Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Last night there was a drunken Indian man lying on the pavement just meters away from the entrance to my condo.  He was lying face down with his shirt drawn up his body. What caught my attention was that his jeans were the low-waist type and I could see the upper part of his butt which was exposed.  It was obvious he wasn't wearing any underwear.  Too bad he wasn't sleeping face up otherwise the view would be even more spectacular!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 12/29/2015 at 5:04 PM, luvhandle said:

Kimlo

Just now did you catch a movie at town?

Last night there was a drunken Indian man lying on the pavement just meters away from the entrance to my condo.  He was lying face down with his shirt drawn up his body. What caught my attention was that his jeans were the low-waist type and I could see the upper part of his butt which was exposed.  It was obvious he wasn't wearing any underwear.  Too bad he wasn't sleeping face up otherwise the view would be even more spectacular!

This is a discussion not your personal chat.

You are a member, please PM him directly.

Get back to the topic and not divert from it. 

On 10/7/2015 at 4:54 PM, Guest boyishdude said:

Saw lots of accidental exposure when I was in NS too. The best was when I was in BMT when one of my platoon sergeants accidentally exposed himself. He was half Singaporean and half Hong Konger and had really fair skin and nice features. He was one of the more friendly sergeants and looked kinda cute. he was even selected to take part in an NTU pageant contest after he ORD-ed. :)

I was in the PTP batch for BMT (4 months) so we only learnt our field camp skills around Week 10. One of those things we had to learn was how to tie ropes and harnesses for our SIT test... And so we learnt all those stuff in a training shed. This cute sergeant of mine was in charge of teaching us how to tie those ropes. We, the recruits, sat on the floor; while he sat on a chair to teach us. The mind-blowing part was, he sat with his legs wide spread apart and he was wearing his black SAF admin shorts (not the PT shorts which had an inner lining). From my angle I could totally see his white underwear under those shorts, and the bulge was really huge. And with further movement, somehow his white underwear gaped open at his inner thighs and viola a part of his balls and his penis head came out. He wasn't the hairy sort but the size was quite impressive down there. He totally was not aware that his private parts had been exposed and he just kept concentrating on demonstrating how to tie the ropes.    I don't know how many people spotted his penis exposed but that scene totally made me very distracted and aroused. 

Not long after, he stood up to demonstrate how to tie the ropes on our waist to create a harness. It got even crazier as the ropes created an obscene bulge at his private area. Realising the huge bulge on his shorts, he remarked, "Fxxk you all! Don't stare at my joy stick la! Fxxk..." (those were his EXACT words!)

Fucking hot! Were his balls big, hairy? How abt his cock?

• 2 weeks later...

NS is the place for it. I was a mechanic and we had to change into our overalls every morning and back into civvy at the end of the day. One of the guys I worked with was OOC from OCS, and he was pretty hot and very fit. Straight, with a girlfriend whom he had drama about nearly every week. I remember on one occasion there was a spill in the workshop, and he got soaked. This was quite common, to get splashed with brake fluid or coolant or whatever, and most of us had spare clothes in our locker, but Chris (not his real name) didn't bring spare underwear, so we all got an eyeful and had to go home commando that day. We teased him about it when we were all changing to go back. I maybe didn't tease him so much, because I was enjoying the view - he was tan all over except there, and he had a dark-skinned cock and balls and wispy black pubes. Nice.

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2015 at 4:54 PM, Guest boyishdude said:

Saw lots of accidental exposure when I was in NS too. The best was when I was in BMT when one of my platoon sergeants accidentally exposed himself. He was half Singaporean and half Hong Konger and had really fair skin and nice features. He was one of the more friendly sergeants and looked kinda cute. he was even selected to take part in an NTU pageant contest after he ORD-ed. :)

I was in the PTP batch for BMT (4 months) so we only learnt our field camp skills around Week 10. One of those things we had to learn was how to tie ropes and harnesses for our SIT test... And so we learnt all those stuff in a training shed. This cute sergeant of mine was in charge of teaching us how to tie those ropes. We, the recruits, sat on the floor; while he sat on a chair to teach us. The mind-blowing part was, he sat with his legs wide spread apart and he was wearing his black SAF admin shorts (not the PT shorts which had an inner lining). From my angle I could totally see his white underwear under those shorts, and the bulge was really huge. And with further movement, somehow his white underwear gaped open at his inner thighs and viola a part of his balls and his penis head came out. He wasn't the hairy sort but the size was quite impressive down there. He totally was not aware that his private parts had been exposed and he just kept concentrating on demonstrating how to tie the ropes.    I don't know how many people spotted his penis exposed but that scene totally made me very distracted and aroused. 

Not long after, he stood up to demonstrate how to tie the ropes on our waist to create a harness. It got even crazier as the ropes created an obscene bulge at his private area. Realising the huge bulge on his shorts, he remarked, "Fxxk you all! Don't stare at my joy stick la! Fxxk..." (those were his EXACT words!)

I guess most of the recruits didn't care and laughed it off but that took my arousal to a whole new level. I certainly had a hard time controlling myself from nose bleeding on the spot... 

This is really hawt!!! Love exposed sergeants probably because their stern and cocky manner always turn me on and feel like sexing them!

Could you describe this platoon sergeant's body? Does he have fair skin, nice body shape, biceps/chest/abs like those Korean celebs?

Guest Boyishdude
12 hours ago, Guest said:

This is really hawt!!! Love exposed sergeants probably because their stern and cocky manner always turn me on and feel like sexing them!

Could you describe this platoon sergeant's body? Does he have fair skin, nice body shape, biceps/chest/abs like those Korean celebs?

Haha I wouldn't say he's the muscular type but he's lean fit. And yea he's fair skinned and has a very good complexion. He was selected to be in ntu's paegant so u can definitely reckon he's good looking :) in fact in the weeks leading up to paegant he posted pics of himself gymming on his IG. Very hot 

actually even now in NTU halls there're plenty of opportunities to see straight Hot studs accidentally exposing themselves... Especially after they've finished showering and walk back to their rooms in just a small thin flimsy towel to cover their dick

2 hours ago, Guest Boyishdude said:

Haha I wouldn't say he's the muscular type but he's lean fit. And yea he's fair skinned and has a very good complexion. He was selected to be in ntu's paegant so u can definitely reckon he's good looking :) in fact in the weeks leading up to paegant he posted pics of himself gymming on his IG. Very hot 

actually even now in NTU halls there're plenty of opportunities to see straight Hot studs accidentally exposing themselves... Especially after they've finished showering and walk back to their rooms in just a small thin flimsy towel to cover their dick

Thank you Boyishdude for your reply!

Just by reading your descriptions about him already gave me a boner. I seriously have weakness for cute and lean fit police/sergeant/commando, don't know why. Is it possible for your to post any picture of his body with his face censored? ;P

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

During BMT, there's this guy in my platoon who did his laundry naked using the common toilet sink before shower. He's the muscular with six pac type but not suck a looker. What is enjoyable is his big limpy and thick dick. It kept swaying as he did his laundry. He seem to be very proud of it. For the whole BMT, he is nicked as BC 'Big Cock'.

Another incident was during my morning duty, I was assigned to wash the instructor toilet. While cleaning, the cutest instructor strolled in with a 'tent' in his short and started peeing at the urinal. I have full sight of it and it was beautiful. A swollen red head and thick too! I was so tempted to touch it then. 

Will post more if I recall any. 

It was during my reservist and we have to do outfield exercise. We were storemen and so we had the advantage of resting/ sleeping at those vancant sheltered shophouse lookalike area. So we found a water hose and managed to insert into a tap. We take turns to bath as there is only one hose. So it was only a few of us that wanted to bathe badly. Gazing one by one , it was very spectacular to see different asses. One is huge while one looks like mine, petite. So when come to my turn, it feels so great with the cool night breeze brushes my butt, with the moonlight reflecting on my skin, and the water drooling over my whole body. With my ass facing them, i was wondering if anyone might be looking at my girly butt.. 

I know someone who did laundry naked in army too. Would start by washing his clothes and then finally strip off his underwear to wash it before sashaying to the toilet. Nice that he had a hot six pack and a tight ass.

Guest meowth
6 minutes ago, Guest 101 said:

I know someone who did laundry naked in army too. Would start by washing his clothes and then finally strip off his underwear to wash it before sashaying to the toilet. Nice that he had a hot six pack and a tight ass.

Saw a few recruits washing their no.4 in the bathroom during my duties.

Sooo hot seeing this cutie and as expected, he's uncircumcized and strangely not shy being naked at all.

Before that, I don't usually get to see so many naked guys and found that some short ones can have big tools :huh:

28 minutes ago, Guest meowth said:

Saw a few recruits washing their no.4 in the bathroom during my duties.

Sooo hot seeing this cutie and as expected, he's uncircumcized and strangely not shy being naked at all.

Before that, I don't usually get to see so many naked guys and found that some short ones can have big tools :huh:

And sometimes their big tools would slip out of those army shorts too ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure where to post this, so it ends up here.  Just now I was pissing in the toilet of Dover mrt station when an Indian guy came in and stood beside me.  He unzipped his pants and whipped out the largest limp dick I have seen in a long while.  Flaccid, his cock was a good 4.5-5 inches long and very plump.  The shape of his dick is also quite interesting - it is very wide at the base and sort of tapers down in thickness ending in an arrow shaped dick head that is covered in a long overhanging prepuce.  His cock was a very dark and shiny black in colour, darker than his body tone.  Such a sight and I stood there with my head turned towards his side, eyes fixated on his manhood.  He noticed me staring and gave me a smile.  After he finished peeing, he continued to stand there and let me watch him stroking his cock.  He was slow at getting fully hard ... probably was only about 30% hard when someone else walked in.  He quickly stuffed his semi-erect cock in his pants and walked out.  I followed him and gave up pursuing him when I saw there was a Filipina waiting for him outside.  They walked away, hands on hips.  Lucky bitch!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Guest Drenched in rain said:

13445708_1565658377061368_53437384308947

Not signed in

You can tell that it's been digitally enlarged. The width of the lines is much thicker above the engorged penis. But nonetheless, still a rather good looking pecker there.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest VOR said:

You can tell that it's been digitally enlarged. The width of the lines is much thicker above the engorged penis. But nonetheless, still a rather good looking pecker there.

No la..the fabric was stretched by the dick size

1 minute ago, Sg boi said:

My parent recently rented one of the room to a Malaysian guy in his 30's. My bro has moved out and most of the times my parent are overseas works so only left w me n him. A couple of times he came up from the downstairs pool or gym, he will just change without having the door closed and he started to walk around just in his undies (quite a big bulge). I just enjoyed the eye candies. Is that a hint?

Test him out! =P

1 hour ago, Sg boi said:

My parent recently rented one of the room to a Malaysian guy in his 30's. My bro has moved out and most of the times my parent are overseas works so only left w me n him. A couple of times he came up from the downstairs pool or gym, he will just change without having the door closed and he started to walk around just in his undies (quite a big bulge). I just enjoyed the eye candies. Is that a hint?

not bad sia, got such a big condominium room for rent

Edited by lovehandle

7 hours ago, Sg boi said:

How about joining him in the way he (un)dress?  Walk around and have you meals wearing undies too, and see what his reaction is.  Or you could wake up and walk out of your room wearing tight briefs sporting a hard on and maybe he will take the hint.  :D 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:13 AM, bluerunner said:

Last evening i saw the following:

This guy in his late 20s-mid 30s wore an Army singlet and a pair of flimsy FBT shorts. He has a nice body (but less his legs need more exercise to match his muscular body). 

