Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 20 june 2022

Time: 4.30pm

Place: Mrt NEL line 

What was I wearing: Office wear (white shirt & black pants)

What you wore: Black tshirt & shorts (holding an umbrella & paper bag)

You were standing near the door getting to drop off at Clarke Quay station when we made eye contact. I was standing leaning on the door facing you (you kept looking back). Even when you walked out of the train, you walked pass the door i was standing at and looked in. 

I could not respond as I am dropping at Chinatown station instead and i was rushing for a meeting. 

Would love to connect. 

(tele: nike_28)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

Date: 21 June

Time: between 11.45pm to 12am

Venue: Yishun Park toilet

I am wearing black singlet with grey shorts. You are wearing black singlet and shorts with a tote bag. Seems like you have just finished exercise. You are muscular in size. I told you that I need to off as my friends are waiting for me. Would like to connect with you again. You have a big tool and mushroom head. 

Do PM me if you are here. Thank you. 

23 Jun 2022

8 to 9am

From Jurong East to the East

You were the guy seated in the Reserved seat on the MRT, with a checkered shirt and having a black bag in front of you

I was in a navy tank top, with light grey short and a light blue bag, standing directly in front of you.

You showed your staff pass with your initials C.H.K, in front of me before you alight at Outram Park Station. I assume you work in SGH

Wondering if you might be here

Edited by daisuke

Time: 805pm

Venue: Queenstown pool changing room

I was applying moisturiser on my face when you came in and I think you kept looking at me, then i was packing my kickboard and pull buoy when you stripped naked in front of me and changed into your golden/mixed coloured trunks. Thanks for showing me your big uncut dick, made my day. HMU if you are here, I swim mon/wed nights.

To the guy in harbourfront a while ago at level 3 toilet signaling me on the cubicle. Sorry I panicked and tried to look for u again at level 2. 

U are in black haversack with a plastic bottle on the right side of the bag. 

Connect? I'm in exec wear standing at the urinal with a hard on at level 3. Not sure if u spot that. 

Shall try my luck in this thread as well!

Was at Tanjong Beach 2-3 weeks ago to suntan alone. Went to the open toilet to shower after that. You walked out and walked back in, slightly tall, mask on, washed your hands a few times and kinda paced around while still watching me shower. Felt a little horny and decided to exhibit a little for you. You came into the open showers soon after to get a closer look while I jerked myself off. Hope you liked what you saw. Ping me if you are here :)

14 June, around 3pm, TMC. You're a chub, I think about 1.5x my weight.

I was lying in one of the rooms at level 3. You came in to check on me, I signalled you to come nearer. You closed the door and you proceeded to enter me. You allowed me to take photos of the action, and you even help me take video. After a while, you asked me if you can open the door and let others watch us, I agreed. I told you to cum on my chest but you removed the condom too late and only manage to cum on my dick.

Love the session with you. Hope to hook up again.

On 6/20/2022 at 7:30 AM, Startup said:

Seeing your post prompted me to post a lost connection also. Your name is G??y T??? K K. You lived in Bedok and worked in the IT of P??n??r. 

10+ years ago, we used to train at Tampines Safra E1 in the evenings at around the same time. But it was through the Trevvy forum on the Safra thread where we first contacted each other. You were tan as you played beach volleyball. 

My first time to a gay dance club was brought by you, it was PLAY. We went a few times after that. 

Somehow we didn't keep in touch and I lost contact with you.

Hope to reconnect again. 

Date: 24 June, Friday

Time: About 3pm

Location: Novena Square - Saw you on escalator leading to Coffee Bean from Fish & Co.

You: Chinese guy in grey t-shirt with a number 6 at the front & black shorts; carrying a black backpack. Looks like you were coming from the gym.

Me: You won't have seen me because I was some distance away (near Salad Stop)

If you're here, DM me? 😃

MUJI at Plaza Sing

26 June 2022 Sunday

9-9.20pm 

you’re the guy in white singlet, specs and black recycled bag.

we exchanged eye contacts at MUJI and at basement 2. Saw you when you were travelling up the escalator up to level 1 (after you went to level b1 Cold Storage buying milk) but lost you thereafter shortly.

