Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Trying my luck. Met u at fort road carpark and we had some fun for a while as I need to rush off. Hope to link up with you again. 

venue : fort road carpark where the bus was stationart
date : 15-dec 

time : 9.30 pm to 9.45 pm

what you are wearing : singlet and short (sport attire)

what I am wearing : jeans with polo-t

you said u regretted wearing such attire as it attracted mosquitoes. 

Date: Sunday 19 Dec 2021

Time: 0900hr

Venue: Incheon Airport, Seoul on SQ608 Biz Class

We met on board the plane (you were wearing blue t-shirt) and again at the luggage area. You were with your friend and I am with my friend too. Thought it is nice to catch up with you. Do drop me a PM if you happen to see my message. Thanks!

Place: Vivocity, level 2.

What you were wearing: Blue short-sleeved collared shirt with patterns and berms. You were also wearing spectacles. 
Date: 21 December 2021

Time: ~4pm

We saw each other twice along the row of shops. I was wearing a navy blue T-shirt with blue berms and I was alone while you were with someone else.

Caught you looking at me on both occasions and I also looked back on the second ;) 

If you see this message, drop me a message, let’s catch up :) 

Cheers

Date: 21 Dec 21 (tue)

Time: afternoon

Place: A mall

Walked in to a cubicle and noticed shadow of you jerking off next door. Moved my shoe slightly towards your cubicle’s view to which you responded by moving your white shoe closer. My heart skipped a beat when our feet touch. You let me touch you from understall as I watched your beautiful uncut cock ooze cum all over. I showed you my phone with memo “Hot Dick” 

Followed as you left down the escalator out the mall, I stood right behind you and tried to get your attention. You wore brown shorts and carrying some sort of a wooden board. I gave up as you didn’t respond and took the escalator up, and that’s when I saw you turn back and gave me a nod. 

I ran down the escalator again to try and find you but was too late.

With little of what there is to hope, I wish that our paths can cross again.  

Edited by connectingDots
Wrong date

Date: 22th Dec

Time: 20:00-22:30

Place ::cuppage plaza 4th foor restaurant

you seat at end of counter seat.

At first you drink alone,and after that your friend joined you.

sometimes I show you at Valley Point starbacks,and you always seat ln front of casher and watch something on tablet.

If you see this,please PM,

Let's go to the restaurant together next time.

Place: key box... steam rm

What you and I were wearing: nothing
Date: 22 Dec

Time: ~2230hrs

Curly hair dude... sexy young dude... Sorry I was trying to give you a good one but could not hold my stiffness after cumming twice prior...ended up massaging your prostrate with my finger.. pm me if you get this.. missed your kisses and sucking.. sorry got to rush off without getting your contact 😞. pm me if you want to chill out again.. make sure I'm more prepared.

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

Date: 22 Dec

Time: 10.30 to 11am

Place: North South line MRT towards Raffles Place

You are wearing white t-shirt with anime and black jeans. I am wearing black polo t and blue jeans. I boarded at khatib mrt with a lady. We have eyes contact on a few occasions. You seated down when the train reached Orchard Station if I'm not wrong.

Pm me if you are here.

Thank you.

3 of us were in the same cubicle, having adjourned from some where else. You are the muscular guy, and I whispered that I have to leave. I came first and left the 2 of you to continue. I think you came just as I exited the cubicle.  Didn't get your contact - message me if you see this. 

Edited by qsefthu78

23-12-2021, 9PM; Little India MRT

You wore black with sling bag and I wore green shirt. We met in the toilet and you decided to suck me afterwards. I came in your mouth and you swallowed all of it without a single drop. We boarded the MRT together towards Bukit Panjang and you alighted at Newton. I saw you looking back when you were at the escalator. That moment I thought either you dont want me to follow you or you like me too. lol Anyway, thanks a lot man. Want to exchange contact but I was to shy to do so. You were my type, but am not sure I am yours. Let me know if you are here to connect again. We can be friend or fwb in case you want to suck me again or want to offer your ass lol hope you will read this and ping me here. God your body is delicious hahaha

PS; I love sucking your nipple man. 

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

22nd Dec 21 @ NEX

before 9pm

I was outside M1 shop but you had eye contact with me and thereafter loiter outside Yoshi before leaving. I can’t give you a clear signal as I’m queueing for my slot at M1. I’m the guy in white shirt and blue shorts. Sorry bro!!

23 Dec 2021 @ Raffles city 

Time :7.10pm-7.30pm

Saw you when i up from level 2 ,you in black T-shirt ,black long pant and glasses .I am shy ,so I go head to Precious Thought and look at window display .

after that I follow you to level1 toilet ,not sure you know or not .

I rush back to my work place ,can’t really have contact with you 

Message me when you see this 

On 12/23/2021 at 9:59 PM, smallperson said:

23-12-2021, 9PM; Little India MRT

You wore black with sling bag and I wore green shirt. We met in the toilet and you decided to suck me afterwards. I came in your mouth and you swallowed all of it without a single drop. We boarded the MRT together towards Bukit Panjang and you alighted at Newton. I saw you looking back when you were at the escalator. That moment I thought either you dont want me to follow you or you like me too. lol Anyway, thanks a lot man. Want to exchange contact but I was to shy to do so. You were my type, but am not sure I am yours. Let me know if you are here to connect again. We can be friend or fwb in case you want to suck me again or want to offer your ass lol hope you will read this and ping me here. God your body is delicious hahaha

PS; I love sucking your nipple man. 

Wow this is so hot! 

Date: A weekday in mid Dec, around 11+pm.

We met at a park in central Singapore. We chatted and I said you were not in "uniform".

I got to know that you live in the east, works in construction and you are known by the name "K____th".

We parted ways at the slope under the lamp. I do hope to connect. Please drop me a PM if you see this. 🙃

Edited by shadowfax

29 Dec 6:30pm - 7pm

i boarded the bus 154 you were on and we rode to lakeside mrt, and bumped into each other again on the train travelling frm JE towards marina bay. both of us alighted at CCK before we separated ways. 

you were carrying a daiso bag and im the guy in black cap. by any slim chance you’re here? 

Edited by shangrilo
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)