The material of his FBT shorts is translucent. Standing there with his legs rather wide open, you can see what's underneath his short. Looks like he was. Or wearing any underwear. Could see his "dong" protruding from his shorts. 

Bluerunner

Your sharing  reminded me of most sg men have less-stronger legs and many males (regdless straight or nt) tend to have the so-called "chicken feet" legs (they thought their legs are one of those "legs" too)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest zoukie

Was at the 313 Nudie jeans store last week trying on a pair of jeans. The fitting room which is curtin type is tucked in a corner. As all the fitting rooms have overlap curtains to separate each other. When I drew the curtain too fast, I drew the the curtain that overlap as well. The guy next door was taking off his jeans. Saw him in his orange renoma briefs. He was quite embarrassed.  i said sorry. The guy quickly drew the curtain to cover. The cute guy probably in uni or poly age. Cheap thrill 

I was at Marina Bay Sans last evening and had to use the toilet. There was a young PRC guy taking the urinal right beside me. His hands were busying on his phone (prolly playing Pokemon go. Haha). I could not help but to look over. Saw his soft cock that was rather thick (big) w a mushroom head. Hairy pubes. I thought he was cut. 

Interestingly after pee, he pull his foreskin forward to cover back his entire cock head. Wow.  

• 2 weeks later...

Was in the mrt earlier today and boarded at City Hall station. Saw 3 NSFs from commando unit. I Guess they were on their way to camp. They weren't wearing their uniforms though. They were all clad in their unit's t shirt and PT shorts. 

One of the 3 guys was really kinda cute and tanned with a really defined jawline. He was busy playing his Pokemon Go game but I guess he knew that I was taking occasional glances at him along the way. At Paya Lebar station there were seats in the train so he decided to sit. I think the exhibitionist in him got the better of him and he decided to spread his legs really wide as he sat down - while looking at me.

Needless to say that PT shorts couldn't cover whatever he had under that pair of thin flimsy shorts. His clean white undies with a considerably huge bulge was just there for me to see, along with his tanned thighs. He stopped playing his Pokemon Go game and started shaking his legs throughout the journey as he sat, of course with our eyes still meeting occasionally. What a sight.  I'm really kinda turned on just by thinking and writing about this. 

Too bad I alighted early at Bedok and he continued his journey (presumably to his commando camp in Pasir Ris)

Guest Saw a real one
On 17 June 2016 at 9:39 PM, Guest Drenched in rain said:

13445708_1565658377061368_53437384308947

Haha.... I sweared I saw one just like this from an Ang moh guy a few days ago.... His was Parked at 5 o'clock though but as big and Long n the head prominent....too bad he had an ugly girl friend w Him.... Lucky bitch!

i went to yunomori onsen few days back. i know very well should wear underwear or shorts under the yukata.  

First while changing to yukata, an angmo come to the locker few locker away from me, when he remove his yukata there is no underwear inside.

Didn't he knows that he might accidentally expose himself at the resting area.  

While wondering about it, i change to my yukata and go to the resting area.  only one available "bed" as i climb up the guy beside me move his blanket as it cross over to my "bed.

when he did that move his yukata too and oh gosh saw his hairy balls, means he is commando below too.  

imagine if its at girl that wanted to take the bed and saw his hairy balls? haha

• 2 weeks later...

haha thats funny,  i remember once i was watching a soccer match in the 90s pretty sure is local channel as back then not yet subscribe to SCV.

so after the match they show the players happily cheering and singing in the locker room.  All and topless wearing shorts lah but one guy just wrapping with towel.

then as they cheering and singing they were jumping and that guys towel drop reveal his dick haha. and that is local channel.

Yesterday after there was his guy in running attire sitting on the step. Little did he know (or perhaps he knew) that his shorts' inner lining was not holding up well and his balls were revealing. Wanted to go over to tell him but my friend came and I went off. 

Morale of the story: Do check your shorts if you are freeballing and seated on low ground. :P

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.