Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

On 1/8/2023 at 2:41 PM, radiusulnar said:

here goes nothing.

8 jan 2023

Vivocity

you are the tall (1.9m??) salt pepper hair father in a bursting UA camo t-shirt talking to two children

would love to learn your workout reigmen

saw you again 15 jan 1pm at harbourfront.

this time you in camo singlet and shoe bag (you like camo print?)

18 Jan Punggol AF

Just before midnight

You were training alot on the outside mat area wearing black shirt and shorts. We glanced at each other quite a bit I was in grey. Before you finished you turned around did some leg extensions and stretches OMG your ass looks soo good haha. Hmu?

Saturday, 21 Jan, Great World City

I was waiting for my grab at the Zion Road Entrance. You were in grey nike shorts and orange (?) nike shoes. You walked past me and glanced at my shoes before looking up, and we made eye contact. You walked forward, paused and turned - we made eye contact again just before you entered the mall. Just wanted to say that you were good looking and do hmu if you are here :)

Saturday - 21 Jan , 3pm plus?

Singapore Pokemon Center - Jewel

I was walking around with my basket full of items and you help me place it at the counter and pass me a new basket. I saw you if there’s any Eevee stuffs around and you gave me a tour on all the Eevee products. Just want to comment that your service is very good and would like to connect as frds. 

On 1/15/2023 at 3:05 PM, radiusulnar said:

saw you again 15 jan 1pm at harbourfront.

this time you in camo singlet and shoe bag (you like camo print?)

spotted third time! but unlikely to be on this forum. haha

saw 23 jan 1145am at harbourfront lvl 2 restaurant area

in short sleeve red shirt - showing off those veiny guns and forearms. 

looks like part of group with multiple elderly and children.

Date/time: 27 Jan Fri 4-4:45pm

Venue: East West - TEL

You're the mature stocky muscular guy around 1.75m tall, with balding hair, glasses, charcoal polo t-shirt, shorts & grey socks, and carried a small white plastic bag that was tied up. You boarded the train at tanah merah around 4pm today and was sweating a bit. But you chose to stand even though there were empty seats. 

We made some eye contact while you were flexing ur biceps & holding the handgrabs. At one point you even rolled up ur sleeves & flexed again. I could see the beautiful veins in ur biceps & nearly died! You also unbottoned ur polo shirt & changed ur watch to ur left wrist. 

Then u leaned on the pole & i could see ur muscular chest from ur shirt. I typed my hp no on my phone & placed it on my bag hoping u could see.

You alighted at Outram station & hopped onto the TEL. I followed you into the same carriage but alighted at Havelock while you continued ur journey.

If you're here, hope to know you hot daddy!

Time: 830pm - 9pm

You approached me in the dark maze and to my surprise you know my name. We had a long session, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We headed down to shower thereafter, but I had to leave soon after. If you are reading this, hope we can continue to stay in touch (only if you are comfortable of course). :)

On 1/14/2023 at 7:20 PM, ScratchedDiamond said:

You had your shorts down at the urinal at Admiralty Place for a long long time. You were sporting a hard on while I was peeing beside you, revealing a smooth, shiny mushroom head. By the time I've washed my hand and was ready to leave, your cock was already soft. 

Meet up some time?

Wow peeing guy has a peeing buddy today. So happy for him! 

30/01/2023

7PM - 730PM

JB CIQ

I was peeing at CIQ toilet and wash my hands. I saw you looked at me while i was washing my hands. I went back to the urinal to “pee” and you also “pee” beside me. We went off from there and went to the custom toilet. We were jerking off while looking at each other. I just cannot tahan with your body. People came in and you left. I thought of exchanging number. But you went towards SG. I is sad. 

Long shot, if you are here, DM me. I slur with your body. 🫣

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

31/1 evening at a quiet 0nsen. you were a young blonde-hair chap. can see your hard-on and you were flaunting with it. eventually we just had a quick fun. you were cussing a bit and cummed on me while i was hugging you, caressing your butt and fingering your tight manhole (you said you were flex). no contact and name were left (i guess i'm too discreet) when I left but just want to say thank you for the night. i wish i could have cum but i emptied my sperm bank earlier in the day 😅

Date: 1 Feb 2023

Time: about 9:30pm

I was dressed in a dark blue sweater and grey pants black shoes. You are a cute Chinese guy dressed in white and wore white shoes. You were seated and I stood diagonal to you. I was on my phone playing my game until I noticed from the corner of my eyes that you kept looking at me. I glanced down at you to confirm your gaze and I was too shy to look at you directly. You alighted at hougang. I wished I had the courage to talk to you. Hit me up if you are here? You are cute :)

Edited by Zedboi

3rd Feb around 11.25pm @ Macritchie Reservoir bus-stop.

Bus 93

We actually crossed paths at the toilet and then again on the stairs heading to hilltop toilet. Our eyes met but nothing else happened.

Coincidentally when going home, we ended up taking same double decker bus 93 but both sat at the 1st level right behind a slight distance from one another. Eyes met again and we kept looking at each other and our crotches XD.

However, i had to leave cos reached my stop. Just wondering if your here.

Maybe can hang out sometime XD

Ok not really a missed connection because I'm pretty sure the other person won't ever see this, but here goes anyway:

Was taking the shuttle at Gardens by the Bay to get to the flower dome side cuz rain. The shuttle is this tram where the seats are for 4 ppl to sit per row. I got in an empty row and sat all the way in.

Then these 3 boys in their 20s clambered in beside me, talking to each other in Korean. They seemed to be vlogging their trip with the selfie stick and all. The guy right beside me was pretty cute but he was facetiming some girl while waiting for the tram to move off so i looked away.

As the tram moved, he ended the call, then placed his hand on the seat right next to me. And then he started leaning in closer and closer. Till after a right turn, he was literally leaning against my entire arm.

After we disembarked, I went to the toilet, and he also did as well while his friends waited outside for him. He finished first and left the urinal - and shortly after i heard somebody close a cubicle door. I finished too and went to wash my hands, with the dude nowhere to be seen. When i left the toilet, his friends were still waiting for him outside.

I walked past them, then suddenly i thought to myself "he's still inside!!"

Well DAMN.

48 minutes ago, strategicthrust said:

Ok not really a missed connection because I'm pretty sure the other person won't ever see this, but here goes anyway:

Was taking the shuttle at Gardens by the Bay to get to the flower dome side cuz rain. The shuttle is this tram where the seats are for 4 ppl to sit per row. I got in an empty row and sat all the way in.

Then these 3 boys in their 20s clambered in beside me, talking to each other in Korean. They seemed to be vlogging their trip with the selfie stick and all. The guy right beside me was pretty cute but he was facetiming some girl while waiting for the tram to move off so i looked away.

As the tram moved, he ended the call, then placed his hand on the seat right next to me. And then he started leaning in closer and closer. Till after a right turn, he was literally leaning against my entire arm.

After we disembarked, I went to the toilet, and he also did as well while his friends waited outside for him. He finished first and left the urinal - and shortly after i heard somebody close a cubicle door. I finished too and went to wash my hands, with the dude nowhere to be seen. When i left the toilet, his friends were still waiting for him outside.

Well DAMN.

damn, imagine if u had realized earlier and went to the cubicles..

1 hour ago, strategicthrust said:

Well DAMN.

Why didn't you just walk back to toilet?

11 hours ago, strategicthrust said:

Well DAMN.

Maybe he is just taking a dump….