Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

6 oct fri

7pm +

fitness first 100 am

you are about 1.75m , short hair boyish face , wearing black singlet with a "myoprotein" Logo on it . You are with ur friends working out and we exchange glance with me couple of times.

you have full tattoe on the back and chest and we xchange glance in the locker room too. 

if you are here please pm me ? will like to befriend u ? :)

7 oct, 11ish pm

Bus 24

you: black cap, white shirt, light blue jeans

me: blue polo tee, khaki shorts

you boarded at amk and dropped around serangoon. noticed you kept looking at me but i wasnt too sure of your intentions haha. if you're here maybe we can have a chat :) 

Edited by skelet0ns

8 October 2017

Timezone at Citysquare Mall

7PM ish

You are one of the Timezone staff who assisted in the Camel Race Game. You even winked at me when you gave me the prize tag; you did also pat at my shoulder and said, 'You're welcome!'. You have the name tag, TANG, however, I couldn't find you on Facebook.

Drop me a line if you're here. I wanna be friends with you. Thank you! :)

13 oct SAFRA TPY 5-6pm

saw you at the gym in the NUS tee. Met again at steam room. We exchanged glances. You were quite semi under your towel. You left the gym first. When I left the gym you were outside waiting. And when I walked off, you followed. You proceed to the second floor and seemed to wait for me to go up. I just stayed at the lobby area

bumped again at first floor toilet. After a while you left and went to TPY public pool. 

Would like to know you better, and not just for casual fun. :)

Edited by JLeanFit

14 oct 8.30am on board 969

You: mature guy with A&F tshirt

me: guy with black bag pack and tshirt

i sat directly in front of you stealing glances now and then. Alighted at khatib MRT. Saw you holding a note between your 2 fingers. By the time I realized its for me (I think), I already stood up. 

Would like to know you better

cruise club today 14/10 ard 7-8pm

we had fun in a room and after we both came we chatted for quite a while. you said you’re local even though you don’t sound like it. i joked that you looked canadian. i asked what you did for a living and you gave me five yes-no questions to guess. you told me about the holiday pics on your instagram. i promised i would tell you my name and number and ig when you had your phone in your hand. but after changing i couldn’t find you even though we showered at the same. and i even waited outside for a while in case you came out later. anyway if you see this you can pm me and i’ll keep my promise.

p.s. at one point you asked me why i kept looking at you. well i wanted to remember your smile and the twinkle in your eyes.

Date: 14 Oct (Sat)

Time: Around 7 to 9 pm?

Venue: GameStart (Suntec)

Me: Wearing a black Dri Fit from previous AHM, checking out the various tabletop games

You: Exhibitor wearing a maroon sweater, at the booth promoting The Impregnable Fortness

You look cute and would love to know you. Think you caught me glancing at you a couple of times. Lol...

I'm very curious why peeps are posting their "missed connections" here when all they ever need is to give a nod, a smile and say "hi" to the other person.  Just walk over and compliment him for his grooming, mannerism, looks ..or whatever.  It seems quite pointless to "waste" opportunities to know a new friend. 

The worst scenario is that the person has ZERO interest in knowing you.. remember, nothing venture, nothing gain.

有可能我人老了/时间无多了,对交友的方式很不扭捏, 不会在玩拉拉扯扯的游戏

。。喜欢的话就直接打声招呼。。 如果那人有点社会经验/礼仪的话, 他应该也会来个礼貌性的回复。。敷衍敷衍我吧。。。撞墙也无所谓啦!

Date : 14 oct 17 about 8 plus

you: queuing to make payment for your bread. We did have a few eye contact.

me: waiting for my family to pay for the bread.

you caught my attention with your charming yet shy look. Hope to know you but it’s just not convenient to walk over and say hi. 

Guest leangym0787

YCK POOL

1740-1810hrs

To the muscular dude with tattoos on your back! U showered beside me and i couldnt tell the signs earlier untill towards the end but there was this 2 guys keep staying around. Had to rush off but hope to cya soon again!

On 10/16/2017 at 12:42 AM, Wyatt said:

I guess this is an ultra long shot.  

10 years ago,  in 2007, we knew each other through the then "social media" know as IRC chats under Sgboys.  I was only 18 then and you were slightly younger than me. 

We chatted and chatted on the then MSN messenger and eventually kinda got together in a puppy love.  

You Shared with me your favourite song at that time; "Jonas Brothers - When you look me in the eyes", and because of you, that song was curated in my life as it was the first time i express my love for someone and in turn,  felt loved for the first time in a relationship. I clearly remembered listening to that song almost everyday when I commute to School in the bus and your early morning messages while I was still snuggling in bed.  

Being young and inexperienced, I told myself I want to protect you to the best I can and be the Best Boyfriend for you.  Albeit, I may not have delivered what I promised and we eventually broke apart. 

Jeremy, I just want to say that till this day, I still remember you and hold u in my heart. 

Ever since we parted, I could not bring myself to listen to that song again in case I bawled and could not recover.

But somehow, while youtube was playing all the oldies and chanced upon the song, I could'nt help it but all the memories just came back. 

As I'm typing this out with the song in the background, I wish to reconnect with you  as a friend. Hopefully you will see this and message me back. 

Thanks.  

Sincerely hope you can reconnect with Jeremy. i know how it feels. all the best

17 Oct 17

Time: ~ 8pm

Where: DT Line from Bugis -> BP

U're in smart 4, u look kinda agitated or shag but cute regardless. We exchanged some "accidental" looks and both alighted at the same station (BP) but I didn't see u after. Just wanna say u're cute + hit me up if u're here, 3SG Y L Cxxx ;)

I have been trying to reconnect with Edward Yong or Edward Rong

he is tanned with a joyful smile all the time 1.75cm about 65kg

i knew him in June 2007 or 2008. He was studying a degree of UOL in SIM

edward is hard working . He worked full time and gave tuition too.

he stayed in CCK or Bukit Panjang 

you stayed over my placd once. It was a very romantic and passionate 12 hours we both enjoyed 

We disconnected because of my biz trip travelling 40% of the time. Edward should be around 33 years old this year.

missed him much.

Edited by hornbird
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)