Male HQ

Old Shogun Discussion (Moved to New Shogun @ Chinatown)

Guest Guest

I've just returned from Shanghai and Hong Kong and must I brag about the standard of Rainbow Sauna in HK?

Well it runs basically like Shogun but the place is many times more organised, much cleaner and friendlier than our local haunt.

It is time for Shogun to shape up or ship-out!

Guest hornihorns

It does feel strange that people complain about the state of Shogun but never complain about NOT getting

any sex and fun in there.

Yeah, I always wished that the place can improve on their facilities but hey, as long as they showers

are still running, the toilets reasonably clean AND I'm getting to touch/feel/caress/fondle/play/suck AND

engaged in orgy with guys who are open to having fun together, Shogun is still a great place to play in.

Those who demand food, nice fresh towels, free lubes etc might want to enrol themselves in a private club?

At the end of the day, I just want to to come out of Shogun with my juices squeezed and my

rear throbbing with satisfaction! AHHH... i SAID it.

Guest jacob

is today still chubs and chasers night? the feedback on this place has really come to the crawl unfortunately.

how about heater room, still operational? it's like a 100metre away from my office.

Guest guest

tonight is chub and chaser night.

anyone going there to relax and have fun?

i went last friday but not crowded and quite boring. I dun think i'm going there anymore. Hope u have fun and good luck.

Guest bigtool

really that bad? :(

last I heard, may be rumors, that the establishment is closing for good?

perhaps it was not much of a secret to begin with, which explains the drop in patronage?

not sure, it seems like a 50% hush hush and a 50% tell all...

anyway, hope that they figure out everything soon, because at the current rate of how the business is run...reputation is going straight down the gutter.

With so many rumours flying around about Shogun. I think those regulars who patronised Shogun will know that Shogun will be closing it's operation at 18A Hong Kong Street soon.

But, unlike those vicious rumour spreaders, I did confirm with the Boss of Shogun, Vincent about the future of Shogun. Based on information from Vincent, he had to look for a new location because the 3 year lease for Shogun is coming up and he has to vacate the place very soon.

Shogun is certainly not closing for good as mentioned by those rumours. I believe, once the time is ripe, the location of the New Shogun will be announced to everyone in BW.

So, let's hope this official news will shut all bitchy mouth up.

Guest guest

last I heard, may be rumors, that the establishment is closing for good?

perhaps it was not much of a secret to begin with, which explains the drop in patronage?

not sure, it seems like a 50% hush hush and a 50% tell all...

anyway, hope that they figure out everything soon, because at the current rate of how the business is run...reputation is going straight down the gutter.

well it is not surprise if Shogan is closing for good as there are so many saunas (9, i think) in such a small island like Singapore. Plus with their kind of present environment..... well ... God bless :wacko:

Thank you GachiMuchi. Help Shogun to clear some doublt.

Shogun is Moving out to new location.

Details will be announced in Blowingwind forum.

At present venue, there are many discrepancy, faulty, poor maintenance for facilities. Sorry for the inconvenience occurrence caused. Do enjoy the most at this old place till next.

We will serve you better at the New Venue.

Thank you, all friends and supporters for the past years supports.

Vincent

Shogun

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nudist

These are what I like in the current Shogun so hopefully Vincent can keep them in the new sauna:

- the shower room is spacious, well lit and conducive for looking at other guys. Like the ceiling shower heads. Can have sex under the shower :thumb:

- the first floor is cosy with subdued lighting, plants and decoration. I like sitting on the couch and looking at other guys passing by, especially if it’s nude night.

- the pantry with free water is a good idea.

Some suggestions for the new Shogun:

- please provide more private rooms. At the moment there are only two at the back of the TV room. Sometimes I want to have a 1-on-1 but can’t find any private space.

- a bit more light in the cruising area. It’s too dark.

- why not make nude on all floors every night :D Can makan straight way, no need to fumble with towels.

Not necessary:

- food. For those who whine about not having free buffet in Shogun, come on, you’re there for sex, not food. Don’t tell me you’re so stingy that you can’t afford to eat a $3 plate of fried mee at a hawker center before coming.

