Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

where:sengkang swimming complex

datw/time: 24/1/14 10am to 11am

you: very tall, wear a ring, black speedo with purplish design in front, green goggle, shower with door open, wear sandals white tshirt when u left.. Carry string bag, u tried to stalk me n my friend before

me:short,wear spec, dark sports wear with slipper

hope to be friend n go swim together

Guest gaygodsex

To the guy that wears a white color long sleeved shirt and a pair of black pants w black shoes, wearing a frameless specs (red) specs & looks above 30, pm if you're here. Saw u some time ago at yew tee lot one area

Guest gaygodsex

To the guy that wears a white color long sleeved shirt and a pair of black pants w black shoes, wearing a frameless specs (red) specs & looks above 30, pm if you're here. Saw u some time ago at yew tee lot one area. you carry a black bag.

time: 8is pm

date: 25 jan 14

u r a guy with triangle-ish tatoo on your nape i met near locker row 5x. U went to shower and we met there again. U smiled to me. I went back to locker u were already gone. If u r here, please pm me. I think u r cute and I wanna know u :)

Edited by hedek

We were on the east bound train.. and you were with your friends. you alighted in Simei

You wore a bluee shirt with sleeves rolled up to ur biceps, with brown pants and dark brown shoes..

i just want to say you really caught my attention and that you are really cute! i almost couldnt stop stealing glances of you. 

im in Polka dots Shirt with jeans .. Hope that you are here and that we can be friends 

Pm me if u see this! 

Once again, you are the cutest guy i ever met so far ... :P

Yesterday (Saturday 26) around noon, we were at a bus stop near Woodleigh MRT. We smiled at each other and when the bus came you let me board first with a chivalrous wave of your hand. it made me feel so special. we kept making eye contact on the bus. i alighted a few stops later and we caught each others eyes one last time :) if you are here pm me.

27 Jan 2014

Circle Line - You got on somewhere around Dhoby Ghaut at around 5.15pm .

You are quite slim and toned , ash brown short hair , wearing a blue-green tshirt , grey shorts and grey slippers . You were also listening to music on your phone .

I thought you were really cute (:

Guest muahahaha

just trying my luck here. on tuesday you were at keybox. you had a mohawk? and you were wearing black glasses. we were stroking in the dark maze then i went off to find my bf. shortly after, i saw you again and pulled you in. you and my bf went in the room together in the end. you asked me to join you guys but i didn't because i thought you were someone that i knew. anyway, you told my bf that you were from bus and you had no school on thursday, so i'll try my luck, and head to keybox today to see if you'll be there =) you seem nice, and me and my bf wanna get to know you =)

Hello!

I was wearing a pink shirt and a black berms . And you were wearing checkered top?

I was going down the escalator of bedok mrt and you were on your way out.

You caught my attention and you stared back :)

It was so cool!!! I know you'll be here and it happened like just minutes ago.

PM me if it's you!! Hahahahahahahaha !

(Cny eve , 9.30pm )

Location - Shogun

Date - 01/02/14

It was an overnight stay from 31/01/14... I first saw you at the shower area and we had a shower side by side... then later at 5am, you left shogun. I left shogun too and head for mcdonalds and i met you again. I am the chub that wore the superdry tee... i hope to know you as a friend...

I stopped going to FF MBC gym few months ago but you're the guy who usually go for a swim and not really seeing you lift weights and stuff. Just doing some pull-ups. You're about 175cm-180cm tall, I guess, and you always swim and I find you really good at it. We always exchanged glances along the way or in the locker room. Sometimes you're with this girl, lol. Just keen to make friends and perhaps have some swimming lesson (seriously). :D

hmmm never tried this before but no harm trying.

We are on the bus 88 today from pasir ris interchange @ 7.52pm. you are in the navy uniform, tanned and we have eye contact when you gt on the bus. I am in black t-shirt and a red backpack, standing beside you. I alighted at the elias cc bus stop. If you happened to see this, hope you will drop me a message :)

Date: 04/02/2014
Time: 0645~HRS

I was on the top deck of 157 when you boarded the bus at one of the stops at Toa Payoh. Our eyes met when you came up to the top deck. You sat directly behind me and knocked on my seat a few times. I was in green so i couldn't be so obvious but i did turn around a few times trying to reply what i think was hints.

You were wearing white t-shirt when you boarded the bus. When i was alighting at my stop at bukit batok, going down the staircase, our eyes met again. After alighting, i looked up at the top deck and saw you looking at me too.

Would like to know you more if ya here smile.gif

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)