Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Guest Cute your HEAD
3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Then why the guy who bluerunner met never bother to hide his cock head? Purposely showing it to him? Woohooo... 

As if u know 

If it is you most lightly, u will purposely show 

Guest Guest

I was in my gym changing room, texting someone while sitting on the bench when this guy came in to change into workout attire.

At first, he tried to put on his compression tights over his boxer briefs but he mustve felt it didnt work out, so he stripped his underwear to put the tights on. Had a full view of his bubble butt and when he lifted his leg to put on the tights, his smooth and low hanging left ball peeked into view. He was quite good looking with a toned lean body! That was quite a treat

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I was in my gym changing room, texting someone while sitting on the bench when this guy came in to change into workout attire.

At first, he tried to put on his compression tights over his boxer briefs but he mustve felt it didnt work out, so he stripped his underwear to put the tights on. Had a full view of his bubble butt and when he lifted his leg to put on the tights, his smooth and low hanging left ball peeked into view. He was quite good looking with a toned lean body! That was quite a treat

Reading this making me to engulf those balls in my mouth. 

Guest SupermarketShopper

Happened often at supermarkets i've noticed when staff or shoppers bend down and accidently expose their bum and bum crack! 🙈😅😎

Most recently was a week or so this beefy rugby built guy bent down one of the lower shelfs in an aisle and exposed his two ripe new moons 🥰 and a deep bum crack. 

Didn't see any underwear waistband so commando or he wore some really low skimpy budgy smugglers! 

Lucky? only me and him in that aisle when it happened 😅 could barely peel my eyes away from this 🥰 🙈 sight. 

• 4 weeks later...

I was at a certain hawker center in the east yesterday. There was a smoking corner where all smokers will gather in that little space/room with tables and chairs to eat and smoke. 
Seated near the door was an elderly uncle smoking while looking at his phone q both his legs up. On leg was straight on a tool, while another was bent at the knee on another stool. 
Little did the uncle know that his balls and part of his cock were exposed through his shorts opening at his leg. It did not look obscene or too obvious. 
I did not tell him about it too. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

I was at a certain hawker center in the east yesterday. There was a smoking corner where all smokers will gather in that little space/room with tables and chairs to eat and smoke. 
Seated near the door was an elderly uncle smoking while looking at his phone q both his legs up. On leg was straight on a tool, while another was bent at the knee on another stool. 
Little did the uncle know that his balls and part of his cock were exposed through his shorts opening at his leg. It did not look obscene or too obvious. 
I did not tell him about it too. 

Normal lah...especially in the morning when some men just woke up and freeball down to the neighbourhood for breakfast. 

Guest Guess

I guess with the current weather, we'll be seeing a lot more exposed armpits and guys who freeball with obvious results. 

Guest Guess
42 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

why more exposed armpits? because more will choose to be shirtless?

Sleeveless, tanks, skimpy singlets, stringlets (exposed nipples).,...

Guest Guess
14 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

sleeveless and tanks quite common

singlets, less so

stringlets - almost unseen outside the gym

Stringlets, normally worn by bodybuilders.

There used to be a guy in late 40s or early 50s , who wore this with track pants.

The old delta gym , year. 2012 to 2019.

Never seen him recently at the new delta.

After COVID never see many regulars, of you know what I mean.

Saw an earlier sighting this morning at Tiong Bahru Plaza. This guy who was in his mid-30s whose pants was so loose that when he was walking, his underwear was clearly exposed. Saw him wearing a yellow/beige underwear. 

1 hour ago, Red_martian said:

Was queueing at bus88 @ tpy interchange. Saw an uncle sitting on a nearby metal bench and his ball (one side only haha) was exposed. Uncle should know cos its touching the metal bench so he should feel cold on his ball part. Hehehe

Oh I was at TPY interchange just now too. Too bad I wasn't anywhere near bus 88 berth. haha

The toilet there was scary and cruisy though. One uncle was standing beside me at the urinal. Blatantly exposing himself and kept looking over my side. 🫢

14 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Oh I was at TPY interchange just now too. Too bad I wasn't anywhere near bus 88 berth. haha

The toilet there was scary and cruisy though. One uncle was standing beside me at the urinal. Blatantly exposing himself and kept looking over my side. 🫢

Tpy toilet is too obvious for cruisers. I rarely use that toilet. Haha sad didnt manage to see u either.

1 hour ago, Red_martian said:

Was queueing at bus88 @ tpy interchange. Saw an uncle sitting on a nearby metal bench and his ball (one side only haha) was exposed. Uncle should know cos its touching the metal bench so he should feel cold on his ball part. Hehehe

weather is too hot, balls need to "chill" too to improve performance🤣

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Red_martian said:

Tpy toilet is too obvious for cruisers. I rarely use that toilet. Haha sad didnt manage to see u either.