Guest faynic

to me, nothing is more important than having a good crowd.

so wat if new Shogun will become a totally 5 stars sauna but the crowds doesn't suits our preferences?

but jus some suggestions:

1) the dark room lights really need to be somehow brighter because I always knocked myself when I am there

2) hope there will still be tat much shower heads. i dun think i wan to queue up for shower if i am soak wif u know wat la.

3) no spoil air con please

4) can the pantry be further to the smoking corner

These are what I like in the current Shogun so hopefully Vincent can keep them in the new sauna:

- the shower room is spacious, well lit and conducive for looking at other guys. Like the ceiling shower heads. Can have sex under the shower :thumb:

- the first floor is cosy with subdued lighting, plants and decoration. I like sitting on the couch and looking at other guys passing by, especially if it’s nude night.

- the pantry with free water is a good idea.

Some suggestions for the new Shogun:

- please provide more private rooms. At the moment there are only two at the back of the TV room. Sometimes I want to have a 1-on-1 but can’t find any private space.

- a bit more light in the cruising area. It’s too dark.

- why not make nude on all floors every night :D Can makan straight way, no need to fumble with towels.

Not necessary:

- food. For those who whine about not having free buffet in Shogun, come on, you’re there for sex, not food. Don’t tell me you’re so stingy that you can’t afford to eat a $3 plate of fried mee at a hawker center before coming.

Completely agree with you! :thumb:

Shogun is so stress-free.... Majority of the guys there are cool.... Not picky/choosy... thats what saunas are about.

Relax and enjoy. I always come out with a big smile on my face. :lol:

Guest curious

Are you closed for now until the new place is open?

Thank you GachiMuchi. Help Shogun to clear some doublt.

Shogun is Moving out to new location.

Details will be announced in Blowingwind forum.

At present venue, there are many discrepancy, faulty, poor maintenance for facilities. Sorry for the inconvenience occurrence caused. Do enjoy the most at this old place till next.

We will serve you better at the New Venue.

Thank you, all friends and supporters for the past years supports.

Vincent

Shogun

Guest Guest

Does anyone know if we have to hurriedly use up the 10-entry pass before Shogun closes (when will that be???) or if the old 10-entry pass is still valid for use in the new Shogun when it opens say in a few months time? Can Vincent or those in the know kindly advise? Thankx...

Does anyone know if we have to hurriedly use up the 10-entry pass before Shogun closes (when will that be???) or if the old 10-entry pass is still valid for use in the new Shogun when it opens say in a few months time...

Guest, think you better call Shogun & ask for immediate advice :)

18A , HongKong Street, Singapore 059661 | Phone: +65 6221 0367 | Mobile: +65 9758 7514

http://www.shogun.com.sg/

Guest open sack

actually like the lack of rooms. so that everything is done in the open.

i love the sleeping areas in the 3rd floor. will the new shogun be also a 24hour thing?

Ah well,

So is anybody going today? To experience the old place before it closes for awhile? I'm really hoping to be introduced to some familiar dicks and new ones today :)

I dropped in briefly at Shogun on Sunday evening but found the place to be in a horrible state.

Knowing that they are moving out, I wasnt half-expecting that the crowd to be wafer-thin. There were barely 20 guys in there and most were watching the VDO rather than cruising around.

Despite the cleaning by the diligent staff, there is an imminent need to move out before fixtures continue to fail...

My wish list ..

... more sitting area ...

... a jaccuzzi ....

... more promotions to attract the crowd ...

... location - within walking distance from the MRT stations ...

Guest Guest

I dropped in briefly at Shogun on Sunday evening but found the place to be in a horrible state.

Knowing that they are moving out, I wasnt half-expecting that the crowd to be wafer-thin. There were barely 20 guys in there and most were watching the VDO rather than cruising around.

Despite the cleaning by the diligent staff, there is an imminent need to move out before fixtures continue to fail...

My wish list ..

... more sitting area ...

... a jaccuzzi ....

