Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

1/7/2013 (Tuesday), Early Afternoon.

Jurong East, Shopping Center.

You and I are working at the same mall. I had to visit your workplace to retrieve some contact details of your manager in case of emergency. As i was talking to your manager, you went out to give out green balloons to childrens. We made a few eye contact, especially when i got down the escalator. I just wanna say, you're pretty cute :)

I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise its a comedy.

Guest jaydenboysg

7/1/14 12pm - 3pm

SIM 2.37 Visiting Lecture for Comm Law

Cute guy with a comb up hair to the side

Sitting in the middle section about half way up wearing a cardigan and black pants

Halfway through the lecture you went to the toilet Pm me if you are here

Jan 12 2014

Ehub Colo

A cust named Zheng A.. wearing white with retainers  quite cute and my friend knows I find you cute and she tease me going to stalked you -_-

If you are around here do drop me a msg keen to be friends :D although I got your number xD

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

Time: 1:30pm

I first saw you when you were heading to the toilet to change into your swimshorts, you were talking to the two lifeguards and had a male & female companion as well. If you're here, i'd like to let you know that i think you're cute and that youve also got a contagious smile plus that i'd like to get to know you.

Date : 14 January 2014.

Around : 240 to 250pm.

To the guy in white shirt and jeans with your sling bag you carry near little India area- Dickson road there

You look very handsome !:) wish to know you as friend!:) you know I am who:) hope to be your friend!.

Hi Nick, met you at Fort road quite some time ago, probably 9-10months ago.  You were quite hesitate to approach me at first, but you took initiative in the end. You're driving a white/silver Lexus.Haven't been to Fort road for long time. You asked for my numbers and I refused to shre with you.

Please write to me.

Edited by flexhunk

Tuesday 14 Jan around 7:30am, SQ850 SIN-CAN. Changi Airport T3, Gate A3.

You're the white guy who's probably in his early-mid 30s who was smiling when we were seated opposite each other before boarding. On-board you were probably seated at the front economy section, as I didn't see you at all after you said bye when my row was called.

I was the guy in a white business shirt with pale blue stripes and a navy blue tie.

Jurong East street 21, parked beside you. You asked "你也住这里啊?" I just replied with a smile. I only recalled that you were the guy at HomeTeam bukit batok swimming pool when I reached home.

Wanna hang out or swim together?

First time to post here cos I saw you were using this forum.

Date 17/01/2014 at fitness first paragon abt 2pm.

You are in black shirt and trained Ur tricep. I'm the guy who wearing in light Brown color shirt. We exchanged few glances during gym and at lockers. End up u went to lucky plaza find food but I hv to rush for something. Wish can make friend or gym buddy with you.

To the guy who was at Jurong SAFRA EnergyONE today (17/01 Fri). Your locker was beside mine and you left the changing room around noon after I finished showering. You wore 2XU compression tights and a white singlet I believe. You're also around my height. Do PM me if you are here. I was wearing blue.

Edited by cryptocat

To the guy at the taxi stand outside century square at around 6, thanks for letting others go firsts. HAHAHA. Pretty sure we had several eye contacts. I was wearing my school nursing uniform just came back from attachment :) hope youre here!

It was 15 November 2013, last Friday, around late evening in Shogun that I met you again.

I was going up to the TV lounge that I heard someone coughing as he walk up the stair. I looked around and saw you.

We have met about 20 over years ago and many times our path crossed. You still look so good and sexy despite we have aged. You have grown bearish but to the extend that it is even sexier than before.

I don't why, but you're the one I've lusted after for so many years. I have dreamt about you couple of times. It has been so many years now and yet, from the time I met you last Friday, you keep appearing in my mind.

I remembered that we met in a garthering with my friends and you were talking about staying in a temper with a Monk. We were young then and maybe I have said something to you that offended you. All my friends were lusting after you and I want to be nonchanlant about it but it hurted. From then on, I realised that you were trying to avoid me or being cold to me. Too bad I did not have a chance to express my feeling....

In Shogun, I picked my courage to grope you in the dark maze in hope that you would respond. I grab you from behind and kissed your neck. I turned you around to suck on your sexy nibbles and chest. I even went down to lick and nipped on your sexy butt. But all these while, you were resisting and holding on to your dick. Unfortunately, there were too many people joining my adventure which I find it very disturbing. Hence I released you in hope that you would allow me to bring you to a private room. But you immediately ran off and I believe you left the premises as I could not find you anywhere.

In anycase, I wish I have a chance to really know you better and to apologise personally of my behavior in both events - the time we met with my friends that I may have offended you; and the time I tried to grobe you in the maze without your consent. It is very disrespectful to you. But all this behavior was because I wanted you. I have never feel so aroused by seeing someone like you.

Phew.... now that I get this out of my chest, I feel better and I truely hope to hear from you.

Let's be friend....

17 Jan 2014 about 9ish pm at Chinatown shops nearTen Men Club.

I saw you again when I accidentally stepped on your foot due to the crowd in the 5 foot way. I apologised.

I realised that was you and we occasionally exchanged glances. You were with your friend in green while I was with my wife and colleagues.

It was a moment that I wished that I get to know you earlier and very much wanted to take care of you as we grow older together.

Yes we both have matured and you put on lots of weight but you are still so dame sexy to me. I regretted not continue that encounter in Shogun and to show how much I missed you and how much I wanted you.

sigh... wish I have your name and contacts. I wanted to be part of you and inside you....

Time: from 8ish onwards

ypu were wearing a white v-neck t shirt and a checkered blue/red shirt over.

Sitting adjacent to me, you were with 2 friends and another joined your party shortly.

Dude, you are cute. I kept taking a peek at you.

I was the guy with the floral shirt at black hat. NOT cap, hat. Pm if you're here please. ;)

Guest gazarette

To the cisco guy holding the trolley and delivering some bags through the cargo lift at North point on friday 17/1 afternoon. You are really cute.. I can't even bring myself to see you eye to eye coz you're just too cute.

Hope you're here.

Bedok Camp 

You are the RT guy who comes on Mondays and Saturdays.

Mondays, you come from work in exec wear, and leave the camp in your exec wear and cap.

Saw you again this afternoon, saturday, 18 Jan, i was leaving the camp walking by the fence while you were running on the track. 

We've seen each other a few times and know that each other exist. There was once our eyes met and you 'acknowledged' me by nodding and smiling. 

Bedok Camp

You are the RT guy who comes on Mondays and Saturdays.

Mondays, you come from work in exec wear, and leave the camp in your exec wear and cap.

Saw you again this afternoon, saturday, 18 Jan, i was leaving the camp walking by the fence while you were running on the track.

We've seen each other a few times and know that each other exist. There was once our eyes met and you 'acknowledged' me by nodding and smiling.

Lol so nice to kena acknowledged.... I do rt there too and so many cute guys and some ft so cute also ;))

January 19, 2013

MacRitchie Reservoir

Around 2:30pm

You are the guy wearing black singlet, blue short and orange (if i remember correctly) running shoes.

We are the couple who trekked way passed ahead of you near the golf course area. After few minutes noticed that you are on our tail following our path even when we tried to pick up the pace, you are pacing with us and your still on our tail haha

We splitted path somehow and managed to cross path again near the end of the trial. We noticed youre behind us again but further away. When my bf looked back at you, you both smiled at each other. :)

At the end of the trail, you stayed abit near the fitness area, i looked back at you and gave you a friendly nod and you waved back and smiled. When you finished in the fitness area and walked back to the shower / parking area, you waved at us and said "see ya".

We find you really funny and kind Also, so when you're doing your stretching back near the shower area, i offered you a 100 plus (sorry for disturbing btw) lol. After you stretched, you walked passed by me and thanked me for the drink.

Didnt manage to get your name. Maybe you could join us sometime while trekking. You seem to be more motivated when someone accompanies you. :)

PM me if you're here. I think we can be good friends.

To the guy that wink at me and give me a thumbs up in the ward, I hope you here. Had eye glance since friday and today ;) your sirname is Wong. My gaydar tells me youre gay but you probably wont even notice this. Just trying my luck. :)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)