Male HQ

Old Shogun Discussion (Moved to New Shogun @ Chinatown)

Guest Guest

logo.jpg

Shogun Club 24Hrs

presents

ccsk.jpg

Friday Chub & Chaser Skin Night

And

sk.jpg

Saturday Skin Night for All

Skin Times 7pm-11pm

on

All Levels for SKIN NIGHTs in our friendly environment

and

All night owels till dawn

*The Management reserves the rights to make changes or withdraw any promotions / special events without prior notice.

Shogun Club 24Hrs Managemen

Home of the Great ! SK 30Days....Self Service !

Tel : + 65 6221 0367 Sms : + 65 9758 7514

logo.jpg

Shogun Club 24Hrs

presents

fullblast2.jpg

Sunday Full Blast Day 1010

10am-10pm

Plus

Nxde Makan @ 5pm

Shogun Club 24Hrs Management

*The Management reserves the rights to make changes or withdraw any promotions / special events without prior notice.

logo.jpg

2009xmas.jpg

* Special Package For 10Days Pass @ $60

* Everyone Limit to Two only on 24th Dec 09 – 1st Jan 10

* Extra Big Prize Draw for purchasing 10Days Pass,

* Lucky draw on 1st Jan 2010 Friday @ 9pm

* Surprises & Prizes to Won for Everyone !!!

*Special Events on December 09/January 10

24th Dec Thur UnderWear Vs 褌の夜 Fundoshi Nite

25th Dec Fri 褌の夜 Fundoshi Nite

26th Dec Sat Total Skin Nite

27th Dec Sun Full Blast Day

And

31st Dec Thur UnderWear Vs 褌の夜 Fundoshi Nite

1st Jan Fri 褌の夜 Fundoshi Nite Plus Big Prize Draws @ 9pm

2nd Jan Sat Total Skin Nite

3rd Jan Sun Full Blast Day

*These Events days Plus Nxde Makan Buffet @ 5pm

*Price on 24th Dec / 25th Dec / 31st Dec / 1st Jan

Before 3pm $12

3pm-12Mid $18

After Mid $12

* All Complementary Free Pass & Concessions is not valid on Above Mentioned Dates.

*Terms & Conditions Apply

The Management has the rights to refuse admission to undesirable patron.

Any misbehaved customer will be asked to leave and barred from Shogun.

The Management has the sole discretion to make changes and withdrawal of the above-mentioned offers without any prior notice.

18A, HongKong Street, Singapore 059661, Tel +65 62210367 Mobile/sms + 65 97587514

Mature guys are definitely for me. I had lots of fun last night. I would like to thank all the guys that have donated their cocks and sperm to me. Muacks.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

I was a fan of Shogun. "Was" because I think the place is now a far cry from its golden days. The showers are in varying stages of disrepair. The heating system is in a questionable state. Everything just seems so rundown. The The drinking water in the dispenser is plain tap water. Men or boys walked about indecisively, not knowing whether they were in the right hunting ground or not. When I asked for another towel to wash up, Xiao Soon matter-of-factly told me that I was already wearing one around my buttocks. I had had to explain to him that it was soiled before he released a new towel for me to go to the shower room. I felt like a low-life crawling about. Will the management do something about the situation. I am a well-meaning fan.

Did you walk up to the counter and asked for another towel? Or you prefer keep quiet then bitch about it behind the safety of your keyboard? Very typical behaviour... Next time if you are not satisfied with whatever service provided, bring it up to have it addressed there and then.

If a business has any care or concern for it's customers it will look into these matters.It is pointless to tell them there and then and get another towel because it is not that they clueless that their stack of towels need new replacements - the colour of the towels and all the string coming out of it is more than obvious.In a place like this towels go thru much wear and tear, it's up to the establishment to ensure that they are replaced regularly to upkeep minimal standards.it's their business to ensure this. There is no doubt that this establishment charges only a minimal entrance fee but customers will appreciate a clean towel when they visit...not only bitches can spot a rag :)

Just a feedback to my observation when I was there with a friend some weeks back. Perhaps we were there too late...Arrived there around 1am just to check things out. Found out that most of the guys who were still there were already sleeping. Most of them occupied the rooms, seats in the TV room as well as the cushions in the open area to sleep. There were even sounds of loud snoring at different places... My friend and I just walked about a bit and decided to leave around 2am.

I was rather surprised as I didn't think a sauna would be so quite after midnight. But having said that...maybe that's how it is in SG. Was in HK and the saunas there were happening from 8pm onwards till early hours.

Maybe next time in SG I'll go earlier? :-)

so if I went this afternoon, do you think it's going to be just watching movies and snoring too? Lol. Hmm

Well, I am not sure. It's the Saturdays and I guess most of us already had a day of rest yesterday. Should be ok in the afternoon?

Guest hornihorns

In a very horny mood especially after reading the "SELF EXHIBITIONISM" thread, planning to get into Shogun for the Full Blast Day later. I hope everyone there will be walking around at ease and NOT place their hands over their dicks. Also hope that everyone will be willing participants and not be snobs. Have a great time guys!!!... Just Relax and Enjoy the freedom!!!

Guest hornihorns

In a very horny mood especially after reading the "SELF EXHIBITIONISM" thread, planning to get into Shogun for the Full Blast Day later. I hope everyone there will be walking around at ease and NOT place their hands over their dicks. Also hope that everyone will be willing participants and not be snobs. Have a great time guys!!!... Just Relax and Enjoy the freedom!!!

What a fantastic evening I had in Shogun! The generous spread of buffet were more than substantial and quite delicious too. So much action in the rooms and halls. It was a very busy night. A wide range of patrons to make the stay very exciting... chubs, fit n lean, young, old, local, china man.

Some unsporting guys still ignore the nude theme, walking around with the small towel around the waist! Absolutely disgusting! Some guys still covering their groin in the darkness. Very silly!!

Will return again next Sunday!

To Alls,

AFA is conducting HIV test at Shogun's Art room on January 2010.

1. 9 Jan (Sat) 6pm – 9pm

2. 19 Jan (Tue) 6pm – 9pm

3. 31 Jan (Sun) 5pm – 8pm

This an FREE TEST !! and Confidential !!

Get your loves one and buddies come together,

Feel ease to drop by to do the test.

Thanks !

Shogun club management

What a fantastic evening I had in Shogun! The generous spread of buffet were more than substantial and quite delicious too. So much action in the rooms and halls. It was a very busy night. A wide range of patrons to make the stay very exciting... chubs, fit n lean, young, old, local, china man.

Some unsporting guys still ignore the nude theme, walking around with the small towel around the waist! Absolutely disgusting! Some guys still covering their groin in the darkness. Very silly!!

Will return again next Sunday!

Hey Are you realli going down again? Any chance i can tag along? since i dun realli know how to get there and i want company...how about next weekend?

Guest Bloomberg

Malaysia chaser going to SG this coming Friday, hope to meet some young cute chubs...

Regards

Are you going there tonight? Age and stats?

I am visiting Spore end of this month and planning to visit the sauna. I am not sure whether to visit Shogun or Keybox, both has its own merits. Would appreciate the members here to recommend which one to visit and which night/theme to go. I am not into chub/stocky (no offence).

I am slim fit vers top with boyish/metrosexual look.

Which place give me better chance to get laid a few times in one night? Thank you for your recommendation.

Had a great session with a tall chub today... we were passionate with kissin suckin huggin on the second level of the dark room while being watched by so many guys.... he he.

Then we met up again 2nd time... u hugged and jerked me off, while I kissed you... OMG!

If you are on here... would love to meet up again!! :rolleyes:

logo.jpg

Shogun Club 24Hrs

presents

ccsk.jpg

And

sk.jpg

Skin Times 7pm-11pm

on

and

logo.jpg

Shogun Club 24Hrs

presents

fullblast2.jpg

10am-10pm

Plus

Nxde Makan @ 5pm

Hmm.

It's very nearly Friday night, and I'm thinking of making my way down to Shogun to ... try my luck. I've never been before, though.

The theme is Chub and Chaser skin night ... what's a skin night?

Skin Night is self-explained - just come as you are in your skin and nothing else!

Got it?

logo.jpg

Shogun Club 24Hrs

presents

ccsk.jpg

And

sk.jpg

Skin Times 7pm-11pm

on

and

logo.jpg

Shogun Club 24Hrs

presents

fullblast2.jpg

10am-10pm

Plus

Nxde Makan @ 5pm

To Alls,

AFA is conducting HIV test at Shogun's Art room on February 2010

1. 6 Feb Sat 6pm - 9pm

2. 18 Feb Thr 6pm - 9pm

This an FREE TEST !! and Confidential !!

Get your loves one and buddies come together,

Feel ease to drop by to do the test.

Thanks !

Shogun club management

logo.jpgPresent .........................

chnewyear.jpg

CNY Eve Reunion 将军府除夕大团圆 Sat 13th Feb 10

SK Reunion Exposé @ Cottage 齐聚吉禄 (自露) 藏金阁

Reunion SteamBoat @ Lobby 团圆火锅迎新春

== ~ ==

CNY 1stDay 年初一 鸿金鼎库招好运 Sun 14th Feb 10

Small Towel UnderWear 鸿金鼎库大家发(小红巾底裤)

Light refreshment 新年小食齐欢庆

== ~ ==

CNY 2nd Day 年初二 鸿金齐聚禄鸟运 Mon 15th Feb 10

Small Towel Nude night 鸿金齐聚禄鸟(小红巾露屌)

== ~ ==

CNY 3rd Day 年初三 鸿金鼎库招好运 Tue 16th Feb 10

Small Towel UnderWear 鸿金鼎库大家发(小红巾底裤)

== ~ ==

CNY 7thDay 年初七 人日 齐聚合欢捞运升(鱼生)Sat 20thFeb 10

Fundoshi Night 褌の齐聚禄鸟藏金阁(褌齐露屌长茎哥)

10 Course Buffet @ 5pm 自助大餐吃到饱

Lucky Yu Sheng @ 7pm 鸿运鱼生招财运

Lucky Draw @ 8pm 幸运抽奖过肥年

== ~ ==

10Days Pass @ $80

(Pass sale on 12th Feb – 20th Feb)

(1 Free Entry on the day purchased & 1 Free Entry on Sat 20th Feb for Lucky Draw)

Lucky Draw on Sat 20thFeb 1900pm

4 Hampers, 3pieces of 5Days pass, 3pieces of 10Days pass …. Etc

Entrance Fee

Before 3pm - $15

3pm-Midnight - $18

After Midnight - $15

The Management of Shogun has the sole discretion to make changes and withdrawal of the above-mentioned offers without any prior notice.

18A, HongKong Street, Singapore 059661, Tel +65 62210367 Mobile/sms + 65 97587514

chnewyear.jpg

Shogun Club 24Hrs

Presents

CNY 7thDay 年初七 人日 齐聚合欢捞运升(鱼生) Sat 20th Feb 2010

Fundoshi Night 褌の齐聚禄鸟藏金阁(褌齐露屌长茎哥)

10 Course Buffet @ 5pm 自助大餐吃到饱

Lucky Yu Sheng @ 7pm 鸿运鱼生招财运

Lucky Draw @ 8pm 幸运抽奖过肥年

== ~ ==

10Days Pass @ $80

(Pass sale on 12th Feb – 20th Feb)

(1 Free Entry on the day purchased & 1 Free Entry on Sat 20th Feb)

Lucky Draw on Sat 20thFeb 8pm

4 Hampers, 3 5Days pass, 3 10Days pass …. Etc

== ~ ==

Entrance Fee

Before 3pm - $15

3pm-Midnight - $18

After Midnight - $15

== ~ ==

Shogun Management

The Management has the sole discretion to make changes and withdrawal of the above-mentioned offers without any prior notice.

18A, HongKong Street, Singapore 059661,Tel +65 62210367 Mobile/sms + 65 97587514