Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

:o was doing stuff in the buff at home when two bangladesh painters suddenly reached my window from bottom up (outdoor, in their 'carriage'... u know, those that hang from the top of the building)

You living in Yishun? My house area also got blanga painting the walls outside.

Guest j.pokkemon

You living in Yishun? My house area also got blanga painting the walls outside.

nah... tampines... not just painting, some workers also drilling here and there... noisy time...

Guest Rocker dude

Hey guys, first post here.

A bit about myself. I'm in my 20s, small built, lean i guess. I guess you could call me bicurious. I'm not really into relationships with men but i really love looking at cock and have had fantasies of actually sucking them. I love putting things in my ass and I have many buttplugs including one of those monster Doc Johnson triple bubble ones. And I'm an exhibitionist, been one since I was 16. I guess I'm more into the physical aspect of men. I dunno I've never had a man before though I still love my women. I guess I'm the kind of guy who fxxks anything, cos I love men women and even trannies.

I'm just here to create a topic on exhibitionism and if anyone else here loves to show off in public. To me its not actually being seen thats exciting. Its the fact that I'm naked in a public place with something up my butt it makes it so wrong and taboo its hot. I love taking pictures of my public escapades, but they're all very amateurish and not many angles cos I'm at it alone and I use a phone to take them.(Hint hint) I'm a very fetishy kind of guy when it comes to sex, I'd do almost anything except animals. I love being subbed or topped by women, it doesn't matter to me. So when I'm feeling very bottom I love to be humiliated and wearing panties and it really turns me on wearing panties and a buttplug underneath that sometimes I do my exhibitionism in panties.

Just wanna get perspectives of other exhibitionists like me. I jerk off anywhere including buses, public toilets with the doors open for the extra thrill, heck i touch myself everywhere. I guess I was very sexually repressed earlier in life so now I'm a kinky horny sex machine. This habit's almost gotten me into trouble so many times and I've been lucky to get away scot free. I cut it down nowadays but when the urge arises, I become compuslivexhibitionist.

I'd put up some of my pictures if someone would kindly show me a good picture host, and if you all would like to see them.

Is that your dick on your dp?? I love it. Hehehe

Guest bangla wannabe

:o was doing stuff in the buff at home when two bangladesh painters suddenly reached my window from bottom up (outdoor, in their 'carriage'... u know, those that hang from the top of the building)

ohh how I wish I was tat bangla... it would have been such a wet and wild experince looking at hotie like j.poke a man

Guest publicjerker

Hi Compulsivexhibitionist, I totally understand what you mean because I do the same thing. I like the risk, and the taboo, but not actually letting people see. I masturbate in public a lot! Buses, in school, parks, library, army camp, pool, void decks etc

If you wanna chat and trade stories, add me on msn publicjerker@hotmail.com k

I have done the following:

- Found a huge room that was unused for some time in the building I was working in then, stripped naked and wanked. There was once when I was wanking when I heard someone entering the room as well. Fortunately, the room was stacked with shelves and I was behind one of those stacks, and I was in time to dress up

- Found once when the main engine room of the elevator was unlocked. Went in, was totally dark, could see people downstairs walking around, stripped and had fun watching those people walking by.

- The most risky was in another workplace, where I go on to the top of the staircase and stripped naked and wanked. I love the thrill of the risk of the possibility of someone coming up the stairs. I was caught once by a cleaner coming up, and I was not in time to dress up (I had gone too far, and had stripped completely naked and left my clothes in a heap). Turned out he wanted to have fun and sucked my penis. Sucked me on a weekly basis, until I left my job there

Guest curious-11

I have done the following:

- Found a huge room that was unused for some time in the building I was working in then, stripped naked and wanked. There was once when I was wanking when I heard someone entering the room as well. Fortunately, the room was stacked with shelves and I was behind one of those stacks, and I was in time to dress up

- Found once when the main engine room of the elevator was unlocked. Went in, was totally dark, could see people downstairs walking around, stripped and had fun watching those people walking by.

- The most risky was in another workplace, where I go on to the top of the staircase and stripped naked and wanked. I love the thrill of the risk of the possibility of someone coming up the stairs. I was caught once by a cleaner coming up, and I was not in time to dress up (I had gone too far, and had stripped completely naked and left my clothes in a heap). Turned out he wanted to have fun and sucked my penis. Sucked me on a weekly basis, until I left my job there

sounds good to me !

Wished I could catch hold of you and then have fun with your ass while you try not to moan and catch attention :)

sounds good to me !

Wished I could catch hold of you and then have fun with your ass while you try not to moan and catch attention :)

There was also another time when I was sucked by a guy in the forested area of a park. Could see people walking by at the path below us, it was really exciting.

He also once drove me to a bus parking area and parked his van there at night, and he sucked me. I became very daring, and strip totally naked in his van. Had to watch the side mirrors to ensure no one was getting close to us.

Would love to let you ravish me while I struggle against moaning. Had met a masseur once who tied my hands above me, blindfolded me and sucked me until I shot. I could not escape and could only moan and writh helplessly as he had fun with my body, sucking me, fondling me, tickling my armpits.

Guest curious-11

There was also another time when I was sucked by a guy in the forested area of a park. Could see people walking by at the path below us, it was really exciting.

He also once drove me to a bus parking area and parked his van there at night, and he sucked me. I became very daring, and strip totally naked in his van. Had to watch the side mirrors to ensure no one was getting close to us.

Would love to let you ravish me while I struggle against moaning. Had met a masseur once who tied my hands above me, blindfolded me and sucked me until I shot. I could not escape and could only moan and writh helplessly as he had fun with my body, sucking me, fondling me, tickling my armpits.

does that mean i can have your ass then ?

Guest jericho

wow u guys are daring..

i like to exhibit myself but only in gym lockers and showers..haha where its ok to do so.

i will always shower with my shower curtains opened a bit to allow gusy walking by to see my dick..

at the locker i will always take my time to get dressed while my schlong swings here and there while i get dressed..but i only do so when straight guys are around...i get a kick when i see straight guys stealing glances at my schlong and balls...well then again my friends say my gaydar is useless

haha

does that mean i can have your ass then ?

Well depends on how good a top you are.

I once was used by a man who fxxked me slowly, each time his cock hits my prostate and caused my penis to leak cum without cumming

it was one of the most exciting experiences I had.

Guest curious-11

Well depends on how good a top you are.

I once was used by a man who fxxked me slowly, each time his cock hits my prostate and caused my penis to leak cum without cumming

it was one of the most exciting experiences I had.

hmmm i can make u leak pre-cum too.

well you will know when I enter you :)

Guest BuffGWM

I run all time in FBT shorts and no shirt. I run along the Singapore River and around Marina Bay. I mostly run early in the morning, but sometimes in the evening. It's takes a bit of nerve to run through areas like Clarke Quay when there are a lot of people about. I also like to run at MacRitchie.

wow u guys are daring..

i like to exhibit myself but only in gym lockers and showers..haha where its ok to do so.

i will always shower with my shower curtains opened a bit to allow gusy walking by to see my dick..

at the locker i will always take my time to get dressed while my schlong swings here and there while i get dressed..but i only do so when straight guys are around...i get a kick when i see straight guys stealing glances at my schlong and balls...well then again my friends say my gaydar is useless

haha

Which gym you go to? I like to do the same too. =)

Guest -jogger-

Anyone wanna join me for some full nude fun at Bedok area or CBP?

i usually go there 4 run in the evening... ard 11pm or so. but so far went twice dis week and din see anyone there.

had some encounters there too... so never run nude but had fun in the nude there... heehee...

Guest -jogger-

i usually go there 4 run in the evening... ard 11pm or so. but so far went twice dis week and din see anyone there.

had some encounters there too... so never run nude but had fun in the nude there... heehee...

referring to CBP...

Guest Shirtless jogger

I'll be jogging topless tonight at Bedok town park at around 12am to 1am. Anybody interested in meeting up for a hj with me? I'm 25 with lean bod .

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Outdoors

I live in pasir ris, and i sometimes jog shirtless if its past midnight, because no one else in my estate jogs shirtless.. if you guys wanna meet up for some jogging in CBP, bedok res or east area near here, i don't mind. I'm 22, chinese.

As for exhibitionism, I've a huge thrill when people watch me wank. Sometimes I'd wank at the staircase in my multi-storey carpark, I did it afew times at the pasir ris town park too. Like the thread starter, I do have a fetish streak too. There was once I was jogging with clothes pegs clamped on my nipples, down an empty street. The feeling was just unbelievable.