PM me if you’re here!

I’m the fat boy in Uniqlo Maroon tee queuing behind you at the cashier. You bought face towel and bath towel at MUJI.

Hope to be friends!

Edited by knightD

Okay. Imma try my luck.

Date: 27 June 2022

Time: 8 plus

We first met at the far end dark maze and proceed to one of the rooms.

We were both our second’s for that day but you said that was your first time cumming for that day. You say you are 25 years old. 

I did say you are freaking cute. And I also feel your curly hair suits you!

Hope to reconnect.

Edited by ConfusedWest

Pure at Ngee Ann 30th June ard 8.20pm

we had eye contact since in the lockers. Both of us were preparing to leave. 
we exchange several eye contact till in the lift. 
took the same lift down but I was with my fren. 
u exited at level 1. 

Will like to know you more 😀

Edited by Specky

3 July, Sun afternoon, 4.30pm.

PureGym NAC

Unsure if you will be here. You were wearing a beige singlet and cap while I was in a blk tee and shorts. We exchange glances after I finished the pull-ups. Before we ended work out, we were both at the stretching area. Exchanged glances again. Bumped into each other at the wash basin after stretching. Wanted to smile and acknowledge you but someone was in between us. Hope to know u. 

Edited by precious

Longshot

anyone here used to work out at fitness first OGS during weekdays in the early mornings (before 9am) pre-COVID?

there used to be an Aussie dude who’s super jacked and ripped and would hang around the sauna/steam. not very tall, maybe 1.75m. He would always be in aussie bums. And then he would change into his formal clothes (often in a suit) before leaving for work.

the last time I saw him was at CapTower last Aug.

has anyone seen him around recently? 

4 July 1p.m and 7p.m

Marina Square towards Raffles City

You are the meaty exec wearing blue shirt with singlet beneath and black pants. I'm the exec in white shirt and black pants.

During lunch you were making your way to coffee and tarts from Marina Square to have coffee with your colleague.

During dinner you were having fish soup at Marina Square food court.

Wish to connect with you, msg me if you are here.

Date: 3 July Sunday

Time: 4.20pm to 5.50pm 

Keybox 

I was the local guy and you were the hot and fabulous Taiwanese guy. We had a enjoyable time together making out the maze and room together and thereafter showered together. We were supposed to exchange contacts after we change into our clothing but I did not manage to catch hold of you. 

Hope we could connect and meet up either in Singapore or Taipei. Pm me Ed.

4thJul2022

Around early8pm?

KEybox

We were at the maze.Both of us are malay.You brought me to the corner at the maze area and we caressed each other in the dark.Sadly you told me you are a btm and I am too but we continued to arouse each other haha and it was steamy.You told me that I had a nice d**k.I whispered to you saying that I wanted to pee first but right after that  didn't get to find you.Didn't even recognise how you look like unfortunately.

Would love to connect and have a proper session with you.msg me if you are here. =)

JP L2 Yakun toilet and Fairprice

5th July 2022

8.40-9.00pm

You’re the guy in light-cyan singlet.

We exchanged few eye contacts at both Yakun toilet and then NTUC Fairprice. Noticed that you are waiting someone or calling at the kid toilet entrance. Then, I met you again at NTUC fairprice.

PM me if you’re here!

Hope to be connected !

On 7/4/2022 at 5:41 AM, Heygurl said:

Longshot

anyone here used to work out at fitness first OGS during weekdays in the early mornings (before 9am) pre-COVID?

there used to be an Aussie dude who’s super jacked and ripped and would hang around the sauna/steam. not very tall, maybe 1.75m. He would always be in aussie bums. And then he would change into his formal clothes (often in a suit) before leaving for work.

the last time I saw him was at CapTower last Aug.

has anyone seen him around recently? 

I’ve seen him at Paragon recently (a few wks back) 🙂