Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Long shot but oh well.

Spotted: utown PC commons. You were the tall tanned hunky non-local(if I'm not wrong) sitting near the exit. Wearing a formal attire, it made you look oh so irresistible. We actually had many eye contacts a few days back but it happened today as well. Sry if it might have offended you but you were too handsome not to steal a quick glance. Hit me back with a pm yea?

Guy in blue berm and white top with a sling bag at temple at jalan kayu praying just now to 天公. Sorry think I was looking at you too obvious ? That why you actually gave me a big smile after the praying session is over when you walk past and go up the temple 2nd storey. Hope to know you if you are here cos you seems like know how to pray and stuffs.

Date: 8 Feb 2014

Time: Ard 10-ish?

Place: NEL train towards Punggol

You were wearing a grey tee with an iPad, at the start you were standing but then a guy stood up & you took his seat, sitting right infront of me. You caught me staring at you numerous times & we did have quite a few eye contacts. Hope to know more about you & you're super cute, completely my type.

P.S.: We both alighted at Sengkang & I didn't dare to stare at you when we alight. Lol

Edited by StoicChallenge

January 2012, SIA Interview at Suntec Convetion Centre. Still remember your name, Jonathan, Fitness Instructor.

We were in the same group (Group 14) and you were sitting next to me. I'm the only Malaysian boy that time.

You really talk a lot and told me your SIA Interview Experience. It was ur 8 th times.

I didn't get through the 1st Stage, but you managed to go to the next stage.

Are you here Jonathan?

Be Happy, It's One Way Of Being Wise

This 1 super long shot sia... somemore is helping my bi-curious friend post 1

Date: 10-11 Feb 2014 
Time: Late 11pm to 12+am
Place: Compass point mrt toilet

You: Bi-married with 2kids, wear spec, jade pendant around the neck, blue baleno polo-t with jeans, carry a backpack

My friend: wear spec, t-shirt and shorts with slipper

Story: My friend waiting for his friend to go supper and happen to meet u in the toilet.. u 2 chatted abit and he walked u to somewhere near ur place.. before u 2 departed he touched ur butt and continue walking... after awhile u see him u-turn walking back to compass point that direction...

If you are here please contact me so that i can help u 2 link up... he seem to be interested in getting to know you...

Guest Topreflection

Similar story for most of us and try my luck!

you - working at raffles place, 180cm, chn. We met several times at 3F of XXX building and also tried 7F of Xxx building. It has been a month I have not see u. Possible u see my message here?

Cathay Cineleisure golden chickeness 7.15pm

Date: 12/2/2014

Place: cathay cineleisure

Time: 9.20

What you were wearing: green shirt, spec, shorts

What you were doing: watch movie

We were out from the show, u was with your fren. U wearing white singlet with a ring on ur neck. u have an anchor at ur neck and an angle at ur leg calf

frozen lion

Date: 13 Feb 2014, Thur
Venue: NUH Ward 27
Time: Around 8:00pm

You are one of the doctors on the evening shift, I think so. You wear specs and short uncombed spikey hair. You are very sweet looking because you have this adorable nerdy look.

When I notice you, you are working and going through some files in front of room 17 of ward 27.

This is a long long shot but if you happen to be here and read this, I hope we could chat and be friend.

Cheers,
:)

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Vanue : yio Chu kang swimming pool

Time : 15/2/2014 Saturday about 12pm ++

I was just changed my swimming trunk and you come in the shower room as you finished ur swim. We look at each other many times. But there are too many ppl crusing. Therefore, I left and go to swim. After 10mins, I going b to shower room to look for you. But u are leaving that time. And u keep look at me while u going out from shower room. Pm me if you here. Would like to know more about u. Thanks.

You're most probably not here. But if you are, I am blessed.

You were sitting in the playground, playing the swing alone at around 1.30 and earlier.

It was a playground behind the bishan community park between the HDB buildings.

I was contemplating whether to sit down on the swing beside you but I didn't...

Minutes later, after changing into home clothes and bringing some chocolates, I came down to hopefully sit on the swing beside you. But you have already left.

Seems to me that you left at most a few seconds to minutes cause the swing u sat on was still swinging irregularly.

I don't know what has gotten into me to be so audacious for the first time but to come down and find you. But yeah...

But if you are here and would like company on a quiet, peaceful afternoon... Yeah...

You're most probably not here. But if you are, I am blessed.

You were sitting in the playground, playing the swing alone at around 1.30 and earlier.

It was a playground behind the bishan community park between the HDB buildings.

I was contemplating whether to sit down on the swing beside you but I didn't...

Minutes later, after changing into home clothes and bringing some chocolates, I came down to hopefully sit on the swing beside you. But you have already left.

Seems to me that you left at most a few seconds to minutes cause the swing u sat on was still swinging irregularly.

I don't know what has gotten into me to be so audacious for the first time but to come down and find you. But yeah...

But if you are here and would like company on a quiet, peaceful afternoon... Yeah...

Sorry to hijack... Wow it would have been kinda sweet if he was still thr.

"For we live by faith, not by sight." (2 Corinthians 5:7)

Today at True Fitness in China Square, happy to meet you again.

Date: 17 Feb 2014

Time: 8pm - 9:30pm

Venue: True Fitness in China Square

Actually we've met several times in this gymnasium. Tonight I was wearing a red shirt and you wore shirt in stripes, we had several eye contacts. You once held the gym ball! You are good looking and stylish as well. Wanna make a friend with you, at least have some chit chat when doing workout in future, instead of looking each other always? So can PM me if you are here?

But I think very little chance you will get to see this post.. sigh.. :huh:

Edited by alwaysgood

A bit late, but gonna try this out.

Date: 10/2/2014

Time: around 830pm-9pm

Place: nus src

I was showering halfway at the open showers when you came in. You took off your shirt and showered with your shorts and tights. When I closed my eyes for a while to wash my face and I opened my eyes, you're naked standing beside me, looking on as you shower. Halfway through, your friends came in and you stopped.

You look cute. Hope that we can be friends :D

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)