Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Place: California Fitness Novena

Date: Mon 7 Oct

Time: 7.30 am

You are the guy with an arm band tattoo on your left arm. I was wearing a black army singlet. We bumped into each other when you were going to do your triceps pushdown, and again when I finished my dips. PM me if you see this.

Both of you approached me at Tiong Bharu MRT station on 8th October 2013 (Wednesday) around 7:10pm and looking for someone who is around 25-30 years old. I am quite astonished and didn't really reply well about your request. 

I was waiting for someone at the control station and couldn't concentrate on listening to conversation between 3 of us.

Both of you kinda decent looking and i am very interested to know more about you.

PM me :)

To that buff guy wearing grey singlet and carrying 2 bags at Kallang basin swimming pool, hope to know more about you and perhaps have some fun with you. Thanks for showing me your tool and I reciprocated too. PM me if you are here, because you keep staring at my tool. :P

Date: 13 oct 2013

Time: ard 9.15am

I was looking at you at the washing room and you looked back. Then u kept looking back at me even when I entered the cubicle.. Then you were standing at the peeing area for very long, I know you weren't peeing cus I saw your tool and no pee came out... U also looked at me when I pee and pretend u didn't by turning around and you smile at me when i walked pass you. Pls contact me if u see this. (I should have waited for u a bit longer, but I got no time)

hi Im the guy you wanted to keep in touch with. Email me at chyehin88@hotmail.com

Wow! The objective of this Thread works!

Good luck hausanzai and Bishaner78!  May this renewed connection bring you two a good future.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

LRT from Sengkang to Rumbia

Looking for a handsome guy who took the LRT from Sengkang to Rumbia today.

Date is 15 Oct 2013, Hari Raya Haji, and time is 1.20 pm.

You wore a plain blue T-shirt and fitted grey check shorts, and Havaianas slippers.

You had short hair, no spectacles, and looked quite fit.

I was the guy in the white T-shirt with the comic character who stood next to you in the journey. We made eye contact a few times while I was making a phone call.

Please PM me if you are here. You're really hot. :)

15th oct 2013

5.30pm

harbour front station, exiting to vivo.

was in the queue to tap card out to vivo. 

u were wearing this black long jacket, standing beside the queue, waiting for someone to let u join in the queue.

i paused a while to let u cut in. 

u said a thank you and a little bow. that was cute. lol.

hope u're here.

16 Oct 2013

Century Square , BHG .

Sales Promoter for Dickies .

Wearing Dickies tshirt , blue jeans , loafers (I think ?) and a silver watch . Reddish Brown hair .

Damn boy your smile is adorable ! I was gonna try talking to you but my mum was around and it might be awkward , as proven yesterday when I tried it with another guy and he outright rejected to even being friends . I would so love if you were here but I doubt so :< Also your height is perfect !

Place : Novena Cali

Time: Evenings

Date : 17th Oct

I was doing pump class and was standing at the back and you were outside doing chest press and wearing yellow T shirt. You are cute in fact we saw each other so many times not just yesterday but nearly everytime we are in the gym at least 2-3 times a week. Hope to get to know you. HUgs

looking for naing from cck. black spec nsf. had kinda a 4some last time .u let me anal and then sucked me dry.managed to get your number later on and we chatted for quite awhile. lost your contact so give me a ring if you're here:)

looking for 3 guys from NUS.

I was wearing the 6th Div army singlet, with a left ear stud.

18th Oct, Fri, SRC gym. Between 2.30pm to 4pm.

Guy 1:

You were wearing the OCS PT kit with the old hwachong PE shorts i think. you're really hot. Wanted to say hi but was too shy to.

Guy 2:

You were wearing some NUS pharmacy teeshirt. Saw you leaving at 4pm and signing out as N** J** K**. Seen your profile on Jack'd before. If you're here, message me? Maybe we can be gym buddies. Saw you benchpressing 40kg on your own, was damn impressed.

18th Oct, Fri, Utown Infinity Pool. Between 4.45pm to 6pm

Guy 3:

You were wearing a lime green speedos. Everyone had their eyes on you as well. Saw your student pass; L** Y*** G***g. If you're here, message me? I know you're gay and sexually active. We hooked up at the toilet in Play before.

Date: 18-Oct-2013

Time: 7pm+

Venue: Wheelock Place's Benjamin Baker.

You: 2 of you should be couple. Both tanned and good physique. 1 in orange singlet and bermude jeans. Another in grey tee.

