensions.That night attendance was a good mixed of chubs,bears and lean guys. Shogun is really the place! Only been there twice and may get hook to it. I am new to the sauna scenes. Wonder how the rest of you feel about Shogun. By the way any activity on the weekday afternoon. It is cheaper to be there...only $8

Edited by heman

It would be nice if Shogun considered replacing all its towels. Got one that was quite scary last time.. just like a rag!

Did you walk up to the counter and asked for another towel? Or you prefer keep quiet then bitch about it behind the safety of your keyboard? Very typical behaviour... Next time if you are not satisfied with whatever service provided, bring it up to have it addressed there and then.

If some of the towels had really become like "rags", I think they shouldn't have given them out in the first place. So what if Fussy managed to exchange a towel in better condition, the next customer in line will still get the rejected rag.

I think there's nothing wrong if Fussy is just making a harmless constructive feedback to Shogun's management knowing that they will read stuffs on BW forum.

i'am even surprised people mention there are towels given out. most of the time i go there, they always say it is skin nite, flock nite, whatever. bottom line no towels allowed. so they just give a measly face towel. is this the towel you are talking about or do they actually do give out proper towels you can wrap around yourself in?

i was suspecting they purposely do this to cut cost for towel laundry. cmon, how do you expect people to dry themselves after a shower using a small face towel? it is actually the size of the towel that makes me compare it to the rag.

Guest cupcake

I was there on the 4th Dec. Had one fantastic encounter with a huge Malay guy and we stay together for almost for three hours.... a real romantic good kisser! Was groped by few guys in the maze and before that especially by a tall and stocky Indian guy in the shower. It was a real orgy nite,lots and lots of moaning and orgasmic tensions.That night attendance was a good mixed of chubs,bears and lean guys. Shogun is really the place! Only been there twice and may get hook to it. I am new to the sauna scenes. Wonder how the rest of you feel about Shogun. By the way any activity on the weekday afternoon. It is cheaper to be there...only $8

hi heman. love yr kisses too. i had a wonderful time that nite. never i had a long session with stranger at a sauna for that long. usually its suck, fxxk and go but i dont know why that nite i can be with you for that long hours. hope we can keeo in touch and meet again.

Shogun Club 24Hrs

presents

sk.jpg

Saturday Skin Night for All

Skin Times 7pm-11pm

on

All Levels in our friendly environment

and

All Night Owels till dawn

Guest Horny Guest

It's true on skinx(Sat) and underwear(Thurs) nights they don't hand out large towels. But I did remember once one of the attendants mumbled something like a large towel is available on request if I need to shower before leaving the premise. It's the one and only time I was informed about this. Subsequent visits however on the same theme nights, the attendants no longer advise me on the availability of the large towel. Guess Im considered a familiar face already haha.

Guest cupcake

:) cupcake, just go to the top right side & click the Register, then follow the instructions,

else you can leave your email address for heman to respond

thanks snowball. will do as instructed later. going out now.

enjoy yr weekend!!

Shogun Club 24Hrs

presents

Sunday Full Blast Day 1010

10am-10pm

Plus

Nxde Makan @ 5pm

Shogun Club 24Hrs

Present

og.jpg

Guest Sweeft Muffin

Hello cakecup,

contact me at adriakmelani@yahoo.com.sg

OOI ... Heman ... its cupcake and not cakecup lah

BTW, keep yr fangs off my Sweet Baboo ...