Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Guest guest guess

i reckon it is the changing room of the g2000 located at isetan scotts! from gohskh's latest clip. i must say he is daring but it is inconsiderate to perform such an act in the changing room!

i reckon it is the changing room of the g2000 located at isetan scotts! from gohskh's latest clip. i must say he is daring but it is inconsiderate to perform such an act in the changing room!

Well, I did clean up.. ;)

Guest guest

Inconsiderate action.

Hope he did'nt use the new clothings as tissue papers for the clean up.

Goodness, next time when you want to buy apparels, better reject those with seminal fluid or stains !

I think this is really a disgrace to Sg !

Inconsiderate action.

Hope he did'nt use the new clothings as tissue papers for the clean up.

Goodness, next time when you want to buy apparels, better reject those with seminal fluid or stains !

I think this is really a disgrace to Sg !

The clothes I wore are my own. I did not cum on the shirts I brought in nor did I use them to clean up. I'm not that inconsiderate. :D

for me it is kinky. do no think wat he did is very wrong. if i m dare enuf will do the same too. i will place the new clothing on floor 1st then shoot on them, or wipe the cumm on floor with it. then give it as present to my bf/buddy. :D

(sure will purchased 1st lar then try it in fitting room)

The clothes I wore are my own. I did not cum on the shirts I brought in nor did I use them to clean up. I'm not that inconsiderate. :D

My 2nd video. Not as daring as the post above mine but still... (:

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=O5xpM-J338-&c=myv&page=1

Edit: The clothes I wore are my own. I did not cum on the shirts I brought in nor did I use them to clean up. I'm not that inconsiderate. :D

You are so HOT! I like to see the first public washroom one but is not available anymore...any chance of re-uploading it?

U r so yummy

for me it is kinky. do no think wat he did is very wrong. if i m dare enuf will do the same too. i will place the new clothing on floor 1st then shoot on them, or wipe the cumm on floor with it. then give it as present to my bf/buddy. :D

(sure will purchased 1st lar then try it in fitting room)

Still the room is filled with cum smell....eeewwww....

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, first post here.

A bit about myself. I'm in my 20s, small built, lean i guess. I guess you could call me bicurious. I'm not really into relationships with men but i really love looking at cock and have had fantasies of actually sucking them. I love putting things in my ass and I have many buttplugs including one of those monster Doc Johnson triple bubble ones. And I'm an exhibitionist, been one since I was 16. I guess I'm more into the physical aspect of men. I dunno I've never had a man before though I still love my women. I guess I'm the kind of guy who fxxks anything, cos I love men women and even trannies.

I'm just here to create a topic on exhibitionism and if anyone else here loves to show off in public. To me its not actually being seen thats exciting. Its the fact that I'm naked in a public place with something up my butt it makes it so wrong and taboo its hot. I love taking pictures of my public escapades, but they're all very amateurish and not many angles cos I'm at it alone and I use a phone to take them.(Hint hint) I'm a very fetishy kind of guy when it comes to sex, I'd do almost anything except animals. I love being subbed or topped by women, it doesn't matter to me. So when I'm feeling very bottom I love to be humiliated and wearing panties and it really turns me on wearing panties and a buttplug underneath that sometimes I do my exhibitionism in panties.

Just wanna get perspectives of other exhibitionists like me. I jerk off anywhere including buses, public toilets with the doors open for the extra thrill, heck i touch myself everywhere. I guess I was very sexually repressed earlier in life so now I'm a kinky horny sex machine. This habit's almost gotten me into trouble so many times and I've been lucky to get away scot free. I cut it down nowadays but when the urge arises, I become compuslivexhibitionist.

I'd put up some of my pictures if someone would kindly show me a good picture host, and if you all would like to see them.

As a lifelong exhibitionist myself I fully understand you compelling urges to strip naked in public places or to dress up; not necessarily to be seen but to revel in the risk and naughtiness of it. I have recorded my exploits and know others overseas who do so. We can exchange experiences and ideas by email if you so wish.

-------------------

Note from Moderator

1. Don't hv to Quote after the poster had posted as it is obvious you are replying to him

2. Do not write within the QUOTEs (in bracket)

There is nothing wrong with expressing yourself. Just be mindful of your actions. You don't want to hv your pics / video on Stomp or on the media (the 2 malay guys in the lift, the same guy on MRT) and hv ur life/career ruin at such a young age (20s).

You may not be bothered about what happened to you, but do spare a thought for your family.

-----------------

Maybe the 2 malay guys (if you reads BW) can share with BWers, how your lives was affected when the video was published and they becomes famous overnite.

compulsivexhibitionist:

ah! i do those too, but not to the extent of doing it on the buses etc. i'm shy by nature, but i do exhibit myself when i'm with a date (or ONS partner) behind closed doors. once in a while, i do exhibit myself via MSN/Yahoo Messenger. *grin*

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Thanks for all the kind replies and PMs. I'd gladly show some of the naughty pics if u request by PM and even take some requests on what I should do. Just thinking of people looking at my pics gets me so hot and bothered.

Any other exhibitionists out there wanna share some stories?

Hi Dude can send some of yr interesting pix to me....yagib09@ymail.com....tks.....