Both of you look sweet and lovely.

Me: Pink stripe tee with green jeans.

Like to know both of you as friend to hang around.

19 oct . Around 1155 pm . To the guy sitting the circle line and alight at holland village ! You look so drunk and cute!:) hope if I could be your friend. I overhear that you are meeting your friends around holland village there :) you look so hot! The guy wearing black t shirt!

19 oct . Around 1155 pm . To the guy sitting the circle line and alight at holland village ! You look so drunk and cute!:) hope if I could be your friend. I overhear that you are meeting your friends around holland village there :) you look so hot! The guy wearing black t shirt!: D

Tuesday 15 Oct 2013, Hari Raya Haji public holiday

Cruise

about 8pm-9pm

Your name Peng

Your address: Hougang

U work in shipping (import/export)

Your age perhaps early 20's

Were you at Cruise on Tuesday 15th October 2013? It was a special event with red  and white finger lights, theme undergear.  We spoke for some time, seated on bench on balcony near maze.  Before leaving I told you I wanted to see you again and that I wanted to give you my phone number, you agreed but then left before I had chance to give you my number.  I said you were cute, you said u liked my accent and that u had been in Sing for 2 years and that u were planing to visit your family in China for Chinese New Year 2014.  Please get in touch fasten8ed2004@yahoo.co.uk. I have tried to find u thru Cruise, but they r unable to help me.  U said u go to Hougang Gym but I'm not sure if u r a member, so not sure if they can trace you either.

Place: Sengkang Gym

Date: 22/10/13

Time:815am-10am

U were in singlet(white) and shorts, i was in black adidas top. We both queue for the ticket and we were early waiting for the gym to open. we actually see each other almost every sat. Saw u today in the gym, u asked me if i am using the free weight bar and etc then we shared the cable machine. after gym, u went swimming. i not sure if u are straight or so, u are really hot and cute, hope can know u here

Edited by berg

Just trying my luck:

Venue: Yishun Swimming Complex

Date: 22 Oct 13

Time: 2.30pm to 3pm

You are the guy wearing white arena swimwear and tan. But due to lighting risk, we couldn't tan. I was quite shy to approach you but I feel you are nice guy. Hope to know you and be friends.

Edited by Jing86

Bus 184. Alighted at SIM... You were wearing jacket with checkers berm...... Wearing a Yankee cap and black spec..... Holding onto iPhone 5 with blue and green casing and a samsung tab 8.0.... U know who u are.... Just looking for friends......

Venue: SPGG Wellness Spa 

Date: Sun 20 Oct 13

Time: 730 - 9pm

You were in the spa area shuttling between the jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. u looked u might be keen to start a conversation but i wasn't sure.. If u happen to be one of us, would definitely like to know you and be friends.

Long shot again.

Date: 27 Oct 2013

Time: about 1.30pm

Place: Suntec City

You: In a blue Hollister t shirt and bermudas. With a friend.

got a chance to serve you today. U r from Taiwan and here for a vacation,forgot your name but I really hope to get in touch with you and be friends. :) I laughed at the t-shirt and asking why the price tag was still on... I'm wearing maroon stripes shirt + blue baseball jacket.

hope to see you again before you fly back home.

Date: 28th Oct 2013

Time: 5:45~6:30pm.

I was in army uniform & I took bus 167 after i bookout. It is near nee soon camp. I just happen to seat next to you at the back of the bus.

You were carrying a black bag & crossed your leg. You alighted the bus along the upper thomsom road near pierce secondary school ( i guess..).

This is a long short.. it will be great if we can become friends :)

Last but not least... You re adorable & huggable :)

Edited by Zephz

Date: 28/10/13

Time: 4plus

You shared a table with us and my colleague managed to pass you her name card. We conversed abit while you ate and talked abit about door knocking. I didnt managed to catch your name, you are a year 2 law student.

Not sure if you will be here, just giving it a try...

Would like to know you better :)

成熟不是心變老,是淚在打轉,卻依然還能微笑。

Ive met this guy in CClub and we talked about his plan to go Boracay We had a great conversation, talked about the best sauna hehehe. I forgot to ask for your number. Hope you see this. :) and see each other again.

Ive met this guy and we talked about his plan to go Boracay We had a great conversation, talked about the best sauna hehehe. I forgot to ask for your number. Hope you see this. :) and see each other again.

Edited by Jakeoff
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)