Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date 08.09.13 Sunday

Time. Around 11.15am

In bus 21.

U were seated in the last row corner seat. I got in at blk 629 bedok Reservoir road and went and sat next to u.

I got down at eunos mrt stop. U proceeded further.. I was in Brown tee and black jean.

Exchanged few eye contact and last eye contact at the door step before I got down.

Hope u r here. Like to know u.

Pm if u read this.

Around 10.05am. You got up the mrt around bedok or tm. I was busy playing on myphone. You look so decent I took a few furtive glances at you. You wore blue long sleeve and carried a small backpack. You were standing next to me on the train and got off at bugis. My gaydar told me straight with bi leanings. Pm me if you read this. I was ready to melt into your arms.

Hey! Met you just now at MacRitchie Reservoir’s shower area around 11:15am. You are from canoeist and we were bathing almost side by side with each other. After you dressed up, you walked past me while on your way out and we brushed off each other slightly.  Thought of chatting with you if we were out at the bus stop but your friend offered to give you a lift to MRT =(.  You were wearing black short and white T-shirt with rainbow figure. Could private msg me when you see this msg? Thanks!! =) 

17/9/13
8am+
I was in red tee/jeans and bag.
You were in maroon/white checkered shirt, office wear with a handheld document carrier.

We both boarded the train at lakeside station.
I queued behind you, stood behind you. Throughout the whole journey, my crotch was grinding ur behind as the train was really packed. 
Was secretly enjoying the journey, half way through, u turned sideways and have ur hands around my crotch. I'm not sure if that's intentional but oh well. 
We 'parted' after passengers alighted at buona vista station.
I alighted at Tanjong station while you carried on.
text me will you? 

Date: 20sep13

Time:9am

You: red checked short sleeve shirt and jeans with a beige sling bag (short hair w black frame specs)

Me: blue checked long sleeve shirt and pants with a timbuk2 bag (short hair w black frame specs too)

You boarded the bus 1 stop before yewtee and was standing at the front door

(Since its only a stop away from the mrt). We boarded the train together and you alighted at Dover..

You are buffed and have the nicest butt I've ever seen

11.40-12.20 Sat 21/9 swimming pool

when i arrived you were standing at the side of the pool with your friend (who was wearing light blue trunks). you were wearing dark blue trunks with bright blue stripes on the sides. while i was swimming laps you and your friend went up to tan. later on i walked past you to the tanning chair at the end. not long after that you both got up to go. we exchanged looks a few times. i saw you again in the changing room. you changed into black shorts and a black/lime green t-shirt, and wore black-frame specs. i was toweling dry when you left. you're really my type. pls msg me if you see this

Just trying my luck here. Haha

Date: 23/9/13

Time: 6pm

Place: Delta Swimming Complex

You were wearing black swimwear with 2 red stripes and white/silver swimcap and swimming in lane 4. I was the guy wearing black speedo trunks and white goggles swimming between lane 4 and 5. We exchanged eye contact a few times. Wanted to do talk or something but didn't do anything. After completing a few laps, I realised you left the pool. Wondering if you're here as well. Just think you're hot :) Hope to know you better.

Place. Bus 21

Time. Just now

U were already in the bus.

I board at bedok Reservoir road.

Both if us got down to eunos mrt.

Am in green t Shirt and black jean.

U in maroon t Shirt and khaki shorts.

Both got in the same train towards bugis.

R u here

Edited by bsamuel

Date: 26 September

Time: 1030

Place: CMPB

You were this NSF guy who did ECG on me. I told you I was from nursing @ ITE. You then asked me whether the school used the leads and whether I know the sign and symptoms. Hahaha.I hope you're here. :)

Looking for the muscular guy who were swimming and tanning today(27/9) at Kallang BAsin Swimming Complex between 10am to 11.45am

You were wearing yellow singlet and army shorts when you left.

Hope to be friends with you. Pm me if you see this message.

Edited by Jing86
Looking for: ISETAN TRAINEE

Date: Thursday 26 Sep 2013
Time: 1pm or so
Venue: Isetan Scotts (basement supermarket express cashier counter)

This was on Thursday (26 Sep), during the Isetan private sale event. At the basement supermarket of Isetan Scotts.

You were very neatly dressed, wearing a tag that said "TRAINEE". I thought you were a very young manager at first.

You wore a white shirt and a navy blue narrow tie and black pants. Short hair with specs. Of course, you were very cute.

You were hanging around the express cashier counter, directing people who wanted to pay cash to a separate counter nearby.

Too bad I wasn't paying by cash! I did think you were super cute, though. So please PM me if you are here.

We didn't exchange any glances or meaningful looks though. I think you were too stressed about your new job. :(

Place: Avalon

time: abt 1am?

me: in turquoise color shirt and white cap

Don't know what you really want..was playing with my phone and sitting down on the chair at the 2nd floor..you came and sit down beside me when all the other chairs were empty >_<

Had abit of body contact and you kept looking at me..if you wanna be friends just PM me =]

Too fast to live, too young to die.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)