... more promotions to attract the crowd ...

... location - within walking distance from the MRT stations ...

Was thinking of going to either Ten Mens or Shogun tomorrow, which do you think will have more crowd?

Im thinking of visiting the place tonight for one last time before they move to a new location.

Anyone else coming?

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest Guest

Does anyone know (or can anyone check with the staff) when Shogun will officially close and if the old passes can be used in its newly-opened premises?

So hot in Shogun Friday evening! :thumb:

Didn't have to cruise in the dark... just sat near the

dark room entrance and had good long passionate kissing

plus nipple play with several chubs. Also being sucked!

Man!!!! Heaven on Earth!

Edited by irus1966

What time you going ???

Sorry, was stuck at work and was too tired when I knocked off.

Will visit this coming Wednesday.

Anyone else coming? ;)

homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

anyway idea when is Shogun @ HK street last day?

I agree that no need to have food, just drinks (plain water too). and a nice toilet. oh and i hope the new place is also 24hours.

check me out and my interest... =)

My NS friends r coming tonight. If there r pp heading to shogun can u post here. Hope to see everyone there. Let's have a big showering bash there.

Dear friends & customers,

Shogun will be moving to a new location soon.

Business will be as usual at 18A Hong Kong Street until further notice.

Do keep a look out for our revamped website. Coming out soon.

Thank you for your support.

Shogun management

Vincent

Dear friends & customers,

Shogun will be moving to a new location soon.

Business will be as usual at 18A Hong Kong Street until further notice.

Do keep a look out for our revamped website. Coming out soon.

Thank you for your support.

Shogun management

Vincent

Dear Vincent

Thanks for the affirmation.

Guess you have many loyal patrons here in this forum.

Do take note of all their recommendations too when you are doing up the new place.

Looking forward to the new place.

Al the very best.

Hi guys !

Been reading this forum and today finally went to my first sauna visit at Shogun ... The place wasn't too packed, which was nice. The counter staff were very friendly. I think the overall atmosphere was pretty relaxed ... most of the people were in the video room though .. watching aliens vs predators ?

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to these 2 guys which I had a little fun with .. first guy in the dark room .. we hugged and had a little fun .. the second guy was talking on the phone at the staircase while we made some "contact" .. just wanted to say sorry .. needed to rush off so in the end .. didn't cum :/

If you guys are looking at this forum .. just wanted to say you guys are cute :)

This won't be my last time there .. !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Any latest updates on Shogun? Eg: When it will be closed and where the new place will be? Can the existing unfinished 10-days passes be used at its new premises? Or do we have to finish using all the passes before it closes?

Dear friends & supporters,

Shogun Club is having the last weekend cum holiday on 10th Aug 2010 at HongKong St.

Come and relive the good old times and enjoy the last day of old Shogun before it's gone.

All the 5 Days / 10 Days card supporters are allow to use at the New place except the First Opening Day. (Vaild till 31 Oct 2010)

We are moving out to the new location at 51A, Pagoda St, Pagoda House, 宝塔苑 @ China Town Area.

The soft Launch Opening Day will be announced soon.

Hope to see you guys at the new venue and we look forward to your continue support.

Thank you.

Vincent

Shogun management

Vincent and Shogun management,

Tks for the invite and please update us accordingly.

Yes, I shall drop in today (Sunday) after 2 pm. It would be a wonderful time to recall all those sexciting moments. I am sure the place would be packed today.

Yes, please get the new place up and ready for us. When are you starting business? Is it a taboo to start the business during the 7th month?

All the best ... the location at Pagoda Street is a good move.

Guest faynic

Was there yesterday nite (8-Aug) and 3rd storey was so hot...

Well, indeed recalled back some memories... Few guys which I met up were great but nv get to see them anymore...

Gd luck at the new plc! will try to make myself available during the opening...

Guest popper

Blowing Wind readers kindly take note,

Shogun Sauna is moving out today,

Opening Date will be announce by the owner soon.

Dear Snowball,

i seem to visit shogun alot :P

do u know when they open?