Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 22 aug (mon)

Time around 8.45pm

Place: on the train towards woodlands from jurong

You are a stocky guy with oakley specs wearing black polo tee and playing with your mobile (s22 ultra i think). Your arms look a little tanned.

You are cute!

I was sitting opposite you wearing black tshirt and alighted at yew tee while you continued your journey towards kranji

Hope you are here!

Today, Bus 36 at around 7pm.

You were muscled, maybe in your early 40s, in a white shirt and I was wearing a cap and similar-coloured shirt as yours.

You alighted at One Amber; we exchanged and held eye contact whilst you made your exit and you stayed at the bus stop, and we still had our gaze locked.

PM, perhaps, if you are here?

Saw you in RP VA today (29 Aug) at around 6 plus on a treadmill, 1st floor. You’re stocky and handsome, looks like Chinese descent. We both wore VA grey tshirt. Made eye contact with u a few times as I walked up the stairs. If you’re here; would like to make friends. PM me! :) 

Edited by tamin1234

You are the male nurse who took my blood samples this morning about 1030 31 Aug. You could not find my veins you say. You poke one side and I told you it's painful and then you tried the other hand and was successfully. 

i think you are about 170cm or around there. You have a large face watch. Was looking at it. You. have short hair. 

I saw you couple of times at the optometry station. Find you really cute. And how you reacted during the test. 

Your working place is at 3rd level in Raffles Place area.  PM me if it's you and I can provide more info of your place to verify. Just like to have coffee with you :) 

Edited by Manlyspec

ECP Open Shower Toilet

I was alone showering when you came in. You took the shower next to me since there is only 2 showerheads. You look really cute and we are clearly checking each other out. 

I spotted an erected and so think you notice too but I think we both too afraid to do anything. 

I waited outside for a bit but was with my group of friends so can’t say hi. Please PM me if you are here. 

Edited by RyanTree

1 Sept, 8.30am

Outram Road, just outside SGH/Academia

You're a tall guy in blue on your morning run, waiting for the traffic light to cross under the Expressway. I came from the direction of the MRT. We had some eye contact and turned back to look at each other for a bit after I passed you.

Hope you had a good run! If you're here and don't mind connecting please PM me.

Date: 2nd Sept 2022 

Time: Est 12:40pm to 1:20pm 

You were working out in a pink hoodie, I thought you were quite cute. 
Saw you in the jacuzzi with a friend after you finished working out. 
I was in green and shorts when we saw each other on the way out of the locker room.

Let me know if you’re here! Would love to make a friend :))  

4 Sep (Sun) around 12pm 

NTUC Foodfare nearer to Sembawang mrt

You are wearing spec and white round neck shirt with blue wording “LAWN” printed in front. I’m wearing white round neck with Tiger printed on shirt. You are having Japanese & Korean food while I’m ordering mixed rice. 
Are you looking at me? Pls pm me if you keen to connect. Thank you!

Edited by BlueKevin

1st Sept 

Yunomori Onsen.

We have eye contact when you’re leaving.

You left at 8 ++ 

I was drinking water when you finish and ready to change. 

You gave me a few smile, I am just too slowdumb to make a move. 
When I drink water the second time i notice you were drying yourself and ready to change and leave. 
Told myself to forget this, normally this feeling fades.
Today is Sunday and your face and smile still pops in my head. 
I remember the your outfit and underwear. 

We can use this as verification if you are here. 

5 Sep, 1230pm

Killiney Kopitiam @ Serene Centre

You were with your friends having meal while I was alone having meal too. We exchanged many eyes contact but I understand you were with friends hence we had no chance to link up. 

You were in dark blue ACJC T-Shirt and black shorts. You are cute! 😃 could add me if u saw this? Thx. 

5 Sep 1pm+ PLQ food court 

You were in a white Champion t shirt and brown shorts having your lunch. i asked if i could sit in the empty seat opposite you. Noticed you kept looking up and we made eye contact a few times. When we were done eating, you got up and i walked in the same direction as you until you entered the level 1 toilets. i followed you in because you appeared to be giving me signals to follow you. You disappeared after i left the toilet cubicle. What a shame, you were cute. 

i was in a white business shirt and black pants. pm me if you’re here :)

Edited by fjk

AT CIMB Plaza, Raffles place

i was finishing my piss when you entered the toilet. You wore mask, and i saw you looking at me too and you were stroking your dick to get it hard. I was too shy and didnt know what to do. 

I saw you wearing wedding band too. 

If you are here, lets get in touch. drop a reply here, i will come back to respond/