Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

There's so much trolling going on in here, I can't help but leave a comment and check things out.

Oh well, just don't hold your hopes too high of finding any tom, dick or harry you see on the street and expect them to be checking BW forums out at the same time. There you go.

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

I was at bukit batok swimming complex last night. I saw this cute hot guy in red trunks. I followed him at the urinals when he peed. I pretended that i need to pee too and then i saw his thingy. It looked like he wanted me to see it cause he's not covering it with his other hand. It was half hard and kinda small. Mine was bigger and my bf's is bigger than mine. Anyways he is cute and has a hot bod. Definitely an eye candy. Hope to see him again.

I was at bukit batok swimming complex last night. I saw this cute hot guy in red trunks. I followed him at the urinals when he peed. I pretended that i need to pee too and then i saw his thingy. It looked like he wanted me to see it cause he's not covering it with his other hand. It was half hard and kinda small. Mine was bigger and my bf's is bigger than mine. Anyways he is cute and has a hot bod. Definitely an eye candy. Hope to see him again.

I was also there last night at around 7:30pm and i did see this guy you are referring to. I agree with you he is cute and has a nice body. Also noticed the small bulge. Hehe.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wicked wanker

Who wants to meet me at Bedok reservoir, let me know

I was at Bedok Town Park last nite around 2am.... met this guy... u were wearing what looks like black or maybe dark blue shorts.... we had a mutal jo and bj.... I lost the paper u gave me with yr number....

if u are here ....I will be on Friday nite same time same place.... lets do more this time... I will bring condoms this time ;-p

Guest Swimming

U are wrong, I was not hard at all. I admit flaccid is kinda small but lemme show you my 7 incher next time when I shower

WOW...when when when? I do not think you dare to make it hard in the public shower room and show others! whaahaha

• 4 weeks later...

More cases of people going nude in public

By Chua Hian Hou - Straits Times Wed, Dec 15 2010 Pg A10

Some do it to draw attention to themselves. Others get a thrill out of seeing the look of shock on people's faces.

Either way, it is the kind of behaviour that leaves many here disgusted. But a growing number of people in Singapore are risking a fine or even jail by parading around naked in public.

Police received 166 reports of indecent exposure last year, up from 146 in 2008 and 136 in 2007.

And 2010 is set to be a record-breaking year. In the last six months to June, there were 105 cases - none every other day.

Only last Sunday morning, an unidentified man in his 20s went to a 24-hours McDonald's restaurant along Queensway to buy coffee in the nude. And last Thursday, a heavily tattooed man in his 40s sat naked on the pavement in Ang Mo Kio for several hours before he was arrested.

Another case was that of an A*Star scholar and her Swedish schoolmate who were fined the maximum $2,000 each after going on a nude jaunt through Holland Village in January last year.

Those who expose themselves are usually either exhibitionists or attention seekers, said Adam Road Medical Centre consultant psychiatrist Ken Ung.

"Exhibitionism is a sexual disorder where the exhibitionists get a sexual thrill from the look of shock and horror on their victims' faces," said Dr. Ung.

He said the others main category are the "streakers. who do it because they want to draw attention to themselves". According to court papers, this was the motivation for the Holland Village case.

A small number, however, strip because they are 'confused, manic or high, so much that they disrobe", said Dr. Ung, who treats a few cases involving people who take their clothes off in public every year. He said that while some went for treatment on their own, many others were referred to him by the courts.

Many incidents involving public nudity have gone viral, thanks to ubiquitous camera-equipped mobile phones and the internet's wildfire ability to distribute controversial content.

Pictures of the McDonald's incident appeared on citizen journalism site Stomp with hours. As of last night, more than 50,000 people had viewed it.

Another incident, involving a toned young man wandering around a Housing Board estate, has been viewed more than 160,000 times since it was uploaded in August last year.

Such antics disgust Singaporean such as retiree Bernard Lim. "You want to go around naked, do it in the privacy of your own home where you won't offend others," said the 68-year-old Ang Mo Kio resident. He said he would call the authorities if he saw such incidents.

Even some of those who put their own pictures online are taking offence, although this is about the way their pictures are being used.

One women who took pictures of herself sunbathing besides the pool at the Marina Bay Sands Skypark, including one showing her exposed breasts. She submitted them to an online gallery websites, and they subsequently made their way onto a gossip site.

The woman, who signed off as "Mikki", told The Straits Times, by e-mail that her pictures had been misused by "some sad people who chose to use this website as a vehicle for their own perversions."

She declined to say why she decided to shoot the pictures, but said that "nobody, other than the photographer, saw me exposed at the Sands, and as you will notice, my body is face down and only slightly raised from prone position. I was only slightly raised from prone position. I was not lying topless and exposed".

Those found guilty of appearing nude in public, or in a private location, but visible to those outside, face a fine of up to $2,000 and up to three months in jail.

Footnote :

Pics of Mikki in the nude. http://gutteruncensorednewsb.blogspot.com/2010/12/mikki-aka-sexychilli-public-nudity.html

Man in the nude in McDonald. http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/513342/guess_who_walked_in_to_buy_coffee_at_4am_a_naked_man.html

Man in Chinatown. http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/481994/naked_man_walks_through_chinatown_searching.html

Hi to everyone. I believe I've got the same line of thought as most of you. The thrill of being totally nude in public places, the feel of being naked with nature and the idea that it's totally taboo is so enticing that I've done it on many occasions just to fulfill a craving.

Sex in all it's variations in public is also a super turn on. Am looking for friends who are into the same kind of thrill and would like to do it together in public places. Only sincere people email me at Archangelbynight@hotmail.com as I want friends whom I can be myself with without having the fear of being judged.

Hear from you guys soon!

Hear from you guys soon!

i like watching others having sex more than having sex on my own.

then join my 3some buddies next time. Super turnon when someone staring at close range at my dick plunging in and out of my partner ... :twisted:

then join my 3some buddies next time. Super turnon when someone staring at close range at my dick plunging in and out of my partner ... :twisted:

I wanna watch... Can I? Lol

sounds interesting. :)

I wanna watch too.

Hey can I come watch too? I get more turned on watching actually =) :clap:

There's always another secret.

Hmmm i love peeping toms! Esp those very obvious ones. They jo outside the cars etc. I wld put on a good show if someone's watchin.. Such a turn on!

Zee (the exhibitionista!)

badflowergirl@gmail

Muaaxxxx,

Zee

It isn't? My bad, I don't take the newer double decker buses much these days. All I saw was the yellow bars and I went all surprise mode.

Dude, u have to go out more often, or read a book or something. Not everything that happens in the world involves around Singapore.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

but since the topic is up, anyone ever JO on a public bus before?

Haha I've nvr dared to do so, since most of the buses got cameras right?

But I think it would be a great turn on for me to see or help jo/bj another guy on the bus. If any non-chub guy <25yo has the balls to do so pls call me along thx =)

I still remember seeing the vid on xtube of a guy jo in mrt(tat was a few yrs ago i think) :thumb:

There's always another secret.

Haha I've nvr dared to do so, since most of the buses got cameras right?

But I think it would be a great turn on for me to see or help jo/bj another guy on the bus. If any non-chub guy <25yo has the balls to do so pls call me along thx =)

I still remember seeing the vid on xtube of a guy jo in mrt(tat was a few yrs ago i think) :thumb:

Would that be on the NEL or SMRT lines? I only managed to see the NEL but it was hot! :rolleyes:

The SMRT one is quite rare to find I think.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

if i am not wrong, it's a non chinese on an SMRT train.. i wonder what time was it. IT WAS EMPTY!!!! it was quite hot though!! he was naked.

and also, i only unzipped my pants and take out my dick.. didnt jo.. :( should have done that.

But he wasn't naked. He only had his shorts pulled down (not wearing underwear though) and yah, he wasn't Chinese. I found it kinda' hot that he shot onto the seat but it's a public nuisance. :twisted:

Maybe it's last train because the sky was dark. Only their carriage was empty. There are people in other carriages.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest -superman-

Yesterday (22 Oct 2010, ard 6-7pm), in Bukit Batok swimming complex...there was a handsome, tanned and lean young man...In the beginning, already had the gaydar, sensing something by looking at his eyes. ^^ Feel as if he is a private swimming instructor or what, teaching another guy in swimming. (I guess so). After that, they left...10mins later, me and my friend also went to the shower room, prepared to go back. Once again I saw him, taking shower in the cubicle with an opened door. At 1st he was in his tight sexy swimming trunks, later on as he saw us, he took it off and shower in nude! (HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT) Gosh, just can't keep my eyes out of him...his smooth buttocks with tanned line on it....frequently, he turned his body facing me while I was sitting somewhere near his cubicle (exchange eye contact again, while seeing his fully naked hot body). After shower, he applied lotion to his body outside of the cubicle...Actually, there was an old uncle kept peeping at him too, with his "watery mouth". And purposely walked pass him while he was applying lotion....he is really hot, how I wish I could get to know him...or maybe see him again next time. I wonder will you be reading this forum too? If yes please do response to it, ok? Anyone of you had such an experience before? or maybe more? Mind to share...?

sure that he is so chaiming?make me curious his look ...

Guest Hensome

Yesterday (22 Oct 2010, ard 6-7pm), in Bukit Batok swimming complex...there was a handsome, tanned and lean young man...In the beginning, already had the gaydar, sensing something by looking at his eyes. ^^ Feel as if he is a private swimming instructor or what, teaching another guy in swimming. (I guess so). After that, they left...10mins later, me and my friend also went to the shower room, prepared to go back. Once again I saw him, taking shower in the cubicle with an opened door. At 1st he was in his tight sexy swimming trunks, later on as he saw us, he took it off and shower in nude! (HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT) Gosh, just can't keep my eyes out of him...his smooth buttocks with tanned line on it....frequently, he turned his body facing me while I was sitting somewhere near his cubicle (exchange eye contact again, while seeing his fully naked hot body). After shower, he applied lotion to his body outside of the cubicle...Actually, there was an old uncle kept peeping at him too, with his "watery mouth". And purposely walked pass him while he was applying lotion....he is really hot, how I wish I could get to know him...or maybe see him again next time. I wonder will you be reading this forum too? If yes please do response to it, ok? Anyone of you had such an experience before? or maybe more? Mind to share...?

Yes, it's me, the tanned lean toned bod swimming instructer who luv to shower in the nude. Why ? Coz i have a nice bod with big tool and needs to do charity work by showing myself to satisfy desperate lusts from you cheapskate people lah.

So you are the "hum-sup" lo that keeps peeping at me ? tsk tsk tsk.....so desperate. Actually, there are lots of bollards around the carpark outside the swimming pool, so pls go choose one and sink your stinking ass on it.

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic