Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Keybox 5 Aug (sat)

U arrived just a while before me waiting to get locker. You wore yellow netted bermuda kinda shorts.

We were standing clsoe to each other inside then when u walk passed i grab u below..then we proceed to room. U ask to change to other room whether lighting is working.

We kissed a lot. I told u i saw u in true fitness before and ask if u recognise me. You said u did, but u no long go TF. When I say I gg sengkang later u said u stay sengkang too.

We agree to exchange contact and will leave just a while after nude night starts. Left at 7pm cos Couldnt find u.

Just now, Leanmeat said:

Keybox 5 Aug (sat)

U arrived just a while before me waiting to get locker. You wore yellow netted bermuda kinda shorts.

We were standing clsoe to each other inside then when u walk passed i grab u below..then we proceed to room. U ask to change to other room whether lighting is working.

We kissed a lot. I told u i saw u in true fitness before and ask if u recognise me. You said u did, but u no long go TF. When I say I gg sengkang later u said u stay sengkang too.

We agree to exchange contact and will leave just a while after nude night starts. Left at 7pm cos Couldnt find u.

We both arrived just before 5pm

Venue: On MRT towards Pasir Ris. You alighted at Tanah Merah.

Timing: Roughly 10:40pm

You were holding a Ukelele and a bag and carrying a backpack, wearing white long sleeve shirt with jeans. We made some eye contact and I was quite paiseh cos of that. Wish to get to know you if you're in this community! 

You were with 2 female friends or family members at Island vet clinic @ Bedok North blk 123. Your pet needs to be hospitalized due to some reason but it seems active. We exchanged glances a few times. You are muscular, nice spec on you... handsome and with nice smile amd tanned skin. You have nice biceps and nice tattoos on your thighs.

I am with my dog and my family members.  

Hope to know you. 

Not sure if you are here. 

FF 100am. 8th august 7.45 Yeoh's Bodypump class. I stood right at the back and you stood in front of me. I'm sorry I hissed at you when you placed your possssions down in front of me when I've alr put my stuff there to "chop" the space. You left in your ? Lilac coloured office attire. I don't think you'll be here but I really just wanted to say PAISEH for hissing at you. I was slightly annoyed with the guy beside me and it came out naturally when you accidentally intruded my space too. But if you're here; do you wanna go for pump together regularly? You got good weights there

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

09 Aug

Time: 5ish pm.

We took 969 together. U were with your friend. U were wearing green top and black berms. Just wanna say u are damn cute and we exchanged a few glances in the bus as we were seated across each other. You alighted at the sengkang bus stop along the Expressway with your friend. Hope if ur here i can get to know u. 

Im wearing red v-neck top. Buzz me if you're here :)

09 Aug

Time: 9.20pm - 9.30pm

You were wearing a red jersey tee shirt and long, loose red basketball shorts. You were on your run and took a detour to do chin ups. You came to the bar right in front of me and did your reps. Once finished, you got on yor way.

A little while later I noticed you were back, this time a little further away at the parallel bars doing some dips I reckon.

Couldn't tell if you are one of us, so I didn't make any advance there and then. 

You know who I am, as there was only us both at the park. I was clad in running singlet and shorts, just to be clear. Message me if you're here :)

10 August, around 6pm to 7pm

You were in the east west train line, wearing a hoodie.

You alighted at Clementi.

You kept looking into my eyes, at least for those times our eyes met.

I thought you were cute but i was shy, and didn't know if you were looking at the signboard for stops or not.

I was in formal wear. :)

Edited by peterlamby

10 Aug 2017

TPY swimming complex

around 4. 45pm to 5.30pm

We met in the toilet. You wore black speedos. I was wearing blue speedos. Our eyes met quite a few times, kept stealing glances at each other and we lingered around each other for a while. You sat outside and watched me as i showered. I was hoping that you would join me but I guess you were too shy and there were too many people around. In the end, you left in a white army singlet and white shorts and I left in a white singlet and black shorts.

pm me if you are here

this morning at bishan gym. you were in yellow singlet, i was in green army singlet. you saw me in car at carpark before going into gym. we exchanged short glances in gym. i shared one of the stations with you during your 2nd last rep. PM me if you are here? thanks

On Friday 11/08/17

Around 8.30 - 9.30am

At Apron F34 

First u were in uniform going for a smoke and kept looking at me so i thot we knew each other, so i just nodded my head.

Then in the pantry, i was sitting with a friend and u sat opposite facing me. We kept exchanging glances until u left for work.

Its obviously a long shot, but if youre here, please reply, would like to know you better.

When:13th August around 1:45pm

Where: MRT South Bound Train.(Red Line). You alighted at Novena and walk towards Harvey Norman.

What: You were wearing khaki Bermudas and a white marathon finisher shirt.

How: You sorta smiled at me, and when you exit you turned back and looked at me, I tried to chase after you but too many people.

Hope can link up with you here.

Wulfe.

On 12/08/2017 at 3:57 PM, dee169 said:

On Friday 11/08/17

Around 8.30 - 9.30am

At Apron F34 

First u were in uniform going for a smoke and kept looking at me so i thot we knew each other, so i just nodded my head.

Then in the pantry, i was sitting with a friend and u sat opposite facing me. We kept exchanging glances until u left for work.

Its obviously a long shot, but if youre here, please reply, would like to know you better.

Sounds like the airport :)

It's a long shot but I shall give a try... On 11 Aug 17 at Fusionopolis FF steam room, we were in the steam room and I asked you for advice on steam room usage and talked about losing my belly... You intro yourself as Brian but I forgot to get your contact after feeling faint from the steam... Pm me if you are here. Thanks!

Edited by speedoswim
edit name

17th August, morning around 8.30am on the NS line towards Marina Bay.

Not sure which station you boarded but I only realized your presence when your arm brushed against mine. Throughout the journey I really am not sure whether you're just bopping to the music on your Spotify or brushing into me? When I looked up from my phone once, you immediately swiveled your head to the other side... You alighted at Orchard.

You were in a black cap, wearing black-frame specs, tee and pants/jeans, sneakers and black backpack I think.

Just wanted to say you look pretty cute and I think that could be a mighty fine physique underneath that loose-fitting tee.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)