Thanks for all the kind replies and PMs. I'd gladly show some of the naughty pics if u request by PM and even take some requests on what I should do. Just thinking of people looking at my pics gets me so hot and bothered.

Hi, can i see your naughty pics? My email ---> swimlife@live.com.sg

Thanks!

Guest Guest

Hi Dude can send some of yr interesting pix to me?...notti.boy@hotmail.com....tks.....

cud you post me some of your pics to hottyboi@live.com

i hope if you cud also plan & exhibit somewhere for everybody to see.

Hi compulsiveexhibitionist, gosh share my exact sentiments except that I'm pure gay. Since young, I've had $!^*( thrills stripping myself naked in places I'm not supposed to. I don't necessarily want to be seen, but it's simply thrill of doing something that's taboo and with an erotic twist. When inwas a kid, I used to get excited when my parents left me home alone as I would strip naked and walk around all erect. I have graduated to places u'd never think off, including a train bunk on the overnighter to KL. My most recent adventure was to strip stark naked (even shoes and socks!) in a fitting room although I was only trying on a tee which was the secondary purpose of me being in the fitting room LOL. Like you, many a time I've wanted to photograph myself but being by myself, the shots turned out amateurish. So I'm happy to note I'm not alone on this. Do PM me if u'd like to share experiences or need a 'phitographer' on one of your escapades..would be glad to render assistance :)

Has anyone ever been naughty, took some notti pics, and then those pics got leaked out onto the net?

:P

notty..yes. took foto..yes. leaked..no, cos hav not upload to any site. plan to do that smday.

Hi Compulsivexhibitionist,

Cam u send me some of ur pics or video, my email address is jeffrey2028@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks in advance.

Guest bearded1

there's no place in sg even if we want to..

Yes there are places but you need to be careful. Only last night I was joined by 3 others at CBP where we enjoyed naked fun at 1.00am. I ended up with an Indian guy who told me how adventurous I was for strolling around naked under the moonlight.

Like so many others in this thread, I get a real thrill from the sheer risk involved as much as from the fun of enjoying oneself with others.

there's news in the new paper, a guy nude at void deck.I consider He's daring... nt bcos he's nude but he did it at around 7pm. I think he's a reppressed exhibitionist..ain't we all?...wat u think?

Yes, I saw it in wanbao. And apparently it seems that his body is quite good. But I think maybe he is on drug or he has mental problem.

Guest milia

hiya,, would like very much to see your exhibitionist pics.. i love to flash.. but just not as daring.. i am at milia_jiovani@hotmail.com.. thank you so much,

Guest bearded1

hiya,, would like very much to see your exhibitionist pics.. i love to flash.. but just not as daring.. i am at milia_jiovani@hotmail.com.. thank you so much,

Why ask for pics when you can watch the real thing?? There must be many exhibitionists like me who enjoy 'posing' or showing off our bodies for an audience. I have met quite a few guys who have enjoyed showing their bodies either outdoor or in a private situation.

Personally I would love to walk around naked for anybody who would love to watch & JO at the same time.

Why ask for pics when you can watch the real thing?? There must be many exhibitionists like me who enjoy 'posing' or showing off our bodies for an audience. I have met quite a few guys who have enjoyed showing their bodies either outdoor or in a private situation.

Personally I would love to walk around naked for anybody who would love to watch & JO at the same time.

ya, i agree. i once came accross one, of cos he quickly dress up upon seeing me. i approach him and said i did that too but he want to keep it private and dowan to share. its more fun seeing the real thing.pictures are 2nd.

Guest milia

well its true.. but i was actually hoping to keep some obscurity as i'm still quite raw to this..

+ i ain too well built.. kinda plump.

just figured it to be really exciting.. trying jerking on buses.. but was too ham ji.. so did not cum...

but saw this other guy wanking before on the bus.. thats how it started..

more of a voyeur if you will.. not the full on participative sort.. though i'd like to caress and touch dicks.. :P

tittilating till the precum oozes.. so hot,.,..

• 2 months later...
Guest Centrino

All real exhibitionist would put his nude pictures (face included) here for all to see. For those who dare not, you can't claim to be one ;)

Well for those who are "potential" exhibitionist will start on fantasy first, then bits by bits venture on.

The furthest I had go is uni swimming pool at late night... maybe next time should try parks or beaches....

tumblr_mp7qimane11r34kt3o1_400.gif

line id: ask with a dp at least

I also like to go naked in public...n get sucked. Whenever I'm horny I will go FR carpark late at nite, walk toward the end of the path n stripped naked especially when I saw someone of my type to attract him over... I was there last month, I was totally naked n hv attracted 4 guys sucking n licking me... And I finally came into one of the guy's mouth...

I hv also gone to CBP once but was totally quiet so decided to strip naked at the park and jerk off before walking naked by to my car!

Will be great if we can form a club for it!

Yes I will still do it even more openly.... Like those nude beaches in Australia.... Why not...apart from the excitment I believe many of us also enjoy the 'back to nature' feeling...feeling 'free and easy'....

Guest j.pokkemon
:o was doing stuff in the buff at home when two bangladesh painters suddenly reached my window from bottom up (outdoor, in their 'carriage'... u know, those that hang from the top of the building)

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic