Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Some people just find it thrilling to do such things. The risk factor makes it all the more exciting for him. He is an exhibitionist la... we find such people of varying degrees in the gym... they walk about nude... they know all eyes are on them... so be it la...

no need to get him in trouble with the law. Poor guy... folly of youth manifested.

It must be some late train... looks too empty to be during the day.

changing room at least not so bad...here we are talking abt public places accessible by females and children.

today wanbao got an article (and some pics) on this....more people now know abt it.... :blink:

Guest -Freedom711-
http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=60399

now people are generalizing that all gay man are as psycho as that haw69

all thankz to him

Hmmmm should go n find a str8 perverted video and link to stomp....see wad they sae wahahahahaa....anyway theres psychos in both communities..... we jux cant accused everyone is the same when a black sheeps appears.... if ppl think that gays are psycho becox of this...this shows how shallow their mindset is

Guest parapazzi
Hmmmm should go n find a str8 perverted video and link to stomp....see wad they sae wahahahahaa....anyway theres psychos in both communities..... we jux cant accused everyone is the same when a black sheeps appears.... if ppl think that gays are psycho becox of this...this shows how shallow their mindset is

gosh... its everywhere!

Guest look who calling ppl ugly
dun think so. there are other videos of him fxxking and sucking another guy in hdb corridor. both equally ugly, no offence.

Pls lah... look into the mirror first b4 u call people ugly

Don't straight people also masturbate? If so, then why must that guy in the clip be AJ? Obviously, some group is trying to make a mountain out of a molehill and give AJs a bad name. I guess we know which group of people is responsible for such biased actions.

• 2 weeks later...

wow away from this forum for 1 week and still this thread is popular :)

following thru the blog posts, I came across this Jake persona. Poor guy getting exposed on the net.

Wonder how his family would react.

Edited by SKMan

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

As usual, AJs are portrayed as sickos just because some people have weird fetish.

majiam str8 men and women doesnt have weird fetish....n they only do proper sex 101....its jus ppl make a bigger hooha when they saw somethin done by someone not of the same kind. part of minor grp discrimination mentality....

• 3 weeks later...

i'm surprised that people here are casting stones as well.

quickly scanning through the posts on the blogs it appears that the author "... Then again, Jake does have a pretty good body which he had trained hard for. It’s his rights to flaunt it the way he wants..."

so it becomes ok to flaunt but perverted sicko + add whatever negative words if the person does not suit ur ideals?

poor jake persona???

the sun tan story she went to the police etc for her outdoor romps because ppl are posting it online but she's not being fined?

can anyone say double standards in the point of views here...???

in case anyone does not realize... xtube is available to portray all these sicko perverts' videos... but who logs into them and jerk off to videos after using sg, singapore, chn in the search terms?

if we're all not doing this for the thrill... pls step forth and announce that you will remain celibate and free from any sexual thoughts etc...

Edited by subarucap

• 4 months later...
Guest matt_melbourne
There's this similar exhibisionist in singapore. he's damn hot and he rocks!! go to xtube and search for user: haw69

hello... is he still around? they were the hottest vids but cant seem to find them anymore

• 5 months later...
Guest Realapple

Anyone who jerks off at public places such as bustops, void deck, buse

Helping a Friend;

Just thought i started a thread for like minded Self-Exhibitionist who enjoys, frequents or have tried public exposure on purpose. Such as wanked in public places, risky situations, open places, done dares, streaked or generally appeared nude in public before. Would prefer to discuss self acts or mutual masturbation rather than sex. ( there's already a thread for that) smiles, thank you.

Anyone who's into it, wanna discuss, or try stuff together? I've done some myself. hahaha!

Drop me an Email at seventeenayes@live.com!

seeya!

Guest Out-of-the-norm

I find it difficult enjoying sex in the conventional sense. This is due to my unusual fetishes. I do not get excited about anal, blow jobs, sex on the bed/bedroom etc. Instead, i am turned on by anything nude outdoors.. watching someone strip himself naked in the outdoors; or stripping mysekf naked and wanking outdoors while being watched by another person; being fondled naked by someone clothed (the feel of fabric on naked skin), etc etc. I have difficulty meeting people into these things.. does anyone sometimes feel he is in such unusual situation as this? I feel this is preventing me from having a normal sexual relationship with anyone.. sigh

Guest Siao Eh

I find it difficult enjoying sex in the conventional sense. This is due to my unusual fetishes. I do not get excited about anal, blow jobs, sex on the bed/bedroom etc. Instead, i am turned on by anything nude outdoors.. watching someone strip himself naked in the outdoors; or stripping mysekf naked and wanking outdoors while being watched by another person; being fondled naked by someone clothed (the feel of fabric on naked skin), etc etc. I have difficulty meeting people into these things.. does anyone sometimes feel he is in such unusual situation as this? I feel this is preventing me from having a normal sexual relationship with anyone.. sigh

When u r locked up in prison - all your fantasy of being fondled, voyeurism would come true :thumb:

out-of-the-norm:

i share your sentiments. i'm into outdoor-activity, and exhibitionism. in short, i like all the activities you described. thank goodness, i stumbled upon the Changi Business Park thread (also on this Main Forum). take your fetishes to the next level there. i think you'd enjoy it. ;)

siao eh:

very true. quite risky to get caught. but some of us really function best if we get our needs met. :)

tuition:

very sad, yes. i was turned down many times due to my warped interests... sigh...

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

ahhh... this explains it all... so, all those times i have done it in all those outdoor places is called unconventional desires...

hmm... i enjoy it as much as intimacy between 2 people... i am up for it if anyone wants to form a club or have a private outing...

:thumb:

"i acknowledge your opinion and i hope you can acknowledge mine"- a wise man once told me...

Hey I love to be outdoors too! even better in the sun...even better if I am tied up naked in the sun and open for anyone to enjoy.

Lets arrange for some outdoor action!

One time evening I go jogging at the park then so tired I find one ulu place under tree and bushes got newspaper and also the condom juice still fresh must be some couple just pok pok pok finish. This is quite comon for str8 to do outdoor leh.

Anyway I fall sleep then suddenly feel someone playing my cock. Waah my short already strip off and this young man sucking my cock.

I jump up say cannot like that because he not my type. So skinny and white like girl. I say I not gay leh.

He say dont bluff lah my hand got sperm smell must be from the condom. I already got fxxked just now leh the manjuice so fresh. Some more just now he finger pok me why I auto legs open somemore let him pull off my short. No wonder I think I was having sex in my dream.

I want to bend down put my short on but he quickly push me off balance I fall face down and backside up. From behind he quickly entered me. I so shocked cannot believe this small man can dare to rape me. I stopped because too shocked. It is like thinking this is so exciting but he not my type so how ? want to let him pok pok pok me or not?

Then suddenly remember he not using condom leh Waah suddenly I scared and push him away. Turn back see his cock got pre-cum still dripping I so angry. I say die lah die lah some juice inside me already. I say to him I want kill him. He say sorry sorry I very clean I got water clean for you lah.

Sigh better than nothing. Have to legs open wide let him por water inside then use finger dig inside let water flow out. Then do a few times I feel safer. He even dare tell me migh as well let him fxxk also same thing. Please lah please lah I am his dream man leh.

I say he not my dream man cannot. Then he ask just now fxxked me one is old man leh old man can be dream man meh. I shocked why he say he see old man with me. Must be old man passing by see me. So hard to explain to him why my hole already loose and there got fresh juice inside condom. He really innocent or blufff one?

I not virgin of course not as tight as his hole how can compare like that one? Like that he also anyhow say just now I got fxxked. I say his finger just now pok me got see lub or not. He say have leh. I say have your head ah dont anyhow say I hammer you ah.

Then he poke finger in my hole show me all wet. He say just now also all wet got lub. I also say cannot be lah dont bluff uncle. Alamak he say must be old man put one then he peeping at us old man run away. Waah dont know why I so happy he agree I am innocent one. Suddenly he kiss my nini he say want give me massage. Suddenly I soft hearted say massage can lah but dont put your little borther inside my hole wait I hammer you. Trouble is he only massage my nini and my hole until my pre-cum dripping. Hahaha he lousy do postate massage cannot make me cum one. Waah I think he innocent one but he even kiss my hole and poke tongue inside me.

But I can feel he not experienced type. Make me not up not down. Then suddenly he shake his cock and start talking dirty to me then he shoot on my cock. Then he want to shake out for me but I say no need lah use water clean can already. Like that also he not happy and ask me why cannot leh? I so angry say wait I go find my dream man fxxk me can or not? Must apply licnce to you meh? He say he jealous got men fxxk me I so nice why I so slut one?

See lah let him play my body he think I belong to him already. I think he crazy already so I quickly put my short and t-shirt on and run off.

I have wanked off on buses on several occasions before ... mostly on board the late night buses ... wonder if the other passengers could smell my cum ... :unsure:

Guest softcore

what is he doing? thought is quite normal to bath without closing the door? I always do that..

Yeah, have to make sure my belongings don't get stolen.

Guest zachary

What so excited when someone is bathing in the swimming complex's bathroom without closing the door, thinking too much!!

the thing is that he keep looking out?

Just arrange some guys and fxxk me right in fornt of them.

The tops are more cocky and like to show off his prize. Last time I got fxxked by one guy and the locker keys on my legs make so much ting ting ting noise people start talking waaah he very hiong fxxk until like that. The top suddenly slap my backside I say ahhhh, the people outside room laugh.

Next he turn me over and put my locker key on my cock and his locker keys on his balls. Then I see him in the mirror is so kinky like he is putting dog tag on me and making me his toy bitch hahaha. But when he fxxked me even more funny because the ting ting ting sounds from two of our cocks shaking is like ice cream seller. Somemore his keys tickal my backside so funny feelings.

Outside people even more excited say aiyooo like that also can one. Then suddenly he stop and piak my backside one time. The people outside so excited ask him to show his fxxking me outside. Suddenly he want to really open the door.

Lucky I hear the noise of door opening I quickly use my leg to block the door. But got people pushing the door I cannot close. People outside can look inside and see my hole all wet and open big big. Waaah I so shy man.

Some one even poke his finger in my wet hole and say waaah fxxk until so song. The top just watch.

Lucky my legs very strong I push hard they quickly remove hands and I close the door. Get up to lock it.

Then the top push me down again and fxxk me doggy ting ting ting. Then he ask want to do outside or not. I say he crazy lah cannot do like that. I have no face.

Lucky suddenly he shoot but I not yet shoot. I try not make noise but people outside still can hear our moans.

Suddenly he open the door and tell me his friend want to fun with me. He hold me down his friend start fxxking me. Suddenly I shoot like water hose spray everywhere and his friend also shoot.

Then they leave I stay long time in room so shy to come out. Wait until sauna want to close nobody outside then I leave.

The tops are more cocky and like to show off his prize. Last time I got fxxked by one guy and the locker keys on my legs make so much ting ting ting noise people start talking waaah he very hiong fxxk until like that. The top suddenly slap my backside I say ahhhh, the people outside room laugh.

Next he turn me over and put my locker key on my cock and his locker keys on his balls. Then I see him in the mirror is so kinky like he is putting dog tag on me and making me his toy bitch hahaha. But when he fxxked me even more funny because the ting ting ting sounds from two of our cocks shaking is like ice cream seller. Somemore his keys tickal my backside so funny feelings.

LOL I'd have liked to have seen that.

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mixers amounts

The Xtube link broken.

It says forbidden. zzz.

Anyone have other links to it?

Oh ya btw, check this dude who totally go nude and walk around in public toilet.

interestingly, nobody seems to care about him.

PS: What would you do if you were there? :twisted:

Source: http://www.gaytube.com/media/42852/Thai_Guy_Naked_Show_in_Public_Toilet/

The Xtube link broken.

Oh ya btw, check this dude who totally go nude and walk around in public toilet.

interestingly, nobody seems to care about him.

PS: What would you do if you were there? :twisted:

Source: http://www.gaytube.com/media/42852/Thai_Guy_Naked_Show_in_Public_Toilet/

HAHA....He was walking up and down...to and fro...I would consider him as "mad" and walk off.

Guest thriller

Hey guys, I've made a video of me playing with myself in a public washroom:

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=YBWPn-J738-&c=myv&page=1

The aspect ratio is wrong so the video looks kinda squashed. I've figured out how to fix it though.

I'm making another vid soon... any suggestions or stuff you wish to see me do? ;)

Omg! I love ur video! Its so hot and I've always dream of me watching ppl cumming in the public toilet without them knowing.. So hot! Can you show ur face too? Or maybe take off ur shirt for the next video? Would love to admire ur hot body! Xoxo

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic