Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Tampines Safra

Around 2pm

Just came back from my swim at tamp safra... forgot to bring my towel! Ended up needing to jump myself dry in front of the fan. 

Started my laps beside a lean mean-looking machine, then he disappeared. Met him in the changing room and hopped on bus 23 back together.

Lets do laps together next time?

Edited by Inspiration

11 Feb (sat), 6-6.45pm

TPY safra swimming pool

You were swimming continuously beside my lane. I stopped swimming first and the last I saw u was when u entered the shower cubicle. U left it unlocked and I'm not sure if it is a signal. Someone entered ur cubicle accidentally causing u to lock it subsequently. I left as I don't want to hang around looking creepy. I think we had some eye contact so just wondering if u are here :)

Guest Milktea125
On 09/02/2017 at 9:27 PM, Milktea125 said:

9 Jan

Today around 7.45am - 8.30am, we took the same MRT from Bishan Circle Line Station to Paya Lebar Station. After reaching Paya Lebar station, you walk up the stairs instead of the escalator to change for the East line. You enter the last cabin (which is near to the escalator from circle line). You are wearing a white shirt printed "RIPCURL", white shoes and you are listening with a black headphone and carrying a black bag. 

I am the guy from ITE wearing black and a little green uniform with black specs. We were in the same cabin for Circle Line, and I was between the last and second last cabin in the East West Line where I actually sited. I alighted first at Tanah Merah so afterwards I didnt know where you are going already.

But If you are here, please pm me. Really hope to make friends with you.

13 Feb 7.45am to arnd 8.15am

I saw you today again in MRT at bishan station circle line. You are wearing black shirt and black shorts with yellow bag and green shoes. You also hear a black headphone. We went the same cabin in the east west line. But i alighted early at tanah merah. If you are here please reply me

Edited by Milktea125

was taking the NEL line in the morning and you (a westerner wearing pinkish orange shirt) came in and we stood very close to one another. after a while, a group of indian tourists rushed in and we got even closer. if im not wrong, u alighted at dhoby ghaut

felt that u r quite attractive and wondering if you are here...

we exchanged eye contacts at the Clementi MRT toilet basin area. I was staring at your bulge while u are adjusting your shorts and you also looking at my bulge from my white cotton translucent shorts. And then u left the toilet.

After awhile, I also left and when I climbed up the stairs, I saw you were standing near the UOB ATM talking over the phone and both has eye contacts again.

I went to take the bus opposite the Mall and when I stood at the bus stop area, I saw you were standing by the side of the walkway between the station and the toilet. This time round we looked at each other for almost 5 minutes.

I should signal you to exchange phone contacts but my bus came and I boarded the bus and I saw you walked down to the toilet area again.

You are wearing a Yellow Tee-shirt with a light green-greyish berms and wearing a Cap.

If you are reading this, kindly PM me .. would love to be friends or more with you ..

18 Feb (Sat)

Keybox 3pm 

We met in the maze and you brought me to a room. We made out for a good 30 minutes. You told me you reached around 1pm and I was your third guy. You asked me if I was a Singaporean and I asked you the same as well. After our deed, we had a hug and kiss before we went to wash up. 

PM me if you would like to keep in contact. Cheers 

20 Feb Mon 11.00am at SAFRA TPY Counter

I was supposed to have a meeting with a staff at SAFRA that I was meeting for the 1st time. But I mistook u for him. And went up to you and greeted you instead. You introduced your name, but I forgot. It was some Chinese name. Funny thing was that the person I was supposed to meet turned up at the same time, and it was so embarrassing.

Really find you extremely charming and attractive. And you have the best smile and most beautiful twinkle in your eye. Hope to see you again.

Edited by Yishun75x

19th Feb, Sunday evening 

Abt 11pm Sunday nite, u boarded bus no. 851 at Whitley Sec School Bus Stop. U were in a black tee matched with tight black bermudas, with a pair of black rimmed glasses. U were alone & carrying 2 or 3 bags. U alighted just 2 stops away opp Marymount Stn. There were just a handful of passengers & I was sitting at the rear of the bus & we exchanged few glances; almost smiling. I think u look dashing. If u r here & interested, do pm me pls. Thk u. 

We are attending a 5 day course at Braddell Rd this week. Your name is *i** **i. I found u charming when u presented in class. Tdy u happen to be using the next urinal during tea break. Omg ur dark, thick uncut dick is gorgeous! Haven't seen such an attractive dick for a looong time.. Hope to chance upon ur dick again in the next 3 days and i dun mind doing a bj for u..

19 feb sunday 6+pm

At a mama shop in tampines east blk 230, you were the stocky guy in greyish shirt & black shorts who i came across first at the shop. We made a good couple seconds of eye contact as u open the fridge to buy ur drinks. I was wearing blue man utd jersey. I was totally checking u out..pm me if u stay around the neighbourhood

Time: Around 8pm

Where: JE MRT (Red Line)

Appearance: In grey, with black pants and a nike shoe. I was in a white tee and jeans, sitting opposite you. (You're stocky fit and hella cute)

- Just trying my luck here, we often exchange eye contact at random areas in Jurong East and the same polytechnic we're both schooling at and i thought maybe we could get to know one another or u know.. ;) (I think you're in the poly's cheerleader team too) .

Edited by azharhaziqq
5 hours ago, fabianc said:

26th Feb - 10am

Raffles City Starbucks

You're the barista that served me my coffee. You handed me a folded napkin with your number on it. I didn't realise until after I used it to wipe a spill, and I can't make out the middle numbers now. Please message me? 

why not u just ask him directly? 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)