Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Nex, 28 Oct 2022, afternoon

You (wearing under armour top in grey) were already in the lift when I got in, and we both got out of the lift on the same floor. You then walked in the same direction as me. There was some eye contact, and also before you got into the toilet. Let me know if you are here? I was in a white top.

Date: 30 Oct

Time: Around 11:45am

Venue: Katong swimming pool

You in royal blue swimwear and with a swimcap (black and yellow?? ... if I have not seen wrongly).

You had just finished your shower and walked out of the shower cube, while I was applying sunblock at the bench.

You smiled at me and I acknowledged in return.

Wanted to strike a conversation w you but there was a guy walked in.

If you are here, give me a ping. 

Happy Sunday.

date: oct 30

time: 10+ am to 12 noon

place: true fitness novena

Guy that looks a bit like ex actior Ix Shen, are u here? you were wearing violet colour tee when working out. after shower u changed into white tee, 3/4 pants & carry blue UA sling bag

29 Oct at TMC, late night. You're a cub like me. We met in the maze and went to a room in the corner. I fucked you until you came and continued fucking you until I decided to jerk off and came all over myself. You introduced yourself as V. I really liked fucking you, let me know if you are here. 

Place: MR_Canoe

Date: 28th October 2022

Time: Night (est 1045pm-1130pm)

You were wearing black Adidas tees, shorts and cap; waiting at the Canoe area.

We were having fun at the hill. After fun, I asked you what time and you replied 1130pm then you walked down the hill and headed toward the carpark.

Love to meet up with you for fun again. PM me.

Edited by man2some

Place: MR_Fitness corner

Time: Night (est 945pm-1000pm)

You were wearing a tight singlet and carrying a backpack, crew cut hairstyle, waiting at the fitness corner. I walked past you and signal you into the trail. We have fun in the dark area. You left after I JO.

Like to connect with you again. PM.

Hello. This is quite long time already.

My company went to visit an advertising company pre-covid (2018/2019). While going around to each dept, I saw an indian guy and I started staring at him. Bit he didnt know that Im staring at him. So I opened my Grindr incase I can find him nearby. Then I saw from grindr 100m away. So I tried to message that person. We keep on messaging each other in grindr. And when I told him that I like an indian guy earlier inside the advertising company then I describe the indian guy that I like. And Fortunately he is the one that I like. We exchanged LINE account. We messaged each other secretly in LINE. But last year I stopped messaging him already. 

Now I miss messaging him. I think he is a good guy. So happened that he is married. If you are here.

Pls PM me. I miss chatting with you. 

I dnt know if he went back to india. 

Edited by simply_me
5 hours ago, man2some said:

Place: MR_Fitness corner

Time: Night (est 945pm-1000pm)

You were wearing a tight singlet and carrying a backpack, crew cut hairstyle, waiting at the fitness corner. I walked past you and signal you into the trail. We have fun in the dark area. You left after I JO.

Like to connect with you again. PM.

What’s MR? Lol

29 Oct, around 7-8pm at TMC

3 of us met at the entrance of the maze, before venturing further in and then finally getting to action in a corner room

Both of you were my type; bespectacled. Guy A had underwear and a fitness tracker on, Guy B was wearing nothing :P

Interested in connecting with you guys again if you see this :’)

Edited by baritone

24 Oct afternoon Deepavali @TMC

Tall young muscular msian chn with PA, walked ard naked and talked with an accent, who kept saying I m cute. It was nice when u grabbed me cuddling and kissing together. Though u also btm, u fucked me in the room. Then we went to steam room and pple started crowding ard us. Sorry I left cos was getting too hot inside. 

On 8/14/2022 at 2:14 PM, Danny9933 said:

saw you again today around 1:30pm at Yishun Safra swimming pool. You were in a light blue shirt. This time I was sure you noticed me: when I left the pool, left the shower cubicle, left the gantry and even when you crossed the road you continued to turned back to look (unless you were wondering why I was looking at you). 

hope you got home safe from this terrible weather 

Edited by Danny9933

I was working at DONKI 100AM 7-11-22, after 7pm & i served u & u kept on telling me:

"Thanks alot!"

Thx for being so sweet to me Sir, U are a gem🥰😍😘!

I am the Cashier at Counter#13 on Level#3.

Date: 08 Nov 2022

Where: TMC

Time: Around 7-8pm

3rd floor. Both of you were bespectacled. We made out in the corridor before getting into a room. I’m the one who got a leg cramp in the middle of it all oops 😅🤣

If you see this and are keen to keep in touch, HMU haha

8 Nov Tues 

We were both eating at Plaza Sing food court (I think it’s Koufu) around 2.45pm-ish and we both noticed each other and were checking each other out for a couple of seconds. You were wearing a white button up shirt and I was in black singlet with grey shorts and long adidas socks. HMU if u are here :) 

Date 9 Nov Wednesday, 1.45pm

Where: Train from Redhill to Tanjong Pagar MRT

Saw you just now on the train. You board the train around Redhill and was wearing plain white shirt , blue shorts and an apple watch. 

i was wearing a Tommy Hilfieger T shirt and we exchanged glances for a few times. 

PM me if you are here.

To the guy in white singlet with orange stripes in True fitness Millenia Walk at 8pm on Wed 9th November. 

we had eye contact when I came out of the shower. I walked towards you and our eyes locked for a while before I shifted my gaze. Your locker number was 180 or 190 plus, and you shifted your stuff a little further to make space for both of us. 

i am too stun to see someone as cute as you and didn’t dare smile back though I think u did smile. LOL. 

8 Nov 2022 Tuesday at SRC gym (iykyk), around 8-930pm.

We shared the cable pulldown/row machine for a short while before we moved on to other exercises on our own. I left about 920 and we smiled at each other before I headed to the showers. A few minutes later I heard someone else come in while I was the cubicle. I was thinking if it's you, and what would have happened if I left the door unlocked? ;)

Hope to see you again at the gym, or HMU if you see this! 

To to guy who is looking at my peeing hard tool at the urinal last night in the mall toilet. I was flicking my tool for a while after i finish but you just stood beside me and staring at it…not even taking out your tool to pee or flick… 😅 i just walk away thinking maybe you are not interested. 🤨

4 hours ago, Der79 said:

To to guy who is looking at my peeing hard tool at the urinal last night in the mall toilet. I was flicking my tool for a while after i finish but you just stood beside me and staring at it…not even taking out your tool to pee or flick… 😅 i just walk away thinking maybe you are not interested. 🤨

He probably got into a state of shock after staring 😂

13th Nov, Sunday 12pm (Noon), UOB Plaza 

First made eye contact with you at McDonald at Boat Quay (opposite UOB Plaza) you were waiting for your order, I came with 2 of my friends (females) and ordered takeaway. 

My friends and I then sat on the steps along Singapore River just infront of UOB Plaza. You later came out and sat on a bench near the Fat Bird statue and moved further back when your friend came.

Super long shot, but not sure if we knew each other hence why you were staring. I couldn't do much because I was with my friends, but I'm pretty sure you caught me staring when we were seated the Singapore River. 😊

I can't remember your name but I think it was John or something.

You used to stay at a condo near West Coast and Kent Ridge.

You are short, cubby and cute, and has a nice boyish face. You said you were married and we've met a few times before at your place.

Recently, I bumped into someone who looks like you at North Point. Our eyes met for a while and the someone reacted as though he found me familiar. Was it you? You were carrying a baby.

Date:20 Nov

Time: 11+ am

Venue: Zhong Shan mall escalator to NTUC finest.

We met at the escalator, you are the guy wearing blue tee, with specs. I am the uncle in green. We exchange glances many times on our way up the escalator. You are with ur family, probably shopping. Then you waited for your family outside NTUC facing the escalator, with your dad. Hit me up if u are here.