Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

NUS SRC gym. 30th oct, 12pm.

1) The same guy in pharmacy shirt i was looking for previously. You left right after i came in. Tried to find you in the toilet but couldn't find you.

2) The guy wearing the dragonboat singlet. Nice arms you got there.

3) The guy wearing the black shirt doing weights at the corner on your own. You're damn cute.

If anyone of you is here and wanna hook up, message me? I have place in NUS.

Date: 31st Oct 2013
Time: 915-930pm

You were wearing a yellowish green Nike 10km run dri-fit T shirt and white addidas shorts yesterday when I saw you at Udders ice cream. U look sooooooo cute and hot especially when you gave me a little smile! You were with your friend sitting opposite each other and I looked at you straight when he was taking a glass of water for you.. If you are here, do drop me a message! 

Date/Time: 5th November, around 5pm

Place: Food Centre next to Fu Lu Shou Complex

I noticed you were buying food. You wore a dark green tee shirt though I can tell you were very buff. Love your broad shoulders and thick arms. You wore squarish black thick-framed spectacles and you got food for your grandma.  ^_^

I was having nasi lemak and was in my light blue shirt and black pants. I also wore thick black framed spectacles.

One more thing, do focus on training your lower body as it is almost or completely untrained.  ;)

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Date/Time: 5th November, around 5pm

Place: Food Centre next to Fu Lu Shou Complex

I noticed you were buying food. You wore a dark green tee shirt though I can tell you were very buff. Love your broad shoulders and thick arms. You wore squarish black thick-framed spectacles and you got food for your grandma.  ^_^

I was having nasi lemak and was in my light blue shirt and black pants. I also wore thick black framed spectacles.

One more thing, do focus on training your lower body as it is almost or completely untrained.  ;)

ok noted ;)

T3 Terminal Changi Garuda staff

Date :07/11/2013

Time : 0530 am

I was checking in my maid at counter 8, but u keep stealing looks and talk to the staff servicing us at Counter 8.

You were in Counter 9

Chinese, cute Indonesia, u spoke Indonesian.

After we about leaving the counter, u turn around and we exchange looks and smile.

If u are here pvt me. I took a shot of u, but I forgot to silent my mobile, and u smiles.

maybe he was looking at your maid   :huh: 

^_^  

to the guy at the first 2 door of the train heading woodlands

you are carrying a blue and orange straps backpack

wearing greyish blue tee and milking white shorts

at sembawang you called your mum to ask if she's cooking today

am very keen to know you, so drop me a message ya

Hi Jakeoff, Just seen your message below.

Jakeoff, on 29 Oct 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

Ive met this guy in CClub and we talked about his plan to go Boracay We had a great conversation, talked about the best sauna hehehe. I forgot to ask for your number. Hope you see this.  and see each other again.

Edited by zebs18

Jurong West Swimming Complex, 8pm 11 November. Not sure if you are local, not sure you are really gay. But you decided to shower at the same time as I did. I was in black arena trunks, you were in a boxer trunk, blue with vertical patterns. You went to shower in the faulty cubical and wanted to use the other one while i was in it when i left the door open because i was just rinsing. You were naked and covering your privates. You have a very nice lean body. Would like to know if you are here.

We were swimming next to each other at mt faber safra pool at arnd 530-6 plus i think? You were in black boxer trunks with blue goggles and me in black trunks with black goggles. We exchanged eye contact a few times and i left arnd 630 while you continued swimming your freestyle. Pm me if you're here :)

Guest 72%dark

mon 11/11/13 about 4+ vivocity

you were coming down the escalator from lvl 2 at the same time i was going up. our eyes met for a long while, and i think the guy you were with nudged you. not sure if you remember me but i remember you!

we actually met in mid-'07 or '08 when you were working at blue heaven. the first time i went there and saw you i thought you were cruising me but i wasnt sure. the second time i went there i was sitting in the tv room and i overheard you and a friend talking about me. later on you approached me when i was in the maze and we chatted. i told you i found you really hot but couldnt cruise you cos you were at work! you told me your boss would be angry if you hook up with customers and that i should come back on saturday after midnight when your free. i told you its not likely i can make it so late at night so i suggested you give me your number instead. so you wrote it on a piece of paper with your name E_____ 

... after that i was so busy, and time passed, then bh closed down, and i thought its too late ... but i never forgot or stopped lusting after you! so after seeing you that day youve been on my mind again. just trying my luck here! msg me

Date : 16th Nov (Sat Evening)p

Time : 11+ pm

Venue : e-bar

We had previously seen each other at C.C. Today, you were dressed in a white (with stripes)T-shirt and was there drinking. I was with a female friend and left around midnight. Had some a eye contact as I passed your seat.Am interested in knowing you better, if you are around.

Cheers 

You are a Caucasian (or some sort) swimming at Bukit Batok Swimming Complex from around 5pm to 6.30pm on 18 Nov (Mon). You have got a gorgeous hairy body! You went to the urinals twice and I followed you as well. If you are here, please PM me. I'm keen to know more about you :)

tumblr_njva18cMIo1u883q4o1_500.giftumblr_n12zsd0jRN1sujeino1_400.gif

I love hairy legs and bod... :wub:

I was just happen to pass by and I was at serangoon stadium yesterday evening around 8pm. You are the one that is doing some fitness exercise at the corner and I ask you for tips on some of the exercise.

You told me your name is Rui Hong or RH in short and you are a cheer leader. Not sure if you are here. Quite unlikely but if you are here, Pm me and we can meet to exercise together.

I can try to push each other to train together, motivate and push each other to the limits of each physical fitness. Sweats all over too.

I was on the train going to bishan and at yishun mrt theres this cute and manly guy who just go in at the first door. His face is very cute and he wears black pants the shirt was a mix of colors. He stood few steps near the door and at YCK he sat next to me. OMG, his scent was really fresh and very masculine. 

If you are here, I am the guy next to you wearing brown shorts and white converse shoe. 

Please pm me. I just want to make friends with you! Have a great and safe day ahead!

Not sure if this is correct to post here for mis- connection..

Saw you at 10men... You are using locker 65 and you left at about 7.30pm roughly today (19/11/2013)... If you are in here, i would love to know you... :)

Mod - If i got this post in the wrong place, i am sorry...

Edited by casper

Date : 19th Nov 13 (Tuesday)

Venue: Changi Airport Terminal 2 staff canteen
Time : between 1- 2pm

You were wearing yellow tee with Fred Perry shoes having lunch with 4 of your colleagues at the staff canteen @ Changi Airport Terminal 2. I was the guy in white and khaki shorts with black rim specs studying with a friend, on the red GS table by the wall, behind me was the exit to the root top carpark. We had several eye contact when i stood up to get a drink. We were also sort of like exchanging eye contact when you were having conversation with your colleagues, could still remember your female colleague laughed very loudly throughout the meal.

It's random and nice feeling that i managed to remember how u look like midst studying at this hour. Hope that you're here and hope to be friends though i know that chances pretty slim. ;(

Cheers  

It was 15 November 2013, last Friday, around late evening in Shogun that I met you again.

I was going up to the TV lounge that I heard someone coughing as he walk up the stair. I looked around and saw you.

We have met about 20 over years ago and many times our path crossed. You still look so good and sexy despite we have aged. You have grown bearish but to the extend that it is even sexier than before.

I don't why, but you're the one I've lusted after for so many years. I have dreamt about you couple of times. It has been so many years now and yet, from the time I met you last Friday, you keep appearing in my mind.

I remembered that we met in a garthering with my friends and you were talking about staying in a temper with a Monk. We were young then and maybe I have said something to you that offended you. All my friends were lusting after you and I want to be nonchanlant about it but it hurted. From then on, I realised that you were trying to avoid me or being cold to me. Too bad I did not have a chance to express my feeling....

In Shogun, I picked my courage to grope you in the dark maze in hope that you would respond. I grab you from behind and kissed your neck. I turned you around to suck on your sexy nibbles and chest. I even went down to lick and nipped on your sexy butt. But all these while, you were resisting and holding on to your dick. Unfortunately, there were too many people joining my adventure which I find it very disturbing. Hence I released you in hope that you would allow me to bring you to a private room. But you immediately ran off and I believe you left the premises as I could not find you anywhere.

In anycase, I wish I have a chance to really know you better and to apologise personally of my behavior in both events - the time we met with my friends that I may have offended you; and the time I tried to grobe you in the maze without your consent. It is very disrespectful to you. But all this behavior was because I wanted you. I have never feel so aroused by seeing someone like you.

Phew.... now that I get this out of my chest, I feel better and I truely hope to hear from you.

Let's be friend....

It was last night, midnight. Today is Wed 20 Nov, so that was just after Tue 19 Nov, during the first minutes of 20 Nov.

Place is at Potong Pasir MRT Station bus stop, in the direction towards Serangoon.

I was there for about 5 minutes, from midnight to 12.05 am.

You sat on the middle bench at the bus stop.
You wore a light grey singlet, dark grey berms, red slippers, no specs, and had a black backpack.
You were listening to music and looking at Instagram or Facebook on your white Samsung phone.

You looked lean and quite fit.
Some of your hair was dyed brown colour.
You sat with one leg on the bench at first, then later both legs on the bench cross-legged.

During the 5 minutes I was at the bus stop, you were there waiting for your bus. Then my bus came and I boarded, so didn't see which bus you were waiting for. :(

I think you're hot and cute, and if you're here, please drop me a PM.

You didn't look around, just at your phone all the time, so you didn't see me. So no point saying what I wore or anything. But don't worry, you can look at my profile here. I'm not horrible. :)

ok here it goes

19 Nov 13

930pm

Bus 16

You sat at the back of the bus in blue top and black tights playing with your phone

You got off the bus at the tiong bahru market stop and you accidently brush your bubbly butt through my hands.

actually that was only when I realised you are wearing tights and you have muscular toned thighs

lol can you let me brush your butt a few more times.? :P

Edited by fbttop

Date : 19th Nov 13 (Tuesday)

Venue: Changi Airport Terminal 2 staff canteen

Time : between 1- 2pm

You were wearing yellow tee with Fred Perry shoes having lunch with 4 of your colleagues at the staff canteen @ Changi Airport Terminal 2. I was the guy in white and khaki shorts with black rim specs studying with a friend, on the red GS table by the wall, behind me was the exit to the root top carpark. We had several eye contact when i stood up to get a drink. We were also sort of like exchanging eye contact when you were having conversation with your colleagues, could still remember your female colleague laughed very loudly throughout the meal.

It's random and nice feeling that i managed to remember how u look like midst studying at this hour. Hope that you're here and hope to be friends though i know that chances pretty slim. ;(

Cheers  

PM-ed u :P

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)