I'll be jogging topless tonight at Bedok town park at around 12am to 1am. Anybody interested in meeting up for a hj with me? I'm 25 with lean bod .

I live in pasir ris, and i sometimes jog shirtless if its past midnight, because no one else in my estate jogs shirtless.. if you guys wanna meet up for some jogging in CBP, bedok res or east area near here, i don't mind. I'm 22, chinese.

As for exhibitionism, I've a huge thrill when people watch me wank. Sometimes I'd wank at the staircase in my multi-storey carpark, I did it afew times at the pasir ris town park too. Like the thread starter, I do have a fetish streak too. There was once I was jogging with clothes pegs clamped on my nipples, down an empty street. The feeling was just unbelievable.

This sounds quite thrilling. Maybe i should head over to the east and join u guys someday. but travelling back home will be hassle as i dont drive...

There's always another secret.

Guest Shirtless jogger

Guest Shirtless jogger

Hi there, I jog regularly at Bedok town and reservoir park and usually if it is past 1am, I would strip naked and jog. The thrill is there and I maintain not to get erected,hehe. Just on Monday itself, I jog in the nude and reached a toilet at Bedok reservoir and was surprised to see foreign workers inside showering with their underwear on!! Thus, I shower with them in the nude of cos and they spotted my erection. But the action just stopped there when a transexual stepped in

I sometimes drive in the nude and park in multi storey carpark. Just to highlight, there are many cctv installed in these carparks.

Like to join in the thrills of exhibitionism. Please email me if there is organised activity chia_jimmy@hotmail.com

Thanks for all the kind replies and PMs. I'd gladly show some of the naughty pics if u request by PM and even take some requests on what I should do. Just thinking of people looking at my pics gets me so hot and bothered.

Any other exhibitionists out there wanna share some stories?

Can sent ur gd pix to me.. Pleeeease i want.. Watszupp@hotmail.com

Yes there are places but you need to be careful. Only last night I was joined by 3 others at CBP where we enjoyed naked fun at 1.00am. I ended up with an Indian guy who told me how adventurous I was for strolling around naked under the moonlight.

Like so many others in this thread, I get a real thrill from

the sheer risk involved as much as from the fun of enjoying oneself with others.

Where is the place??? Lets do it again, msg me at watszupp@hotmail.com

Hi there, I jog regularly at Bedok town and reservoir park and usually if it is past 1am, I would strip naked and jog. The thrill is there and I maintain not to get erected,hehe. Just on Monday itself, I jog in the nude and reached a toilet at Bedok reservoir and was surprised to see foreign workers inside showering with their underwear on!! Thus, I shower with them in the nude of cos and they spotted my

erection. But the action just stopped there when a

transexual stepped in

Intrested getting nude too.. Msg me at watszupp@hotmail.com

Guest Outdoors

Email me too if you guys are organizing a meet up! Or if anyone in the east wants to go jogging. Outdoors20@hotmail.com. Pasir Ris-tampines park connector what time tonight?

Guest Wu Fong

yeah i like to expose in public or in front of everyone in a private party for people to play with even fxxk me for a fxxk show to the audience.

MAD..

Guest luv2show

wow... very excited reading this thread. my didi also wake up :P

i also like to be naked in public.. but always siam when see people approaching. i luv being naked w/o fj

any one going to CBP later?

Guest guest star

back then in my army days had 2 of my buddies into such but not sure if they're gay. :blink:

dunno why it's such a joy for me to watch them parade in e bunk w/o a thread on them.

kinda excited acty but being e reserved person that i am .. it didn't even crossed my mind to even go further than that.[as in just for e view alone]

:lol:

Guest Shirtless jogger

Email me too if you guys are organizing a meet up! Or if anyone in the east wants to go jogging. Outdoors20@hotmail.com. Pasir Ris-tampines park connector what time tonight?

Hi wanna meet up for a shirtless jog at Bedok reservoir? I'm 25yo 1.8 65.

Guest Outdoors

Shirtless jogger, sounds good, when do you wanna meet up? I'm 22, 1.7, 52.. not much muscles to show, but i'm working on it. I won't be able to do it sat evening, have something on, unless its really late at night like 3am or something.. haha.. anyone else wanna join in?

Sometimes after a run I do strip it all and jerk!

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic