Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

wow thaiboyz,

you really had a nice time!

Mebbe its time for us to make one place our playground again.

Any suggestions?

Any empty land anywhere?

That was few years back when FR was busting with both day and nite activities. I have seen guys fxxking among the bushes and some simply spreaded their legs in an open ground. Perhaps it was more thrilling to engage in sex in an open air under the stary nite along with cool breeze. Of course in many cases, mosquitoes joined the fun as well. :D

I dun think there is another place can replace our 'old' FR. :ph34r:

Few years ago when the FR paths was packed with cruisers after dark, i went into the bushes for few occasions. I could see in the darks, under the dim light of the moon, some guys were lottering around in nude. I got rather excited when a young chap simply walked pass me with nothing on except his track shoes. I followed him. We ended up in far corner of a large piece of vacant land and we started to hanky panky. Then in the midst of our actions, a mid age man riding on a bicycle passed us. I took a closer look and realised he was nude too...gosh, a nudist outing and moonlighting in gang ?....Such scene is no longer exist anymore.

So what did you do?

:P

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

Few years ago when the FR paths was packed with cruisers after dark, i went into the bushes for few occasions. I could see in the darks, under the dim light of the moon, some guys were lottering around in nude. I got rather excited when a young chap simply walked pass me with nothing on except his track shoes. I followed him. We ended up in far corner of a large piece of vacant land and we started to hanky panky. Then in the midst of our actions, a mid age man riding on a bicycle passed us. I took a closer look and realised he was nude too...gosh, a nudist outing and moonlighting in gang ?....Such scene is no longer exist anymore.

So what did you do?

Haha....Interested to know wat did i do ?

Well, we did some hanky panky then the bicycle man made a U turn and stopped near us. He walked towards us with his erected dick and my 'buddy' sucked both of us off. :D

So what did you do?

Haha....Interested to know wat did i do ?

Well, we did some hanky panky then the bicycle man made a U turn and stopped near us. He walked towards us with his erected dick and my 'buddy' sucked both of us off. :D

Happening siah.

:thumb:

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

do u guys know of anywhere where i can show off my tool to mature man like 50 + 60+? or where can i flash to bangla? turns me on to flash it to them.

In other thread, I've commented that you might show off your tool to matured guys hanging around in Diamond Health Centre and Y-Club Sauna :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 4 weeks later...

I was walking down to buy chicken rice this afternoon when I saw two young school kids huddling together under a block of flat. On closer 'inspection' I glimpsed from the corner of the my eyes that they were kissing passionately (unless the boy was giving that girl a lesson in mouth-to-mouth resusitation). Oblivious to my stare. I even coughed once to alert them of my presence. But they were in a world of their own. They didnt bother doing it in the dark recess of the flat, or at the corner of the stairs but under the sunlight below the flat where mothers usually bring their little kids to school. :yuk: I almost felt tempted to snap a photo and sent it to Stomp but chicken rice was getting cold so I just hurried along.

Nowadays actually i saw a few also,guess getting more and more open...

Well it's not really exhibitionist mah right..

But ya... bad influence to the school kids.

Agreed, I also saw quite often young couples towards to pupil in public areas like sitting on parkbenches, public bus, MRT etc. hugging and kissing passionately.

All the influences from the western films in our conservative society? :unsure:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest
Nowadays actually i saw a few also,guess getting more and more open...

Well it's not really exhibitionist mah right..

But ya... bad influence to the school kids.

Agreed, I also saw quite often young couples towards to pupil in public areas like sitting on parkbenches, public bus, MRT etc. hugging and kissing passionately.

All the influences from the western films in our conservative society? :unsure:

They do it in public n ignore ur present then just walk away la.

dun go n disturb or take pic or etc....

Guest Guest

i have seen a Mxlxy couple, both working for DOME, hugging on a double deck bus#147. The boy was squeezing the girl breast. and she was lying between his leg. Crowded ok.

Guest Guest
I was walking down to buy chicken rice this afternoon when I saw two young school kids huddling together under a block of flat. On closer 'inspection' I glimpsed from the corner of the my eyes that they were kissing passionately (unless the boy was giving that girl a lesson in mouth-to-mouth resusitation). Oblivious to my stare. I even coughed once to alert them of my presence. But they were in a world of their own. They didnt bother doing it in the dark recess of the flat, or at the corner of the stairs but under the sunlight below the flat where mothers usually bring their little kids to school. :yuk: I almost felt tempted to snap a photo and sent it to Stomp but chicken rice was getting cold so I just hurried along.

Bloody KPO, you should just mind your own biz and not try to be some judge of morals. Can you imagine if everyone like you, soon people will snap photos of gays holding hands and suggesting that's morally wrong. They'll start talking about not having gay saunas and parties, one even sent a pic of RAW spa's poster and KPKB. They won't understand gays, just like you won't understand young exhibitionists.

Guest Guest

you are suck a jerk..... dont you know that nowadya kids are more open to explore sex-thing, exploring and experiencing love.... it is very common for boy-girl puppy love... you are a slut to them to say they are in the wrong, remember you are gay, you go for unnatural sex with guys in hotel and if people were to explose you taking video on you and send to youtube or some web site... what will you think ??????? so......... just SHUT UP YOUR BIG MOUTH :yuk:

Guest TopoSurvey

"

you know that nowadya kids are more open to explore sex-thing, exploring and experiencing love.... it is very common for boy-girl puppy love"

We understand that, but dont need to show the world . if you do, then dont blame other people being Kapo . Hmmmm.... seem who are more shallow? well... young n stupid , cant blame.

Even in your room ,if you naked and you let your window open wide ,your neighbour saw and complaint . you still in wrong .

So know the LAW. dont be public nuisance.

To any young exhibitionist if you are open and daring, try doing in front your parents and /or the girl parents . Better rite? express your openesss bah.

I sawa Malay couple kissing at a park in Yishun Central... Then as I walk past them, I was shocked that underneath the tudong, the guy has his hands inside her shirt and squeezing her breast...

And they happily ignore me as I walk by...

What's the point of acting conservative then? Like so many of the people in Sg... Act conservative only... but actually, given the chance, they can get all raunchy... That's why the government keep thinking Singaporeans very conservative...

Thanks, Buaya and TopoSurvey for that little show of support. :D I mean I really dont care if those two kids indulge in S&M sex with whips and chains in their private room. But to smooch so openly in the busy walkway (the same walkway where parents bring their little kids to kindergarden everyday) without a care in the world is just testing public tolerance too much. My point is- at least do it somewhere discreet away from public eyes.

Guest Guest
Thanks, Buaya and TopoSurvey for that little show of support. :D I mean I really dont care if those two kids indulge in S&M sex with whips and chains in their private room. But to smooch so openly in the busy walkway (the same walkway where parents bring their little kids to kindergarden everyday) without a care in the world is just testing public tolerance too much. My point is- at least do it somewhere discreet away from public eyes.

Sometime youngster cannot tahan ma

haha :P

Actually, I kinda support ED (erectile dysfunction???).

If you want to engage in PDA, make sure it's tasteful lah, like whispering or stealing pecks or stuff like that. If you want to do something which borders on breaking the law, I suggest you go get a room, because at the end of the day, it's not about conservatism or Asian values, it's about respect for others and yourselves.

You as a couple need your personal space to show affection and stuff, but you are imposing on other people's personal space when you show excessive PDA, whether directly or indirectly. Show more respect and be tasteful about it la.

I was walking down to buy chicken rice this afternoon when I saw two young school kids huddling together under a block of flat. On closer 'inspection' I glimpsed from the corner of the my eyes that they were kissing passionately

Nothing abnormal lah, I thot you saw 2 boys kissing... then that is worth mentioning! :-)

it is very common, sometimes you see them hugging in the mrt of buses :unsure: i even saw a few times during my late night jog, young kid couples having oral in the park and even quiet void deck :blink:

i think it is not wise to snap photo or video... just let them be :B)

Whoa...I think there is a total double standard going on in this thread.

There have been so many threads and posts discussing man to man sex (anal and oral to boot) in public places...eg. public toilets and parks....but so far very little mention (if any) of inppropriety. Public toilet cubicles and behind bushes in public parks are still public.

If something is inappropriate, it should apply to everyone across the board. Or are we gays exempt? Are we seeking special treatment...yet again? I would say most of us would like to think ourselves as open-minded individuals. Are we open-minded only on issues in which we have vested interest?

I was walking down to buy chicken rice this afternoon when I saw two young school kids huddling together under a block of flat. On closer 'inspection' I glimpsed from the corner of the my eyes that they were kissing passionately

aiya kissing only what, no big deal lah... but seriously leh, like this also wanna take photo or video it abit too kaypo liao leh :blink:

:hat:

Guest Guest

aiya kissing only what, no big deal lah... but seriously leh, like this also wanna take photo or video it abit too kaypo liao leh :blink:

:hat:

:clap: :thumb: :swear:

Guest Guest

:rolleyes::rolleyes: obviously nvr seen ours in action :oops:

Guest Guest

There have been so many threads and posts discussing man to man sex (anal and oral to boot) in public places...eg. public toilets and parks....but so far very little mention (if any) of inppropriety. Public toilet cubicles and behind bushes in public parks are still public.

If something is inappropriate, it should apply to everyone across the board. Or are we gays exempt? Are we seeking special treatment...yet again? I would say most of us would like to think ourselves as open-minded individuals. Are we open-minded only on issues in which we have vested interest?

:thumb: my sentiment exactly!

Guest Guest

I was the 1st guest that said erection day KPO. That's the only post I made so far besides this. I was also the guest that suggest that many people are offensive without knowing it and worst, cannot see the logice in another post. Erection day was also there arguing and seemingly thinks he's right all the time. Nevermind, I shan't bother to argue, but I won't be surprise if one day he like his friends kena hammered, he still blur blur think he's right.

I was the 1st guest that said erection day KPO. That's the only post I made so far besides this. I was also the guest that suggest that many people are offensive without knowing it and worst, cannot see the logice in another post. Erection day was also there arguing and seemingly thinks he's right all the time. Nevermind, I shan't bother to argue, but I won't be surprise if one day he like his friends kena hammered, he still blur blur think he's right.

I don't quite understand your post in it's entirety.but would like you to know that I essentially do agree with you on the point you were trying to get across.

It's also my opinion that public displays of affection is an entirely different animal from sex (anal, oral...etc...etc). I just wanted to point out a definite double standard in this thread. Though I am almost sure that those (from BW) who do engage in sex in public places, are a minority(I could be wrong here), I just find it such a "disturbing" double standard to read "they should get a room or bad example for children or try doing what you're doing in front of your parents" when there have been countless posts about "toilet cubicle/urinal and behind bush in park" sex and no one (maybe a few, too lazy to check) has said anything. Maybe WE should do what we do in front of our parents...heck...most of us dare not even hold hands in public. I don't think there is a law against that in SG. Sometimes, it's silence that is more deafening.

Guest Guest

Aiya nowaday youngster r gettin more n more open ma

they can even :thumb: do something more open in the public lor.....

public display of affection

going ntuc / sheng siong / woodlands cold storage / giant marts, and walking close to my boy, sometimes putting hand around his waist.

hold hands in the bus / cinema

actually... the whole point is if you're comfortable don't deny urself to be what you are. i'm not broken wristed no laugh hysterically/like girl. etc.

its just a showing of affection and its done in a positive light.

is it negative to show others that you care for someone deeply?

Guest TopoSurvey

well...

None of us said we rite and you wrong but we gave some word of advice.

So .... Take it or leave it . :swear:

But again if people take photo or video , why call them KPO ??? ( you dont do anything wrong rite? )

You dare to show off, then why not shown on paper ,photo or video ??? camera shy issit ??? :ph34r:

agree ? disagree ?

SO WHAT ??? I DONT CARE !!!!!

oopsss,,,, cannot angry must keep cooooool :D

yo .. bro... yo .... wassup men wassup ?

Guest Guest
Shouldn't get angry and lose your cool. Makes you extremely incoherent.

TopoSurvey sounds coherent to me what. You senile ah? :D

Shouldn't get angry and lose your cool. Makes you extremely incoherent.

TopoSurvey sounds coherent to me what. You senile ah? :D

Hmm...I old liao...what should I say now...must think hard and fast.

Ok...how about this.

Just because his post sounds coherent to you, does not make it so and certainly does not make me senile by default...er...wait...hey, do you even know the meaning of incoherent in this context anyway? Go look it up in a dictionary. Don't want to waste time as I am running late for my appointment with the doctor. My hip is acting up again. Ouch!

When you come back with the meaning, make sure you sign in under your handle this time so we may know who you really are. It's only good manners.

Thanks.

Guest Guest

what a fuss ED trying to proof here <_< if you cant behave yourself having sex with others in the open, then dont teach others what to do here :angry:

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
He look a bit like steven lim sia

Oh no he looks so much better than Steven Lim.

We ought to have more Asian guys who dare to bare for the whole world to see. I applaud this guy's courage and for his bringing joy to us! :lol:

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic