Male HQ

Old Shogun Discussion (Moved to New Shogun @ Chinatown)

Guest Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Just Did It

I think the 8Door Party (closed door party) held twice a week. I think it's every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month (8pm-10pm). You could call Shogun at 6221 0367 to check out. There is also skin night on Friday (9pm-11pm), and many more. They do not publish their event nights on their website. You'll have to call to check out.

Was there to check it out last Friday at about 4pm. Took advantage of the bright daylight to look around the premise. Entrance is at level 1. After paying and entering the gate is a little bar area where food and beverages are sold. Beside it is a rest area with a projection TV. They played some DVD movies for patrons to watch. Not sure if this is a smoking area. But I saw staff as well as patrons smoking in this area. This area is dimly lit.

Walk through the curtain and you'll see a corridor that leads to some toilets and shower area. To the left of the corridor is a little area which looks like a bar area. 2 computers are there to surf the net. This area is also dimly lit and is not good for the eyes when staring at the computer screen. This is a smoking area. Further along the corridor, to the left are 2 toilets, followed by shower area with heated water. The shower area can accomodate 2 people at a time. To the right of the corridor is a staircase that leads to the locker room at level 2.

The locker room is also dimly lit. However, bright enough for you to see what you're doing. At one end of the locker room is a little gym area. In the gym area there are some free weights, a bench-press bench and a power rider. There were few matresses lying on the floor and a pile of assorted magazines lying at one corner. Light and air-conditioner can be switched on in the gym room. It has a glass door that divides it from the locker room. There is a little TV in the locker room and some seats in the centre of the room. This place could be used for cruising.

Level 3 are some cubicles and rooms with thin mattress on the floor. Toilet rolls are in the rooms. Not sure what is at level 4. It was too dark in there even during daytime.

Didn't see any jaccuzi, suana or steam room. Guess they do not have it.

Generally, the place is dimly lit, even in the common areas like the rest area and locker area.

I think the 8Door Party (closed door party) held twice a week. I think it's every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month (8pm-10pm). You could call Shogun at 6221 0367 to check out. There is also skin night on Friday (9pm-11pm), and many more. They do not publish their event nights on their website. You'll have to call to check out.

Was there to check it out last Friday at about 4pm. Took advantage of the bright daylight to look around the premise. Entrance is at level 1. After paying and entering the gate is a little bar area where food and beverages are sold. Beside it is a rest area with a projection TV. They played some DVD movies for patrons to watch. Not sure if this is a smoking area. But I saw staff as well as patrons smoking in this area. This area is dimly lit.

Walk through the curtain and you'll see a corridor that leads to some toilets and shower area. To the left of the corridor is a little area which looks like a bar area. 2 computers are there to surf the net. This area is also dimly lit and is not good for the eyes when staring at the computer screen. This is a smoking area. Further along the corridor, to the left are 2 toilets, followed by shower area with heated water. The shower area can accomodate 2 people at a time. To the right of the corridor is a staircase that leads to the locker room at level 2.

The locker room is also dimly lit. However, bright enough for you to see what you're doing. At one end of the locker room is a little gym area. In the gym area there are some free weights, a bench-press bench and a power rider. There were few matresses lying on the floor and a pile of assorted magazines lying at one corner. Light and air-conditioner can be switched on in the gym room. It has a glass door that divides it from the locker room. There is a little TV in the locker room and some seats in the centre of the room. This place could be used for cruising.

Level 3 are some cubicles and rooms with thin mattress on the floor. Toilet rolls are in the rooms. Not sure what is at level 4. It was too dark in there even during daytime.

Didn't see any jaccuzi, suana or steam room. Guess they do not have it.

Generally, the place is dimly lit, even in the common areas like the rest area and locker area.

Alamak, forgot to "log in" before replying. Sorry Moderator.

I would say that The Shogun (formerly The Box) is an indoor cruising place rather the spa or sauna. If you 'click' with someone, just go to the cubicle to have the "fun". They have a web http://www.shogun.com.sg

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• 3 months later...

Went to to the 8door party today at 6pm.

Just give the counter staff your name and then he handed a red towel and condom plus lubricant & locker key .In a zip bag.

The place was dimly lit.I noticed a lot of the guys were in white towel.

This I found out later is to differentiate the time slot.

One guy told me he came at 3pm.He paid the early bird price of $6.

And was told that he had to leave by 6.30 or pay another $6 if he stay beyond that.

The crowd so so .

I like the place compared to raw.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Went to to the 8door party today at 6pm.

Just give the counter staff your name and then he handed a  red towel and condom plus lubricant & locker key .In a zip bag.

The place was dimly lit.I noticed a lot of the guys were in white towel.

This I found out later is to differentiate the time slot.

One guy told me he came at 3pm.He paid the early bird price of $6.

And was told that he had to leave by 6.30 or pay another $6 if he stay beyond that.

The crowd so so .

I like the place compared to raw.

It's interesting to know that they actually ask for another $6 from the early birds who went in before 5pm. That explains why they ask for another $6 when I try to re-enter at 6.30pm. I rather pay a little more to be at OneSeven (on a Friday) than be at Shogun or Raw.

Guest greenHORNy

my curiosity got the better of me. I went to the last 8Door party.

I've never felt so trapped!! I had to stay inside for an hour till 9pm!! Yes. It is a nude party. It can easily develop into an orgy. It is an exhibitionist playground.

I only wish the types are more my type. :( It was not very crowded. With percentages not exclusive, there were 70% chubs, 80% uncles (with about 10% chikopeks) and about 0.5% that are slightly above average, lean n toned (courtesy of yours truly.. =}).

Not that I am against chubs and uncles, but I am rather perturbed by some of their behaviours. One kept bugging me to fxxk him without rubber. Another kept pushing people and stepping on our feet while his hands groped for our cocks (maybe he was blind in the dark). And there are a few who couldn't get their hands still.. always groping and wanting a touch of the action. And there are the selfish ones who wouldn't let go... I had one who wouldn't stop sucking me even after I pushed him away and tried walking down to the next floor, as he sucked my cock!! Worse, he keeps slapping anyone who dares touch me.

It was good for the experience.... but.. err... gimme oneseven fri nites anytime!

I only wish the types are more my type. :( It was not very crowded. With percentages not exclusive, there were 70% chubs, 80% uncles (with about 10% chikopeks) and about 0.5% that are slightly above average, lean n toned (courtesy of yours truly.. =}).

Thx. :thumb: 80% my type of crowd :clap:

It was good for the experience.... but.. err... gimme oneseven fri nites anytime!

Like the lean and toned uncles. And, if they are also chikopeks, they really make me horny. However, I would still prefer the "Go Natural" nights at OneSeven even though it costs more. Was at the OneSeven (17March2006) for the "Double Go Natural" night. Saw a few (about 3) lean and toned uncles (50s & 60s). One of them in the 60s was friendly and versatile too. So, exercise to stay lean and toned does help in sexual life for seniors.

Some times during weekday and after office hours (between 6-7pm), there are some executives in business attire and tie would drop by at Shogun for a quickie one before proceeding home. So I guess those guys are from Shenton Way guys :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest LunchCrowd
Some times during weekday and after office hours (between 6-7pm), there are some executives in business attire and tie would drop by at Shogun for a quickie one before proceeding home. So I guess those guys are from Shenton Way guys :lol:

Does anyone have visit Shogun during lunch hours..?

Guest martin

Excuse me for asking but what is the difference between 8 door event and the SK night and SK day events. Aren't they all compulsory nude. Only difference with 8 door is that you locked inside. Why is that?

Some times during weekday and after office hours (between 6-7pm), there are some executives in business attire and tie would drop by at Shogun for a quickie one before proceeding home. So I guess those guys are from Shenton Way guys  :lol:

Does anyone have visit Shogun during lunch hours..?

Lunch break?, most offices around the area especially the Shenton Way have only 45mins to 1-hr break, take out the 15mins lunch itself, left only 30-45mins to do cruise, having fun, change back to office attire and run to the office. By the time, no energy to continue work ..... :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest curious

Many working nearby have nearly 2 hours lunches :P and those working in sales have flexible lunch and afternoons :P ... so they can easily find the time to pay Shogun a visit either during lunch or in the afternoons. :o

;) I am also curious as to whether the place has any cruisers at lunch time or afternoons. ;)

Many working nearby have nearly 2 hours lunches :P and those working in sales have flexible lunch and afternoons :P ... so they can easily find the time to pay Shogun a visit either during lunch or in the afternoons. :o

;) I am also curious as to whether the place has any cruisers at lunch time or afternoons. ;)

Sales?? Shenton Way, Robinson Rd and Cecil Street consists mainly banking, offshore banking, insurance companies and offices. The only salesmen maybe only from International Plaza and some small shops from Tg Pagar area which not like Orchard Rd area lah.

I think what curious means is that the marketing/relationship managers considered sales. :o:o

:lol: Those guys have very flexi work hours, always pretending to go out visiting clients and taking long lunches lar.

:angry:

I think what curious means is that the marketing/relationship managers considered sales. :o:o

:lol: Those guys have very flexi work hours, always pretending to go out visiting clients and taking long lunches lar.

:angry:

There would a lot 'fun' when the marketing manager or public-relation manager 'meet' their clients without knowing each other 'appointment' during the flexible lunch break at Shogun :lol::D

Guest Guest

In Sydney 357 sauna has a lunchtime special $10 only from 12 noon to 2pm. Got snack lunches available inside so time enough for a quickie and lunch and be back in the office in one hour.

In Sydney 357 sauna has a lunchtime special $10 only from 12 noon to 2pm. Got snack lunches available inside so time enough for a quickie and lunch and be back in the office in one hour.

That's a good place near or rather in Chinatown. I went there almost every alternate evening when I was in Sydney. Big place, lots of corners and there is a good mix of angmo and asian. Good pool of "fishes". The entry price is cheap. Convenient location. Highly recommended. 4.5*/5* :thumb:

Guest Guest_Rain

There is something about Shogun.

Was there in a lazy afternoon...

A stale smell throughout.. coupled with darkness at level fourth, it is quite scary...cause you wouldn't know what's at the other end..

The whole place seems so 'wrong' to me...

I also agreed that the top floor of Shogun (4th floor) which very very dark, I also felt a bit 'uneasy' to climb there although in the afternoon especially when no one was around :twisted:

Don't frighten me leh!

I'm beginning to like this place every since V-club closed.

Hopely the management is reading this and do something abt this problem.

Maybe ,brighten some areas .eg the locker.

Uncle like me had problem looking for the locker nos.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Guest Guest

I also feel the same. Went with my friend and we both feel uneasy on the top floor, literally goosebumps. It was more than just quiet and dark.......you don't get this feeling when you are at the other saunas dark rooms...........

Haha this is quite odd. Got one time I went up to the 4th floor and there was literally no one around. I suddenly just got goosebumps, and quickly ran back down.

This also happened once in V-club. And V-club has so many corners where people can jump up from behind your back it's scary.

I really never understood why crusing places need to be so dark. You have no idea what you're playing with. Even if that guy had full blown gonnorrhea you would never see.

Guest Scary

Sometimes it can be damn scary. There was once I was ALONE at OneSeven level 1 bathing....it was maybe 11pm or later and it was quite dim with faint yellow light.

I was bathing and facing the sprinkle (back facing curtain or entrance to the bath cubicle). After a while, I turned around and to my shock and horror, there was a face at the side of the curtain, smiling sinisterly at me. As it was dark, I could not confirm immediately whether I am imagining things, or really there was a GHOST standing there or was he a Chee Kor Bek.

My instinct was to yell at him - Ooi, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? (lucky I never scream like a Cha Bo or give him one of my kicks)........

That probably gave my mind a second or so to process my memory bank and KNN lah, it was a Lao Ang Mo who was following me all around earlier. LIM PAY HOR YEE KIA LIAO A SI (Hokkien - I let him scare already will mati)....because he got deep set eyes, sharp nose and white face, aiyo, no need make up can feature in ghost flim man...............really har, that moment I really don't know want to beat him or laugh man.... :P

Guest ScaryAgain

Besides the places u guys mentioned, I have the same feeling when my friend asked me to go under the FR flyover, and way down the path after the FR carpark. Especially the path if you walk further down, near to the end, I can feel the presence of you know what..........

Guest Carrot Cake Man

I heard this from my friends :

One of my friend suddenly just stop going to BH. He told me that there is once when he is at the steam room at level 3, he saw a kid waving to him at a corner near to the wall where the steam is coming out from.

Dear friends, all these sauna's which mentioned here are located in shophouses that have been around for at least 50 years and some are even longer -- the old sleeping quarter for the Coolies or Opium Den. You never what had happened before inside them. So, it all depends whether your "horniness" or "fear" -- which is more unbearable. :B) Maybe local movie maker can do a horror movie about gay sauna .... hehehe

I heard this from my friends :

One of my friend suddenly just stop going to BH. He told me that there is once when he is at the steam room at level 3, he saw a kid waving to him at a corner near to the wall where the steam is coming out from.

I heard similar eerie story......my friend saw a little girl standing inside the private room when he opened the door with his catch of the night. Immediately he rushed down to his locker, dress up and zoom off. Must be the sad history of the premises. No wonder membership is not necessary.

I really never understood why crusing places need to be so dark. You have no idea what you're playing with. Even if that guy had full blown gonnorrhea you would never see.

agreed on this, while i understand the darkness can musk those that are afraid of being recognised, does the joint have to make it soooooo dark?

due to me height i had knocked my head inside stupid designed maze, knock my toes onto the wall and literally bump into another guy.

hence if i go to suana, i would avoid dark places.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Carrot Cake Man

but actually if you know that there are alot of ppl in the dark maze, does you still think of ghosts ?

you are more likely to be feeling around for a good bod with big cock.

what if ... in the dark maze, you find this great bod with nice defined muscle, you moved down and felt the nice 8" thick cock, when you moved up from his chest, you couldnt find his head?

hahahahaha just kidding ..... :)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

In my opinion, this is a lot more fxxking scary than touching a man with a great body and no head.

From my own personal experiences when I was younger, no one in the dark room touches your head. They'll touch your chest, tummy and forearms, and if you are their body type, they'll touch your dicks. No one touches the head to see if that guy is headless. For all you know, many of these "great bods in the dark" are headless.

So next time you play in the dark, make sure that guy got a head.

:twisted:

Guest NoHead?

if the guy in the dark room got no head har, sure very cold one the body, you touch and immediately should know this "one" don't "Play Play but MUST "PRAY PRAY"........... :ph34r::ph34r:

I was bathing and facing the sprinkle (back facing curtain or entrance to the bath cubicle). After a while, I turned around and to my shock and horror, there was a face at the side of the curtain...

I would have imagine it as an episode extracted out from "Psycho"..

A dark room will still remains as a dark room..

but a dark room does not equal to zero visibility.. this should be a point to note..

You are right Rain, all gay saunas whether locally or overseas, all are provided with dark rooms. This facility could be to cater for some 'shy' guys who dare not to make first move.

The newly opened gay sauna Sphere's dark maze on 3rd level is now pitch dark, most of time I'll knock other while walking along the narrow aisles. Last time under V-Club a small red lights from the ceiling were provided.

IMHO, the moral of story for all dark mazes whereever its located, if someone is not comfortable to enter, don't wish to be touched by other, don't enter then, there are many other bright areas within the gay sauna, guys can sit and watching other ... :blink:

• 4 weeks later...