Maybe the bus captains also know ... so it is good for them to catch a "relaxing break" before they drive off on thei round. 😱

It seems like an innate man’s animalistic instinct to show off his manhood to an audience, be it viewed in awe or mocked. Ironically this public display of masculine dominance also exposes his vulnerability (his delicate manhood) to be openly judged/mocked. Love the dynamic as a viewer 

Guest Just

Here to share an encounter. I was at Chatuchak weekend market 2 weeks ago. Was at one of the small shop browsing thru some clothes. There was this group of Singaporeans (from the accent you can tell) at the same shop. One of them went to try on a pair of shorts in the makeshift fitting room. The fitting room was tiny with a drawn curtain and clips to secure sides.  

Out of a sudden, the guy lost balance and fell while trying on his pants. The curtain was totally open and he fell to the floor only in his underwear. His friends went on laughing at him. Totally embarrassed as they were girls in his group. His underwear was not the trunks kind but yellow briefs. He quickly wore his pants and laugh it off. 

Guest guest

My next door flat rented to a group of blue collar men from china. When walking down the corridor upon returning home past midnight yesterday, I noticed their bedroom sliding window was left opened with an opening gap of about 10-15cm. When slowly walking past, I looked into the bedroom through the gap and surprised by what I have seen. I quietly reversed my steps and look through the gap again to confirm what i saw. I saw a china guy fully naked with a towel over his shoulder. His naked back and butt was facing me. He was texting on his phone while standing infront the opened wardrobe and I presume he had just done with his shower because his hair was still wet. Suddenly, he slowly turned himself side way facing the computer while he still texting on his phone. Wow...I saw his bushy cock from side way. He then bent over typing on the keyboard with his hanging cock swinging. He turned himself back to the wardrobe soon again and took out a pair of shorts and put it on without underwear. I too saw another china guy wearing only a boxer brief falling asleep on the lower deck of the double decker bed.

I ended up pcc in shower after returning home.:D

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

My next door flat rented to a group of blue collar men from china. When walking down the corridor upon returning home past midnight yesterday, I noticed their bedroom sliding window was left opened with an opening gap of about 10-15cm. When slowly walking past, I looked into the bedroom through the gap and surprised by what I have seen. I quietly reversed my steps and look through the gap again to confirm what i saw. I saw a china guy fully naked with a towel over his shoulder. His naked back and butt was facing me. He was texting on his phone while standing infront the opened wardrobe and I presume he had just done with his shower because his hair was still wet. Suddenly, he slowly turned himself side way facing the computer while he still texting on his phone. Wow...I saw his bushy cock from side way. He then bent over typing on the keyboard with his hanging cock swinging. He turned himself back to the wardrobe soon again and took out a pair of shorts and put it on without underwear. I too saw another china guy wearing only a boxer brief falling asleep on the lower deck of the double decker bed.

I ended up pcc in shower after returning home.:D

U have a kind neighbour who knows what u like.

Just had supper at my downstairs coffeeshop. Came a daddy (around 50yo) and his wife sitting diagonally 2 tables away from me. Seeing him in his big hole tank top already turned me on because of his exposed chest, nipples and pits. Best part, he wore a loose home wear boxer and when he man spread his legs, he was actually freeballing. He accidentally exposed his uncut kkj for quite awhile... HOT !

1 hour ago, Guest Lim said:

Just had supper at my downstairs coffeeshop. Came a daddy (around 50yo) and his wife sitting diagonally 2 tables away from me. Seeing him in his big hole tank top already turned me on because of his exposed chest, nipples and pits. Best part, he wore a loose home wear boxer and when he man spread his legs, he was actually freeballing. He accidentally exposed his uncut kkj for quite awhile... HOT !

Where is this kopishop liao

16 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

nip slip? or the tank top cut that way?

The tank top is from UA, there is a big bull head printed. The cutting is original and the size he wore seem to be oversize for him therefore the hole was big and low and exposed a lot of his side body.

Can you imagine when you are admiring his body meat and then another precious 'meat' suddenly exposed at the opening of his boxer opening.

Can't deny some daddy at age 50 are still fxxking HOT !

9 hours ago, Guest Lim said:

The tank top is from UA, there is a big bull head printed. The cutting is original and the size he wore seem to be oversize for him therefore the hole was big and low and exposed a lot of his side body.

Can you imagine when you are admiring his body meat and then another precious 'meat' suddenly exposed at the opening of his boxer opening.

Can't deny some daddy at age 50 are still fxxking HOT !

U got a bonus.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.