Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

When: Today, Feb 20, 2014 @ about 1:30 PM

Where: LG Electronics Center, Alexandra area

I was wearing khaki pants and white long sleeves (sleeves folded) and collected a phone. I paid at your counter but another staff was attending to me. I immediately left after paying.

We had a few eye contacts while I was waiting for my number.

PM me if you're here. :)

20 feb 2014

around 10.45pm

i'm not sure which outlet it is , but it's macD and somewhere in the east . (i think it's somewhere around upper east coast road ?)

you were wearing a black top with jeans and shoes . you had a friend (i think ?) on your left and a couple to your right . you were studying for something i think .

i was sitting opposite you with a friend . i was the one wearing black and my nails are painted and i know you kept looking over and i'm really finding you cute and was going to ask for your number but then naaaah but i'm so hoping you're on this forum because i don't know where else to find you :<

Edited by Eujiboo

21 Feb

520pm around

outside Macpherson Sec Sch the bus stop [the one with overhead bridge]

you were wearing black shirt and berms, and black framed specs. you kept turning around to look at me as i was walking past you . I walked far and realised you're still looking at me . I can feel that you might be one of us . hope to hear from you soon .

Date: 21 Feb 14

Time: 11am

Place: E1 block 6th floor

I highly doubt u are here, but will try anyway. While i was doing some work, you came and sit at my bench. As i did not expect that, i probably didn't appear friendly and subsequently u went to another bench to sit. I then left soon after. I've seen you quite a few times before (we do take similar modules), but didn't really start a conversation. If you are by any chance here, do pm me please! ;)

22nd Feb, Tampines MRT Toilet

around 12+pm?

you were the one in singlet and shorts, walking out from the toilet towards the bus interchange. I took the train so I couldn't see where you were going.

totally loving you muscles. would love to see you some day. hopefully you're here :)

I was the one in the purple shirt and pants and the quirky glasses. 

Edited by ashery

25 Feb, 9 pm @ cck park

Passed by each other; I had completed my run while u were still running. We were both quite tall and had armband on our left arm. You were wearing a light blue / grey singlet. I was the guy wearing a yellow singlet. Wonder how often do u run there? :)

Edited by butterscotchjellybean

"For we live by faith, not by sight." (2 Corinthians 5:7)

27 Feb 2:30PM, TPY Swimming Pool

I entered the swimming pool at around 2:30 and saw you washing your face and our eyes met many times. After I swam finish you seems to have walked out of the changing room and preparing to leave but after i change finish i saw you outside of my changing room "packing" things. 

It seems like we have a connection and I would like to get to know you. PM me maybe?

Date: 27 Feb 2014
Time: Between 7pm To 8pm

Venue: Bouna Vista Swimming Pool Shower Room

Looking for the guy whom I met at the shower room. We shower opposite each other naked and playing with our dicks. You wear an orange Ck Brief and white towel. Your swimming trunk is blue. You wear grey pant and white shirt (If I remembered correctly). PM if you see this ads.

Date: 1st March 2014 (Saturday)

Time: 10pm+ / 11pm+

Venue: Cineleisure

You are tanned, in red singlet. While your friend in cap & singlet too. Both of u are fit & were eating at graffiti cafe, basement of cineleisure. We have seen each other before, but strangers. I was in sleeveless too with a friend. I hope we can be great friends & gym buddy. Hope to hear from you soon :)

2xu marathon... trying my luck here... thousands of runners... i doubt he is here... ahahah

saw u at the bridge, about 3 km to go towards the end of a long 42 km run... overtook u by running infront of ya not purposefully..... you are a tall fit chinese dude... wearing a sunglass with a 2xu given shirt... along with a long tights... with a red shoe i believe... u eneded 3 mins earlier than me i think.,,

u went off straight collect ya big bulky black bag... went to the train station and straight to the toilet... if this help much... hmmm....

me... 2xu running siinglet and skins tights,.. ahahh!! 

pm me if ya are here... hmmmm

Date: 1-2 March 2014

Venue: MBS IT Show 2014

Saw you working as promoter at Sony booth notebook section. You have a very decent and nice look. First saw you on Saturday evening about 7pm, I walked pass you and you were trying talk to me but I was too shy and walked away. I was there again today with my friend and saw you there. If you are here do drop me a message. Hope to know you :)

2xu marathon... trying my luck here... thousands of runners... i doubt he is here... ahahah

saw u at the bridge, about 3 km to go towards the end of a long 42 km run... overtook u by running infront of ya not purposefully..... you are a tall fit chinese dude... wearing a sunglass with a 2xu given shirt... along with a long tights... with a red shoe i believe... u eneded 3 mins earlier than me i think.,,

u went off straight collect ya big bulky black bag... went to the train station and straight to the toilet... if this help much... hmmm....

me... 2xu running siinglet and skins tights,.. ahahh!! 

pm me if ya are here... hmmmm

So many runners wearing the same attire yesterday.

At least mention finish time so that he will know maybe he's the one you looking for.

Jurong west swimming

3 march 2014

8pm ++

I just finish changing and you just entered to wait for a cubicle to shower. I was behind you only. Then you entered the cubicle at the end nearer to the bench. U were wearing speedos. U r nice. U smile at me. Hope u r here. Just trying my luck even though it seems tht u r not here. Hope we can be swimming buddies

4/3/2014

MacD at Great World City

About 0915am

You were queuing up and waiting for breakfast take away. you are probably in mid to late twenties, lean and tall, were wearing pink stripped shirt and grayish working pants. I was standing in front of you, waiting for my orders too. If you happen to be here and reading this, hope to connect with you.

4/3/2014

Valley Point

You were wearing a white T shirt and a light blue shorts sitting at a coffee joint doing your work since afternoon. Your friend came and joined you and after some hours, she left first. Eventually you moved to the table opposite me because there's power point available for you to charge your laptop. you were facing my direction. before you left for the night, you took a glance at me once or twice. would like to know you as a friend. if you are here and you see this, can PM me.

04 March 2013

Bedok Mall -- around 9.30pm

Basement , toilet next to Popular . We went in at the same time and came out around the same time too .

You were a sink away from me , and I noticed you looked at my direction but I didn't know if I should approach you but I did find you cute C:

Oh yeah , you were wearing a white tee , mustard (rather tight) shorts  and green slippers ? And you were quite tan too .

Edited by Eujiboo
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)