Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

3/12/2017

After standard charted marathon, we were changing inside the toilet along the pathway to Suntect City and MRT.

Due to all the rooms were occupied, we were changing outside. I was removing my compression tights while both of the cuties next to me are changing their shirts. PM me if u are here. =D 

3/12/17

After Standard Chartered marathon, I was resting on a bench along Padang and you came along sitting in the middle between me and an uncle.

You were interested in my shoes and we chatted awhile about the different races. I left shortly for FF to shower.

You seem like a nice dude to be a friend with. Hope to bump into you here. 

05/12/3017 about 1215pm, 

Bishan NS Line. 

We boarded the same train and we're standing in front of each other. We alighted at the same station too at woodlands around 1245pm. You are malay in your army uniform, named SYARIXXXXXX.

Hope to know you if you're here. 

This is a long shot, we met on trevvy during my poly years which was maybe 8 years ago, 
I was just taking my first step into this circle and I met you at Paya Lebar for a meal just to know more about this circle.

After the dinner you asked me if I wanted to go over to your house for a movie( you stayed alone in a HDB your family have moved out) ( somewhere in Punggol?)
I stayed over frequently and slowly you developed feelings for me ,however I made it clear to you that I was just experimenting in this circle and wasn't looking for anything.

We were close but I guess after what happened you didn't want to see me anymore.

I remember you were an accountant and your shirts were all tailor made with your initials on the cuff.

Im just thinking how have you been, would like to get in touch and hope that you're doing great :) 

Long shot 

Today morning around 8am from kembangan mrt bus stop to bedok mrt station bus interchange 

Bus service number 30. You are the hottest and most handsome bus captain I have ever seen in my whole life 

I stared transfixed for a few seconds in shock how good looking you are. Perfect smile, face and beautiful flawless skin 

Amazing beauty you have. 

:D

Date: 7 Dec

Time: Around 730pm

Place: Nex, Japanese food section, toilet

You: Pink long sleeve shirt, black pants, tie, black sling bag, peeing at the urinal

Me: Blue long sleeve shirt, blue pants, brown sling bag, walking out of the cubicle

Our eyes met several times. I am not good at this so either you are trying to make sure no one is peeping or I am wondering are you cruising.

- Year : 2008

- Guy’s name : “MegaTop” from Fridae 

- nationality : A Thai chinese

- body feature: 180cm beefy, tanned and smooth with a sexy chest and tricep and a 17cm thick tool. He is very good in French kissing

- Last fun place: a condo in Potong pasir

I used to date a thai chinese from “ Fridae “ a decade ago, he was beefy with thick chest and armpits.

I am TOP and he was the only one I deep throated not even for my two ex.

he has really a thick 17cm dick. Roll back foreskin and precum oozed out. I took his cum

i lost touch with MegaTop . last known he stayed with two friends in a Potong Pasir condo apartment where we had a three hours hot session in his bed soaked with his unique body odour plus the essential oil vapor filled in the room.

we came twice and he cum on my face and butt crack where he used it to finger me till I cum -  the only guy that  I allowed to do that

his armpits had got a Aphrodisiac smell ( its shaved and smooth and fleshy ) made me crazy . I missed his thick white cum with strong scents - he is a great meat lover , his is the only that I whipped up all.

Edited by hornbird
7 minutes ago, boss said:

Yesterday lunch time. You work in mcdonald’s arc but ended your shift alr. We looked in each other’s eyes multiple times and you keep glancing to me. Msg me :) 

Lucky guy then to get ur huge dick.. if it happens :clap:

11/12/2017 

6.55pm

Boon lay shopping centre 

Just - A-Cut 

Me just before u.. 

U smile at me. 

Pm me if u see this.. 

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)