Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Yesterday 8 Sep, 7 pm

FF Mkt St steam room

To the late 20s/early 30s Chn cutie with toned bod and trail along your torso midline from chest to navel (and beyond), you were initially standing because of the crowd in the small steam room but later sat down at the spot facing the glass door.  Just wanna say you look good.  I was the guy beside you.  Hit me up if you're here :D

Date : Today (12 Sep 22)

Place : Queenstown Swimming Pool, Tanning Deck

Time : 12pm+ to 1pm+

Saw this super dark tanned guy, coming out of pool to collect his belonging from the tanning deck, and went off to shower.

He was wearing a dark (Black) skimpy trunk (looks like Joe Synder). I was at the neighboring deck laying down. Hit me up if you are here.

12 Sept 2022, evening period about 7.30-8 pm

Bald guy sitting 969 wearing dark frame glasses, pinkish orange t shirt and light blue shorts. You alighted at yishun mrt, and were trying to find your way to somewhere. You alighted at slightly before 8pm. If you are here, I just want to said you look really cute, hot and sexy, and I was sitting behind you all these while. You probably didn't notice me, but if you are here and is keen to know who I am and how I look, feel free to beep me up!

Today, 13 Sep at about 5 pm

SAFRA TPY swimming pool

you were walking out from the shower room as I was walking in. and again, when I was done with my shower and exiting the pool, you were heading into the shower room. 

both times we looked at each other in the eyes. Drop me a message if you’re here and keen to connect. 

You were wearing a pair of flowery (?) trunks

13 Sep 2022, 10:30pm

Bedok MRT toilet

You were in sports tight fit attire, cruising at the urinals. I was in black polo, I stood at the urinal to your left but we couldn’t do anything cause there were people. I left but returned shortly after and stood to your right as there was another guy on your left also cruising. We kept looking at each other’s tool but again we couldn’t do anything cause the toilet was pretty crowded. Do let me know if you’re here :)

Date: 14 Sept

Time: around 9.30 or 10pm

Place: FF Paragon Steamroom

To the twunk in the steamroom occasionally flashing your beautiful uncut dick to me, let me know if you’re here. Wanted to do more but I think you left quickly. You initially sent me mixed signals (ie. facing away from me to adjust your towel) but I think after awhile you faced me and showed me that beautiful dick. Saw that you were looking in my direction too. Let me know if you’re here by any chance?

On 9/11/2022 at 1:46 PM, hornyhorny said:

Just trying my luck here. We were the same block neighbours living 1 floor apart. You are stay 1 level below me around Marsiling area. We have meet each other a few times on the same bus and took the same lift up. Hmu if you are here, would like to know you better. :)

Which Blk? Marsiling Drive? 903? Lol

Trying my luck here. I was wearing a white formal and blue long pants like you.

15 September 2022
- We both board the train from raffles to pasir ris at around 645pm (Assume we both work at CBD)

- You were wearing white formal, blue long pants, white mask with a laptop bag, you have a darker skin tone

- We stared at each other a few times and took glancesin between

- We both alighted at Paya Lebar (Was surprised)

- I met a friend at Paya Lebar square to have dinner at Greendot
- You ended up eating there too and sit directly opposite me

- I continue to glance at you hoping you will notice me

- You left after finishing your dinner

HMU if you are here.

Edited by Serious246

Date: 19 September 2022

Time: 7 plus 8 am

Remarks: Earlier at Yishun Blk 1**, saw a young Chinese dad sending his daughter take school mini van and he's wearing checkered light blue white boxer or bermudas. You looking so great and it seems u did not wear any underwear and can see ur bulge is huge. If you are here, may I get to know u. Hehehe

Sengkang, Rivervale

Monday 19 sep, 1+pm

I was on my way walking home and you were riding on a bike in a sky blue t-shirt. Our eyes met and you stopped while I continued walking. Sorry. I was kinda shy so I didn't reach out. But if you are here, do hit me up and let's connect better. 

date: 22 Sept

place: FF Paya Lebar steamroom

time: about 9.45pm to closing

To the cute hunk with beautiful eyes and a lovely dick, hope you enjoyed that quick head I gave. Wanted to give you longer/more and let you cum on me, but you chickened out probably because the gym was closing. Let me know if you’re here then we can encore.

Where: Level 5, Ngee Ann City/Takashimaya, outside Tower B lobby toilets

When: 23 Sep, around 7pm

You: Lean, tanned and cute, wearing white top and grey/black shorts I think, possibly late 20s? Waiting for someone

Locked eyes for quite awhile, I had a black mask on so probably could not see me smiling at you… 

I was waiting for a female companion and left with her.. as I walked past you, was still checking you out, unfortunately could not approach you as I was with her

Get in touch, please? :)

On 9/4/2022 at 12:02 AM, Hollymolly6 said:

Saw you in anytime fitness orchard just now.you had a beautiful big round eyes with nice bod. We had some eyes contact but your friend beside you. I am shy to go near you to say hi. Your muscular friend notice me looking at you also. Inbox me if you know me

I saw you again at MBS with your companion. You looked so manly and handsome with executive uniform

VA Marina 1 - this afternoon

to the tan crewcut guy at locker 2x - we were alone in the steam room and you kept going out with your butt facing me. I think you’re damn hot. 

wanted to wait for you to come back in after your shower but too many people came in. Let me know if you’re here. Would like to get to know you better. 

VA Duo Galleria. 
this afternoon, 3-6pm. 

you’re the young guy in blue singlet. Wasn’t sure if you were keen but you followed me to the shower.

I was heading the showers when i noticed you were ready to leave. U changed ur mind and you decided that u will also shower. 

mixed signals tho- I ended up Just doing my stuff. And U did yours too, including hair and face regiment! 

message me if you’re here so we can workout together?

25.9.2022 Airport T3 6pm and 8pm

When I first saw you (behind only and you yet to notice me) standing infront of the cashier dealing something with my colleague, I was like wow, he is my type, haha. Then I proceed to change shift with my colleague, due to some issues, he had to stay here for awhile to wait my collegue to settle it for him, thats where he noticed me, we exchanged a few glances, he kept looking at me, this was so unusual, I hope my gaydar works properly this time. And my colleague brought over to items to my counter, he came to the counter, my colleague told him that he might need to wait longer, then he told me he will back after one hour, this was first time we talked. Then I saw his name on the paper that he signed. Hehe. I should get his phone no as to say I will let him know once it done, but I am stupid to let go this chance. Then, two hours later, the items was ready to pass to him and at the cashier this time. He just suddenly appeared at the cashier and doing his work. Again, I secretly looking at him few times, ok he did not turn his back to me, when he was leaving, again, he keeps looking at me few times, and we shared some glances and one time he raised his hand to me like "hi or thanks" something like that. Damn, how to get to know him, as I am not always in this branch, this is first time I saw him after few times working here.

Edited by goodboy83

Date: Sun 25 Sep

Time: 7.15 pm-7.40 pm

You entered D'Young Foot Reflexology when I was getting my foot massage and got a foot massage from the friendly uncle on duty.  He joked that he was scared of massaging you as you were big-sized.  You guys talked about your job and your deadlifting/weightlifting (?)  On my way out, we had eye contact and you acknowledged my presence.  Msg me if you're here, I would like to make a friend :)