Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Spotted in national library level 8 around 4pm til 6pm. I sat side opposite you. You wearing glasses, grey blue shirt and light brown short. Shy to say hi to you. We had many eye contacts. Hope to make friend with you. You left early then I followed. I saw you sat in the cafe below the library. We made last eye contact. Pm me if you are here.

**On 21 nov...

19 November 2013. Tuesday

Keybox

Around 7+ in the evening.

We had fun in the steam room.

U enjoyed the bj.

I tried to figure u out in the locker area.

I came to u when u were getting ready to return and introduced myself. Just my name.

I said the experience was wonderful.

U said the steam room was too dark to recognise anyone.

Before leaving u were chatting with ur friend who was sitting near the entrance. U were standing beside him.

By the time I came, u were not there.

I asked ur friend, and he said that u had left.

U were wearing a white shorts I suppose. U also had a chain around ur neck.

Hope u r here.

Like to know u more and get in touch.

PM me..

Edited by bsamuel

Ard 5 pm 23rd Nov

Safra gym

You were locker 39 I was locker 41, just beside you. I was about to leave when you came in to drink from your water bottle in the locker

We exchanged glances.

You were wearing your school shorts from a JC in the east and a white singlet

Hope to hear from u.

A super duper long shot but here goes......

Date: 23 Nov 2013

Time: Around 12noon I supposed

You are the service staff at Latte E Miele at The Grandstand, Turf City. Me and my friends came in for some ice cream and also to use the place for catching up.

I was looking at the flavours available and asked you if I could test the Lavender White Chocolate. In the end, I ordered the Salted Caramel from you.

After paying, we sat at a diagonal in front of the cashier and I think I saw you looking over a couple of times, and of course I am also looking at the adorable you.

I might be wrong but if you do see this, I hope you could drop me a pm. BTW, you are the only guy in specs that I was there.

Cheers.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Place: Bukit Batok swimming pool

The cute guy in blue trunks swimming 2 lanes beside. Our eyes met a few times when resting in between laps. I was in the showers when u came in.

U did not showere, just dry yourself while watching me shower and I believe were getting hard in the trunks.

Would you like to swim together next time?

Guest blownewb

Coffee bean

Jurong point

25 Nov Monday

After 9pm

You two came and studied at coffee bean. From where I was seated on the other side I could see what was happening.

I guess you are uni students. Glad that you two found each other. Hope things work out for you two. You look great as a couple together.

Good luck

To the good looker who was in Nixon at Orchard Ion for a short while Thursday afternoon, please PM me if you're here. You were in black or a dark blue or grey with a beanie and characteristically-worn jeans that were just above your hi-cut sneakers - cool :)

To the young guy working at epiCentre in Orchard Ion, been seeing you around and you recently started to look and smile. PM me if you are here..

4 dec : 7plus-8pm

Keybox

U are the guy who speak chinese inside the maze with ur friend.

I just wanna say hi n make friend with u~we had many eye contacts n u smiled to me. Too bad there's a guy following u. Im too shy to approach u. U might see me alot of times wherever u go. Sorry if i annoyed u. Im sincere in making friends with u=)

If i didn't recognize wrongly u had a tatto behind ur top right hand shoulder.

I find u look like my best friend.

Pm me if u saw this=)

Ps: i will be going again on friday evening. Hope u will go too! Haha~

Edited by boyboy24

Date: 4/12/13

Place: Clementi MacDonald's 

Time: Around 9pm.

To the fella in singlet who smiled at me after purchasing your take away meal, sorry I couldn't say hi. I was on the phone with a friend. PM me if you're here. Perhaps we can meet up some time and hang out. I'm the guy with short hair in shorts/berms, blue unbuttoned checkered shirt and white singlet, carrying a backpack. 

Today

About 2.45pm

Overhead bridge along buangkok green

You were crossing over to blk 979 side and I was crossing in the opposite direction. You were wearing white nike (or adidas) sleeveless singlet and black framed specs. You were with a girl who was walking behind you. I was in a yellow shirt. Do PM me if you're here.

Today ard 5:50pm

Outside cruise club

If u think am i looking@ you.yes=) haha,u are the staff of cruise club~ you look so cute. I recognize u as u're switching the aircon in the maZe. U look cute. We exchange contacts outside cruise club. Im the guy in peach pink=) hope to see u here.

Pm me as im sincere to make friends=)

Edited by boyboy24
Guest derektan70

Today ard 5:50pm

Outside cruise club

If u think am i looking@ you.yes=) haha,u are the staff of cruise club~ you look so cute. I recognize u as u're switching the aircon in the maZe. U look cute. We exchange contacts outside cruise club. Im the guy in peach pink=) hope to see u here.

Pm me as im sincere to make friends=)

If you exchanged contacts then why is it a missed connection?

Ok posting again lol

Sunday December 8, around 3:15pm

MRT green line from city hall to outram park.

You were standing right behind me. Light blue shirt. Checking your phone.

Looking at each other in the door reflection :)

I was wearing orange shorts and shot sleeve shirt, red white blue checkered shirt :)

Now let me go burn an incense stick

Edited by Enelym1978
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)